KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The God of time watched his people building in his name, erasing from time those who did not follow him, he looked now over to a village that was slowly upgrading into a city. Medrasadis held his hour glass in the air, flashes of light came from the sky and clouds of light circles the great glass, he gestured towards the village and threw his arms forwards, light burst from his glass and flooded the village, the houses and streets and all of a sudden his people were frozen in time, suddenly the village rapidly grew, the obsidion and white magic marble that the God had his people make buildings out of formed across the village, within minutes a city that could of taken a day to build was finished, the Gods eyes flashed and his people bowed with amazement at the sudden building of their city.

feeling the power within him, growing he had to release it, his time powers could destroy this world if he allowed them to and so he sent his power through his Hour glass and directed to a nearby mountain that with a thunderous blast shattered into what seemed like glowing rain drops of white light. His people amazed at this prayed to him and once again studied their magics, the power of the bolt was nearly under their control

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:33 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Jade looked at her people"come on,you bore me with your slow work."jade stood up and walked onto the small village.her people were trying their hardess to please her.
one of her priestess bowled before her"my queen,my lord,my god we are tring our best but we have less than 2,000 men and women.

Jade use look at her.i can solve that.be fruitful from now on.~the Extra 15 people boost has just kicked in~

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:41 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentSoul

(ok ignore that last post where i said upgrade to village)

She was pleased with the progress that was taking place. But she was positively bored. There wasn't anyone to really talk to. Her servants did nothing for her when it came to talking they were all afraid of her. Though that did have its advatages but still she was bored. She smirked as she saw her population grow.(5300)

Building Town (takes no time)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:52 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentSoul

Upgrade town into a Village (5 hours)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:52 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilentSoul

as she saw her population grow.(5300)

(ur at ur pop cap, u have maximum capacity which is 4000 people)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:57 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medrasadis looked upon his people, their progress and numbers had reached high, especially their numbers, he wanted to keep his numbers to 3000 and so drained the essence of time out of a few hundred people to keep to this number, young children were erased from time if any were born and it was a new commandment that none would be born, 3000 people was all he wanted and since he did not care for his peoples welfare and happyness he ignored their cries and punished those who attempted to disrupt his orders.

The power of bolts of time were at the disposal, his people were strongly under his power but a few tried their powers on their god, in their upset for not being able to breed, yet he smited them, and so the revolts slowly decreased, thanks to having two cities and towns building he had his people go into two halves, some training and learning one magic way and the other city learning another

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:06 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

learning........... teleport long range (120-180 feet)

learning............. summon trained imp

(now i have two cities i can learn two things at a time)

building town......... (instantly built)

upgrading town to village.............. (5 hours)

upgrading new town to village...........(5 hours)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:10 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~learning magic blast, 3 shots (range 25-40 metres)
. AOE magic blast (range of 25-40 metres with a 12 metres blast radious)
upgrade town two village.
People leaarn about the love beam~Jade looked up.Maybe i'll see how my friend is doing."Jade took an snow white dove."go to the land of time "

~burning i'm sorry to ask this of you.as it is we are all tring to upgrade are own stuff but could you look over may char .i'll be leaving less than 24 hours.if your to busy don't worry about it ~

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:43 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ofc ill try

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:48 PM
SilentSoul

Akira smiled seeing her population grow. Perhaps it was too large. She sent out a law out forbidding anymore to be born. Some disobeyed and she had to to kill them but she ket her population at an even 4000. She wondered if perhaps she should make an allie or two. But for now she had to focus on building for her serbants had no place to reside.

building town 2 [takes no time]
upgrading into Village [5 hours]

researching 3. swords that are shaped well and balanced for skillful fighting, three bullets can be blocked with the sword

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:45 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makeing 11 foot maces that can crush a bear

Learning bronze armor that can block bullets

Learning more strength and military acticts

Building main villiage in a swamp.

Population 2089.

Bare shouted

"THE POEPLE SHALL HAVE EVEN MORE POWERFUL HUGE MACES AND BEACOME EVEN STRONGER!"

Last edited by SuperChangeling on Jul 21st, 2006 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:55 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

[Ok, I seem to be getting busier with cummer coming to an end. So what i'm doing here is posting a stand-by list. It's a list of advances that I would normally do if in the off chance I can't make it. I works like netflix big grin]

The first city stood proud as the sun rose to meet the mountain tops. And Arhiman was the first to gaze at his city. "So, all this is mine."

Worry not, Arhiman. As humble as it looks, it is only the beginning of a glorius empire. But not one of rule, nor of conquest, but of knowledge. You are here to help the world, not destroy it. I will stretch out my mighty hand and bring the knowledge of countless generations into your grasp. Those who have fallen, and those who still live on. You are the historian for all oblivian. Follow me, and I will grant you knowledge beyond your wildest dreams.

Arhiman paused, stunned at the proposition made before. His entire destiny and life had been plotted before him. What he once knew and thought, all that he lived for, had been contested by the arrival of this entity. What would he do? What would he say? Would he truly accept this for what he knew it to be? "Tzeentch, when I was weak and had nothing to live for. When this world had taken from me all that I had and loved, you came to me. You came to all of us," he said pointing to his friends who were all agasped by the new wonder of a home. "You gave us hope, and brought us back from an internal darkness. You gave us our lives back!" His friends all agreed with solmen nodds and grunts, "what else are we to say, my lord? Who are we to deny you your will?" Arhiman kneeled before Tzeentch; his head held low, "You are the master, and we are the servants. Do unto us, as you please." Arhiman's friends followed suit, and they all knelt before Tzeentch.

Rise my faithful children. For your reward will be great in the near future. Now, we have a generation and legacy to be made. Time waits for no one. With that, each of them went into the city and begin to slowly aquire the growth of knowledge that had been promised to them.

[Here's the list
-*Free*Super Heal
-Magic Beam
-*Currently*level 1 barbarian/nomad fighter: 1. basic fighting skills, karate chops and kicks or simple head locks and punches of strength*currently*
-Level 1 Engineering:3. small steam boats, unarmed, max 25 ft length, 10ft width)
-level 2 Master Engineering: 4. small aircraft, unarmed, 20ft length, 10ft width max.
-level 2 mana magi: 7. strong forcefield (for 10 mins 20 units are invulnerable to all infatnry based weapons and light weapons, this is only usuable by imps, lesser monsters and unarmed monsters of any class wether greater or lesser and only effects them, however unarmed monsters can cast this on smaller troops which affects 20 units)
-level 3 magician:7. masters blast (this mastery attack creates an enormous explosion of magic, instantly killing 200 soldiers, there is no protection from this spell other than kill super beast casters which are the only ones that cast it, the player must tell his oppoent that he is going to use it and then the opponent must check its forces to see if it has anything to hit the back lines and destroy the super beast caster, if he/she doesnt then 200 soldiers die, this spell is only cast once)
-level 4 master magician:3. beam of death and destruction (this beam can destroy any 1 medium target or lower with one shot and may be used 5 times, the beam not only destroys that target but also all smaller enemies in the target line)
-level 5 Archmage:1. Summon Monstrous Leviathon (can be of any length or heigh to a maximum of 2000 feet, can cast all spells unless super spells and can fly, swim or walk on land, can summon with it two enormous monsters and three greater summoning monsters, such a creature is immune to all infantry weapons and only high powered weapons can do significant damage. Only one can be in an army at a time and it can only be used once in a battle every 3 days)

That'll be all. I'll be sure to update the list everytime I get on. Sorry if it seems a little much. And the normal rules apply, I just don't have to keep writing it, or forgetting them.]

