KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Summer Changed

Summer Changed
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Great job! Can't wait to read more!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:11 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fun2live
The halo master cheif

this isnt a bad story I think it could be longer though

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:42 PM
fun2live is currently offline Click here to Send fun2live a Private Message Find more posts by fun2live Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

You mean the chapters? Yeah i know but like i said I don't have as much time. And trust me they'll get longer

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:35 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It was good!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 02:52 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Chapter 6

Fall Out Boy? Fall Out Boy. Could she like a crappier band? They suck!

Anyway let's get on with my boring summary of my day. Besides this morning, I pretty much sat around being bored. I really need to find something to work on. I should be teaching Alex princess etiquette or whatever you want to call it. Right now, I assume she's not really in the mood considering she's blasting bad music and working on something. I saw Sam go in there after while and she never came back. Finally the day ended and I went to bed. Then the excitement started.

I was woken to a slight drizzle. Literally. This was definitely not where
I went to sleep. I was outside!

I thrashed around a bit, well actually a lot, out of astonishment. I could hear faint giggles from Alex's window. There she was with Sam waving. She smiled that evil, devious smile. That little…..ah! I'm cutting out what I really thought. I got up and immediately started pulling my mattress inside. It was pretty heavy but in no means was I going to show weakness. I finally returned it to where it belonged. I could still hear the laughing. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and let it out. Alex and Sam came into sight as I walked towards Alex’s room. I leaned against the door.

“Hello Alex.” I said as calmly as I could.

“Well, hello there Jake.” She said pleasantly.

“Wonderful morning isn’t it.”

“Very.”

“This mean war, I hope you know that.” I smirked looking at the ground. I knew I was going to win this so called “war”.

“Yup.” She smiled.

Sam looked at me like she was going explode with laughter. Why I don’t know there really wasn’t anything funny about it but that’s just Sam.

I blinked and turned around to leave when Tammie came up.

“Chores day guys. Sorry but it was part of the deal if you stayed here, you’d have to help Sammy with chores.” She looked back and forth from me and Alex.

“That’s cool.” We both said.

Tammie smiled, “There’s a list of things downstairs you three can equally divide amongst yourselves. My advice is to work together on the car washing.”

Again I tried to leave but Aunt Tammie stopped me.

“Jake, was it me or were you and your mattress outside this morning?”

I glared at Alex, “I like the stars what can I say.”

She chuckled and went down stairs.

“Well see you in a few my dear, beloved Freckles.” I said merrily. Well obviously I was being sarcastic. Duh!
.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•.

I just killed Alexandria Montgomery. Not literally. God you people have issues. I don’t hate her that much. I killed her as in scared her half to death.

The joys of cars and what they can do. Alex on the other hand can not do anything. She doesn’t even know to move when some is backing out the car.

No, I did not hit her!

I didn’t exactly plan this but it worked out as if I did.

I was backing out the car like I was supposed to. Obviously we were going to wash the car. I did not know Alex was down on the ground tying her shoe.

Either she’s deaf and doesn’t know what a car sounds like, is blind and doesn’t know what a backing out car looks like, or, well, there’s many other possibilities.

Anyway, she wasn’t in any of the mirrors, I’ll have you know I’m a very good driver, a safe one at that. I couldn’t see her at all. I backed out and I parked the car. I get out and I look over at Sam who had her hand over her mouth as if something died. Subconsciously I looked under the car and there’s Alex lying there, wide eyed staring at the bottom of the car. Lying there as thin and small as a teenager could get. She must have a high metabolism because she does eat and is as thin as a stick. Let’s just say it took a lot of coaxing from Sam to get her out. Meanwhile, I sat on the porch steps smirking at the good work I had done, even if I didn’t plan it.

Score one for me!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 03:08 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It's really good... but i have to admit it isnt as good as the other

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:50 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

This is funny! Keep it up!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:37 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Lovely.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:06 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Chapter 7
Alex's Point of View

What ever he told you, it’s a lie. He is not a safe driver! If he was he wouldn’t have practically run me over! He is SO lucky Sam has a high raised car.

He was right about the tying shoe part though. I was tying my shoe but he backed out like 100 miles per hour! I don’t think he even bothered to look in the rear view mirrors because I was clearly visible!

Anyway, afterwards he decides to “make it up to me” with Princess “lessons”.

Poise and etiquette that all he said. Poise and etiquette. Poise and etiquette my ass! My bad, but that’s really how annoying he was. I already took cotillion! I already know how to set the table and walk straight!

That’s a good thing, though, so this should be fairly easy. I literally can not last one more week with him! Sam is betting about three days before I blow.

Then the next day he tried to teach me to dance. Me the one who already took cotillion and the one who knows how to dance. Ick! I had to touch him too! Gross!

Well, at least we get to go up to Sam’s lake house this weekend. It’ll make it better. Just me and Sam tanning in the sun since this is the first year that Mr. Thompson will let us go alone.

I headed into the kitchen from the horrific dancing session on the porch. I heard Sam and her mom arguing so I hid behind the wall to ease-drop.

“But mom!” Sam whined.

“Sammy, don’t you like him?” Her mother replied.

“Yeah but I thought it was going to be just me and Alex.”

“Enough. Jake is going with you and that’s final!” Mrs. Thompson frowned.

Sam sighed and I met her up in her room.

“This is so stupid! It’s just supposed to be us!” I said annoyed.

“I know! This is so unfair!”

“We should leave early and ditch him.” I laughed with Sam.

“No, my mom would get so pissed.”

“Well, I know one thing he’s not driving. Not once, not ever.” I said seriously and Sam laughed again.

“Do you know when your dad is coming home?” I asked fiddling with my hair. I don’t know why but I always hated my hair. It’s perfectly straight and I want it to be a least a little curly. I do love it in braids though.

“This afternoon, I think.” She replied.

Sam’s dad was always traveling, that’s part of the reason they were going to move but he wasn’t going to the same place every time. It was always somewhere different so there would be no point in them moving. Which I was more than happy about.

After having dinner with Mr. Thompson, who I absolutely love he’s so funny, I started packing. We were leaving tomorrow, thank god. Not that Sam’s house wasn’t fun but the lake house is way more fun.

Swim suits, shirts, shorts, jeans, check. I was all good for tomorrow. I brought my big Vera Bradley duffle bag downstairs and sat it next Sam’s. I heard someone talking. Someone on the phone. Jake.

“No dad. Everything’s fine. No I don’t want to come home!
I’m not a kid anymore, dad, I’m eighteen!
Yeah, we’re going to Sam’s lake house tomorrow. No dad she’s not my girlfriend! Remember Sam, my cousin. Yeah Alex. No dad she’s not my girlfriend!”

At this point he was making a disgusting face. Of course I wasn’t his girlfriend. Uh! I would never be his girlfriend. Ew!

“Okay dad, I’ll talk to you on Monday. Bye.” He hung up the phone angrily.

“Pricilla!” He said and smacked his hand against his face.

“Who’s Pricilla?” I said finally. He looked up.

“Were you there the whole time?” he asked angrily. Actually, everything thing he did seemed angrily done.

“Well I just came down to put my bag down here and overheard you talking to your dad.”

“Sure.”

I ignored this Jakey comment.

“Who’s Pricilla, really.”

“This girl back home. She’s a spoiled brat who thinks I’m her boyfriend.”

“Oh. Well at least your dad know she’s not your girlfriend,” he laughed, “my dad would think a person like that would be my boyfriend and invite him for dinner.”

“My dad seems to think everyone is my girlfriend. Even Sam.”

I laughed.

“Then why did you say her name?”

“Oh um…Well she’s kind of a stalker so I’m scared that she’ll find the address of the lake house and follow me there.”

“Scared?” I smiled.

“Pricilla is a scary person.” He smiled back.

I laughed. Then I realized that me and Jake were having a moment. AH!

“Uh…I think I’m gonna go to bed. Early wake up tomorrow.”

“Right.” He replied.

Thank god he didn’t follow me up the stairs. Awkward!!

The next morning we all woke up at like 9 o’clock and got in the car. This time I drove, safely, with Jake in the back so he wouldn’t criticize my driving. He was mad about it but then again he’s mad about everything. Although, when the lake house came into site, he wasn’t angry anymore.

This is where a lot of my memories were held while I was a child. Of course Sam and I were best friends since kindergarten. It was like my second home.

In my mind this was like home sweet home.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:38 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

WONDERFUL!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 04:45 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:37 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Chapter 8
Jake’s Point of View

This house is amazing! It has the best view! This is even better than Monow Castle, my ‘house’ in Ongoland. Well, it ranks right up there.

At least my room wasn’t connected with Alex and Sam. They shared a room here. At Sam’s house Alex took forever in the bathroom! Stupid makeup or whatever she uses to make her self look more appealing. Like it does anything.

At my house, we aren’t allowed to swim in the lake. It’s considered sacred. In other word’s I’ve never really been in a lake before. Let’s just say it’s the best thing you’ll ever do, especially if you like pushing Alex off the dock into the water.

I personally think Alex is obsessed with revenge. I think she spends her time planning what to do to me. Every time I do something to her she always has pack back right there. Going back to makeup. Yeah, let’s just say I don’t look good in it.

Yeah well, I went to sleep at like midnight, like normal people. Alex on oh she decided to stay up with Sam. I guess that’s not that abnormal since they were in their room but still. It’s Alex. Anyway, it’s like ten o’clock and I wake up. I go into the bathroom, like usual, but something caught my eye, the mirror. The mirror, meaning my face. My face! Yes, Alex and Sam co-operating decides to put freaking makeup on my face. The works! Lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow! Don’t ask me how I know that. But, yeah, me I wasn’t too happy. I walk out into the open kitchen, living room. Alex and Sam just walked in from the garage door, laughing. Not at me at something different well, until they looked at me.

“Ew! Jake you are an ugly girl!” Alex said, of course.

“You tell me how to get this crap off! Now!” I said trying to hold my yelling in.

“Only if you calm down.” Sam said and smiled.

“Oh, I’m calm. I’m as calm as I’ll ever be.”

“Okay, just one second.” Alex said about to burst of laughter. She left the room for a second and came back with this purple bottle with, I was guessing, water and baby oil.

“Just turn around one second!” Sam said.

There was a flash. Camera!! Alex ran. Out of reflex I chased her. Of course she decides to go outside. On the dock.

I snatch. I miss. I fall. In the lake! Alex stands on the edge of the dock proudly.

“Oops.” That smile! That devious smile, “Oh and I don’t have the camera, Sam does.”

She pulls both hands behind her back. Empty.

“Just help me up, then.” I said.

“Haha! I’m not falling for that one!” She thought she was smart.

I Splash. She Screams. I Laugh.

Lake water is like magic. All the makeup was gone when I came back. I didn’t have to use that nasty stuff Alex gave me. I wouldn’t be poisoned!

Oh but I stole the memory card of that retched camera. I was tempted to burn it but memory cards are expensive and Alex would kill me if I did. I thought.

It’s as simple as that. This ‘war’ was like a circle that would never end. I do something ‘bad’, Alex gets revenge by doing something back and it still wouldn’t be even. I would have to get her back, again.

It’s something I think would be everlasting. Unfortunately.

That’s when I saw a familiar car pull in front of the house.

Oh no.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 03:35 AM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

I love it! great job!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:42 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I really have to do some editting though. lol i just read my whole story last night and I don't stick with things. lol I'll have to fix it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:11 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It was very good though!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 05:35 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Chapter 9
Alex’s Point of View

Knock knock knock.

I answered the door and some girl with bright, blonde, short hair was standing on the front door mat with a smirk.

“If you don’t mind me asking but who are you?” I tried to be as polite as I could.

“Pricilla Watingson and I’m looking for my princeypoo, Jake.” She walked right in as I snorted.

Princeypoo, hilarious.

Wait! Prince! He’s not a prince.

“Excuse me but there’s not a prince…” Before I could finish Jake came running out of his room.

“Don’t answer….hi Pricilla!” He caught himself.

She almost whacked me in the face with her enormous Coach bag while running over to him.

“What a surprise, Pricilla’s here…at the Lake House. How did you know I was here?” he said with so much fake happiness that you’d have to be stupid to not catch on. Obviously, Pricilla was stupid and just hugged him while Jake made a disgusted face.

“Is that your cousin, Jakey?” She whispered.

