KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Summer Changed

Summer Changed
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

No I mean other people who didn't comment and are reading. I know they are!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:12 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Oh, okay.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:14 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

That has happened to quite a bit of my stories. No one read them at all for a LONG time

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:25 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I didn't know you had one!! Otherwise, I would have.

That happened to me too.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:26 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

d-fly that is okay. I have quite a bit. On my site I have 13 stories 2 songs 1 poem

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:27 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Wow... that's a lot.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:34 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Yep. Keep at the good work anywho. You are doing great stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:36 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Ok keep the conversations to the minimum please. Trying to keep neat.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:58 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Oops... sorry.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:59 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I should post soon guys thanx!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Aug 9th, 2006 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:05 PM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

great job! sorry, i would have commented sooner, but i was away from a computer for 2 weeks. keep the good work coming!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:50 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Are you going to post soon?? It's been a long time...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:41 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I don't like it. It's cliche.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:56 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It reminds me on Princess Diaries.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:07 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Well I'm sorry you don't like it. And this is like the first time ive been on in like 4 weeks sorry. Really I have 3 days of soccer and plus like ten quizzes and tests everyday way overloaded with homework. I kinda know what I want to post but i don't know when I'll be able to post it. I'm really very very very sorry. I so love this story I just don't have as much time as i did in the Summer

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:32 AM
Brit531

I don't think anyone does iluvhp1 7 and I personally understand your situation

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 06:28 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I Have a surprise! I have a chapter and I've already started another one!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:22 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Chapter 5

Mom. My mom is my idol. I don’t really remember but from what my dad says and from pictures she was the best person ever to exist. I was only three years old when she died. When people talk about her it just makes me sad. Sad, for me, comes across as mad. Now it’s just, I have to live up to her standards. She was a leader. She was a leader who was nice, generous, the best in Ongoland. I’m nice, and generous but no where near a leader. I wonder why she has to be gone. Now I’m stuck with a jerk who I don’t even know. Why can’t she just be here guiding me?

Have you ever play music really loud? Well that’s exactly what I did. Fall Out Boy is like the best band ever, in my opinion. Everyone else thinks they suck.

After I took a shower and changed into something warm I sat on my bed thinking about how I should put pictures up while Fall Out Boy blasted “Of All the Gin Joints In The World”.

You only hold me up like this
'Cause you don't know who I really am
Sometimes I just want to know what it's like to be you
We're making out inside crashed cars
We're sleeping through all our memories
I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive
Now I only waste it dreaming of you

I’m an artist. When I said I was normal I meant the way I acted and looked. I let you know I’m a very unusual person when it comes to favoritism. My favorite animals are owls. I love them! That’s what I’m working on right now, a picture of an owl. I have one sketch of an owl with words around it in different sizes that describe them. I have oil pastel pictures, paintings, and just fun pictures that I’ve drawn over the years. I pulled them out of a folder that had been stretched out and ripped in places from the overload of paper. I picked it up when I went to my house yesterday. Most of my pictures are from nature like trees and pretty scenery from places near the neighborhood.

Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
'Cause all of our moves make up for the silence
An oh, the way your makeup stains my pillowcase
Like I'll never be the same

I came across a picture I drew when I was about twelve. It’s in charcoal pencils with no other color. It’s of the two trees on top of this hill in the middle of the neighborhood. In the winter, snow would cover them and icicles glistened from the branches. It’s one of the most beautiful sites you’ll ever come across. I sat there for about 5 hours in the freezing cold trying to get it just right. It definitely worked. Again I’m unusual. Guess my favorite season. No, it’s not summer, it’s winter. Snow has my heart.

You only hold me up like this
'Cause you don't know who I really am
I used to waste my time on
Waste my time on
Waste my time dreaming of being alive
Now I only waste it dreaming of you

I hung up like a million pictures. Mrs. Thompson said to make myself at home. The last picture was from my imagination. It had mountains in the distance and a meadow with bright colored flowers. That's where I want to live when I grow up. That exact place in Colorado or Wyoming.

It wasn't then until I noticed that all the Fall Out Boy tracks on my iPod had run through. Dave Matthews Band was playing "Crash Into Me". That's my favorite song by them. It reminds me of times that are bad then suddenly they right. When I was reading this story on the internet, Harry Potter Fanfiction (I like to read it when I'm really bored), I played that song in my head because it went so well with it.
I want to play it when I finally go to Ongoland.
I want to play it when I impress the people in Ongoland.
I want to play it when Jake Reyes finally leaves.

A/N- Yes Its boring. But you find out about Alex. The Next chapter is exciting. Trust me!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Sep 24th, 2006 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:25 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I thought it was good. Good job!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:31 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Great chapter!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:36 PM