KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Agent X Respect Thread

Agent X Respect Thread
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

This thread was completely unnessecary. Agent X rules so hard that he simple defys respect, any attempt to respect him is met with utter contempt and disgust. I hereby declare this thread over so that I may protect you from the horrible pain you were about to bring upon yourself by displeasing 'the son'.

Never disrupt the holy trinity.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:52 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
This thread was completely unnessecary. Agent X rules so hard that he simple defys respect, any attempt to respect him is met with utter contempt and disgust. I hereby declare this thread over so that I may protect you from the horrible pain you were about to bring upon yourself by displeasing 'the son'.

confused

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:29 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by willRules
confused

ditto

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:14 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

BUMP

anyone name any issue between Agent X 1-12 and i will post it for them. i already have posted the last 3 issues. I may at some stage post his "birth" in the last issue of Deadpool's series yes

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:36 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

i wound up buying a handful of issues, including #1 and the arc just prior to deadpool walking. none that showed or featured mary zero, though. any issues from three on with that little invisible chick would be exceptional.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:42 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I will see what I can do starting tomorrow yes

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:45 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Nataku8188

I REPEAT!.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:31 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

you dont make any sense.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 06:07 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I will start saving the scanned images soon but I have to go out in a minute, I should have the issue up and posted by tomorrow afternoon yes

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:04 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

what ever happened to this thread?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:04 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Bump - anyone knows where i can get the entire run sent to me and pay by paypal, pls let me know.

<3 training manual ^^ funniest thing in comic history

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 09:07 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Mister X
Lobo!

Are we ever going to see him again?

By the way that artwork was the best Ive seen i think.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 03:06 PM
The Mister X is currently offline Click here to Send The Mister X a Private Message Find more posts by The Mister X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by LoboClone01
Are we ever going to see him again?

By the way that artwork was the best Ive seen i think.

it's damn good isnt it, UDON studio is one of my faves, i hope we see him again, Agent X vol 2 - maybe another 15 books, not likely though.. sad

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 03:14 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SqlQLEM
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medication information for patients. Drug Class.
<a href="https://propecia4nowall.top">propecia prices</a> in US
Actual about pills. Get now.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 02:27 AM
SqlQLEM is currently offline Click here to Send SqlQLEM a Private Message Find more posts by SqlQLEM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote