KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs Mystic Gohan..

Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs Mystic Gohan..
Started by: Dragonfist1982

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

Maybe he didn't have enough energy to go Super Saiyan 3

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:08 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

But he goes ssj3 instantly as soon as Kid Buu comes and he doesn't get healed before if I recall correctly.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:13 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

I don't think so, when on the planet of the Kai's, Goku fights him at Super Saiyan first, then goes Super Sayan 3 later. I could be getting the manga and the anime mixed up though. If I recall, when goku fought at regular SS Kid Buu wasn't really fighting back

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:15 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

That had to happen in the anime because Gokou goes ssj3 instantly in the manga and Kid Buu just falls alseep getting Gokou a bit riled up that he's not taking him serious. Well after Gokou and Vegeta do rock, paper, scissors, and Dende, Kaioshin, and the Old Kai teleport away.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:27 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Oh, well, I still think mystic Gohan is the strongest non-fusion character in the show, Goku would put up a fight but would eventually go down

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:30 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I think Kid Buu is the strongest non-fused character followed by Mystic Gohan and that Mystic Gohan is stronger than ssj3 Gokou. But that's just me. Course the only real thing I have to base that off of is Gokou saying somebody stronger than him would appear and he was talking about Gotenks and Gohan is stronger than Gotenks and Gotenks is suppose to be stronger than Gokou.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:41 AM
Prime#

very true

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:44 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

goku would smack gohan around. don't matter what level they are on.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:10 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Mystic Gohan. Gohan won't have the problem of ending the fight quickly. He can simply drag the match and make it last longer until Goku's enrgies deplenish. From then on Gohan simply pimp slaps his father back to grade school.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 09:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Wasn't it made clear the Goku was wanting to hold back because he wanted the "boys" to save the world since he wasn't going to be around anymore? I remember that there was a difference between the Japanese dialogue and the English dialogue at that one part. It occurred after Goku fought with Mystic Buu but before he fought with Kid Buu.

After reading the dialogue in the Japanese version, I got the impression that Goku "threw" the fight with Majin Buu and Mystic Buu.

That confuses me because he fused with Vegeta earlier and Goku thought that that fusion was permanent.

My main point is, Goku would have found a way to win no matter what. Goku has the unique ability to overcome those who are stronger around him. That is his gift and ability.

If Gohan became "possessed" and became evil, Goku would have had trouble fighting his son and would have his ass handed to him at first. Goku would eventually come around and figured out a way to defeat his son...its just the way Goku's character is. However, if neither Goku nor Gohan "became" evil all of a sudden, there would never be a fight between them.

Also, if you compare Goku's strongestto Gohan's strongest, there is not contest. At the end of GT, Goku has 9 balls!!! That's a lot of balls!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote