KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Scottie Sigs

Scottie Sigs
Started by: Scottie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KnivesOut
nuff sed

i know what you mean. Most of my sigs are themed around games, and i HATE it. i wish i culd make sigs like that, but i have no idea where to get the images. I found planet renders, so i use that. It's frustrating, but satisfying at the same time. I tried making an animated sig in Flash in which letters come up speeling out lifeinsepia, then the L kind of chnges through colours in a pretty sequence. It was MASSIVE though, and every time i try to scale it down, it just loks terrible. How many frams does the cat in the rain have? it looks like 2.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:45 AM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
i know what you mean. Most of my sigs are themed around games, and i HATE it. i wish i culd make sigs like that, but i have no idea where to get the images. I found planet renders, so i use that. It's frustrating, but satisfying at the same time. I tried making an animated sig in Flash in which letters come up speeling out lifeinsepia, then the L kind of chnges through colours in a pretty sequence. It was MASSIVE though, and every time i try to scale it down, it just loks terrible. How many frams does the cat in the rain have? it looks like 2.
i usually get pics off deviant art then i cut out the image, and put it on a nice background, just really simple and not much to it. Yeh it only has two frames...sometimes the less complex it is, the better it is

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:51 AM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

scottie i actually thought you created the rabbit render from scratch haha. anyways if you didnt start the davy jones sig its ok im gonna make it now.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:55 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Originally posted by Scottie
i usually get pics off deviant art then i cut out the image, and put it on a nice background, just really simple and not much to it. Yeh it only has two frames...sometimes the less complex it is, the better it is

yeah, i agree. Often, a potentialy great sig is ruined with clutter. i'll check out deviant art, thanks for the tip!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:02 AM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Originally posted by Silverstein
scottie i actually thought you created the rabbit render from scratch haha. anyways if you didnt start the davy jones sig its ok im gonna make it now.
ive not started yet so you can do it

yeah, i agree. Often, a potentialy great sig is ruined with clutter. i'll check out deviant art, thanks for the tip!
thumb up no probs

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:06 AM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

eek!

*kisses you and runs away*

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:25 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Good job on the rain animation. I might steal that idea, because I want rain, and it's not raining, so I need some kind of visual of rain.

Yehdig? no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:29 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Barker
Good job on the rain animation. I might steal that idea, because I want rain, and it's not raining, so I need some kind of visual of rain.

Yehdig? no expression

stealing ideas again!

I don't even know you anymore...

no expression

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:46 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

yo scottie, who did you get the cat off? i like the style.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:48 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
stealing ideas again!

I don't even know you anymore...

no expression

I am ashamed here too.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:56 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

scottie i finished the davy jones one already haha

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:58 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

nice one, silverstein!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:55 AM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
eek!

*kisses you and runs away*
Originally posted by Barker

Yehdig? no expression
thief
yo scottie, who did you get the cat off? i like the style.
found it on deviant art, dont know who's picture it is thoughwas
Originally posted by Silverstein
scottie i finished the davy jones one already haha
thumb up good job

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:34 PM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

One for me the same as the one i made for spancy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 07:57 PM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Originally posted by Kuchiki
Hey Scottie! Can you possibly make me a sig with this picture?
Ta Da

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 07:57 PM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

newest one for me

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 07:58 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 03:03 AM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Originally posted by Scottie
One for me the same as the one i made for spancy

I love this one

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 02:46 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

DAFT PUNK FTW!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 05:51 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:52 PM