KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » The Fantastic Mr. Fox

The Fantastic Mr. Fox
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

The Fantastic Mr. Fox

http://imdb.com/title/tt0432283/

One of my favorite writer/directors doing an animated film, sounds great! Hopefully Wes can do a good job adapting someone else's material.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:37 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solo
http://imdb.com/title/tt0432283/

One of my favorite writer/directors doing an animated film, sounds great! Hopefully Wes can do a good job adapting someone else's material.

hmm have you information of this from any other site? i dont trust imdb seeing as this was last updated in 2004 and is supposed to be released this year!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 12:11 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 05:58 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
]

again that was last updated in 2004

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:05 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i'd be happy to see this made, Roald Dahl is one of my favourite authors, he was a genius and The Fantastic Mr. Fox was a fine book. Can't see why it couldn't work on the screen

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 11:50 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I love, love, love every one of Wes Anderson's movies so far, but I'm not overly excited by this project.

Is there any word on the type of animation he's going to use?

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:14 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

If it's Wes Anderson, I'm sure It'll be hilarious.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:21 AM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

It's now confirmed and scheduled for a November 6, 2009 release date. George Clooney and Cate Blanchett have been confirmed as Mr. and Mrs. Fox. Jason Schwartzman and Anjelica Huston are in talks for roles. This is the best news in a while!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 10:36 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

imo this was a great movie! big grin

id really recommend it. very funny in a sort of oddball minimalist way and very well written.

im glad I saw this over armored.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 12:44 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
littlefox_Kovu

I really want to see this movie. I like the animation, and it to be funny.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 08:17 PM
littlefox_Kovu is currently offline Click here to Send littlefox_Kovu a Private Message Find more posts by littlefox_Kovu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It was wonderful; just saw it tonight. Perhaps it's more Wes Anderson's 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' than Roald Dahl's, but he treats it with loving hands. Plus, best use of a closing song in years (Let Her Dance - The Fuller Four)

Here's a sample -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmYmKDsx48w

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 05:38 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote