KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who survives this scenario longest

who survives this scenario longest
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman or t,challa survive cause of the skill factor.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 01:04 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
second, have you seen aliens2? i've been mentioning ripley since i got here and she the only person to survive coming face to face with them on THREE occassions. in 2, she went directly down the hive to rescue a girl. so how did she do it?
with a flame thrower and an assault rifle.

you want to tell me how twin 45s, twin uzi's, m60, and several grenades is not better than ripley's ammo............which she used to go down the hive AND BACK?

Have you seen Aliens 2? Aliens hate the crap out of fire but will charge into a hail of gunfire no problem. If I had to travel through an alien hive, I'd pick the flame thrower over a crap load of guns that pop holes in enemies full of skin eating acid.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 01:20 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

bump! smile

Old Post Nov 11th, 2010 10:01 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

bumpity bump bump

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 07:44 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

punisher in both

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 08:05 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Punisher dies quickly since he has the worst agility of the group. It takes major fire power to stop a single alien. I seen many bullets needed to take down 1 in time. There would be aliens surrounding him. His agility and speed isn't enough. Plus if they get too close and he shoots them then acid will get on him and kill him.

DD has a good chance of avoiding them because of his radar sense and agility. But he will eventually get tired.

Batman has good agility and ninja senses. He has gadgets that can buy him some time. Not sure if gas works since I think aliens can survive the vacuum of space. Batman gadgets are limited though and will run out. Then he will eventually get tired.

Elecktra dies very quickly. Mostly because of the acid.

Captain america uses his shield to hold off aliens. He has the agility and stamina to avoid aliens for awhile. The only problem is his senses aren't as good as most of the others.

Kraven has great agility, speed, stamina, and super senses. But he is very strong too. This might make acid get on him.

Beast is very similar to Kraven but maybe more agile but less stamina and less durability.

Black panther is similar to Kraven as well but not as strong, less stamina, but as greater skill, and vibranium weave. Can aliens penetrate his weave?

If BP's armor is highly resistance to the aliens then he wins both scenarios.
If BP's armor is not resistant then I would go with

Kraven due to his great combination of strength, durability, speed, agility, senses, skill, and most importantly stamina. He also should have some trapping contraptions as well.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 05:32 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

bp his suit hides his body heat

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 08:05 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

They get owned.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 08:07 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

BP in scenario one
But The punisher in scenario 2 as he is the most likely to start blowing people away to get home imo

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 08:16 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Cap or DD

Unless T'challa is all vibranium'd up

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 08:55 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Re: who survives this scenario longest

Originally posted by emporerpants
ok, these heros are transported into the complex seen in the movie aliens one at a time. when someone dies, the next one is transported there.
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

there are 100 aliens in the complex, and that number stays constant. kill one alien, and another automatically appears in the hive. there will always be 100 aliens. the aliens know that someone is there and will hunt them relentlessly. it just keeps going until the person being hunted dies. also, the complex can't be left, if they leave, instant death. everyone on the list has their standard gear, no more than that. who survives the longest?

2nd scenario: they are all transported there at the same time, and the count of aliens is upped to 200. the last person alive is transported home with all injuries healed. the characters know this. there is absolutely no way that the rules can be bent, broken, or gotten around. all characters act in character. who survives?

DD survives the longest. didn't' a young girl survive by just hiding like a really long time... been awhile since I seen the movie

then bp then bats then beast

last one standing would be punisher

wolverine would come out on top for both.

Snikt

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 05:41 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

bump.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2018 08:37 PM
emporerpants

Bizumpity

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2019 09:01 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I'd think Beast builds a robot that dreams and runs the aliens wild with projection.
They tire and get fat on their own malecesants.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 11:46 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Movie Aliens, right? Not the sucky comic ones? Xenomorphs?

This should be interesting..

1. Cap? He should be killed quite soon. After all, what could he possible do to the Aliens?`Blunt force trauma doesn't really affect them at all (Check AvP movie) And I'm not sure if his Shield cuts through anything.. Acid propably doesn't affect the shield, but if there is going to be acid, there is going to be lot of it.

2. Not so sure about Batman.. He has some nasty gadgets, but I doubt his basic weaponary doesn't really affect the Aliens as he doesn't usually pack things that kill his opponents. Pretty much same as Cap, except he doesn't have extra protection.

3. IMO I see Beast surviving longest for his agility, speed and strength. He has quite high super strength according to some people and he would be able to crush some of the Aliens and his agility would enable him getting away from the Aliens.

4. Kraven He goes down fast. His melee weapons would get seriously destroyed if he'd use them against the Aliens, even if he's able to pierce their hides.

5. DD He could avoid the Aliens to a degree, but he's not nearly strong, fast or durable enough to fight the Aliens.

6. Pretty much same as DD except he has bladed weaponary.

7. BB.. Hmm, a tough one. He's nearly fast, and agile as Spiderman and he packs some nice gadgets. Still I have no idea wether his armor would protect him from the molecular acid..

8. Not so sure about Punisher.. He has some weapons in his arsenal, but it is debateable if his weapons would even work against the Aliens. (They're able to take futuristic pistol fire. though pulserifles and smartguns wound them, but those weapons use some very powerful bullets. 10mm caseless armor piercing explosive tipped bullets)

Not so sure about Scenario 2 though. (NOTE, I'm using only movie Aliens here. I didn't use comic Aliens as this is a movie scenario. Besides, comic Aliens suck evil face )

Comic Aliens are amazing! What are you talking about? Some of the comic versions are way more powerful

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 01:19 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Re: Re: who survives this scenario longest

Originally posted by staxamillion
DD survives the longest. didn't' a young girl survive by just hiding like a really long time... been awhile since I seen the movie

then bp then bats then beast

last one standing would be punisher

wolverine would come out on top for both.

Snikt

Newt survived because the Aliens could not fit in the places she couldn

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 01:20 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If the Alien has the brain though wouldn't it have access to the knowldge.
It would have to defeat anything thrown at it on equal footing as it's host.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:28 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Time for a bump!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2021 09:25 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by emporerpants
ok, these heros are transported into the complex seen in the movie aliens one at a time. when someone dies, the next one is transported there.
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

there are 100 aliens in the complex, and that number stays constant. kill one alien, and another automatically appears in the hive. there will always be 100 aliens. the aliens know that someone is there and will hunt them relentlessly. it just keeps going until the person being hunted dies. also, the complex can't be left, if they leave, instant death. everyone on the list has their standard gear, no more than that. who survives the longest?

2nd scenario: they are all transported there at the same time, and the count of aliens is upped to 200. the last person alive is transported home with all injuries healed. the characters know this. there is absolutely no way that the rules can be bent, broken, or gotten around. all characters act in character. who survives?

Pretty much could go on indefinitely.

It's a big complex. A little girl hid out and survived for months with a whole lot more of them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2021 09:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Black Panther probably wins in both scenarios.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 04:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote