KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS INFO AND GOD CREATION PAGE

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS INFO AND GOD CREATION PAGE
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
why dont you draw some of your people then, we have an image of your god but it be nice if we could see what your people are like and their huts and such and weapons if you can smile

Sure, I dont color in my pictures though. I get right on it!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:08 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

good good, smile , i just got my scanner so as soon as its set up i can scan in pics of my things smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Can Gods team up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:10 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

name: Nekogal
Master God of: Technology
Appearance: An elf-like creature, with a rifle disguised under a crossbow.
Peoples Appearance: Some of them are suffering from obesity due to the misuse of their technology.
Culture path: Military/economical

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:51 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

on the 21st of this month i will be going down south and i should get back just before two weeks

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:59 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

here's basically what my god looks like

Attachment: 665_-750290901-main.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:30 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Can Gods team up

yeah they can

gods can team up and use their abilities together, also they can share 1 technology together, this technology/research/magic skill will take 3 days of real time to learn, however this can only be done once, for example the god of technology can share the knowledge of rifles with an ally but then they cannot give another technology, only level 1 technologies can be learnt by an ally from your skills.

there can only be a maximum of 3 allies together so that you dont all team up on one guy but 3 people can team up or once you have gained their trust and they have shared a technology then you may declare war once again and so wont be friends, but then you cannot be friends again for a whole week

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:45 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FG725
here's basically what my god looks like

also nice image Fg did you make it or is it online

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:45 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

why dont you draw some of your people then, we have an image of your god but it be nice if we could see what your people are like and their huts and such and weapons if you can smile

Ok I drew a real good picture, all I have to do know is run it through the scanner and copy it onto this computer.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:02 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

excellent, i havnt drawn in a few months so ime remembering my old skills

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:15 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

excellent, i havnt drawn in a few months so ime remembering my old skills

It will take a little bit for me to transfer it, It only goes on to another computer. Dang I will be a couple hour's.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:24 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

aww ime lookin forward to seein em

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:43 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

also nice image Fg did you make it or is it online

wish I did but I can't draw for crap on paint and don't have a scanner so yeah that one is from online

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:44 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh well doesnt matter does it, its still good smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:51 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres some info on Magic for people who follow magic path

bascially its similiar to technology, 5 levels each with skills, every level has skills that you must research to be able to go on to the next level, the first skill you get for free on each level, each level and skill takes a whole day to research

the same as technology these are just guideline, if you have fair spells and other players dont mind you using them for your level then you can research them for a day, but remember you cannot have mass destruction magic or really strong powers if your only level 1

basically every level has a blast, beam, AOE (area of effect) blast, or special skills among summons and other special skills, not all levels have all of these subjects

if your on the magic path then you must specify your element or type of magic, if you are a god of an element such as fire or such then you must have fire as part of your magic, your element determines what form your attacks are, for example a magic blast with the element of fire creates a fire ball, lightning for a lightning element and so on, same with most attacks, fire beam if your a fire element, other such skills and things you invent yourself if your not an element must be specified what they do and ofcourse they must fair for other players

also teleports are accessble for magic users forces, each level has a teleport spell and this spell increases with power, at level 1 you can only use it once per battle but at level 2 you can use it twice and 5 you can use it five times, ofc levels 3 and 4 it can be used 3 and 4 times, teleportation can give you a lot of tactical advantges, but you cannot teleport into enemy home cities, only his smallest towns but cities, villages and home cities are inaccessible, you must fight to get into those if the players wants to fight.

Unique powers or skills are given and chosen completly by the players and can do anything to benefit him or damage enemy forces as long as they are fair and appropriot to your level, i will say if it is not fair or inapropriot but these abilities can be a great boon.

heals only can be cast three times per battle, level 1 heal can be cast 10 times, also speed effects last only 10 minutes no matter what level)

Magic path (if your god is not to do with magic but ur culture is)

level 1 adept magic users

1. single magic blast (range 10-20 metres)

2. summon imp (unarmed, only economic)

3. teleport short range (20-30 feet)

4. weak heal (heals 5 people of wounds within a 20 feet range)

level 2 mana magi

1. magic blast, two shots (range 14-26 metres)

2. summon armed imp (launches magic blast spell, 14-26 metres, two shots)

3. water walk (walk on water for half an hour)

4. teleport, med range (50-70 feet)

5. small force field (lasts 5 mins, protects from simple light weapons but not explosive weapons or anything greater, close range attacks are also not protected by)

6. speed boost (soldiers and monsters move 20% faster towards enemies and fight faster too)

7. greater heal (heals 20 people within a 60 feet range)

level 3 magician

1. magic beam (20-30 metres)

2. magic blast, 3 shots (range 25-40 metres)

3. AOE magic blast (range of 25-40 metres with a 12 metres blast radious)

4. summon lesser monster (summon any type of monster but it must be smaller than 20ft in heigh/length and cannot fly or cast spells but can fight with claws or one long range attack of up to 70 metres range maximum)

5. teleport long range (120-180 feet)

6. greater water walk (walk on water for 3 hours)

7. super heal (heal 50 people within 100 feet range)

level 4 master magician

1. long range magic beam (50-70 metres)

2. magic blast 5 shots (range 40-70 metres)

3. AOE super magic blast (range of 40-70 metres with a 25 metres blast radious)

4. teleportation master range (300-500 feet)

5. summon greater unarmed monster (summon any type of monster, can fly and cast benefitial spell on your troops such as shields, speed boosts and healing, also for every one of these, 30 of your troops gain an increase in range by 20 metres for all skills and faster movement speed)

6. summon lesser armed flying monster (summon any flying monster that can cast level 2 spells along with its own FAIR powers it is given, it can have 2 unique powers that you can give it, it moves at a fast speed)

7. strong forcefield (for 10 mins units are invulnerable to all infatnry based weapons and light weapons, this is only usuable by imps, lesser monsters and unarmed monsters of any class wether greater or lesser)

level 5 Archmage

1. super blast, 7 shots (range 70-120 metres)

2. teleport ultimate range (infinate reach)

3. summon medium armed monster (monster can use level 4 spells, can have 3 unique given FAIR spells that can help the player, cannot fly)

4. lesser armed water monster (monster can swim, use level 3 spells and can have 1 unique benefit thats FAIR)

5. super speed (move at 50% increased speed so can get to enemy lines very fast, affects 40)

6. much greater heal (heals 100 people in a 150 feet range)

Last edited by Burning thought on Jul 11th, 2006 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:21 PM
King of Blades
The King

Name: Tzeencth

Master God of Thought (philosophy, intelligence, wisdom, etc...)

appearance: http://www.nw.schule.de/wes/hgb/sch...eentch-1024.jpg

People appearance: People look well built, like normal people. However strong adepts (Philo's or the priests of the culture) wear a mystical armor that allows them to maintain connection with the will of Tzeentch. The more powerful the adepts the more they resemble birds.

Culture path: A very civilized people. They focus on the greater beauties of life, and the value of life itself. Because of this, they have limited warfare technologies, and rely on the use of adepts to defend them in battle. They posses great libraries all of which hold untold knowledge, and are great with trading and navigation. They seldom open themselves up to other civilizations and usually dwell in harsh locations using the weather as a bulwark.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:29 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by AOR
Name: Tzeencth

Master God of Thought (philosophy, intelligence, wisdom, etc...)

appearance: http://www.nw.schule.de/wes/hgb/sch...eentch-1024.jpg

People appearance: People look well built, like normal people. However strong adepts (Philo's or the priests of the culture) wear a mystical armor that allows them to maintain connection with the will of Tzeentch. The more powerful the adepts the more they resemble birds.

Culture path: A very civilized people. They focus on the greater beauties of life, and the value of life itself. Because of this, they have limited warfare technologies, and rely on the use of adepts to defend them in battle. They posses great libraries all of which hold untold knowledge, and are great with trading and navigation. They seldom open themselves up to other civilizations and usually dwell in harsh locations using the weather as a bulwark.

small head he has

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:36 PM
King of Blades
The King

small head he has

Or really big armor

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:41 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magic list continued

in this second list is the half god elements, half god elementals are gods that are half the god of an element and half a god of something else but because of their half side of element they have special powers

all half god element soldiers can cast two spells at a time into one attack, for example one man can cast a magic blast and an magic AOE attack all in one strike causing a lot of damage and destruction

however you cannot have your people cast two of the same spell, you must have a variety but combo spells are good too such as magic blast combined with beams or AOE, perhaps even teleportation and water walk for traval for some people this can be a great boon

invisibility and transformations are also new, tranformations can only be used twice per battle and the creatures summoned last only till the end of the battle and do not stay in your army, invisibility can only be used twice per battle also.

also every blast and AOE blast are guided slightly and have a near zero chance of missing their target unlike those who not guided by a god

all monsters in this section can not get bigger or smaller than 20-50ft in height/length apart from imps, but water, air or land monster cannot break this rule unless it says otherwise

level 1 adept magic users

1. magic blast, 2 shots (range 14-26 metres)

2. summon trained imp (can use 1 unique players chosen ability once per battle and can cast level 1 skills)

3. water walk (walk on water for half an hour)

4. teleport, med range (50-70 feet)

5. small force field (lasts 5 mins, protects from simple light weapons but not explosive weapons or anything greater, close range attacks are also not protected by)

6. half god speed boost (soldiers and monsters move 20% faster towards enemies and fight faster too, at the same time they can go invisbile for 5 seconds per minute that this skill is activated confusing enemies slightly)

7. greater heal (heals 20 people within a 60 feet range)

level 2 mana magi

1. magic beam (20-30 metres)

2. magic blast, 3 shots (range 25-40 metres)

3. AOE magic blast (range of 25-40 metres with a 12 metres blast radious)

4. summon trained lesser monster (summon any type of monster but it must be smaller than 20ft in heigh/length and cannot fly but can cast level 1 spells and can fight with claws or one special long range attack of up to 70 metres range maximum, these creatures may have ONE unique special ability)

5. teleport long range (120-180 feet)

6. greater water walk (walk on water for 3 hours)

7. super heal (heal 50 people within 100 feet range)

8. metamorphasis (instantly transforms 5 small enemy soldiers into trained imps)

9. summon stealth water beast (summons an armed water beast that can use melee attacks or 1 long range attack, it can also periodically go invisble for 5 minutes for stealth but cannot attack while in this state)

10. levitation (any small soldier or lesser creature casting this can fly for 5 minutes)

level 3 magician

1. long range magic beam of confusion (50-70 metres, confuses larger enemies which makes them not able to move or attack for 3 minutes, doesnt work on machines and has only a 20% chance of confusing, also doesnt work on VERY large monsters)

2. magic blast 5 shots (range 40-70 metres)

3. AOE super magic blast (range of 40-70 metres with a 25 metres blast radious)

4. teleportation master range (300-500 feet)

5. summon greater trained unarmed monster (summon any type of monster, can fly and cast benefitial spell on your troops such as shields, speed boosts and healing, also for every one of these, 30 of your troops gain an increase in range by 40 metres for all skills and faster movement speed)

6. summon lesser armed flying monster (summon any flying monster that can cast level 2 spells along with its own FAIR powers it is given, it can have 2 unique powers that you can give it, it moves at a fast speed)

7. strong forcefield (for 10 mins 20 units are invulnerable to all infatnry based weapons and light weapons, this is only usuable by imps, lesser monsters and unarmed monsters of any class wether greater or lesser and only effects them, however unarmed monsters can cast this on smaller troops which affects 20 units)

8. super metamorphasis (transforms 20 enemy small soldiers into trained imps)

