KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » YOUR Team

YOUR Team
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dare anoyne to try and beat this team:

Martian Manhunter
The Doctor
Majestic
The Egineer
Baron Zemo (The Captain)
Flash

smile

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:27 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

You need a female in there, and isnt the doctor above skyfather.

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:33 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nimbus006
Im pretty sure he can control the frequency, isnt that the purpose of the antenna on top of his head.
I’m not a huge BB fan but from what I know it controls the direction and the intensity and he isn’t really controlling sound.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:39 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman

Martian Manhunter
The Doctor
Majestic
The Egineer
Baron Zemo (The Captain)
Flash

smile
Don’t know enough about them to say, but for Flash, MM, Baron Zemo and Majestic my team would eat them.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:55 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Guys, nice responses! ...seems that some of you are still confused as to whether or not you can use bad guys/villians.

The answer is yes. yes

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:01 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by ThePittman
Don’t know enough about them to say, but for Flash, MM, Baron Zemo and Majestic my team would eat them.

However, my team still trumps yours cool

Even if Vulcan is powered up because of someone else, it doesn't matter. How many people in comics are powered up because of some outside source hmm?

And Scarlet witch at full potential of her powers is freaking god.

And since Superman isn't technically Skyfather, he can still be used, or I can switch him for 100% Gladiator, which could arguably be worse for other teams. wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:07 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

Leader - Reed Richards

Silver Surfer
Mr. Majestic
Martian Manhunter
Dr. Doom
Wonder Woman

i debated as to having reed richards a genius, or someone like professor xavior a psychic as my leader...

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:18 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Apolloknight
However, my team still trumps yours cool

Even if Vulcan is powered up because of someone else, it doesn't matter. How many people in comics are powered up because of some outside source hmm?

And Scarlet witch at full potential of her powers is freaking god.

And since Superman isn't technically Skyfather, he can still be used, or I can switch him for 100% Gladiator, which could arguably be worse for other teams. wink
What I’m saying is one that Vulcan is powered by Darwin and Darwin is also on my team so that means that they cancel each other out or that one stops the other and also that makes Vulcan two people. As for Superman he isn’t “technically” a Sky Father but is on that level and that what the reason for the limitation. If you toss in Gladiator then Pitt can still go toe to toe with him for a bit or X can stop him mentally or Rogue can drain his power. As for Scarlet yes her powers are god like but she can’t fully control them and normally under duress can she reach those levels and being that X is on the team he can shut her down before she starts or turn her against the other teams. Hell Rogue and Flash alone can stop about anyone, she takes his speed and goes around touching everyone.

As for the even match-ups like Flash and Darwin, Cortez can amp them up so that makes them better then the normal counterpart.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:18 PM
lilnutta12

THIS IS THE TRUE TEAM

LEADER-aunt may
2ic-squirrel girl
joker-slapstick
regeneration-deadpool
annoying-loki

mastermind-n THE SPOT

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue
HA THE ULTIMATE TEAM CAN KILL EVEN THE SUPREME CELESTIALS

confused big grin

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:19 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
Leader - Reed Richards

Silver Surfer
Mr. Majestic
Martian Manhunter
Dr. Doom
Wonder Woman

i debated as to having reed richards a genius, or someone like professor xavior a psychic as my leader...
That's why I put X in my fighting team and Reed as the leader.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:20 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

What this team .....

Leader: Reed Richards
Female: Rogue
Muscle: Pitt (I know not DC or Marvel but I want him)
Support: Darwin & Fabian Cortez
Speed: Flash
Mental: Professor X

Hardly !

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:22 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

[B]You need a female in there[/B ]

The Engineer is a female

[B], and isnt the doctor above skyfather. [/B ]

No

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:23 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

What this team .....

Hardly !
How and why, give reasons. wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:26 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

What I’m saying is one that Vulcan is powered by Darwin and Darwin is also on my team so that means that they cancel each other out or that one stops the other and also that makes Vulcan two people. As for Superman he isn’t “technically” a Sky Father but is on that level and that what the reason for the limitation. If you toss in Gladiator then Pitt can still go toe to toe with him for a bit or X can stop him mentally or Rogue can drain his power. As for Scarlet yes her powers are god like but she can’t fully control them and normally under duress can she reach those levels and being that X is on the team he can shut her down before she starts or turn her against the other teams. Hell Rogue and Flash alone can stop about anyone, she takes his speed and goes around touching everyone.

As for the even match-ups like Flash and Darwin, Cortez can amp them up so that makes them better then the normal counterpart.

See thats the thing, your describing all this, The Flash's would pretty much cancel each other out, Superman is now capable of Speed-blitzing your entire team with the Flash's battling each other.

Darwin isn't going to get the chance to power up flash, because before he even thinks about doing it, Flash speed-blitz's him, unless your flash takes darwin and runs with him.

Of course that just means Superman Speedblitzs your entire team while your flash runs from my Flash with Darwin.

Don't forget, Vulcan can imitate other peoples powers, without touching them, so he potentially could also be as fast as flash.

And since the rules of this forum state everyone fights at full potential, Scarlet witch is let loose, and I Don't have to remind you of what she is capable of.

This fight can go either way because of the Flash's, but I think my team has better support and backup with Superman, Scarlet Witch, and Vulcan, Which is why I would give my team the Majority against yours.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:31 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

your leader is good, but other than that, i don't see this team having much of an effect on thanos...

flash would be the only one to pose a threat because of his speed.

i was debating the leaders because i knew that neither of them would be good to have in my fighting force but both were good leaders...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:32 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Martian Manhunter
The Doctor
Majestic
The Egineer
Baron Zemo (The Captain)
Flash

smile

So far this is the only team that can give me a run for it so far.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:33 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Soleran
Dr Doom
Reed Richards
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Superman
Phantom Stranger
I take over the Cosmos, see all of you in my throne room bowing under my feet.

Vulcan Mind Wipes your whole team

GG

no expression

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:36 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Vulcan Mind Wipes your whole team

GG

no expression

As my team is either sitting in Dooms castle Superman uses Doom's time machine and Vulcan just ceases to exist.............next.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:38 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Soleran
As my team is either sitting in Dooms castle Superman uses Doom's time machine and Vulcan just ceases to exist.............next.

Flash Speedblitz's dooms castle before your team even has a thought about using dooms time machine........

next.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:41 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

See thats the thing, your describing all this, The Flash's would pretty much cancel each other out, Superman is now capable of Speed-blitzing your entire team with the Flash's battling each other.

Darwin isn't going to get the chance to power up flash, because before he even thinks about doing it, Flash speed-blitz's him, unless your flash takes darwin and runs with him.

Of course that just means Superman Speedblitzs your entire team while your flash runs from my Flash with Darwin.

Don't forget, Vulcan can imitate other peoples powers, without touching them, so he potentially could also be as fast as flash.

And since the rules of this forum state everyone fights at full potential, Scarlet witch is let loose, and I Don't have to remind you of what she is capable of.

This fight can go either way because of the Flash's, but I think my team has better support and backup with Superman, Scarlet Witch, and Vulcan, Which is why I would give my team the Majority against yours.
With the setup of this thread gave me the impression that there would be some prep time and that is the basis of my team, however with your setup and fighting at full potential then X just turns off everyone’s mind before they start. The Flashes will already be fighting he will have time to do this, only Flash moves at the speed of thought. Even though Sup’s can speed blitz he still thinks at a normal human speed and that is plenty of time for X to shut off his brain.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:42 PM