KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Fantasy Football Discussion

Fantasy Football Discussion
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (141): « First ... « 137 138 [139] 140 141 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

So guess who picked up Kenny Britt and inserted him into the starting lineup and then when he heard the news of him being in trouble with the team and not starting, bench him. This guy!

Luckily I'm winning my match-up rather easily, so no harm done. With that said I'm not dropping Britt now.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 08:05 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Damn, this is crazy. I have 2 players on my team that went for 40 points Britt, who I sat and McFadden who has 43 at this point. I started McFadden BTW.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 10:40 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like 2-2 for me this week, unless Eli explodes monday night.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 07:49 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, 1-3....WTF happened?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Injuries. Bye weeks. Dammit.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 12:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, man, I'm gonna go 0-4 this week.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 01:09 AM
forumcrew

I dont think i have ever seen this before. 8 weeks in and the team with the most points is in last place still. Unreal to be that unlucky week after week.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 12:41 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That's why fantasy is all luck.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 04:20 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
I dont think i have ever seen this before. 8 weeks in and the team with the most points is in last place still. Unreal to be that unlucky week after week.
Team fail in first place.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 04:40 AM
forumcrew

Originally posted by Smasandian
That's why fantasy is all luck.

Putting a strong team together is far from luck. But the randomness of matchups is where the luck comes in.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 05:20 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Nah, fantasy is luck.

Your team proves it. You have the highest scoring but won 2 games. Injuries to anybody on any team can affect how a player plays. Refs and coaches making bad calls can affect how a player gets points.

Hell, look at Bot, he's in third place and he wasn't even at the draft. Basically, pay attention to who plays and not and generally your pretty good because in the end, its basically luck if you do well or not.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 02:16 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm, luck.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 09:21 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So in one of my leagues, I was down 66-63. My opponent's players had all finished playing, 4 of mine were in OT. Well, I gained 4 points in OT, so I figured I won, yeah? Nope. His team ended up with 68, even though his players had all finished playing.

I love this shit.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 01:07 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

2-2 again this week. Broke out of my KMC slump though.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 01:42 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, man, I think I am gonna go 0-4 this week......

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 09:41 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make that possibly 3-1, I eeked out a win in the KMC league

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 12:40 AM
forumcrew

that would be the problem with having so many top rb's how do you decide who to start

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 03:07 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, starting Foster would have won it for you. On the other hand, I started two TE's, like a dolt.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 10:59 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

2-2.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:43 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by forumcrew
that would be the problem with having so many top rb's how do you decide who to start

Why don't you trade one of them then?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 01:27 PM