KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Cains sigs

Cains sigs
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marko
good?

Hell yeah. eek!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:37 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by IceJaw
Hell yeah. eek!

lol cheers

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:43 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

meh i like your john travolta sig, but i think it would look better if it was a different render, or just plain if somone else or something else was there instead of him, he seem s alittle akward, and im not liking the text

nice work lately

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 08:57 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by boobsmagee
meh i like your john travolta sig, but i think it would look better if it was a different render, or just plain if somone else or something else was there instead of him, he seem s alittle akward, and im not liking the text

nice work lately

I cant help the way he looks, I could ask him for a reshoot. And its a stock not render.

Cheers though big grin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 09:47 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Thats better. Maybe the lightsource is too big? Also sharpen his face.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 09:56 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Gannon
Thats better. Maybe the lightsource is too big? Also sharpen his face.

waa lol cool I'll messs around a bit. I'm not used to this sorta style. Fancied a change though lol.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 09:57 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Also the bg looks like you just rippled a c4d or something. Add more color also. Use soft brush and set layer too color dodge.

Lol sorry for all the critique. big grin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:00 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Also the bg looks like you just rippled a c4d or something. Add more color also. Use soft brush and set layer too color dodge.

Lol sorry for all the critique. big grin

I used no C4D lol

well Instead of continuing to edit this one I'm gonna make another. see how that goes. Nah I'm greatful for the help.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:03 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Anna

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 12:18 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

Anna

okay so i dont like this lol, niether do alot of people erm

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 12:41 AM
Smurph
------

So, Marko.... hows that sig request coming along?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:30 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So, Marko.... hows that sig request coming along?

whixh one... Sorry could you repost it I've had so much on atm its been sick! What with ma dad, college, univerity, interviews, work lol sorry man

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:48 AM
SkinWalker

I'm still waiting too, but take your time. I never want a crappy job done. And thanks for puttin up with my annoyance wink

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:14 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

that was pretty good for a stock then lol, this new one anna, not liking that area around the chin and the jaw line, or the duplication of a pice and adding it to the side, if you could repeat that effect on the left side, on the right side, it would be great lol

but its still very good, better than what i could do nicejob!

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 05:17 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by boobsmagee
that was pretty good for a stock then lol, this new one anna, not liking that area around the chin and the jaw line, or the duplication of a pice and adding it to the side, if you could repeat that effect on the left side, on the right side, it would be great lol

but its still very good, better than what i could do nicejob!

cheers. Just playing around seein what works and what doesn't

Also I'm not gonna make a thread about this But WTF is happening in the sig forum. Theres like loadsa mouthing off members and the duels don't have the structure they once had. It annoys me asall

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:49 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Hey I'm really sorry but the play i'm in is taking up all my time so I wont be offended if you ask others to do your requests.

however new smilies big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:49 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:44 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Wtf? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:25 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Dont like the transparency.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:53 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Dont like the transparency.
I dont like it no expression

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:03 AM