9. deadly transformation ( tranforms a medium sized or smaller creature into 10 trained imps or one lesser armed flying monster)

10. invisibility (makes 40 troops invisbile for 5 minutes, only imps can detect those under the effect of this spell, each imp can detect 5 troops)

11. larger armed flying monster (can cast level 3 spells and has two unique special abilities chosen by player, can also use its own special double magic beam attack, which breaks the rule of not being able to use two spells in one cast)

level 4 master magician

1. half god super blast, 9 shots (range 90-160 metres)

2. teleport ultimate range (infinate reach)

3. summon medium armed monster (monster can use level 4 spells, can have 3 unique given FAIR spells that can help the player, cannot fly)

4. lesser armed water monster (monster can swim, use level 3 spells and can have 1 unique benefit thats FAIR)

5. half god super speed (move at 50% increased speed so can get to enemy lines very fast, affects 40, makes them invisble for 10 seconds of every minute of the spell, similiar rules apply to this spell as the level 2 variant)

6. improved greater heal (heals 100 people in a 150 feet range, also creates a level 3 force field around those healed but it only last 3 minutes)

7. more powerful metamorphasis (transforms 50 enemy soldiers into trained imps)

8. summon super imp (an imp that can fly, cast level 2 spells, can have 3 unique abilities chosen by player and can cause a confusion spell, takes 5 imps to cast it and it either effects 20 small soldiers or 1 medium creature and lasts 5 minutes making them ineffective)

9. summon summoner monster (summons last until end of battle, also the monster can only summon 5 creatures from its list , the list is, super imp, medium armed monster and larger armed flying monster, these can be summoned in combination but only until 5 are summoned in total, onece all summoned the summoner monster can only cast its weak level 1 spells which can still come to be of use if needed, it cannot summon Necromancers)

10. summon Necromancer (the Necromancer can raise the enemy and allied dead into skeletons to fight for the caster, they can each raise 40 troops but only last until end of battle, after the 40 the necromancer has a special healing spell that heals 30 units)

level 5 Archmage

1. summon greater summoner monster (summons the same monster as the level 4 summon monster but can summon 2 summon monsters and it itself can summon 10 monsters instead of 5, it can also summon 2 necromancers)

2. greater armed monster (uses level 4 spells or lower, can summon a necromancer OR Healer, not both at the beginning of the battle and can use 4 unique skills given by the player, it can also dig under ground once to any battle location, this beast can be of 80-120 feet tall and breaks the size rule for creatures)

3. Ultra half god heal (heals 300 soldiers, raises 20 dead permenently within 200feet , creates a level 4 force field around those healed but it only last 5 minutes)

4. mega force field (can only be cast once and only by greater unarmed monsters, this field protects 50 soldiers from harm completly for 15 minutes, however they cannot attack enemies either)

5. AOE beam blast (a beam that creates a 10 metres explosion that kills troops for every troops the beam itself kills, the beam itself kills roughply 4 men, but the increased power for it means it cannot be used with other spells and can be only cast twice in a battle)

6. summon imp mound (can be used twice in battle, summons a mound that summons a super imp every 5 minutes of battle and lasts for the battle)

7. masters blast (this mastery attack creates an enormous explosion of magic, instantly killing 200 soldiers, there is no protection from this spell other than kill super beast casters which are the only ones that cast it, the player must tell his oppoent that he is going to use it and then the opponent must check its forces to see if it has anything to hit the back lines and destroy the super beast caster, if he/she doesnt then 200 soldiers die, this spell is only cast once)

8. summon Super beast caster (can only have 3 of these in entire army, they can use all spells from level 1-5 and have a special shield that deflects any infantry attacks, you should put other shields over them to protect them for they are very valuable, these creatures can have 3 player chosen special abilities)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 09:24 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

small head he has

yeah pretty small aint it laughing out loud but i suppose warhammer sort of things often do, i often do drawrings with heads to small

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 09:27 PM