KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Sentry Respect Thread

Sentry Respect Thread
Started by: Accel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Warlord
Yes, I am...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Scans?

sorry I'm not able to provide.
I can give the issue if that's ok. It was the Sentry Fantastic Four comic published on 2000 if I'm not mistaken

there: https://www.mycomicshop.com/comicbooks/item?IID=6066481

Last edited by Warlord on Jul 29th, 2009 at 01:30 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 01:27 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Scans?

(please log in to view the image)

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:04 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Cheers. thumb up

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:17 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Is a cosmic cube a strength or just a willpower one. Cuz Red skull has held one and so has Doom

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:37 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by jalek moye
Is a cosmic cube a strength or just a willpower one. Cuz Red skull has held one and so has Doom

still I don't think the cubes you mention were trying to break free. anyway sentry mentions his power there...don't know

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:30 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

They werent trying to contain it though, Sentry's situation is different the CC was expanding.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 05:28 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

is it possible for sentry to run out of energy...when he fought genis it was said that he can draw energy from everything and everywhere...so he sould never run out?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:20 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by bbrem123
is it possible for sentry to run out of energy...when he fought genis it was said that he can draw energy from everything and everywhere...so he sould never run out?

he did in WWH somehow which was dumb because his clothes changed and shit. I'm sure that Sentry is his permament form but somehow he was stuck as plain old bob again

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:25 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

he did in WWH somehow which was dumb because his clothes changed and shit. I'm sure that Sentry is his permament form but somehow he was stuck as plain old bob again

i always thought he revert to bob voluntarily... it doesnt make much sense any other way...with him being able to draw energy from anywhere, it doesnt really make sense for him to run out

so since wwh he now has 2 forms?

Last edited by bbrem123 on Aug 1st, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:40 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

hmmm. not as many Sentry showings so far this month as usual.
guy must be taking some personal time or something.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 12:18 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by bbrem123
i always thought he revert to bob voluntarily... it doesnt make much sense any other way...with him being able to draw energy from anywhere, it doesnt really make sense for him to run out

so since wwh he now has 2 forms?

i guess cuz After Hulk beat on him he reverted to bob so hulk turned to banner(wwhulk can switch at will) and banner punched bob in the face dropping him.

Bob was all bloody and was wearing normal clothes and everything. I thought Sentry and bob were exactly the same now not like a Billy/captain marvel thing

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 12:26 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by CATMANEXE

He hasnt done as much really as the past few issues

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 12:26 AM
Iceman717
I.C.E.

I think that might change in the upcoming months.

Dying is easy, it's living that's--Ah, the hell with it. I ain't wasting my philosophy on you.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 07:57 AM
Iceman717 is currently offline Click here to Send Iceman717 a Private Message Find more posts by Iceman717 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by CATMANEXE

Norman seems to be keeping a pretty tight lease on him.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:59 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry is about to job to Nor-Varr aka Captain Marvel

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:11 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

why do you say that?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:31 PM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read the upcoming Dark Avenger annual. It's hinted that the fight wont go the way we expect it to go

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:51 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by Peterlane
Read the upcoming Dark Avenger annual. It's hinted that the fight wont go the way we expect it to go

...aka Captain Marvel...

So you thinking he'll pull out the nega bands, or the replica ones, that just suddenly he didnt have.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:58 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

if Noh Var beats him with out some crazy plot device that proves that Bendis is an idiot

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 07:07 PM
tkitna

Bendis' treatment of the Sentry has been poor to say the least. Seems like it might be getting even worse.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 11:38 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote