KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DE Sidious Vs Marka Ragnos

DE Sidious Vs Marka Ragnos
Started by: DE Luke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

A contrary little moron? Do you always get angry at star wars debates lightsnake? Your ignorance and petty insults humor me.. I'll look again just to shut your hissy fit up.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Mention page thirteen and watch you fall apart, liar. You posted in direct respond to what I did...scan wise...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh ROFL! THe scan you were talking about is the one where it states who created Ragnos? Wow lightsnake just WOW lol. I don't think irrelevant misdirection would even begin to describe your posts..

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

No, the one on page 13, the one from Kevin, not Tom

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh that one.. You mean the one that:

1. Wasn't written by Kevin because "Kevin was very busy"?
2. States that Exar Kun was the most powerful Sith Lord of his time, which he was, which was a thousand years AFTER the ancient sith?
3. States that he has no way of measuring the power of Ragnos compared to Sidious?

Wow lightsnake I'm just curious, what EXACTLY did you prove here?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:38 AM
Lightsnake

What? Anderzone forwarded my questions to Kevin...They said "Sorry for the long response, Kevin's been really busy."
You know, he's only a professional writer, writing two books at once...considering he signed the email 'KJA...'

And I specified what was meant by 'times'...meaning Ancient times, including Kun and the Ancient Sith...the Ancient Times are still Kun's time.

He also, in the same post, puts Palpatine and Kun on top of everyone else. I ask: Who's the most powerful Sith
Him: Maybe if LFL did a post pitting Kun vs. Sidious, we'd find out!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:41 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
What? Anderzone forwarded my questions to Kevin...They said "Sorry for the long response, Kevin's been really busy."
You know, he's only a professional writer, writing two books at once...considering he signed the email 'KJA...'

And I specified what was meant by 'times'...meaning Ancient times, including Kun and the Ancient Sith...the Ancient Times are still Kun's time.

He also, in the same post, puts Palpatine and Kun on top of everyone else. I ask: Who's the most powerful Sith
Him: Maybe if LFL did a post pitting Kun vs. Sidious, we'd find out!

Unfortunately for you lightsnake, none of that pertinent information is in the scan, so what you are telling me could or could not be true, we will see. Not to mention you interpret that email completely different than the way I do. But maybe you know something I don't, or you might be full of shit. It stands as inconclusive. For now your email proves absolutely nothing as expected, but I look forward to more emails, and I hope I get an answer.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:43 AM
Lightsnake

Hm, sour grapes much! I told you exactly what I wrote to him, you don't accept it, I don't care

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:43 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hm, sour grapes much! I told you exactly what I wrote to him, you don't accept it, I don't care

THat's too bad for you lightsnake, since your word is very far from canon in the star wars universe... No scans, no facts, no dice.. Sorry bro, start coming up with something new. Weird though, I saved exactly what I wrote to Anderzone and can scan it...Weird huhsmile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:46 AM
Lightsnake

No you didn't. You're a proven liar and whateer you show'll be falsified. I don't trust a single thing you say because I know I'm right.

Nice try, Td...you could TRY to be a little less obvious. I posted scans, and facts, from published canon material, along with correspondance from their authors, which Nai accepted. you missed that part.

I'm through with you now. Sit down, shut up and let the big boys argue

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:47 AM
Lightsnake

Nai, I'm ignoring Tdtd from jow on, I apologize for the unpleasentness

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:48 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you didn't. You're a proven liar and whateer you show'll be falsified. I don't trust a single thing you say because I know I'm right.

Nice try, Td...you could TRY to be a little less obvious. I posted scans, and facts, from published canon material, along with correspondance from their authors, which Nai accepted. you missed that part.

I'm through with you now. Sit down, shut up and let the big boys argue

Again, its too bad that in reality it's not lightsnake's word that is canon. You KNOWING you are right means shit to anyone else as you haven't provided CONCLUSIVE evidence. You posted ambiguous scans and then told people that you emailed them this this and that, yet it's not there. Conveniently your "evidence" doesn't exist when certain questions are asked, but you want to assure everyone that you did ask them and they told you some of this stuff that is NOT in the email, that only shows the text(whats the matter couldn't provide the full email). You go through great lengths to prove your bullshit and you have nothing to show for it.. I'm glad you're through with me as you are looking like a full with your nonsense, and I will let the big boys argue, but that would require you to shut up.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:51 AM
Lightsnake

what's that you say? Can't hear you, kiddo!
Oh, man, this is just liberating!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:52 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nai, I'm ignoring Tdtd from jow on, I apologize for the unpleasentness

Who are you talking to, are you retarded? And stop calling me tdtd already, you make yourself look so dumb because I'm not this "tdtd" character. Do you say that to everybody that calls you on your bullshit? Just sit down and don't post.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:52 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

what's that you say? Can't hear you, kiddo!
Oh, man, this is just liberating!

Translation: I'm going to tell him I'm putting him on ignore because i'm an illogical little girl who wants to flex nuts.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:53 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Sexy, Nai, and Lightsnake. I made a new thread about this subject in the EU section called "The Antithesis of Ragnos Owns All" which I urge you to visit.

Especially you, Sexy.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:17 AM
The Merchant

Bump

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 08:51 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Sheev murks.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 09:00 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote