KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SilentSoul

Researching: 7. enchant of fire, weapons burn with fire allowing to sear flesh and even cause pain to lesser monsters and some medium beasts, can evaporate frozen enemies,if enchanted on armour it will protect the wearer from the first fire attack unless the attack is of master god level (this can also combines with ice to create the special ability, only 15% of the army can use this enchant)

8. enchant of ice, makes weapons turn enemies to frozen blocks for small amounts of time on striking making them useless, only affects small enemies, while frozen ice weapons do not affect them but normal weapons and fire are deadly, if enchanted on armour it will protect the wearer from the first ice attack unless the attack is of master god level (this power combines with fire to form a special power, also only 10% of the army can use this enchant)

(special: frost and flame, this combination of fire and ice can freeze enemies in a small area as the sword hits flesh at the same time as sending heat through the ice which evaporates it, can be effective against smaller monster and groups of weak opponents)

level 4 hero of ages

1. mount mastering (increase speed by 60%, your people can ride a mount such as a horse or other creature)

2. call of the dead (calls forth 500 dead warriors to fight once more from the dead)

He he he my warriors are getting beastly smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 11:49 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

im gonna go and die on my least favorite rpgs so i have less to keep track of. time to die...

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 02:00 AM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Acheous
im gonna go and die on my least favorite rpgs so i have less to keep track of. time to die...

is your god dead now?......

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:56 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i did not die on here but i might kill myself off on darkness reign.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:59 AM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh i see, i was worried a minuted there laughing

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:20 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

I think you just want me to die

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:37 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

evil face well the god of time would like some more land laughing out loud

no not really, the less people in the RP, the less people will post in it, and then it will become really boring

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:47 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

I kinda dont understand how all the powering up goes if you noticed that i do everything different
building town and citadel... 3 1/2 hours

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:51 PM
SilentSoul

Resaerching 3. armor of mana (a magical armour that absorbs many spells below level 3 and can survive many level 4 or lower spells as well but does not have good protection against physical power, such armour is especially expensive to craft and so only 45% of the army can wear it)

4. super strength, can wrestle and beat smaller creatures easily, and can throw over some medium sized enemies, only 20% of your army can learn this strength.

5. hero's vigour, your men fight through most damage, if a man is riddled with thousands of bullets or only loses an arm and is near death, his body through heroic power becomes indestructible for 2 minutes before dieing, people who die from this however can never be resurrected, only effects 200 people maximum and can be cast only once per battle)

what happened to all the peolple who were gunna join..

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:09 PM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime afraid ime going on holiday for a few weeks so ill be away, happy posting though

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 07:07 AM
dark soul
Llama fukker

this thread is deathly ill we should not let it die so young.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime back, and yes its a shame, seems not many people seem to like the idea of being a god...they want more of a story, but even if i make more story based games no ones interested.....

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:40 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

yah. sorry silentsoul but you are now without an ally. i must quit for i am too buisy with other crap

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:50 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok sorry everyone but this RP is dead, enjoy yourselves on other RP's big grin , this just didnt go the way i planned

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:56 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

... HAHA

sowwy bout dat. can we stiw be fwinds pu pu pu pweez

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 05:10 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aureck Pon
... HAHA

who me and you......ofcourse, i didnt think the RPG was going the way i thought it was anyway which is a shame but....

sowwy bout dat. can we stiw be fwinds pu pu pu pweez

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 08:41 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

you now i think the problem was the everyone just could not remember all the powers and rule along with the number of people

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 12:21 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i think i gave people too much customisation and too many skills, this is more of an unhosted game with a host but it came out as just a game of constant research, not much fighting and people forgetting what they have...oh well it probably COULD of been a good game if it was played diffrently some how sad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:00 AM
SilentSoul

yes, *sigh* tis unfortunate

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 06:02 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

well get rid of some of the powers and upgrade stuff and move it the unhosted

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:07 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote