I'd go with Daredevil since as was said with his heightened sense he will know where the aliens are before they get close. So he can avoid them. He could avoid them longer than the others so he'd survive. Black Panther doing the same thing would be second last he doesn't have DD's radar sense.
i thought i put in that the character that survives the longest is brought back to life and and sent home. that must have been a different thread i made. anyway, we'll put that in this one now then: in both scenarios whichever character survives the longest is brought back to life and sent home.
1. Captain America: Of all of these characters Rogers probably has the most battlefield experience. The guy literally fought in WW2. He definatly knows how to keep his cool and is one of the best tactitians in all of comics. But these aren't Nazi soldiers, Hydra, or anything that he is used to. These are beasts in every sense of the word. Cap's shield gives him little protection and his best bet would be not to throw his shield. As it is his only point of protection from the acid. And as someone else already pointed out, Cap doesn't have the strength to do damage to these things. He doesn't last very long.
2. Batman: Ironically enough, where Batman doesn't have Cap's shield as protection, he certainly has the weapons. If he keeps his distance Batman can take out a few of these things. Batman carries explosives and liquid-nitrogen capsules which we'll serve nicely against the Xenomorphs. The acid will however eat through his suit(it devoured the Yautja's armour. ) But if he can keep his distance he can survive. He will be able to see these things with his different kinds of visions up in his cowl. He should also hear them. He lasts longer than Captain America.
3. Beast: My favorite X-Men. He is easily the best athlete of this group and the physically superior in every category. His superb speed and agility will allow him to dodge the Xenomorphs. He is also a Class 25 guy now. He can easily handle one of these things H2H one on one. All at once you ask? This shouldn't be much of a problem for Beast seeing how this is not a contest of who can kill the most, but who can survive the longest. Beast's superb senses will allow him to detect if the Xeno's are sneaking up on him. If Hank plays it smart he will not use his claws in this fight because one scrape(assuming it even scatches the things) will proceed to get acid on him(which spells: THE END. ). I see Beast lasting the longest due to his superhuman agility, strength, speed, stamina, and healing factor.
4. Kraven: His strength is something that might pose a threat to the Xenomorph's but other than that I don't see him lasting long. Once he sees his weapons being rendered useless he will proceed to get devoured by a swarm of aliens.
5. Daredevil: Where Beast may be the best at running in this scenario, Daredevil would be the best at hiding. His radar proximity sense will allow him to keep a constant awareness at where all of the Xeno's are at. His only problem is when they find him and believe me they will he will have no way of combating them. He probably has no chance against only one of them. His strength is near peak human like Cap, Bats, or T'Challa's is but not where they are exactly. Not enough to throw down with them. And look at his weapons. Oh wait he has none. Those billy clubs aren't helping you here. Sorry. He does however last a little bit due to his ability of hiding in this scenario but eventually falls due to his lack of being able to fight these things.
6. Elektra: Like Daredevil she has no way of combating the Xenomorphs. Daredevil however has the "hiding" advantage. Elektra doesn't have that. Elektra will try and stab one with her sai and will immediately informed that that was a stupid and fatal decision. She dies pretty quickly.
7. Black Panther: Black Panther is unique because he is a mix of both Batman and Captain America. He's VERY close to being peak human(closer than Batman) and has the gadgetry that Batman has and Cap lacks. While Black Panther's arsenal isn't as big and wide as Batman's, he carries tools nto get the job done and he knows how to use them. Black Panther's senses like Beast, Cap, Bats, and DD will help him in this fight. Black Panther also poses the biggest wild card of this group: Vibranium Suit. If it is indeed invulnerable to the acid then T'Challa can bring out his toys which include Vibranium claws and his energy dagger. These will easily slice through the Xeno's like nothing. If the suit is vulnerable to the acid then T'Challa's pretty much screwed the same way Elektra is.
8. Punisher: Frank Castle has the second most battlefield experience in this group next to Captain America himself. While Castle won't last the longest I do think he might have potential to kill the most Xenomorphs. Why? He carries amour-piercing rounds with him everywhere he goes. I don't know if those will effect the aliens but explosives sure as **** would. Knowing Frank, he'll probably fill the whole battlefield with mines. Frank does better than Kraven and Elektra for sure and possibly Black Panther.
That said the order in which I think the highest times would be are:
3. Black Panther w/Vibranium Suit
5. Captain America
Order in which I think who will kill the most Xenomorphs.(Incapacitate counts as killed)
4. Black Panther w/Vibranium Suit
5. Captain America
7. Elektra(doesn't kill any)
8. Daredvil(doesn't kill any)
If they team-up(which they should if they want to have any chance of surviving) Captain America will be leading the team. Daredevil will be giving the constant position of the Xenomorph population to the team. Batman and Punisher will be laying firepower down from long-range and will be doing it with Punisher: firearms and grenades and Batman: exploding batarangs, grenades, and liquid-nitrogen capsules. Punisher will have rigged they're surroundings with mines so that the Xenomorphs will have difficulty crossing the perimeter. Beast and Kraven will be cutting off the heads shells of dead Xeno's to make shields(AVP) which will help against the acid and spears out of their tales(AVP). This will make Elektra and Daredevil useful in combat. Black Panther will be with Cap fighting at the front line with his weapons.
If they build weapons out of dead Xeno's and play it smart they might, just might survive 1-2/10.
He's the only guy who always goes out in the night ready to kill. heck, his usual arsenal is twin 45's, shotgun, uzi/mp5 and an M60/M. and he also has many spare clips. that's his usual arsenal. then there are the grenades, throwing knives, regular knives, glass powder medicare (okay i doubt scratching the aliens counts, lol). these are also part of his usual get up. and then there is his surviver nature gotten from Nam.
on top of all that he's hard to ambush since he is very good at guriella warfare, hiding, tactical warfare. all that the Aliens is all about and all the things Ripley did to survive the three times she came across the aliens.
The Punisher both scenarios.
oh and it should be mentioned that the regular xenomorphs can be killed by a shot to the head by 9mm. in aliens (the second part) one of the soldiers killed it by shooting it in the head (and god wounded cuz of the acid).
aside from him, i'd say DD but only cuz he can sense them coming, and is good at hiding. i don't see him fighting them....he just makes sure he doesn't get caught.
the rest go down fast and hard. for all my respect for Batman and Captain America, they just die badly cuz they don't carry the weaponry to KILL. and against aliens...YOU. NEED. TO. CARRY. WEAPONRY.
The Punisher gets out and laughs at the goody two shoes idiots for not following HIS methods.
man you guys are wrong. the acid is the main issue here. most of these characters rely on h2h to beat there opponents. the slightest drop of acid on the skin would put most of these characters on the defense in a hurry
and electra isn't really dressed for this battle, neither is beast. punisher may get the most kills but he risks splattering the acid.
my vote is for black panther or captain america.bp's suit will keep him totally blind to the aliens(remember vibranium) and its full body covering may protect him from acid(to an acceptable degree) his claws will get corroded with every slash but he only has to keep from touching the aliens to be undetected so his best bet is to let them be.
cap on the other hand isn't afforded the stealth of bp, but his defense is much better. as long as they don't swarm him all at once he should be able to last several hours. the shield is most likely impervious to chemical tampering so his attacks aren't wasted. plus if the acid starts flying, his battle suit has ample amounts of bullet proof scales that will take some of the damage, but at least he is clothed unlike some of the others.