KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Zeke and rare_fox's story: High School Days

Zeke and rare_fox's story: High School Days
Started by: ZekeHumanslayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn was running a quater back scramble when one of the linebackers came in and hit him near the track and when Shawn got hit he went onto the and skidded to the other side where the cheerleaders were sitting which wasnt that far from the track and shawn pushed the guy that tackled him off of him and looked up sttill on his back up at camille and he said " Hey who ever you are thats sitting above me might want to put your hands or something on your skirt because i can see something you prolly dont want me seeing and who is this i am talking to anyways?"

(you cant really do anything to him but be nice or please him lol because he's got his pads on his helmet on)

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 02:16 AM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Camille cover her self and pulled her skirt tigh and nodded at a the girl they slaped him pretty hard.Camille hit him and walked away madly.The cherrleaders headed of camille in front of the line leading them to where they had to go.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:04 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(lol i think you hurt your hand because all you did was slap my helmet)

Shawn got up and jogged back over to the team and got into a huddle and had them do another play it was another quater backk scramble and Shawn had gotten to the touchdown but was hit and he slid over infront of Camille but he got up looked at her and walked back without saying anything to her

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:35 PM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

(so she will hit him later..proble..))

The girls chated camillechated with the girl with the black hair agen about the dance club .Camille listen closely but her eyes kepted looking at the foot ball players"ok"she sead hearing hafe of what the girl with the black hair sead.Camille smiled friendly camille looked at the clip bord.. with her plans of the cherrleading.

((where is the game??))

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:43 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(hey he didnt know it was u and actually it was another cheerleader he liked and she didnt mind but the game is at like our school it got changed)

Shawn took off his pads and everything and went to the bathroom and changed into his jeans and came out with his shirt off and walked over to Camille and put a arm around her " Hey girl whats up you ready for lunch" he said putting on his clean Game Jersey

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:51 PM
Camille's_Death

((then why is he hanging around camille then??))((little tip...if you are being mean to one girl her friends will treat you the same stunts like that you will get bet up my alot of girl))

Camille looked at him"yep"she sead she had her lunch in her hands in her bag.She smiledfriendly a little she was jumpy that moment calming her self in side her head by thinking some happy things for no reson at all.She smiled softly.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:14 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn picked Camille up and carried her into the lunch room and set her down by a table and dropped his bookbag and pads off by the lunch table and left "hey i'll be right back im going to get some lunch ok"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:18 PM
Camille's_Death

"ok"she replyed smileing she placed her lunch on the table and opened it. puting her apple out first she took a bite the jucie drippled down her soften tan skin she wiped her face softly with her naken and finshed herapple.Camille picked up her small slaaled and started to to chew it softly with her mouth closed.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:29 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn came back to the table with his lunch which cconsited of 2 slices of pizza and a powerade. He sat next to Camille "so how is your day going so far beautiful are you ready to see me win tonight?" Shawn took a bite of pizza and then a drink of his powerade and awaited Camilles response.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:37 PM
Camille's_Death

"good...how about yours??...... yes im ready to see tyou win"she sead takeing a bite from her salade.She smiled at him and opened her water and took a long sip softly.She waited for shawns anser.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:44 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn took another drink of his powerade and then he replied "my day has been great and im ready to kick some ass tonight." Shawn got up and went to the restroom and went pee then he washed his hands and came out and talked to some of his friends and then came back to the table

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:51 PM
Camille's_Death

((what should i do??))

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:56 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(idk)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:03 PM
Camille's_Death

((i wount post here.. till some one tells me..))

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:08 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(omg)

The lunch bell rang for everyone to go to their next class but shawn and the football team didnt they had to go to the locker room to change into there uniforms and get redy for there game

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:14 PM
Camille's_Death

(omg nothing i dont know what to do ..duhh..)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:32 PM
Camille's_Death

