KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS INFO AND GOD CREATION PAGE

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS INFO AND GOD CREATION PAGE
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

the first magic list would work for my char right

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 09:27 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, the others are for if you were the god of an element such as fire or such or a magical nature like mine is but love isnt really a type of magic, you can blast someone with a love bolt laughing but yeah the first is yours

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 09:29 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
yeah pretty small aint it laughing out loud but i suppose warhammer sort of things often do, i often do drawrings with heads to small

Hey Tzeentch can have as small of a head as he wants, as long as he still remains beastly stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 09:46 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

finaly last magic list

this list is for a god of a master element or magic type, these are the strongest magic powers but you can only use them if yo are master of a magic type

Master god magic users can cast up to three diffrent spells or three of the same type of spells in a row or at the same time because their power is so great.

all other rules apply from the half god and magic path lists to this list unless it says otherwise

the especially large creatures, from maybe level 3 and definatley 4 and 5 from this list are not affected by speed or shields created by other creatures other than themselves

level 1 Adept magic user

1. magic beam (20-30 metres)

2. magic blast, 3 shots (range 25-40 metres)

3. AOE magic blast (range of 25-40 metres with a 12 metres blast radious)

4. summon trained lesser monster (summon any type of monster but it must be smaller than 20ft in heigh/length and cannot fly but can cast level 1 spells and can fight with claws or one special long range attack of up to 70 metres range maximum, these creatures may have ONE unique special ability)

5. teleport long range (120-180 feet)

6. greater water walk (walk on water for 3 hours)

7. super heal (heal 50 people within 100 feet range)

8. metamorphasis (instantly transforms 5 small enemy soldiers into trained imps)

9. summon stealth water beast (summons an armed water beast that can use melee attacks or 1 long range attack, it can also periodically go invisble for 5 minutes for stealth but cannot attack while in this state)

10. levitation (any small soldier or lesser creature casting this can fly for 5 minutes)

11. summon trained imp (same as half god trained imp)

12. great speed (move at 90% enhanced speed, allowing great speed for your army, also allows them to go invisble for 20 seconds of every minute of the spell)

level 2 mana magi

1. long range magic beam of confusion (50-70 metres, confuses larger enemies which makes them not able to move or attack for 3 minutes, doesnt work on machines and has only a 30% chance of confusing, also doesnt work on VERY large monsters)

2. enhanced magic blast 8 shots (range 60-90 metres)

3. AOE super magic blast (range of 40-70 metres with a 25 metres blast radious)

4. teleportation master range (300-500 feet)

5. summon greater trained unarmed monster (summon any type of monster, can fly and cast benefitial spell on your troops such as shields, speed boosts and healing, also for every one of these, 30 of your troops gain an increase in range by 40 metres for all skills and faster movement speed)

6. summon lesser armed flying monster (summon any flying monster that can cast level 2 spells along with its own FAIR powers it is given, it can have 2 unique powers that you can give it, it moves at a fast speed)

7. strong forcefield (for 10 mins 20 units are invulnerable to all infatnry based weapons and light weapons, this is only usuable by imps, lesser monsters and unarmed monsters of any class wether greater or lesser and only effects them, however unarmed monsters can cast this on smaller troops which affects 20 units)

8. super metamorphasis (transforms 20 enemy small soldiers into trained imps)

9. deadly transformation ( tranforms a medium sized or smaller creature into 10 trained imps or one lesser armed flying monster)

10. invisibility (makes 40 troops invisbile for 5 minutes, only imps can detect those under the effect of this spell, each imp can detect 5 troops)

11. larger armed flying monster (can cast level 3 spells and has two unique special abilities chosen by player, can also use its own special double magic beam attack, which breaks the rule of not being able to use two spells in one cast, also this skill must be learnt last in the level 2 list)

12. summon summoner monster (same as half god summoner monster)

13. summon necromancer (same as half god necromancer)

14. healer (heals 50 soldiers per 5 minutes of the battle, may have 4 healers in an army only,they are weak so protect them, they have no
armaments)

level 3 magician

1. summon greater summoner monster (summons the same monster as the level 4 summon monster but can summon 2 summon monsters and it itself can summon 10 monsters instead of 5, it can also summon 2 necromancers)

2. greater armed monster (uses level 4 spells or lower, can summon a necromancer OR Healer, not both at the beginning of the battle and can use 4 unique skills given by the player, it can also dig under ground once to any battle location, this beast can be of 80-120 feet tall and breaks the size rule for creatures)

3. Ultra half god heal (heals 300 soldiers, raises 20 dead permenently within 200feet , creates a level 4 force field around those healed but it only last 5 minutes)

4. master god mega force field ( this field protects 50 soldiers from harm completly for 15 minutes, however they cannot attack enemies either, this master god version is also cast by various other beasts but mostly by the greater unarmed monster )

5. AOE beam blast (a beam that creates a 10 metres explosion that kills troops for every troops the beam itself kills, the beam itself kills roughply 4 men, but the increased power for it means it cannot be used with other spells and can be only cast twice in a battle)

6. summon imp mound (can be used twice in battle, summons a mound that summons a super imp every 5 minutes of battle and lasts for the battle)

7. masters blast (this mastery attack creates an enormous explosion of magic, instantly killing 200 soldiers, there is no protection from this spell other than kill super beast casters which are the only ones that cast it, the player must tell his oppoent that he is going to use it and then the opponent must check its forces to see if it has anything to hit the back lines and destroy the super beast caster, if he/she doesnt then 200 soldiers die, this spell is only cast once)

8. summon Super beast caster (can only have 3 of these in entire army, they can use all spells from level 1-5 and have a special shield that deflects any infantry attacks, you should put other shields over them to protect them for they are very valuable, these creatures can have 3 player chosen special abilities)

9. Teleport (infinate reach)

10. Master god blast, 14 shots (100-200 metres range)

11. more powerful metamorphasis (transforms 50 enemy soldiers into trained imps)

12. summon super imp (an imp that can fly, cast level 2 spells, can have 3 unique abilities chosen by player and can cause a confusion spell, takes 5 imps to cast it and it either effects 20 small soldiers or 1 medium creature and lasts 5 minutes making them ineffective)

level 4 master magician

1. Enormous monster (5 unique player picked abilities, heal itself to full health once per battle which creates level 3 force field, it has two long range attacks that are similiar to artillarly plus can cast all level 3 spells or lower and can summon an imp mound for free, this creature can be of 300-500 feet in height/length

2. giant flying beast (4 unique player picked abilities, can fly, use all level 3 spells or lower, can be from 300-500 feet in length, 100-200 feet in width, carried inside it, 12 large flying armed monsters and has within it a super beast caster, only one of these can be in the army at a time)

3. beam of death and destruction (this beam can destroy any 1 medium target or lower with one shot and may be used 5 times, the beam not only destroys that target but also all smaller enemies in the target line)

4. great sea beast (can be of 700 feet length to 300 feet width, has 4 unique player chosen abilities and carries 20 stealth water beasts)

Level 5 Archmage

1. Summon Monstrous Leviathon (can be of any length or heigh to a maximum of 2000 feet, can cast all spells unless super spells and can fly, swim or walk on land, can summon with it two enormous monsters and three greater summoning monsters, such a creature is immune to all infantry weapons and only high powered weapons can do significant damage. Only one can be in an army at a time and it can only be used once in a battle every 3 days)

2. Call full Magic godlike power (this spell can only be used once per 4 days, can only be cast by the god himself/herself/itself. The player casting must warn their opponent 5 minutes before casting, after the 5 minutes you intstantly destroy the opponents army, however if the opponent has more than 15 flying creatures of high power, or 30 artillary weapons they can launch their weapons at the god before it casts, causing the spell to obliterate the God and its army instead theirs so use this spell with caution and strategy)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:07 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i seemed to missed a few things out, first of all, the large armed flying monster in the half god path doesnt say it must be the last in that skill list to be learnt which is true to it

Also all Magic armies at level 3 regardless of Path get a special magic defensive tower that launches level 3 spells and lower to protect towns and so sieging armies beware. Also at level 3 for the Master God path, level 4 for the half god path and level 5 for the magic path they get a special shield that protects all their cities from ALL attacks for 15 minutes, within that time they can stop enemies in their tracks while moving their soldiers

laughing finally (gasp) well ofcourse most of these stats are guidlines apart from damage and sizes but certain special spells you can invent yourself that i havnt thought of as long as its fair and appropriot for its level.

rules for battles are next

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:12 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

BATTLES

basically players can battle eachother for towns and cities, each player can contruct towns and cities, and each player can capture them increasing the amount of troops they gain, also battles claim lives so dont waste your people

basically you gain an amount of people per day which are your troops (ill explain in detail in the next part) but these can summon creatures and such and then you can go to war if another player doesnt mind and you can capture eachothers Troops (if a defender wins) or cities (if the attacker wins) which can overall increase power, allies who battle together share their winnings ammongst themselves fairly

if you ally with someone you must stay their ally for 3 days and cannot fight them, you must also help them with a quarter of your army if they fight unless your army is very small in the first place or if your also under attack from a diffrent direction, however all allies get spols of their wars and share technology, if you want to be allies for longer than 3 days then you share technology, 1 technology from your previous level can be given for a longer friendship and once again you are allies for 3 days, however from then on you can either stay friends or split up and stop reciving support from eachother or bonuses however if you suddenly become hostile another player may not like it and may not allow you to join with them again, there can never be a player on their against all other players, i will join them if they are alone, and another player must join me and split with their team otherwise the RPG/RTS will not be fair will it big grin

an army can have a maximum of 3000 soldiers in it, plus creatures/machines, you can only have 1 small creature/machine for every 50 people, 1 medium creature/machine for every 300 and one large for every 500. You can only send 500 soldiers to defend or to war, so if you get attacked on multiple sides, with a full army you can defend more than one area

Creatures and machines take a amount of time to be built/summoned and so:

small creatures/machines take 1/2 hour to build

medium creatures/machines 1 hour

large creatures/machines 3 hour

specific creations that there can only be a limited amount of take a whole day to build and level 5 super creatures/machines take 3 days to summon/build

Battles will be thought out in detail and be made a fair decision on by me, for example, 3 men with automatic guns could beat 10 sword wielding men easily but if they were wearing super enchanted armour and shields with the support of a few beasts then they would win, i will try to be as fair as i can

Last edited by Burning thought on Jul 11th, 2006 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:25 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

final post of today is Towns and people

when the RP starts you can research one skill/technology a day and every 1/2 hour of the day you gain 25 people. each person is an extra soldier to your army.

Also you can build towns, a town supports population for 100 people, your civalisation when we start the RP has 100 people and a city, cities are upgrades of villages which are upgrades of towns. A city supports 500 people. it takes 15 hours to build a town, but for every 200 people you have it reduces by 2 hours until you take no time at all to build towns at a full population but by then you already have max number of towns which is 6, towns upgrade to Villages, this takes 5 hours, then villages upgrade to cities which take a whole day, they like your first supports 500 people

when you have 2 cities, you can research 2 new technologies/skills at the same time from the same level and they will both be ready at the end of a whole 24 hour period, when you have 4 cities your research only takes 12 hours to be complete and so speed it up very fast, finally by 6 cities you can research level 5 and super powerful skills/spells and technologies

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

this RP takes a lot of remembering confused what you have and what time you last posted, to prevent cheating try to remember what other players have and what you had, and so shall i remember if i can what i and others have, try writing it down so you know how long you have until research is finished so you can begin as soon as possible, i know i will laughing , i wonder if anyone can beat me to level 5 when we start the RPG/RTS wink , if you think someone is cheating PM me and ill look at their posts and figuire out their timing, if someones first post is at 1:00 and they say they have 1000 people at 2:00 then they obiously are cheating or trying to cheat since you only get 25 people per half hour and so since u start with 100 people he would only have 150 people, keep an eye on things like this and we can play a clean and fun game with no cheating, plz dont try to spoil it big grin

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:39 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

as of now i would like to have one god as an friend.if no one picks WAR then i'll ask once more.i would like it to be the time god god of all,or weather

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Jul 11th, 2006 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:40 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

BATTLES

basically players can battle eachother for towns and cities, each player can contruct towns and cities, and each player can capture them increasing the amount of troops they gain, also battles claim lives so dont waste your people

basically you gain an amount of people per day which are your troops (ill explain in detail in the next part) but these can summon creatures and such and then you can go to war if another player doesnt mind and you can capture eachothers Troops (if a defender wins) or cities (if the attacker wins) which can overall increase power, allies who battle together share their winnings ammongst themselves fairly

if you ally with someone you must stay their ally for 3 days and cannot fight them, you must also help them with a quarter of your army if they fight unless your army is very small in the first place or if your also under attack from a diffrent direction, however all allies get spols of their wars and share technology, if you want to be allies for longer than 3 days then you share technology, 1 technology from your previous level can be given for a longer friendship and once again you are allies for 3 days, however from then on you can either stay friends or split up and stop reciving support from eachother or bonuses however if you suddenly become hostile another player may not like it and may not allow you to join with them again, there can never be a player on their against all other players, i will join them if they are alone, and another player must join me and split with their team otherwise the RPG/RTS will not be fair will it big grin

an army can have a maximum of 3000 soldiers in it, plus creatures/machines, you can only have 1 small creature/machine for every 50 people, 1 medium creature/machine for every 300 and one large for every 500. You can only send 500 soldiers to defend or to war, so if you get attacked on multiple sides, with a full army you can defend more than one area

Creatures and machines take a amount of time to be built/summoned and so:

small creatures/machines take 1/2 hour to build

medium creatures/machines 1 hour

large creatures/machines 3 hour

specific creations that there can only be a limited amount of take a whole day to build and level 5 super creatures/machines take 3 days to summon/build

Battles will be thought out in detail and be made a fair decision on by me, for example, 3 men with automatic guns could beat 10 sword wielding men easily but if they were wearing super enchanted armour and shields with the support of a few beasts then they would win, i will try to be as fair as i can

Graet idea.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 10:47 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Graet idea.

thx

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:00 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
as of now i would like to have one god as an friend.if no one picks WAR then i'll ask once more.i would like it to be the time god god of all,or weather

sure ill be your ally fox, but i may change to meet what my people need big grin nothing personal ofcourse, but Fox does need an ally, how about this Fox as a bonus for not being very much of fighters, you and anyone who is your ally gains an extra 15 people every half hour since yor the goddess of love

at least then people may especially want to be your ally to get the bonus and it makes sense considering your the god of love, so it makes send that you would prob breed more embarrasment

perhaps ill give other bonuses or perhaps people can make up fair bonuses for their gods, only a maximum of about 2 or 3 though and nothing too major that makes you too powerful

Last edited by Burning thought on Jul 11th, 2006 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:03 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also heres something to make things a little more fairier

considering technology has guns and cannons and automatic weapons they only get 15 people per half hour and have a maximum of 2500 people, they can only build 5 cities, however, their powerful weaponry makes up for this because i think its unfair that they have just as many men as the people who only have swords an enchanted weapons, the bonus of only haveing 5 cities that you can research level 5 earlier since u only need 5 cities for it when everyone else needs 6 or 8

Magic races get the normal 25 per half hour described earlier

The Sword and enchanted weapon races with more military styles have more men, they gain 50 people per half hour with a max population of 4000 but they need to build 8 cities to get hold of level 5 technology but at 6 cities they can research 3 things at a time so this should make all the races develop at diffrent speeds and have more diffrent numbers and tactics smile

Last edited by Burning thought on Jul 11th, 2006 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well weve definatley got a lot of people in this RP so you guys have quite a few allies to choose from, as soon as i can ill make the rough list of things for the military sword fightning melee warriors who use martial arts, bodily strength or numbers to overwhelm their enemies

as soon as i draw my God and people as well as possible and got my new scanner working then i can put em on here so you guys know what my stuff is, i might also draw examples and possbilities of things you can have in your armies if your having a hard time deciding what your things are or what they look like

as i said before its MUCH easier if you draw all your things you have and your people but some people dont have scanners or cant draw (hell even ime finding it difficult to draw and i enjoy it) and so these people may just desrcribe or get pictures from internet.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:19 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

thanks

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:21 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure ill be your ally fox, but i may change to meet what my people need big grin nothing personal ofcourse, but Fox does need an ally, how about this Fox as a bonus for not being very much of fighters, you and anyone who is your ally gains an extra 15 people every half hour since yor the goddess of love

at least then people may especially want to be your ally to get the bonus and it makes sense considering your the god of love, so it makes send that you would prob breed more embarrasment

perhaps ill give other bonuses or perhaps people can make up fair bonuses for their gods, only a maximum of about 2 or 3 though and nothing too major that makes you too powerful

Well I will be Fox's ally, and not just beacuse I get 15 people per half hour. eek!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:38 AM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:42 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
ok.

Dude, I was just jokeing, I wasnt serius. Sorry.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 02:24 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I know

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 02:28 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Burning Thought, this is what The Poeple of Bare look like

(please log in to view the image)

I drew it myself!!!!

Bare sent his poeple to join Jade and Medrasadis.

Last edited by SuperChangeling on Jul 12th, 2006 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 03:17 AM