KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » FG725's sigs

FG725's sigs
Started by: Bocaj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FG725
for a person on another site. Doesn't show the border for some reason

That bastard. mad

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:33 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Barker
That bastard. mad

laughing

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:49 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Cid

Attachment: cid_highwind.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:42 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Barker
No kidding. yes

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:04 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

different colored font can't stand the one I used before. The background is most likely different as well I had to re-do the whole thing since I didn't save erm

Attachment: cid_highwind2.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:06 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

different colored font can't stand the one I used before. The background is most likely different as well I had to re-do the whole thing since I didn't save erm
Not too bad though I would work on the edges around the render they are a bit choppy and blending him into the background a bit more would make it flow better as well.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:18 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ThePittman
Not too bad though I would work on the edges around the render they are a bit choppy and blending him into the background a bit more would make it flow better as well.

how do you blend?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:49 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

how do you blend?
Softening the edges of the render will help get rid of the hard edges and this can be done using the eraser tool with a low opacity or adding a layer mask and removing the hard edges. Also since the render is a bit flat in color and soft having the hard and dark values of the BG makes it stand out more. Also this is a pet peeve of mine but try to stay away from tangent lines like the bottom of the “V”, this draws the eyes off the image and takes away from the flow of the image.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:13 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

when I go to add a layer mask it gives me a list of things to pick what I want to initialize here are some
white(full opacity)
black(full transparency)
layers alpha channel
selection
transfer layers alpha channel
grayscale copy of layer
and under all of that it has a thing where I can invert the mask

I have know idea what any of this stuff means

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:07 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

when I go to add a layer mask it gives me a list of things to pick what I want to initialize here are some
white(full opacity)
black(full transparency)
layers alpha channel
selection
transfer layers alpha channel
grayscale copy of layer
and under all of that it has a thing where I can invert the mask

I have know idea what any of this stuff means
What program are you using?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:39 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ThePittman
What program are you using?
gimp

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:02 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I figured it out

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:26 PM
LanceWindu

I figured it out

wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:35 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I figured it out
That's good because I don't know d*ck about gimp.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:40 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

two stewie sigs for another site they're pretty bland I whipped em up in like a minute
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gilliganzt3.png

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stewartzl4.png

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:59 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

another final fantasy one.....before crisis

Attachment: ffviibeforecrisis.png
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 01:59 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

a chocobo signature

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:20 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

oops here it is

Attachment: chocobo.png
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:21 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

The dark sora thing

Attachment: dark_sora.png
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 03:10 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

more Cid!

Attachment: cid&cid.png
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 03:50 PM