Camille finshed her lunch and thouw the stuff out wipeing her mouth of she went out of the cafeateria to the girls bath room she went into the stal and changed into her chearrleding out fit she fixed her hair up into a soften high poiny.Her eyes glkared at her self in the miror till she heard some thing as she seen a guy standing in the shadows she knew hwho it was but afried tio think it.Her exs bf stood there she had broken up with him since he was a bully and was vary mean he stood there with a dimlight on him camille looked at him thouw the mior.She knew he was proble the one thouwing the foot ball and the person who been following her.A grasep touched her shpoulder he still was in love with hwr but she wasnt she froze as hespon her around camille pulled away and wasnt saying any thing her heart race he steped closer.Camille was thinking this got to be a dream this gots to be!!!she looked into her deep blue eyes eyes and he knew her weakness.She tryed to get away but he steped into her path.She was abul to fake a right and go left grabing her stuff and got out of the bath room every one gone"no this couldnt be"she sead to her self hearing his foot steps she moved on he pushed the door open she couldnt let him get into her weakness.She stumbled down the fall the guy ran to her before she cpould move and his fist hist hit across her mouth hard she kicked him in the chin and got away till her clutched onto her arm and grabed a hold of her waist"no let me go"she srceemed loadly her weakness was being grabed by the waist she couldnt fight it made her weak rearely no one knew thats why when people grab her waist she couldnt realy move her ex found that out.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 08:16 PM
Camille's_Death

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rare_fox
Camille finshed her lunch and thouw the stuff out wipeing her mouth of she went out of the cafeateria to the girls bath room she went into the stall and changed into her chearleding out fit she fixed her hair up into a soften high poiny.Her eyes glared at her self in the mirror till she heard some thing as she seen a guy standing in the shadows she knew who it was but afried tio think it.Her ex bf stood there she had broken up with him since he was a bully and was vary mean he stood there with a dimlight on him .Camille looked at him thouw the mirror.She knew he was proble the one thouwing the foot ball and the person who been following her.A grasep touched her shoulder he still was in love with her but she wasnt she froze as hespon her around camille pulled away and wasnt saying any thing her heart race he steped closer.Camille was thinking this got to be a dream this gots to be!!!she looked into her deep blue eyes and he knew her weakness.She tryed to get away but he steped into her path.She was abul to fake a right and go left grabing her stuff and got out of the bath room every one gone"no this couldnt be"she sead to her self hearing his foot steps she moved on he pushed the door open she couldnt let him get into her weakness.She stumbled down the hall the guy ran to her before she could move and his fist hit hit across her mouth hard she kicked him in the chin and got away till her clutched onto her arm and grabed a hold of her waist"no let me go"she srceemed loadly her weakness was being grabed by the waist she couldnt fight it made her weak rearely no one knew thats why when people grab her waist she couldnt realy move her ex found that out.

I edit it sorry i had a lot of type `o

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 08:59 PM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Shawn heard the scream and in his boxers he ran out of the locker room and down the hall and he tackled the guy holding Camille into the wall "Go get out of her now!!!" Shawn yelled as he started punching the guy in the face and then he picked the guy up and threw him out of the school so they could fight and not get in trouble. Shawn tackled the guy again and the guy bit his shoulder and Shawn started slamming the guys head into tthe ground and beating him up badly. Shawn got up and walked away but what he didnt know was that his coach saw him and he wasnt able to play in the game that night so everyone went down to the field and so did Shawn in his pads and uniform but all he could do was sit on the bench and watch. Shawn threw his helmet when the second string quater back threw another interception. Shawn got up to get his helmet and his coach grabbed him by his shoulder pads and said to him "Shawn i know your the first string quater back but if i ever see you do that again you will be off of my football team you got me." yelled Shawns coach and Shawn replied "yes coach i got you now get off me!" Shawn pushed his coach off of him and then is coach did something he would regret "Shawn you are kicked off of my football team!" "Goood your football team sucks anyways!" The next day Shawn didnt go to school he didnt go to that school anymore he transferred and went to another school and played football there but every now and then he would see Camille leave her house to go to the bus stop and what ever else she did outside and as for Shawn he had to get rides to and from school. It had been two weeks since Shawn transfered and he wasnt out much becvause he got home sometimes late from practices and other stuff.

(rare_fox just a lil idea maybe you could or should come over to his house and ring the door bell or something)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:32 PM
Camille's_Death

Camille had a little bandad on her lip she walked to shawns house feeling bad he got kicked of the foot ball team.She just got out of her cherrleading pratese it ran a hour late she didnt go home first she went to shawns.She nocked on the door softly but load enof to hear.She waited for any one to anser her hands on the stirps of her bag.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:37 PM