KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » DW's Sigs

DW's Sigs
Started by: DragonWoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mortalitas
weeeeeeeeeeee lol! Looking good still Dragonwoman!

Lmao thanks big grin

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 04:32 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

Thats Nice bro Im glad you think Like that. I give you props on your stuff. But Bro Im just trying to help out some others. You can post all your sigs I dont Mind. Im just trying to help phoenix Out!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:32 AM
StruckByLightn is currently offline Click here to Send StruckByLightn a Private Message Find more posts by StruckByLightn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I understand that but no one else is supposed to post their sigs in someone elses thread...if you had made one then you should have PM'd Pheonix and let them know that you had a sig ready for them...you don't seem to understand what this topic is all about...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:39 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StruckByLightn

I do and Bro i had my own thread a long time ago and i didn't get pissed when people posted there's... so relax

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 06:39 AM
StruckByLightn is currently offline Click here to Send StruckByLightn a Private Message Find more posts by StruckByLightn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Don't call me Bro...I'm a woman and I don't see why you should be posting your work here...we're different people and have different views so in future please do not post your works in my thread.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 09:46 AM
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Owned. smokin'

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:05 AM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by StruckByLightn
I do and Bro i had my own thread a long time ago and i didn't get pissed when people posted there's... so relax
You still have it, genius erm

The search button calls out to you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 10:57 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Originally posted by S.G
Owned. smokin'

eek! big grin

*Gangs up on StruckbyLightn*

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 05:23 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

As Promised...here's the request of Prince_Nauj's:

Attachment: princenauj.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:23 AM
StruckByLightn

Well ok
since your a lady... I can respect your wishes do you want to have a siggy battle against me?
if you do let me know!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:34 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I dont have the time for duels right now but thanks for the offer...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 06:45 AM
StruckByLightn

hmm i barely got time for duels but i seen u already had one.. i mean im down... i got all the time in the world and i mean you post twice as much as i do.. so its open if ya want it

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 04:00 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I don't post as much as I want to...but I'd really appreciate if you wanna talk to me that you PM me...I don't want my sig thread filled with idle conversations.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 03:24 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

ATTENTION ALL:

From this point forward I will NOT be taking requests if you're just curious as to whether I'll be able to make the sig or not. If you have no intention of using the sig/avvy then DONT POST A REQUEST! I do not have time for people stuffing me around.

Anyone that does so and ignores this notice will recieve a report straight away and you'll know its me. I've had enough.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 12:58 PM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by DragonWoman
As Promised...here's the request of Prince_Nauj's:

thanks big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:39 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

You're quite welcome Prince Nauj, enjoy the sig smile

Attachment: untitled4.gif
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 04:27 AM
StruckByLightn

Good Job dragon You finally started messing with transparent, got the hang of it yet?....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 05:52 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Yep, check out the duel I'm in atm...successfull Transparency. big grin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:57 AM
StruckByLightn

why cant we duel?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 01:02 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Because I have a few lined up...stick out tongue Sorry but I'm a little more popular than I let on and I work outside of here too...not enough time in the day I'm afraid.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 01:08 AM