KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Pre-Retcon Beyonder the most powerful being ever created by Marvel

Respect Pre-Retcon Beyonder the most powerful being ever created by Marvel
Started by: Mr Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galan7777777
why not? LT says that he serves only TOAA, it would make perfect sense if that was a real human being in the real world (stan lee)....... because TOAA himself has never been shown in actual marvel publication
Fantastic four issue they meet him

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:42 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

If truley Beyonder could cause the time-stream to colapse than there would be no Marvel, and no beings in it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:46 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Fantastic four issue they meet him
no, they meet jack kirby who is the artist, he still gets his ideas from somewhere... (stan lee)

全王

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If truley Beyonder could cause the time-stream to colapse than there would be no Marvel, and no beings in it.
i agree, but he could only accomplish this task if real collabarators, and real artists depicted him doing this...... without the real people there is no beyonder, or marvel lol

全王

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

i agree, but he could only accomplish this task if real collabarators, and real artists depicted him doing this...... without the real people there is no beyonder, or marvel lol

Yes...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:17 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Yes...
ok thats what im saying, if TOAA is an abstract character within marvel itself (wich has never been seen), then yes beyonder could beat him........ but u cant say that beyonder is more powerful then then artists/collaborators, that thought him to life lol!

全王

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:26 PM
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

ok thats what im saying, if TOAA is an abstract character within marvel itself (wich has never been seen), then yes beyonder could beat him........ but u cant say that beyonder is more powerful then then artists/collaborators, that thought him to life lol!

Let me put it this way: Beyonder had more power than Thanos w/ Heart.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 07:41 PM
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Let me put it this way: Beyonder had more power than Thanos w/ Heart.
well that is arguable and i dont even wanna get into that lol........ but all im saying is that u cannot honestly think that beyonder could beat the real life writers/collabarators, beyonder is a comic and they are real...

全王

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:04 PM
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

well that is arguable and i dont even wanna get into that lol........ but all im saying is that u cannot honestly think that beyonder could beat the real life writers/collabarators, beyonder is a comic and they are real...

Yes, Beyonder is, no was* in the comic's the writers arent.

Pre-retcon* Blue Amalgam Brother, (fictional-) God: One with everything in the Multi-verse, he is the Multi-verse and all the forces within it, bond to it.

Thanos with the Heart of Infinite: Bond to Omni-reality.

Result :
God : Bond to evrything, he is the Multi-verse and everything in it.

Pre-retcon* Beyonder : millions of times the rest of the power combinded.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:10 PM
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Yes, Beyonder is, no was* in the comic's the writers arent.

Pre-retcon* Blue Amalgam Brother, (fictional-) God: One with everything in the Multi-verse, he is the Multi-verse and all the forces within it, bond to it.

Thanos with the Heart of Infinite: Bond to Omni-reality.

Result :
God : Bond to evrything, he is the Multi-verse and everything in it.

Pre-retcon* Beyonder : millions of times the rest of the power combinded.
wow, ure just stuck on the beyonder lol, all im saying it that he cant beat the real life humans that draw/think of him...... thats it

-nuff said

全王

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:13 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

no, they meet jack kirby who is the artist, he still gets his ideas from somewhere... (stan lee)

Jack Kirby is the real creator of the MU yes

I've read Stan Lee's draft for the FF and let me just tell you this much, it was awful. Lee wrote some great storys, but without Kirby there wouldnt be any Marvel comics.

Stan Lee is a legend in his own right, but Jack Kirby is THE king of comics

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:18 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

God in the MU took the form of Jack Kirby.

Pretty much God is Kirby in the MU

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:20 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by Grimm22
God in the MU took the form of Jack Kirby.

Pretty much God is Kirby in the MU
all im arguing about is that beyonder cant beat the real life animators/collabarators, etc.......nothing more

全王

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 08:22 PM
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

all im arguing about is that beyonder cant beat the real life animators/collabarators, etc.......nothing more

And I said he could do that? - Prove it, by quoting something.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:54 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

And I said he could do that? - Prove it, by quoting something.
How the hell would he do it, papercut them to death.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:58 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

i think galan's point is that, as TOAA has never been shown or referenced specifically as a character within the marvel comics medium, it's possible the living tribunal's allegiance to him/it is a breech of the fourth wall. that stan lee, as "TOAA," exists beyond the infinite of the comicverse; much in the same way many believe god to exist beyond our comprehension of reality. it's really a pointless argument, and over-analyzed, but i believe that's the sum and substance of it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:00 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Originally posted by Big Sexy
How the hell would he do it, papercut them to death.

I said, prove that I have said that Beyonder could defeat/kill a writer, of course i don't belive he can kill a human, he's a fictional character.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:43 PM
bloodoverme

i wish they retcon beyonder again and make him more powerful. doesnt have to be as powerful as TOAA but i wish they make him more powerful than LT. its such a shame to be demoted into something less than the celestials when before you were so powerful you could beat even LT.

Last edited by bloodoverme on Jan 29th, 2007 at 09:56 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 09:53 AM
bloodoverme is currently offline Click here to Send bloodoverme a Private Message Find more posts by bloodoverme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Lemme see if I can find a scan of Beyonder coming to life out of a panel and attacking Marvel co.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 03:25 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

IMHO TOAA > Classic Beyonder, since TOAA = Marvel God and the Beyonder part of the Marvel "reality" (Company). No Beyonder outside the Marvel Comics means for me = part of it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 08:13 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote