KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Telepaths

Wolverine vs Telepaths
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ExodusCloak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He "didn't quit" with the Phoenix, so that means none of them can take him you fool! mad lol

You are joking aren't you? I'm making an Emma Frost respect thread soon and I've come across three instances where Emma has controlled Wolverine.

1.)In House of M Emma renders him and six other superheroes useless by shutting off their subconscience reflexes
2.)Astonishing X-Men Emma breaks the fight between him and Beast telepathically. She forces them both to break and bow.
3.)Emma's first appearance she schools Wolverine, Storm and some other person.

I'll put up scans for you when I finish scanning 30 more pages.

Also when has the Phoenix actually tried shutting of Wolverines brain?

Again Wolverine loses to any decent telepath. All the time even if they allow him to stab them.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:08 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You are joking aren't you? I'm making an Emma Frost respect thread soon and I've come across three instances where Emma has controlled Wolverine.

1.)In House of M Emma renders him and six other superheroes useless by shutting off their subconscience reflexes
2.)Astonishing X-Men Emma breaks the fight between him and Beast telepathically. She forces them both to break and bow.
3.)Emma's first appearance she schools Wolverine, Storm and some other person.

I'll put up scans for you when I finish scanning 30 more pages.

Also when has the Phoenix actually tried shutting of Wolverines brain?

Again Wolverine loses to any decent telepath. All the time even if they allow him to stab them.
I was joking in reference to the last page, lol. My sarcasm can be a little hard to get... laughing out loud

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:10 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no expression resistant to telepathy What the f**k?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:14 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

I was joking in reference to the last page, lol. My sarcasm can be a little hard to get... laughing out loud

Sorry about that the, I find interpreting internet tone really, really difficult. The smilies help though, this one especially
= > roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Jul 19th, 2006 at 03:20 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:15 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You mean like the "angry" emoticon that I used. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:31 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

You mean like the "angry" emoticon that I used. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yep, that's what threw me off the most.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:36 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no expression

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:46 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Martian Manhunter should be above AM.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:40 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Martian Manhunter should be above AM.

The list is in no particular order.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:44 PM
Darth Martin

Gotcha

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:39 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Wolverine should be able to get shutdown by just about any decent power level TP. Forget trying to own his mind, shut down how his medulla oblongata works!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:41 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Again, Psylocke stops his ass from the very start.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:42 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Wolverine vs Telepaths

Who does he beat?

1. Classic Psylocke - Logan Loses most probably
2. Emma Frost- I'm 50/50 on this
3. Charles Xavier - Logan stands virtually no chance here
4. Cassandra Nova- Same as Xavier
5. Martian Manhunter- Same as Xavier
6. Aquaman- I don't know Aquaman well enough
7. Despero- See aquaman
8. Hector Hammond- see Aquaman
9. Rachel Grey - See Xavier
10. Moondragon with the Mind Gem - See Xavier

Who does he beat? smile

In Jim Lee's X-men run, Psylocke beat Logan fairly easily, although he was a little ill at the time. I definitely don't see Logan getting past Xavier.

IMO he stops at Xavier if I'm being very generous to Logan.

Last edited by willRules on Jul 19th, 2006 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:42 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How does he pull that 50% on emma?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:22 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he won't do anything to hector hammond or aquaman or despero either. hh and despero are > than MM in terms of telepathy.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:37 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

He doesn't.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

How does he pull that 50% on emma?

Emma is one of the weaker telepaths, if I'm being generous, If Logan stands a chance against any of these guys its her. But it could still go either way..................

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:54 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by willRules
Emma is one of the weaker telepaths, if I'm being generous, If Logan stands a chance against any of these guys its her. But it could still go either way..................

Hell no, Emma is weak in terms of energy projection when compared to the telepaths at the top of chain ie Exodus, Xavier, Nova, Jean, Moondragon etc. These top tier telepaths are able to produce more energy then she but she is still considered a telepath of the first order because of her skills. She mastered her skills at such a young age and these skills allowed her to school Rachel Grey in a telepathic battle.
She has placed herself in a psychic coma to save her life when the sentinels attacked the Hellfire club so even if she gave Wolverine a chance to stab her(Which he won't) she could always mindjack his body.

So generous or not, Emma kills Wolverine all the time by causing him to orgasm to death.

I have three occassions where she effortlessly made Wolverine and his groupies redundant.

BTW How does Wolverine stand no chance against Rachel if her skills as a telepath can't even hold a candle to Emma's?

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Jul 19th, 2006 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:44 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

ok Fair enough point. Logan is just as screwed against Emma as well smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:47 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Orgasm to death lol...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:50 PM