KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dark soul
Llama fukker

3000 soldiers 12 war turtles 50 sharks 1 giant squid... U R screwed!!! thats just my army wait til silent figures hers... HAA

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:53 AM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

learning..............strong forcefield (for 10 mins 20 units are invulnerable to all infatnry based weapons and light weapons, this is only usuable by imps, lesser monsters and unarmed monsters of any class wether greater or lesser and only effects them, however unarmed monsters can cast this on smaller troops which affects 20 units)

learning................summon necromancer (same as half god necromancer)

learning.....................summon summoner monster (same as half god summoner monster)

Medrasadis readies his people, he smelt war, perhaps he should prepare his people to take some lands, his lands of time were large indeed but they would need more space to ready their forces and to amass more buildings and places where his beasts of war can live.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:06 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Acheous
how do you up your pop. limit? cause every day my people gain another 2000 according to what I wrote the other day...
super challeninging, if it is ok with silentsoul to join me than I wish to have war against your pathetic "empire".I shall pawn thee

The god gives a divine intervention and The Poeple Upgrade to 14 foot steel maces, thats just the ball of the mace, able to crush a Polar Bear.

Up my POP limit by building more house',

Upgrade to iron armor able to block three gun shot's.

Up the strength and durribility to my poeple, recruits all men into warriors and all wemon into black smith'.

They get on Warbears and await word from the god of war Tuaris.

Last edited by SuperChangeling on Jul 27th, 2006 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 12:56 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Acheous
3000 soldiers 12 war turtles 50 sharks 1 giant squid... U R screwed!!! thats just my army wait til silent figures hers... HAA

Wait til my "Polar Bear crushing and WAR BEARS!" get to your army, and Tauris get's to your army!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 01:03 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SuperChangeling

Up my POP limit by building more house',

4500 is always the limit for military users, magic people like me and many others is 3000 and technology is 2000 i think but theres nothing you can do to get it higher, its the rules smile

also who is Tauris, theres no god called Tauris as far as i can see, theres only me, you, Fox, Darth, AOR and Silent

Last edited by Burning thought on Jul 27th, 2006 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 03:07 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentSoul

Making 5 Polar Bears [how do you figure the time?]
Making 2 Musk ox [?]
Making 10 arctic wolves [?]

Akira smiled she was quite pleased with her alliance with the water god, perhaps now she could make creatures of the arctic water...

Researching 3. monster wrestling (the strength to beat down upon small monsters and fight skillfully against them and sometimes kill them outright with a mighty manouver, only 10% of the armies warriors train in this skill)
4. call of spirit (can bring back 70 dead men to fight once again, can be used 10 times a battle)

upgrading village 4 into city

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:58 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(if their smaller than 15 ft tall then they will take 1/2 hour each, 15ft-80ft tall would take an hour each, 80ft-300ft would be 7 hours each and finally anythng from 300ft-1000ft or perhaps more, forgot the limit but it would take a whole day for it to be built, their lesser creatures i would of thought)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 08:29 PM
SilentSoul

((Thanks smile so it will take 8 1/2 hours to make them,but since an hour already passed by so 7 1/2 hours))

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 09:06 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentSoul

making 10 more arctic war wolves [5 hours]
making 2 more musk ox [1 hour]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 03:00 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
4500 is always the limit for military users, magic people like me and many others is 3000 and technology is 2000 i think but theres nothing you can do to get it higher, its the rules smile

also who is Tauris, theres no god called Tauris as far as i can see, theres only me, you, Fox, Darth, AOR and Silent

Ultra-Trunks is Tauris remember the God creation page?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 03:51 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

AOR will you be my ally?

Captureing 50 Polar Troll's
Captureing 10 swamp Garilla's,
Captureing 40 war croc's

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 03:54 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultra-Trunks is Tauris remember the God creation page?

i guess but he hasnt started yet if he ever is, although he probly would make a good ally you would have to wait until he has a sizable army before he could help you, going to war with his 100 starting people would be bad laughing out loud

also it takes as much time to summon as it does to capture, train etc etc, if your capturing they each take 1/2 hour to capture, you cant instantly get 100 things to help you

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 05:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

learning...... summon lesser armed flying monster (summon any flying monster that can cast level 2 spells along with its own FAIR powers it is given, it can have 2 unique powers that you can give it, it moves at a fast speed)

learning.........summon greater trained unarmed monster (summon any type of monster, can fly and cast benefitial spell on your troops such as shields, speed boosts and healing, also for every one of these, 30 of your troops gain an increase in range by 40 metres for all skills and faster movement speed)

learning...........healer (heals 50 soldiers per 5 minutes of the battle, may have 4 healers in an army only,they are weak so protect them, they have no
armaments)

summoning......5 necromancers, basically the people of time only dressed in black and wear skeleton masks

summoning.....10 summoner monsters, 15 ft summoners, muscular and much like the lesser trained monster in appearance only it has a pair of huge white horns coming from its head and wields the power of summoning

total summoning time= 7 1/2 hours

current army: 3000 soldiers,10 imps, 10 lesser monsters, soon to have 5 necromancers and 10 summoner monsters

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 05:22 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

a rogue group of beasts, thought to be sent by the god of water crawled up on the shores, they looked alot like beasts of his creation and attacked the populace, the creatures were like giant, four legged fish beasts only with human torso's and large ice spears

Medrasadis focused his time power, vapourising most of the group while his soldiers dealt with the remaining beasts "hmm these may or may not have been from the god of water, but if he wishes to do battle he is going to be destroyed, it is a shame, the god of water would of been a useful ally" the god of time wondered, he was not one to take drastic action and so sent an imp with a message to the god of water, its leathery wings flapped and soon it was in the air, it was prepared to defend itself if it was attacked but knew its purpose and so it went.

other monsters were being summoned into the army, to become part of time and so to ever increase the time gods ranks

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 05:27 PM
SilentSoul

Akira looked over her land of Icy Muerta and smiled her army was alligned 4200 level 2 soldiers (not all skills are complete) , 14 arctic wolves(so far), 4 musk oxes(very large animal, like buffalo but bigger),and 5 polar bears.She wondered if she should make more polar bears...*ding* a light just went off in her head she knew what she wanted to make next....

Making 2 Polar bears
Making 4 White Siberian Tigers

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:22 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

It took me all of today and yesterday but I now have

100 Swamp Gorrila's
50 War Bear's
And 25 Ocean Crocadiles.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 10:59 PM
King of Blades
The King

AOR will you be my ally?

Captureing 50 Polar Troll's
Captureing 10 swamp Garilla's,
Captureing 40 war croc's

Attack Not, lest ye is attacked

Sorry dude, I'm a pacifist. Notice on my technology list, it all defense. Maybe farther into the game I might play a little more on the offensive.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:34 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AOR
Attack Not, lest ye is attacked

Sorry dude, I'm a pacifist. Notice on my technology list, it all defense. Maybe farther into the game I might play a little more on the offensive.

I need some one to help me defend against the two joined god's, and I need some one to trade with. I will suply you

200000 gallens of water
&
1200987 gold

For

5000 tons of steel
&
something of your choic3e that you have a veriety of.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:57 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or I could trade alot of something you need for 5000 tons of steel!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:01 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the question is what would I give you for 5000 tons of steel? Well what do you want?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:15 AM