Researching: 7. enchant of fire, weapons burn with fire allowing to sear flesh and even cause pain to lesser monsters and some medium beasts, can evaporate frozen enemies,if enchanted on armour it will protect the wearer from the first fire attack unless the attack is of master god level (this can also combines with ice to create the special ability, only 15% of the army can use this enchant)
8. enchant of ice, makes weapons turn enemies to frozen blocks for small amounts of time on striking making them useless, only affects small enemies, while frozen ice weapons do not affect them but normal weapons and fire are deadly, if enchanted on armour it will protect the wearer from the first ice attack unless the attack is of master god level (this power combines with fire to form a special power, also only 10% of the army can use this enchant)
(special: frost and flame, this combination of fire and ice can freeze enemies in a small area as the sword hits flesh at the same time as sending heat through the ice which evaporates it, can be effective against smaller monster and groups of weak opponents)
level 4 hero of ages
1. mount mastering (increase speed by 60%, your people can ride a mount such as a horse or other creature)
2. call of the dead (calls forth 500 dead warriors to fight once more from the dead)
Resaerching 3. armor of mana (a magical armour that absorbs many spells below level 3 and can survive many level 4 or lower spells as well but does not have good protection against physical power, such armour is especially expensive to craft and so only 45% of the army can wear it)
4. super strength, can wrestle and beat smaller creatures easily, and can throw over some medium sized enemies, only 20% of your army can learn this strength.
5. hero's vigour, your men fight through most damage, if a man is riddled with thousands of bullets or only loses an arm and is near death, his body through heroic power becomes indestructible for 2 minutes before dieing, people who die from this however can never be resurrected, only effects 200 people maximum and can be cast only once per battle)
what happened to all the peolple who were gunna join..
yeah, i think i gave people too much customisation and too many skills, this is more of an unhosted game with a host but it came out as just a game of constant research, not much fighting and people forgetting what they have...oh well it probably COULD of been a good game if it was played diffrently some how