KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Ronan The Accuser Respect Thread

Ronan The Accuser Respect Thread
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here we get to see another forcefield and some fancy matter manipulation, making a guy's hand explode.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Here's his Nova profile.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

His fight against two relatively powerful characters. The girl wearing red has a celestial armor, which gives her access to some really decent powers and puts her on herald level. Ronan can manipulate it nonetheless. There's also a pretty decent strengthfeat there.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Jul 16th, 2007 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 07:54 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Jul 16th, 2007 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:09 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Great posts... I wish i had a scanner, we could make this thread respectable. Even though your doing that all by urself.

Good stuff

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:20 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nimbus006
Great posts... I wish i had a scanner, we could make this thread respectable. Even though your doing that all by urself.

Good stuff

Thanks.

I don't know how to make my scanner work, even if I did I'd only be able to upload comics with Norwegian text, hehe. Most of these I've downloaded and then extracted. Thank Mr.M for teaching me how smile

Rest of the battle
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:26 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by llagrok
Thanks.

I don't know how to make my scanner work, even if I did I'd only be able to upload comics with Norwegian text, hehe. Most of these I've downloaded and then extracted. Thank Mr.M for teaching me how smile

Rest of the battle

Is it hard? Cuz if i knew how to do that i could post some good scans as well.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:36 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it hard? Cuz if i knew how to do that i could post some good scans as well.

A lot easier than I imagined.

You just open your comic books in Winrar and then extract them. Then you'll have each page as a jpg.file that you can upload to ImageShack or whatever you're using smile

Here he knocks Eradica off her flying disk and takes care of some random annihilation troops.

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Jul 16th, 2007 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:52 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Is it $21 one time payment or a month?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:03 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it $21 one time payment or a month?

What now?

You don't pay for Imageshack or winrar. Winrar's here and it's completely free. I've been using it for over a year now.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:22 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Oh cuz the site i went to you had to buy it... thanx for the link

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:46 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh cuz the site i went to you had to buy it... thanx for the link

No problem. Make sure to use www.imageshack.us and not .com, they're very different smile

You don't talk crap to Ronan the accuser.

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Jul 16th, 2007 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:53 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by llagrok

His fight against two relatively powerful characters. The girl wearing red has a celestial armor, which gives her access to some really decent powers and puts her on herald level. Ronan can manipulate it nonetheless. There's also a pretty decent strengthfeat there.

I was wondering something (cuz i read Ronan's series again yesterday) does Ronan actually throw Nebula into the Stratosphere ala strength, or does he somehow manipulate her gravitational field "temporarily canceling her gravity". I only make this statement cuz originally i thought it was a strength feat, but then took a closer look and saw a blue aura around Nebula's body leading me to the belief that maybe Ronan manipulated her gravity field through transmutation. It's probably a strength feat seeing as Ronan is more than capable of doing so, but i would like to hear some thoughts on the matter.

Oh and one other thing, just to give you a measure of how powerful Ronan can be... The girl in the red (Stelarris) claims to have "fought demi-gods and Celestials" and obviously beaten them. In the fight she is actually wearing Celestial armor IIRC, and Ronan quite easily transmutes her hand, and proceeds to blow her and her armor up.

Last edited by nimbus006 on Jan 17th, 2008 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:48 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Some X-Ray Vision and Hammer feats

Last edited by nimbus006 on Jan 17th, 2008 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 07:24 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Durability Feat

Here, Ronan takes IM's "best shot" to no ill effect.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 05:02 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

One of the Coolest Characters imo - absolutley love him and RESPECT to him!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 12:58 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 12:06 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Here we get to see another forcefield and some fancy matter manipulation, making a guy's hand explode.

Here's his Nova profile.

Her names stellaris and to get how powerful she really is, she is a herald level like you said, she is also a foe Thor couldn't really handle most of the time. Infact she killed a powerful thor created by the celestials with one blast, I forget his name but she took him out with one blast, thor and stellaris usually go back and fourth so the fact he takes her out like this with out fear shows just how powerful he is.

Old Post May 31st, 2011 04:46 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

She's that good? Some scans to prove it would be a nice comparision.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 31st, 2011 04:55 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by kakuzu
Her names stellaris and to get how powerful she really is, she is a herald level like you said, she is also a foe Thor couldn't really handle most of the time. Infact she killed a powerful thor created by the celestials with one blast, I forget his name but she took him out with one blast, thor and stellaris usually go back and fourth so the fact he takes her out like this with out fear shows just how powerful he is.

Although her Nova profile from Annihilation: Ronan state that she seems to have been lost some of her power.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post May 31st, 2011 06:45 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote