KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Fantastic Four

Silver Surfer vs Fantastic Four
Started by: djhiram

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
djhiram

Silver Surfer vs Fantastic Four

Silver Surfer vs Juggernaut, Gladiator, Hulk, and Colossus
or if you prefer, the real fantastic four. and why not, add wolvie to either group

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:12 PM
djhiram is currently offline Click here to Send djhiram a Private Message Find more posts by djhiram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

surfer wins, his only threat is glads

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:14 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Team wins. Colossus speedblitzes Surfer.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:17 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Team wins. Colossus speedblitzes Surfer.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:18 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Speedblitz?

SPEEDBLITZ!

SPEEDBLITZ? SS 4 th3 w1n!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:42 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HisMajestyAC43

the only one surfer has to worry about is gladiator and he's taken him before right? not sure on that...

but this goes to surfer, hulk juggs and colossus are too slow and not nearly resistant enough to handle the power cosmic. juggernaut would more than likely be the last one standing if its classic, but not even he can hope to compete with someone as versatile as the SS.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 09:13 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

if this is... MINDLESS HULK.... he has good chances.... beating the Silver Surfer by his own..

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:50 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by Betageuze
if this is... MINDLESS HULK.... he has good chances.... beating the Silver Surfer by his own..

In a fist fight yes. Mindless Hulk would probably kill Surfer.

But in every other fight, Surfer owns Hulk. Surfer is too powerful, too fast and too versatile.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:14 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by who?-kid
In a fist fight yes. Mindless Hulk would probably kill Surfer.

As far as I know, everytime any version of Hulk has ferociously manhandled Surfer, Surfer has easily rolled with the punches. He doesn't even go "Ow."

Case in point:
SS#125. Hulk is swinging Surfer around by the leg, smashing him into the ground, yelling at the top of his lungs, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"
Surfer doesn't make a peep, just summons his board and knocks Hulk down.
I don't think Surfer was fighting Mindless Hulk here, but he has fought Savage Hulk (same thing?), which is generally considered the most powerful version of Hulk...and the outcome was basically the same.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:56 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Mindship
As far as I know, everytime any version of Hulk has ferociously manhandled Surfer, Surfer has easily rolled with the punches. He doesn't even go "Ow."

Case in point:
SS#125. Hulk is swinging Surfer around by the leg, smashing him into the ground, yelling at the top of his lungs, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"
I don't think Surfer was fighting Mindless Hulk here, but he has fought Savage Hulk (same thing?), which is generally considered the most powerful version of Hulk...and the outcome was basically the same.
Didn't Hulk put down Surfer in Planet Hulk in a couple of punches?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:32 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Juntai
Didn't Hulk put down Surfer in Planet Hulk in a couple of punches?

that surfer had no cosmic power he was weakened and when he hulk attcked him he did'nt even fought back

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:34 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Case in point:

Has Silver Surfer ever fought Mindless Hulk ? I didn't think so.

And in Planet Hulk, Hulk was depowered too.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:20 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Has Silver Surfer ever fought Mindless Hulk ? I didn't think so.
And in Planet Hulk, Hulk was depowered too.

As I said, Savage Hulk is considered the most powerful version, and Surfer has fought him with no ill-effect at all.

As for planet Hulk, I'm not familiar with that story, but apparently both were Not at their usual power levels. This thread addresses Hulk and Surfer at their usual power levels...in which case, my original point stands: Hulk is no challenge for Surfer.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:31 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

As I said, Savage Hulk is considered the most powerful version, and Surfer has fought him with no ill-effect at all.

As for planet Hulk, I'm not familiar with that story, but apparently both were Not at their usual power levels. This thread addresses Hulk and Surfer at their usual power levels...in which case, my original point stands: Hulk is no challenge for Surfer.

Yes he is but Surfer will win against Hulk in the end
but with all of these guys the team wins

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:34 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Depends on what you call normal, the godlike "I can do anything because I have the POWER COSMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!" Surfer, or the one who does horribly against 100 tonners, by enaging in close quarters combat and taking more blows to the head than former President Clinton. And here, there's 4 decently high end heavy hitters.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:36 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I think Mindless is stronger than Savage. Mindless is almost always angry.

Back to topic, Surfer dies.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:45 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Depends on what you call normal, the godlike "I can do anything because I have the POWER COSMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!" Surfer, or the one who does horribly against 100 tonners, by enaging in close quarters combat and taking more blows to the head than former President Clinton. And here, there's 4 decently high end heavy hitters.

One more time: whenever SS has been manhandled by Hulk (the highly unusual arrangement of Planet Hulk aside), Hulk couldn't even get Surfer to say ouch.

The only entity I know of who has b***h-slapped Surfer in h2h is Thanos. And he's not in this thread.

Regardless, we can safely assume that in this thread, we're talking about Surfer as he usually appears (probably the godlike version)--no conditions otherwise have been stated. And in that vein, Hulk is no challenge for Surfer. This is especially so if we consider how Surfer usually fights: energy attacks from afar.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:48 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Broly92
Yes he is but Surfer will win against Hulk in the end.

Better worded, yes. Hulk, I would think, has the potential to hurt Surfer. I haven't seen it yet, but I am willing to give Hulk the benefit of the doubt.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:56 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I think Mindless is stronger than Savage.

According to this website...

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/inf...s.asp?Id=savage

...Mindless Hulk is Savage Hulk with no hint of Banner. As such, though Mindless Hulk has the same strength potential as Savage Hulk, "his simple mind limits his strength level."

Savage Hulk, on the other hand, does not have this limitation and "is considered the strongest incarnation."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:19 PM
HaSon

Was that a pun Juntai because you know I can't be too sure around here? embarrasment

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:24 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote