KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Boss vs Naked Snake

The Boss vs Naked Snake
Started by: kamikz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
It's useless to ATTACK her with it, of course you can still counter her with it, but if you attack her with it, she'll end up countering you and breaking your arm. wink

What's wrong with EVA??? What's NOT wrong with EVA? She scams you, has sex with you, almost KILLS you, and then takes off with the philosophy income thingy for China. WHAT A ****!!!

tough love man, tough love. And did they really have sex on that hard floor because he has his pants on in the morning. But yeah she was a filthy **** I wanna know what exactly happened to her.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:22 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by kamikz
An honorable death? LOL! She had already made herself the reputation of the most dishonorable crook in history, why would she disobey their last order? And Boss NEVER killed Snake, she always kept him alive although she had hundreds and hundreds of oppertunities to kill him. She even gave him the fake death pill (by shooting a fake bullet which was a death pill into his leg) and disarmed Volgin when he was about to kill him. Boss had an order that he would kill her, I mean, why else would she WAIT for him to come, she would have escaped if she really wanted to live. I don't get this, she had an order, she was a patriot, she followed her orders blindly, and she was told to loose against Snake, why would she suddenly not`? And she never said he had to defeat her to get the rank of Big Boss, damn, Boss didn't even know there was a rank of BIG Boss, it was the president that made it up....

An honorable death meaning she would try her best against the guy she loved. Why would she take it easy on him if she loved him so much? Hell, do you know how many times Snake had the opportunity to kill her ass as well? He pointed a gun to her at least three times in the game, and he could've pulled the trigger. Not to mention the fact that he hesitated in nearly every single one of their encounters. He could've easily hit her, but he didn't.

She wouldn't patronize Snake like that. She wouldn't give him the shame of beating her without her trying her best. She went out in a bang; meaning that she knew she had to do what was necessary, but fought her hardest against her favorite pupil. Why exactly wouldn't she? He mentions in some cut scenes that he can't bring himself to beating her because she's like a mother to him. Although, at the very end, the Major asks him if he's ready to do what is necessary. He finally stopped holding back and beat her fair and square. She even admitted to it by saying he's the master now and gave him the title of Boss.

And we never see Boss shooting at him, she readys herself in melee fight (I didn't remember that before). Besides, every time she runs to him she yells "GET READY". She is literally preparing Snake to do it. And you CAN fake miss, you don't need to aim, and if you don't aim to hit, you don't hit...

Yeah, right. She shot me plenty of times in that encounter. She was trying to hit him.

Last edited by batdude123 on Jul 16th, 2006 at 07:39 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:29 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by FG725
Yeah, besides it's just a game. I try to enjoy the games I get don't think to much on this stuff.

Thank you. yes

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:32 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

An honorable death meaning she would try her best against they guy she loved. Why would she take it easy on him if she loved him so much? Hell, do you know how many times Snake had the opportunity to kill her ass as well? He pointed a gun to her at least three times in the game, and he could've pulled the trigger. Not to mention the fact that he hesitated in nearly every single one of their encounters. He could've easily hit her, but he didn't.

She wouldn't patronize Snake like that. She wouldn't give him the shame of beating her without her trying her best. She went out in a bang; meaning that she knew she had to do what was necessary, but fought her hardest against her favorite pupil. Why exactly wouldn't she? He mentions in some cut scenes that he can't bring himself to beating her because she's like a mother to him. Although, at the very end, the Major asks him if he's ready to do what is necessary. He finally stopped holding back and beat her fair and square. She even admitted to it by saying he's the master now and gave him the title of Boss.

Yeah, right. She shot me plenty of times in that encounter. She was trying to hit him.

No. Goddamn, when will you understand. She was told to loose, if she wanted to she would kill him earlier. She told him all those things to encourage him to kill her, she wanted him to find an emotion in battle, she wanted him to "finish his mission", like she said to him... (This also explains that she knew he was ordered to kill her, she knew perfectly well what she had to do) If she wanted to give him a battle then why the hell would she have gone through all of that shit? And trying to kill him because she loves him, doesn't make sense...... I would rather fight my hardest against a stranger that wants to kill me rather than my mom....

No, the Major never says that before he is to fight her. He talks to him during an EARLY conversation and he says that he doesn't want to do that mission, but the Major says he has to, and explains the reasons. Snake was ready to do it. And no, The Boss could have shot Snake when he pet her horse, she could have let the Cobras kill him while he was walking on the bridge, she could have used the transmitter to locate then hunt him down with several guards or do it herself, or she could have told the Cobras to go together and kill him.... I mean, common, even The End seems to fake. Why the hell would he have tranqualiser shots if he wanted to kill Snake? Why would he carry him back to the laboratory if he wanted to kill him? She said herself he was the most capable of killing him, thus she did the same as she did with EVA and Ocelot, TOLD HIM NOT TO KILL HIM!!!!!

Oh lord, are you comparing game play now to? Would you think it was an entertaining battle if you couldn't die or be hit in the battle? No didn't think so.....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:41 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

No. Goddamn, when will you understand. She was told to loose, if she wanted to she would kill him earlier. She told him all those things to encourage him to kill her, she wanted him to find an emotion in battle, she wanted him to "finish his mission", like she said to him... (This also explains that she knew he was ordered to kill her, she knew perfectly well what she had to do) If she wanted to give him a battle then why the hell would she have gone through all of that shit? And trying to kill him because she loves him, doesn't make sense...... I would rather fight my hardest against a stranger that wants to kill me rather than my mom....

No, the Major never says that before he is to fight her. He talks to him during an EARLY conversation and he says that he doesn't want to do that mission, but the Major says he has to, and explains the reasons. Snake was ready to do it. And no, The Boss could have shot Snake when he pet her horse, she could have let the Cobras kill him while he was walking on the bridge, she could have used the transmitter to locate then hunt him down with several guards or do it herself, or she could have told the Cobras to go together and kill him.... I mean, common, even The End seems to fake. Why the hell would he have tranqualiser shots if he wanted to kill Snake? Why would he carry him back to the laboratory if he wanted to kill him? She said herself he was the most capable of killing him, thus she did the same as she did with EVA and Ocelot, TOLD HIM NOT TO KILL HIM!!!!!

Oh lord, are you comparing game play now to? Would you think it was an entertaining battle if you couldn't die or be hit in the battle? No didn't think so.....

I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one then. I don't buy that she would manipulate and patronize him like that in their final battle. wink

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:47 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

OK..... But why would she not do that? I guess I can't talk you into changing your mind, I'm not trying to force you, but seriousley, I don't see how she can try her best if she is told to loose. I want Snake to win, but I can't see how he did it fair, I would be glad if someone could say that he did. Of course, he might have won even if she tried, but there is not enough facts to say that for me...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:58 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Okay, anyone, can someone prove, without assumptions or anything else, that the Boss did NOT fake against Snake? I want to find proof about it, was the whole last battle in Snake Eater fake? Was the Boss forced into loosing because she was told to?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 08:40 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

OK..... But why would she not do that? I guess I can't talk you into changing your mind, I'm not trying to force you, but seriousley, I don't see how she can try her best if she is told to loose. I want Snake to win, but I can't see how he did it fair, I would be glad if someone could say that he did. Of course, he might have won even if she tried, but there is not enough facts to say that for me...

However, here's a question:

If she didn't want to try her best and test to make sure Snake was worthy of the "Boss" title, then why would she have even fought him in the first place? She could've killed herself or she could've had him shoot her right as they were facing off. Instead, integrity on both parts made them have a final encounter with both going all out and so he could pass her.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:17 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

That is a very good point. But I belive this is the answere.....

The Boss was told to die by the hand of her beloved disciple. The world was not to know that she actually was a patriot, they were supposed to belive she was a betrayer, thus he would end her life in a battle.....
Besides, she knew that if Snake knew she was a patriot, if Snake knew that she really wasn't bad, Snake would not have killed her. This is shown in the end, where the Boss has told EVA to tell him this. If she really wanted it that way then she would have told him before they fought. But she knew Snake would never kill her if that was the point.

And another thing that aims towards that the Boss was faking. She told EVA not to kill Snake AFTER the mission. This proves that she knew Snake would complete the mission...

Last edited by kamikz on Jul 16th, 2006 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:25 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

That is a very good point. But I belive this is the answere.....

The Boss was told to die by the hand of her beloved disciple. The world was not to know that she actually was a patriot, they were supposed to belive she was a betrayer, thus he would end her life in a battle.....
Besides, she knew that if Snake knew she was a patriot, if Snake knew that she really wasn't bad, Snake would not have killed her. This is shown in the end, where the Boss has told EVA to tell him this. If she really wanted it that way then she would have told him before they fought. But she knew Snake would never kill her if that was the point.

And another thing that aims towards that the Boss was faking. She told EVA not to kill Snake AFTER the mission. This proves that she knew Snake would complete the mission...

She knew what she had to do in the end, but why does that automatically consitute to her not trying her hardest against Snake? If they would have a final encounter, she could complete his training and make him fulfill the title of Boss, replacing her in that spot. It was only until he ACTUALLY disabled her, that she made him put a bullet in her head. Besides, you could tell his technique had improved the way he could counter her attacks and such.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:33 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Since she was told to loose this battle, and she followed her orders blindly, I just can't see how she would fight the battle her hardest. She might have given him a hard battle, but did she really aim to kill, do we have any proof?

And Snake still only had the basics of CQC (because he had forgotten the rest). A user of Basic CQC can not and should not defeat a master. And it is just the game mechanics. Do you really think it would be fun to be defeated every time she went to CQC you?

Actually, the only thing I see Snake (at this point) is capable of defeating her in would be a gun battle. We have never seen the Boss in a gun battle, and Snake defeated all of the Cobras with a gun, Snake might have won there, faking or not faking.....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:49 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I wonder, have anyone seen the air-raid scene? When Snake doesn't have time to defeat her and both die in an air-raid? I haven't seen that one, can someone tell me what happens in that scene?

Also, I have found out that although she was not allowed to kill herself or tell anyone about her real mission, non could assure that Snake would survive this whole operation, so in all honesty, it would not matter so much if Snake died at the end. Also, Snake must have been damn tired at that point. Let's see......

In the BEGINNING of the Snake Eater mission he almost fell on the ground of exhaustion. He was beaten to near death by Volgin, then tortured and lost an eye. He was shot in the leg by the Fear, and he has been running around for hours in the jungle...... He had beaten the Shagoohod and Colonel Volgin in battle... Right after that he is sent to destroy the boss. Even there, the Boss had much better weapons and camoflauge for that terrain. The scales were not even.... If they were, Snake might have prevaild anyway, faking or not....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 10:53 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Boss vs Naked Snake

It's useless to ATTACK her with it, of course you can still counter her with it, but if you attack her with it, she'll end up countering you and breaking your arm. wink

What's wrong with EVA??? What's NOT wrong with EVA? She scams you, has sex with you, almost KILLS you, and then takes off with the philosophy income thingy for China. WHAT A ****!!!

laughing out loud Yeah she is. But "sex" part is good anyway.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:23 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol!

Oh and I changed my mind now, I think Big defeated her fair. I completed the game today (lol, started a new game and completed it ini 1,38 hours) and I tried to wait until the time was up. The MIG's come in and bomb them, the Boss says "this is the end". If she really wanted him to win then she would have allowed him to kill her before that time.... Well it works for me... big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:27 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Lol!

Oh and I changed my mind now, I think Big defeated her fair. I completed the game today (lol, started a new game and completed it ini 1,38 hours) and I tried to wait until the time was up. The MIG's come in and bomb them, the Boss says "this is the end". If she really wanted him to win then she would have allowed him to kill her before that time.... Well it works for me... big grin

You've seen the light my friend. wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:25 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I wonder, have anyone seen the air-raid scene? When Snake doesn't have time to defeat her and both die in an air-raid? I haven't seen that one, can someone tell me what happens in that scene?

Also, I have found out that although she was not allowed to kill herself or tell anyone about her real mission, non could assure that Snake would survive this whole operation, so in all honesty, it would not matter so much if Snake died at the end. Also, Snake must have been damn tired at that point. Let's see......

In the BEGINNING of the Snake Eater mission he almost fell on the ground of exhaustion. He was beaten to near death by Volgin, then tortured and lost an eye. He was shot in the leg by the Fear, and he has been running around for hours in the jungle...... He had beaten the Shagoohod and Colonel Volgin in battle... Right after that he is sent to destroy the boss. Even there, the Boss had much better weapons and camoflauge for that terrain. The scales were not even.... If they were, Snake might have prevaild anyway, faking or not....

yes

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:26 PM
Hooverman

Lol why is he naked? Can't he be clothed like normal? hahaha

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:32 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol it's his codename. He is described as "naked" when he does not wear any camoflauge....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 10:31 AM