KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dark soul
Llama fukker

is there an ice god. if there is do you want to be my ally

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:58 AM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

love god:

6 towns built

6 towns developing into village..............(takes a day for all)

learning........ summon imp (unarmed, only economic)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:12 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(yes i think silentsoul is ice)

learning............greater water walk (walk on water for 3 hours)

learning............ super heal (heal 50 people within 100 feet range)

Medrasadis was told by a messanger that years ago many people had moved from their cities to breed and create a new life, and that now they have grown into the thousands that they are preparing to attack to destroy the time god and create their own peoples under their own law

"our forces are prepared, they have not got the knowledge of our powers, they will be utterly destroyed, it doesnt matter, they can become a sign to our enemies of our power and training for our people"

The time god had tought his people of levitation, the ability of flight for even a small while gave them great posibilities, the power of time healing and water walk was being tought to his people so that they would progress even more

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:06 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

upgrading town 2 into village
learning...............rogue wave (50ft long 15ft high wave that turns over boats)
advancing giant turlte armor to metal plating.
making 2 turles (1 hour)
building town on a beach (3 1/2 hours)
building citadel to protect it(no time)
upgrading weopons to enchanted titanium swords and steel-tip arrows
upgrading armor to metal plates and sheilds
upgrade cavalry to giant squids ( 1 hour to make each) making 4 that all go to my home city
reserching.............. mega water blast( 40- 62 feet)

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:08 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

3 towns built 1 is a village

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:10 PM
SilentSoul

(yes i am Ice i'll be an ally)

building town 4 upgrading into village 4

Akira was pleased that her city was being built quickly. She stood and pointed her hand to the direction of the sea. Immediatley a blue mist appeared from her hand and made an ice bridge leading to the ocean. She saught to find the Master God of Water. She stood upon the bridge and crouched slighlty, her body was suddenly propelled forward with a blast of icy cool air. She found herself at the ocean in moments and awaited for the water god to reveil himself.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:29 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

infront of Akira there was huge whirlpool and it reversed and started to mound and turn black then it took shape of a huge dragon" why have you come to my domain. Do you wish to battle or ally?"

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:30 PM
SilentSoul

Akira smirked" i've come to make the proposel of an alliance."She lifted her finger and make a small symbol and her ice staff formed in her hand. She was ready to fight if she had to, water would not be a bad ally to have, plus maybe on occasion she could use it to advantage.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:51 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AOR
Updated list
[Here's the list
-*Free*Super Heal
-Magic Beam
-level 1 barbarian/nomad fighter: 1. basic fighting skills, karate chops and kicks or simple head locks and punches of strength
-Level 1 Engineering:3. small steam boats, unarmed, max 25 ft length, 10ft width)
-level 2 Master Engineering: 4. small aircraft, unarmed, 20ft length, 10ft width max.
-level 2 mana magi: 7. strong forcefield (for 10 mins 20 units are invulnerable to all infatnry based weapons and light weapons, this is only usuable by imps, lesser monsters and unarmed monsters of any class wether greater or lesser and only effects them, however unarmed monsters can cast this on smaller troops which affects 20 units)
-level 3 magician:7. masters blast (this mastery attack creates an enormous explosion of magic, instantly killing 200 soldiers, there is no protection from this spell other than kill super beast casters which are the only ones that cast it, the player must tell his oppoent that he is going to use it and then the opponent must check its forces to see if it has anything to hit the back lines and destroy the super beast caster, if he/she doesnt then 200 soldiers die, this spell is only cast once)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:31 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

"than it shall be.I will send 6 war turtles to your home city as my debt of promise. now you shall give me something that you would not give if you were to turn on me.The turtles will arrive in a few hours.(3 to be precise)"
building city in a trench(3 1/2 hours)citadel over it (no time)

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:34 AM
SilentSoul

"Very well then" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and ice twisted up her body then it cracked and fell to the ground. She appeared with a small snow globe in her hand. There were tiny fake ice people inside along with a city. She placed her hand on it and said "briser mourir" then she tossed it to him, if he dropped it,it wouldn't matter it was unbreakable. "If i turn against you 2000 of my people will be instanly destroyed and a city will perish with it." she smirked "well this is true as long as you do not turn on me." This was true for her ancestors had used snowglobes like this one to make very similar alliances.

Researching level 2 trained warrior/martial artist
1. slick blades (can throw sword like a knife, the magic upon it makes it come back to the hands of the warrior who had thrown it)
2. armoury that protects against bullets for a small amount of time
Ugrading village 2 into city
Building town 5 [instant] upgrading into village 5

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:52 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

learning................metamorphasis (instantly transforms 5 small enemy soldiers into trained imps)

extending mastery....................level 2 mana magi

all cities complete, no more towns to build

The Time god was pleased at his growing empire, he wanted progress from his people still and so now with 6 cities errected he could work his people hard into learning 3 skills at a time at the same time as deeming them worthy of his most powerful knowledge once he knew they were ready

he and his soldiers battled against the renegates, it was more of a slaughter than a battle, the renegades fought with sticks and knew only simple spells that could not even be cast fast enough before they died, the combination of teleportation, flight and accelertaed speed they burnt the flesh and bones off of the bodies of their enemies with bolts, beams and explosions of time energy, plus the help of their trained imps and beasts prevailed

they had only lost 12 people in the battle that claimed thousands of the lives of the renegades, in the end their towns were demolished and the Time god turned their remains to time dust that evaporated and got abosrbed into him, strengthening him a little

"this is what we shall do to most of the other gods in this world" the time god said to his people in a dark and low voice

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 07:03 PM
SilentSoul

[if you start out with a city then you build 6 more cities wouldn't that mean you really have 7 cities/towns/villages?]

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 07:21 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i suppose, did i build 6 then, sorry if i did, i must of miscounted, only a maximum of 6 really, i suppose you could build more if you wanted to but 6 is really all are in effect, you cannot build more so that your enemy has more to capture for them to defeat you smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 07:34 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Upgradeing village in swamp into MAIN CITY

POP: 7000, army 6000, farmers 500, builders 100, citizens 400

Bare ordered his men to follow him to see the God of war Tauris, instead of attacking him, they asked that he would go to war with them, he said

"Steel and War make the perfect Match, and shall steel and war join to battle?"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 08:22 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

( laughing your pop limit is 4500, you cannot have more men than that)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 08:49 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
( laughing your pop limit is 4500, you cannot have more men than that)

POP: 4,500

Sorry.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 11:53 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

how do you up your pop. limit? cause every day my people gain another 2000 according to what I wrote the other day...
super challeninging, if it is ok with silentsoul to join me than I wish to have war against your pathetic "empire".I shall pawn thee

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:32 AM
SilentSoul

Indeed a war would be most excellent smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:09 AM
SilentSoul

upgrading village 3 into a city.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:11 AM