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:05 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(hmm it seem you are going along the path of War and military, Engineering and magic at the same time, although this is not against the rules you can only research the first three levels of each one if you choose these paths all at the same time and you can only go by the normal path and not the half god or master god paths apart from perhaps magic but 4 levels is still the limit if you want to research a bit of each, a combination of magic, technology and warrior skills)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 09:20 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

I upgrade my swamp own into village, nd then I lern moire strength and bigger maces.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:25 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentSoul

building town 3 [no time]
upgrading to village [5 hours]
Researching 4. the strength to leap into battle from a small distance (10ft-15ft jump)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 01:48 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

upgrading both villages into cities

one village upgrades instantly due to the powers of time

learning.............. AOE magic blast (range of 25-40 metres with a 12 metres blast radious)

learning......................... summon trained lesser monster (summon any type of monster but it must be smaller than 20ft in heigh/length and cannot fly but can cast level 1 spells and can fight with claws or one special long range attack of up to 70 metres range maximum, these creatures may have ONE unique special ability)

summoning.............10 trained imps (this takes 1/2 hour for each one, 5 hours and their all done)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 10:14 AM
dark soul
Llama fukker

building military citadel to protect the city.(no time due to water power and the forts and such are frozen waves).
upgrade town to village.............4 hours
learning..........water blast 3 shots(24-40 meters)
upgrade weopons to...........ice arrows and longswords
upgrade armor to............sea turtle body armor and sahrkscale helms

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 01:48 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

building 2 towns that built instantly

both towns upgrading to Village, (5 hours)

summoning 10 trained lesser monster , standing 15 ft tall, with large claws, their bodies completly white as if covered in snow, yet their bodies are rough like reptiles, they have one central eye like a cyclopse that glows much like the Time gods, this eye can fire beams of time energies that dissolve bodies of small soldiers instantly, each monster can kill 10 men with its beam before its eye loses its time powers, the eye can do the special long range attack of 70 metres in the form of a beam, and burns through bodies.

learning.........summon stealth water beast (summons an armed water beast that can use melee attacks or 1 long range attack, it can also periodically go invisble for 5 minutes for stealth but cannot attack while in this state)

learning...............levitation (any small soldier or lesser creature casting this can fly for 5 minutes)

the people of Medrasadis done their battle staffs once more and kill some neighbouring villages of pagans who do not yield to the time god and so get destroyed through powerful bolts and beams of time energy, supprised by the new ability of teleportation and the explosions of time that come from those that have teleported the inhabitants of the towns fall back only to be eaten or vaporised by the power of the trained Yadrasas beasts that the people of Time have learnt to summon.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:21 PM
SilentSoul

Upgrading Village 1 into city
Researching meditation (power of meditation to heal the mind body and soul at the same time as giving the ability to dodge bullets for a a minute or two)
Akirasmirked as she saw her people getting stronger. With an Icy hand and cool breath she pointed to a village to the west and said in two simple words "Destroy it!" she watched with an evil grin as they immediatly obeyed and used their newly aquired skills and jumped like fleas to the town. She let out an bone chilling laughter as she saw the village destroyed and its inhabitants. They were rebels anyway..useless. "Now rebuild it!"(Building town 3 upgrading into village [5 hours]) The progress was going smoothy and there was a city on the way as well.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:50 AM
dark soul
Llama fukker

upgrading town 1 into village 3hours
upgrade armor to metal plates and seaturtle-shell sheilds
upgrading weopons to stone-tip arrows and spears and pikes,sharpstone swords
building town 2 on reef that crosses over to a beach.....(4 hours)
upgrading cavalry to sharks and 50ft-long snapping turtles forged by darakulum each takes 1/2 hour and I am making 10 so they will take 5
hours total. 5 will go to my home city's citadel and 5 will go to my new
cities citadel witch takes no time because of the same reason as last.
researching............ whirlpool level 1(15ft whirlpool)
"be fruitful my sea-dwellers........250 more soldiers a day, 250 more villagers a day. todays newborns go to the new city and citadel.
reserhcing.............freeze wave(towns get built 1/2 hour quicker because many buildings are made of ice.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:57 AM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote