KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » FG725's sigs

FG725's sigs
Started by: Bocaj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Are you using Paint?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 03:57 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Are you using Paint?

why in the name of God would I be using paint? Here it is again but just the sig I was messing with it on paint which is why it was so big before

Attachment: cid&cid.png
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 04:06 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Can anyone explain to me why the images quality goes down so much when I save it to JPG? Because I can't save my stuff on gimp or it'll be over 30kb which is why I have to save it on paint and whenever I do that the quality lowers that's what happened with my Vincent sig which is why the text looks so bad erm

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 04:21 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by FG725
why in the name of God would I be using paint? Here it is again but just the sig I was messing with it on paint which is why it was so big before

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 04:48 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

well here's another Vincent sig. I'm gonna do one more today and then I'm done for the next hour raver

Attachment: vincentvalentine.png
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 04:54 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

FG, Get rid of Gimp and download Photoshop

Your Sigs Aren't Blending becuse the Backgrounds don't match the render.

Photoshop makes good renders, and etc, like the one I'm using.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:52 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

What's that supposed to mean?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:55 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Your Sigs Aren't Blending becuse the Backgrounds don't match the render.

Photoshop makes good renders, and etc, like the one I'm using.

I'm gonna see if I can get some older model from one of my friends she used to use so next time I see her I'm gonna ask her about it....

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:37 PM
Striding Cloud

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:23 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

thanx

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 01:25 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Here's something I put in my profile because of boredom it's not very prettyful though sad though it is quite large..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 08:27 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'm downloading photoshop as of now!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 10:36 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

All of my hopes and dreams crushed in one evening because my friend gave me the wrong version hopefully I will obtain one that will work one day!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 10:48 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Spawn

Attachment: spawnsiggrunge.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 12:49 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

another cid

Attachment: cidhighwindgrunge.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 01:35 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Venom kind of

Attachment: venom.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 03:58 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

messing around with rain animation....

This one kind of hurts my eyes because of the words blinking erm so if it hurts your eyes there's your warning

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:46 AM
amity75

cool

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:59 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Should have done red Blood.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 01:29 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Not too bad, got to love that motion blur.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:09 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote