KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » I'll Try It

I'll Try It
Started by: NiñoAraña

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Miffed I'll Try It

it's not very good, i don't know if it has rythm, i'm just trying to see if anyone likes it..... embarrasment confused

I think too much of myself, so I think less of myself, so I can save myself, from this plot I’ve been dealt. Egotistical straight up conceited, I’d ****ing slit my wrists if I knew I wasn’t needed, by all these people that I love who love me, who’s love I’ve wronged by mistaking love for pity. But that’s the story of my life, man, spitting that fire, dam, never hit a blunt cus my will is iron, man. Not a blood nor a crip, not a this or that, not a king, just some dude with crazy thoughts and ripped jeans. I’m just tryna reach out through rap that doesn’t come easy, rhymes that don’t come easy, my life, my dreams, my intellect, don’t come easy. So keep track of your fluids, don’t get dehydrated, cus my flow don’t stop, the more I cop, these brothers that I got, keep my mind dripping and updated, with rhymes that are influenced by the ICP, Slim Shady, Easy E, and even Johnny Cash with his Tennessee Three. But, how am I supposed to concentrate, distill the taste, if I’m worried that, what I’ve lost is great, too much to clear my plate and this dignity I have is fake, and all that I have come to love is hate, lies and deceit fed by the same who’ve kept me sane and drive me crazy, I hate the fact that my thoughts are hazy. My dreams keep me awake, unfeeling and my shadows light the way to healing and to truth.

supposed to be a rap/song but eh.....just read it i guess

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 11:43 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

u know i love it! i'm soo glad u posted it! its awesome, u've got real talent big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 11:45 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

i'll post more, later today i guess.....i've been thinkin of some

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 11:47 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

good, can't wait to hear em

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 11:48 PM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

i'll actually title this one

Imaginary

King, Vampire, Lycan, produced by sin, i'm sunken.
i'm done in by sun, and the son of the son of a gun who takes me for a pun.
depressed thoughts are my guidence, i ride through.
so much anger and sadness i fly through, don't get me wrong this song is by a boy completely sane, who insist that some web comes out his wrists, clench my fist, here i come, never run, never fear, now i'm near, fire sears, so the cold you should hold dear. imagination, sensation, unition of a nation, the one doesn't exist, there is no freedom from this matrix.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:40 AM
Weeping Fairy

Once again i love it, i wish i could write as good as you, i can relate 2 what ur sayin, good job!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 12:42 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Not a big fan of rap, but not bad happy

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:27 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

here's er....a work in progress

Here’s a tribute, to new flames, and old names. I always thought love for me was the truth, but the truth is, I don’t what love that’s true is, if I’m a dufus, because I have it, and I didn’t knew this. I notice, I’ma sucker for a pretty face, I’m a love whore, just a straight visual disgrace, but I upped my self, skipped a few levels of the game, went from Hopeless Romantic to Nabbing chicks with just a smile and my name. I guess it started when I went to summer camp, met Ms. Alexis and we hit it off, just like that. She was my first love, but I don’t know what I was thinking, three weeks up and my boat just started sinking. I tried to call her, and keep in contact, but the retirement state got her, man that shit was wack. Then I came to university, went from crush to crush, it was embarrassing just to be by me. I met chicks that I thought would feed my emotions well, just to go through emotional hell, and by the sound of it, you think I wouldn’t be proud of it, but I need to get through the pass, or my future’s spent.

New Flames and old names…..New flames and old names….New flames and old names
(dam! You just gonna let her do that?)

so here comes summer again, got a whole buncha new friends, same summer camp, new mistake, now where do I begin? Here she comes, Ms. Alexis, but not last name but first pain, named Ale so I could get in her brain, did some flirting that I wasn’t proud of, maybe then I was trying to find a sub, but the feelings that I had died out, so I take the escape route, shook my head no, easy as pie, cus she says “alright, fine.” Now I look out for the Queen E, while I’m gazing at the Smarties, who are really naughties, in disguise like bandcamp, then along comes a chick named Shauna, where the hell did she come from? Did she just touch my bum, I think some how she’s got a spell for love. No, no, I shake my head to that, cus I see this athletic chick, cute, white, and, holy shit the dodgeballs coming for my sack! I just dodged it, but got hit by the after whip, I’m in a three way tie for my stick. My love meter, the thing that keeps my head cleaner, long story short, I’ve committed a misdemeanor, committed myself to three chicks, what the hell did I do? Pick, pick, pick and choose, now aint that a *****.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 05:59 AM
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

kinda summed up the first 2 1/2 years of my love life...laughing

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 06:00 AM
Weeping Fairy

laughing that was really good lol big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:25 AM