“No, that’s Alex. Princess Alexandria.” He replied.

“She’s not that pretty for a princess, I would be a lot better princess than her.” She whispered kind of loud.

“I’m standing right here.” I said and my eyebrows scrunched.

“Oops. I’m sorry. Hehehe.” What a stupid laugh!

“What’s for lunch, I’m starving!” Sam came in from outside, “Who’s this?”

“Pricilla Watingson.” She smiled her perfect teeth.

“Oh! You must be Jake’s friend.”

“I’m more than just his friend, hunny, I’m his girlfriend.” She said kind of annoyed.

“Oh how nice.” She said with hidden sarcasm, “You can stay in my parent’s bedroom, they’re not here this weekend.”

“That’s okay I’d rather stay in Jakey’s room since the parents are gone.” She smiled at him and winked. At this point Jake was panicking.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea Pricilla. Besides they’re right next door.” He meant Alex and I. Thank goodness he saved himself, if he didn’t I would.

“Suit yourself.” She winked again.

“Down the hall on your left.” Sam replied for Jake.

“Here.” She grunted and shoved her enormous Coach bag and matching purse in Sam’s arms. Priscilla pranced with Sam staggered from the weight, right behind her.

“Ick.” I shook my head at Jake.

“I told you!” He was totally right.

Cilla was a completely spoiled snob!

After commanding Sam, without please or thank you, mind her, to make us sandwiches, I headed down to the lake with Sam. We walked all the way down the rickety, handmade dock. It was like walking down memory lane for me. Anyway, we sat down with our feet only just touching the water.

Silence. Although silence between Sam and I always turn into something.

“She is such a snob.” I finally said and laughed.

“I know! She’s a witch with a ‘B’!”

Sam is the one that will never swear. Unless something really goes wrong or someone pisses her off more than normal. In return she uses other phrases.

“I believe we should do something about it.” I smiled and narrowed my eyes.
»«
We had been sitting outside for hours. The sun was set and the moon arose. It was a beautiful scene. I’m glad I brought an extra canvas with me. Sam and I strolled back inside.

“Uh… What’s for dinner! I’m starved to death!” Cilla moaned.

“Well then you and I can go to the store and get food.” Sam said.

“Joy!” Cilla said sarcastically.

I grabbed the canvas from my room and strangely I had just the right colors of paint. Funny how that works. I headed back down to the lake with everything in hand. I set up the easel and poured the paints on the palette. Carefully, I took out the brushes. They were the best Christmas gift ever. I would never lose them, never.

Stroke after stroke the lake started appear and looking exactly like the real one.

“You’re pretty good.” A voice said behind me. I already knew who it was, Jake.

When I’m painting, everything around me just kind of melts. It’s just me and the colors. Nothing can really scare me. It’s almost like a trance.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“And I agree.”

“With what.”

“She is a total snob.”

“Oh. You heard that.” I laughed.

“It’s true. I hate even staying in the same room with her. I can’t even believe she suggested sleeping in the same room as me.” He shivered.

I laughed again.

There were stomping footsteps.

“What are you doing Jakey? With her too!” That annoying voice!

“You know Priscilla, I think Jake can think for himself. He has free will.” I said without turning.

“Well I think you should leave him alone!” She replied.

Jake was pulled back inside by Priscilla like dog. Somehow I knew they had a ‘talk’. Only because when I came in for dinner Jake was sitting at the table all in a huff.

Everything was planned.

It was about three in the morning. Sam and I crept into Cilla’s room. We slowly lifted the mattress. Man was she heavy, but then again we are the bed moving champions we couldn’t really complain. Thank goodness there was deck with connected doors or we wouldn’t be able to get the bed outside at all. We carried Cilla out to the lake and set her mattress down on the water. She stirred and we both held our breath, but she went still.

We ran inside and back into her room. We gathered all her belongings and put them back into Cilla’s suitcase. This time I helped Sam carry it, we took it outside and opened it again. We took arms full of clothing and started spewing it everywhere on the lawn while laughing. I was digging in the bag again for more clothes when a polka-dotted bra appeared. I snatched it and ran over to the mail box. I hooked it around the mail box.

Classic.

When we finished, we brushed off our shoulders. It was just something we did after we had done something great. Then we went back into the house to, finally, sleep.

I woke up Sam at about eight o’clock and we set up a breakfast table on the dock. Sam took down some food and I woke up Jake.

“Hey!” I said walking in his room, “Wake up, I have something to show you.”

He made some sort of noise. At least I knew he was awake.

“I’ll be out in a minute.” He said sleepily.

“Well hurry she’ll wake up any second! Meet us down at the dock.” I was so excited!

I ran back down to the dock and sat to eat. Then Jake finally came down.

“So what do you want to show me?” He yawned.

“You see that white thing out there?” I pointed to Cilla’s mattress.

“You didn’t!” He laughed.

“Oh we did. After she wakes up, check out the front yard.” Sam said.

Then there was the ear piercing scream and the fun started. You could see Cilla try to stand up but she fell in the water. It was hilarious. We all burst out laughing.

“Go check out the front yard and take a good look at the mattress.” Sam said between laughs.

After Jake left Cilla was just a few yards away from the shore. Of course it took her longer since she was pulling her mattress and trying to swim. When she got out of the water, she was a total mess. Then she comes after me, figures, since it was my idea in the first place.

“Had a nice sleep? I hear water beds are the cure to distress.” I smiled.

“You! You rotten, ugly freak!” she screeched emphasizing the freak part.

“Don’t get too carried away.” Man, I should have just stopped there.

Scratch and sting. That, that Cruella just scratched my face with those perfectly horrible manicured nails! And so I pushed her. Then she has to come push me back harder and into the water.

I don’t even know how it happened but I was deep. At least 15 feet underwater. I tried to swim up but something was tugging me back. My bracelet. It was stuck on a pulled out nail on the wooden column. I fumbled with it but it would break free.

Blurry. Splash! Black.

I was going to drown. I knew it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 01:30 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That was amazing!! *bites nails* Can't wait!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 01:40 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Chapter 10
Jake’s Point of View

These girls really know what they’re doing.

A mailbox with a polka-dot bra. Interesting but hilarious.

I walked back down the dock hoping to get breakfast. Although, Sam and Alex were gone. It was only Cilla.

“Did Alex and Sam go in already?” I asked. Cilla wasn’t even paying attention. She just stared down at the water.

“Cilla, where are they?” I pushed.

“I…I…don’t know. All of a sudden she just fell off the dock. She didn’t come up.” She was lying. And she was obviously talking about Alex, the only person she would push off the dock.

I couldn’t really tell you how I felt. Angry at Cilla, worried about Alex, maybe even scared. If I was a girl then it would be one of those OMG moments, I guess.

I dove in. Sam came into view as I swam down a little farther. She was pulling on something. Alex’s bracelet was stuck on the dock.

Alex was unconscience!

I swam down to help Sam pull the bracelet of Alex’s wrist since it obviously wasn’t coming off the dock. The fact that I could hold my breath this long was pretty amazing.

We surfaced and carried her to shore. Sam immediately starts a panic attack. Pacing and mumbling so fast it sounded like French. And of course she leaves me to do the CPR.

Horrible things kept running through my head. “What if she dies? It would be my fault! The boy who killed the future leader of your own country!”

Until she lived.

Alex coughed up a whole bunch of water and looked at me kind of like “Where am I?”. She put her hand to the scratches on her face, which I didn’t even notice until now. Apparently she must have remembered what had happened. While I was gone at least.

“Where’s that b****, Cilla?!” She bounces back fast, man.

She rushes to get up and, I’m guessing, was planning on killing Cilla. I grabbed her before something awful happened.

“Hey, hold up!” I said, I don’t know, stern, I guess. She took it as an insult, like everything else I say. Even if I just saved her life.

“No! I won’t hold up! That…that… she pushed me off the freakin’ dock!”

“Alex, you almost died! You can’t just get up and attack her! You need to take it easy!” It was full fledge quarrel. I didn’t want to get blamed for Alex get injured or worse.

“That’s all the more reason to teach that b**** a lesson. She almost killed me! Over some stupid prank!”

“So what! I’m serious take it easy!”

“Don’t tell me what to do! You shouldn’t have even come! I knew it was a bad idea from the start. The minute you walked in Sam’s house I knew something was wrong!”

“I was sent here for a reason, Alex! To teach you the responsibility of royalty! Here’s your next lesson: self control! Do you think I chose to come here! Especially now that I know I’m forced to teach a stuck up, know-it-all!”

She was mad, but what did I care?

“I am not stuck up! How would you know the responsibility royalty?!”

Is she joking? I take back know-it-all.

“Alex, where have you been? I’m a prince. I don’t know about you but that’s considered royalty in Ongoland!”

“You’re not a prince!”

“Prince Jacob Ruyeros Reyes Rasmussen. I’m a prince. Look it up on Google!”

“How could someone so stupid be a prince?” she mumbled.

“Don’t call me stupid, Alex. I made it pretty obvious. I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t!”

“I’m not stupid either!”

“I never said that!” This was kind of funny.

“You implied it!”

“I did not!”

At least this held her up a little while. A long while, really.

“You’re so frustrating!” And she storms off.

I laughed to myself. She’s so funny.

“You’re welcome!” I yelled.

“For what, you didn’t do anything!” She called back.

“I saved your life! You owe me!” I smiled. She owed me. Big time.

»«

High pitched scream! That could only be Cilla. And there she was with Alex chasing her from behind.

Me, I was just sitting on the dock. Thinking about things.

Amazingly, Cilla made it to me, the end of the dock, before Alex caught her considering her legs kind of jutted out to the sides when she ran.

She cowered behind me as Alex, well I don’t really know what Alex wanted to do to her.

“Alex, stop!” Not that I was standing up for Cilla, but again I didn’t want anyone to get hurt.

“Get out of the way, Jake! I wanna teach Cruella a lesson!”

I stood my ground. No one was going to get hurt. No matter how much I wanted to just push Cilla off the dock just to see how it felt.

Yes, Alex can be annoying but Cilla was worse. Trying to drown someone was out of line and unnecessary.

“Yeah Alex stop!” Cilla smirked.

“Cilla you stop too! You’re both acting like 5 year olds! Cilla, Alex could have died today, do you realize that! You could have been responsible for killing a princess. Don’t say you’d be a better princess because you wouldn’t.” I looked at Cilla, “Both of you are equal in inexperience. A real princess would have let Cilla go. Vengeance is for traders and you shouldn’t linger on it.” I turned to Alex, “So let it go before I go ballistic on both of you.”

“And this isn’t ballistic?” Alex, the smart mouth, said.

“Don’t push it, Alex.” I glared at her. Not really to be mean but this whole thing between them was getting really out of hand.

“Jakey?” God I hate that name!

“Cilla, stop calling me that! Stop calling me all those stupid names! I’m not your boyfriend and never will be!” I can’t believe I had the courage to do that! Not that I’m not brave, it’s just I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. Alex’s annoyingness has some benefits. Well, until she burst out crying and ran into the house.

“Harsh but she deserved it.” Alex said satisfied.

“Have you listened to anything I’ve said? Don’t linger on vengeance, Alex. That’s why this whole ‘war’ thing has to stop. It’s bad influence.”

“Psh. How is it bad influence? It sharpens the mind.” She poked her head and walked back up the dock.

I know this whole thing sounds like we walked up and down the dock repeatedly but that’s really how it happened.
Anyway, I returned to the house to find Cilla with her bags in hand.

“Cilla, look…” I wanted to apologize considering you could tell she sat in her room for hours crying her eyes out.

“Don’t sat you’re sorry because I know your not. I’m leaving for the airport.” She sighed.

This was true. I wasn’t sorry. It was like I was having a giant New Year’s Eve party inside. I was free of this irritating woman!

She slammed the door on the way out. I, on the other hand, flopped down on the couch with a happy sigh.

“What are you guys happy about?” Sam said as she came into the kitchen from her room. She must have not heard the dramatic depart.

And I guess I didn’t realize it, but Alex must have been rejoicing too.

“She’s gone!” We said in harmony.

Thank you Esaul for the name site. It helped a lot smile

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:06 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That was... AMAZING!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:44 PM
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

quote: (post)
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
That was... AMAZING!!

Agreed. I'm waiting anxiously for another post!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:50 AM