KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!

Elizabeth Wants Jack Badly!
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sweet_kat22
I fantasize about 2 things happening.

1) Elizabeth gives up her life and leaves her wedding for Jack
or
2) Jack gives up his life as a pirate and lives with liz,....

But only number 1 is more likely to happen heh.

Yeh I doubt number 2 will happen. Afterall she has been changing more into a pirate than jack has into an honest man.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:39 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

Number one is much more likely^^ As you said.................not to mention, better.....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:39 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

so much better...you cant have jack sparrow give up being a pirate

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:40 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Exactly, that's why it won't happen....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:41 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

Theres a construction guy out my window, I wish he was Jack.... lmao I hope he cant read what Im typing. But their all still hot but not as hot as Jack...

Ok we all have to admit it we all want jack stick out tongue But no one claimed him yet... hes mine lol *goes and fights Liz for him*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:42 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

oh yea i called him like a year ago...sry stick out tongue lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:43 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I deserve him more..He plays a Brit and I'm a Brit so ha! No american accents in the films I notice laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:45 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

hmmmm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:46 PM
sweet_kat22

I deserve him over all of you I been heart broken sad *cries* By my ex fiance. *Looks for Jacks shoulder to cry on*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:46 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

well if u get him then who will liz end up with?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:57 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

This movie was ESB, for the pirates series.

Luke Skywalker? Check. (will turner, with a missing dad to boot.)

Princess Leah? Check. (elizabeth, becoming much more independant.)

Han Solo? Check.
(Obviously Captain Jack, who develops more of a relationship with the heroine, goes from rouge to hero, and is even "stuck in carbonite" at the end of the picture, and his friends need to go off and rescue him.)

Vader? Check. (davy Jones)

Emporer? Check. (the official who took over, forgot his name, that wants the compass.)

R2 and 3PO? Check. (the fat pirate, and the one with the wooden eyeball.)

Darker story which develops the characters, deepens the romance, introduces a father thought dead for the Luke character, and ends unresolved?

CHECK. big grin

Mark my words now,: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Turner and Elizabeth are brother and sister.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:32 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha still dont think so.

i dont think i deserve jack more than ya'll do, but i have a wicked accent and am quite good at persuasion... hahaha just kiddin woah im outa control.... but deserving him has nothing to do with it. gosh. lol. i'm just piraty by nature so we would probably get along well.

here are my fantasies: smile
Liz tries to hook up with Jack at the beginning of the film, where Jack, being his usual piraty self, takes sudden pity on Will and gives Lizzie a bunch of lies about how he's not one to get married and his only love is the sea, and he's just after what he can get and he hates feeling tied down by anyone. Liz is slightly heartbroken and royally pissed off, and goes off to Will and tells him she wants to marry him. Will wonders if she is telling the truth but still loves her, so they agree to get married. Day of the wedding pops up and Liz is feelin pretty low. However, Jack arrives in the nick of time, apologizes for interrupting, and explains to Liz that he got it wrong, of course he loves her, he was just trying to do the right thing, but realized that was a dumb idea, and promptly came around to collect her. She parts on amiable terms with Will, makes jokes to Jack about not wanting to be tied down, and goes sailing off hapily with him on the Black Pearl...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:43 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

haha i like that

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:46 PM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Katelovespirates: I like your fantasy. That sounds pretty good. How hot a scene that would be - Jack rushing in to stop the wedding, proclaiming his love for Liz and asking her to sail away with him on the Black Pearl. We could sense her sadness that it's her wedding day, but she secretly still longs for Jack. He would make some grand entrance I imagine.

The serious Jack at the end of Pirates 2 was the sexiest man I have ever layed eyes on. My heart was doing flip-flops over him. For so long we'd seen a non-chalant, devil-may-care Pirate, concerned only with himself. At the end, due to the love of a woman, Jack has come back to rescue all, risking his own life to do so. From the moment we see him with the compass in the long boat through the end facing the Beastie, we see a new Jack. I love it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:55 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

MEE TOOOOOOOO. smile in a big way.

and to make myself feel good about my theory, here is another theory:

smile Allright, the scene where Jack rescues Elizabeth in the 1st film seems to have some incredible meaning in the 2nd and 3rd films---- "and then they made me their chief" (Jack is chief of the tribe in the 2nd film) and "clearly you've never been to Singapore" (where they are heading for the 3rd film). What else is going on in that scene? Jack and Liz are having intense moments, scantily clad... !@ Let's carry on the trend Disney...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:13 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

i love liz and jack moments

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:26 AM
blackpearl44

Originally posted by katelovespirate
MEE TOOOOOOOO. smile in a big way.

and to make myself feel good about my theory, here is another theory:

smile Allright, the scene where Jack rescues Elizabeth in the 1st film seems to have some incredible meaning in the 2nd and 3rd films---- "and then they made me their chief" (Jack is chief of the tribe in the 2nd film) and "clearly you've never been to Singapore" (where they are heading for the 3rd film). What else is going on in that scene? Jack and Liz are having intense moments, scantily clad... !@ Let's carry on the trend Disney...

Yea.........let's.........

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:15 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

Originally posted by lady_captinjack
well if u get him then who will liz end up with?

Pick me Pcik me

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:57 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Katelovespirates: I like your fantasy. That sounds pretty good. How hot a scene that would be - Jack rushing in to stop the wedding, proclaiming his love for Liz and asking her to sail away with him on the Black Pearl. We could sense her sadness that it's her wedding day, but she secretly still longs for Jack. He would make some grand entrance I imagine.

The serious Jack at the end of Pirates 2 was the sexiest man I have ever layed eyes on. My heart was doing flip-flops over him. For so long we'd seen a non-chalant, devil-may-care Pirate, concerned only with himself. At the end, due to the love of a woman, Jack has come back to rescue all, risking his own life to do so. From the moment we see him with the compass in the long boat through the end facing the Beastie, we see a new Jack. I love it.
that would be a hot scene! and that is soo true about jack at the end of the movie! so sexy!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:59 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by sithsaber408
This movie was ESB, for the pirates series.

Luke Skywalker? Check. (will turner, with a missing dad to boot.)

Princess Leah? Check. (elizabeth, becoming much more independant.)

Han Solo? Check.
(Obviously Captain Jack, who develops more of a relationship with the heroine, goes from rouge to hero, and is even "stuck in carbonite" at the end of the picture, and his friends need to go off and rescue him.)

Vader? Check. (davy Jones)

Emporer? Check. (the official who took over, forgot his name, that wants the compass.)

R2 and 3PO? Check. (the fat pirate, and the one with the wooden eyeball.)

Darker story which develops the characters, deepens the romance, introduces a father thought dead for the Luke character, and ends unresolved?

CHECK. big grin

Mark my words now,: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Turner and Elizabeth are brother and sister.

Jack is the main character not Will..also Jack's dad is coming back in the next one.. I agree I see both films as very similar but Disney wont be too obvious by copying it to a Tee

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:11 PM