KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thing vs predator

thing vs predator
Started by: Brute predator

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

This is overkill. Spite thread. You didn't give pred any weapons,equipment,or armour.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:27 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

this is a very pathetic joke Ben 10/10 no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:34 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The only predator that might take Ben down would be an Elder Predator with the best weapons and armor

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:06 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
The only predator that might take Ben down would be an Elder Predator with the best weapons and armor
yes

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:10 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by K3VIL
Thing's body took concussive force blasts from guys like Annihilus, Blaastar, Graviton, and so, which are much more powerful in terms of pressure and explosive energy than a Predator shoulder cannon or spear will be.
Maybe 200 Predators fully armed with battle armors against Thing, will last like, let's say, 3 hours and then die.
Thing battled his evil clones created from his skin, and after his good "sons" were killed, he was the only one standing against hundred of his duplicates.

Yet he feals punches by oldschool Spider-man who happens to be strong as normal Predator... eek!

Ten fully armed could take him. Hell, even one fully equiped would give him a fight. (Cloaking device, plasma caster etc)

(Not saying one unarmed Predator could take it. That's just... Pleh.. I'm not that much of a Fanboy stick out tongue )

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:51 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Fully Equiped would probably take thing out tho.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:53 PM
JohnnyDo3

what a mismatch HA HA HA Ben Grimm would smash ol pussyface in the pavement

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:02 AM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

You don't like the Predator race very much do you? Ben could take out 100's of fully weaponed predators... Other than the nuke like weapon that they carry there isn't anything that ben couldn't shrug off easily...

wink

Attachment: thing_3.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:31 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Can wolverine cut thing?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:32 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Can wolverine cut thing?

Sometimes yes...Sometimes no dependent on the writer

Attachment: thingvswolverine28ab.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:43 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Fully weaponed Pred would be too much for thing.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:48 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Yes and always yes. Except in non-cannon examples like the one above from Fantastic Four Big Town

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:48 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Fully weaponed Pred would be too much for thing.

Christ you're stupid

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:51 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What's to stop Pred from cutting thing in the first place.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 12:52 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Jyppe
Yet he feals punches by oldschool Spider-man who happens to be strong as normal Predator... eek!

Ten fully armed could take him. Hell, even one fully equiped would give him a fight. (Cloaking device, plasma caster etc)

(Not saying one unarmed Predator could take it. That's just... Pleh.. I'm not that much of a Fanboy stick out tongue )

Spidey hurting Ben with punches is PIS no expression

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:15 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yes and always yes. Except in non-cannon examples like the one above from Fantastic Four Big Town

And now your going to tell me that Wolverine got his claws sharpened after the 1st decade of not being able to cut The HULK to him being able to so now without a strength increase too?

Attachment: untitled-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Last edited by Tony Stark on Jul 19th, 2006 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:44 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A couple things you should consider. The first being that Wolverine didn't have an established power set when he first fought the Hulk. In fact he spent years as a member of Uncanny X-men before we even found out he had a healing factor. The other thing you might want to make note of is that Wolverine did cut the Hulk during their first fight but Hulk healed so fast the wounds closed instantly giving him the appearance in invulnerability.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:51 AM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Grimm - He wasn't that hurt, but he could feel it. Plasma would damage him. Not so sure about wristblades or spear though. Maybeee maybeee not.

Go visit the Predator gauntlet2 - thread. Some guy thinks Predator's metals are durable and sharp as Wolvie's adamantium claws. PS Any takers for a Predator respect thread? I've got few comics right here next to me.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:57 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Originally posted by kgkg
only if jason was here....... he whould own both of them
no he wouldnt

Attachment: pred_roar.gif
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:13 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Jyppe
Grimm - He wasn't that hurt, but he could feel it. Plasma would damage him. Not so sure about wristblades or spear though. Maybeee maybeee not.

Go visit the Predator gauntlet2 - thread. Some guy thinks Predator's metals are durable and sharp as Wolvie's adamantium claws. PS Any takers for a Predator respect thread? I've got few comics right here next to me.
Start one. big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:15 AM