KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Dragonlance MOVIE!!!!

Dragonlance MOVIE!!!!
Started by: Council#13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azure
Your socks taste good...

*soaking wet* I'm melting! I'm melting AHHHH!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 04:23 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azure
*soaking wet* I'm melting! I'm melting AHHHH!
This statement makes me sad.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:18 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

You mean that the exorcism failed and Azure ended up melting?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:44 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.F.
Redgis Filaro

I think I would melt too... Or go mad... ...Ummm... Even more mad...
This is me on a GOOD day. That's what the nice men in the white coats tell me when they give me my medicine. They're nice... ...They told me I was crazy once... They told me the voices aren't normal... I told them the voices were funny! And they gave me good advice! They were the ones who told me to light the fires! When I told the doctors about the voices telling me to do that, they gave me new pills... They didn't taste good... Neither did the pills... big grin
They told me I was crazy...
Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy!

Find me a better comedian than Dane Cook, and I will give you a million dollars.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 12:57 AM
R.F. is currently offline Click here to Send R.F. a Private Message Find more posts by R.F. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

You know... I just skimmed that last paragraph and caught three things out of it: Apparently you're crazy (that's kinda of apparent) there are worms and you are stuck in a hole. Obviously, you have lots and lots of time on your hands... and I've officially realized something... I type really really slow...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 02:19 AM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by R.F.
This is me on a GOOD day. That's what the nice men in the white coats tell me when they give me my medicine. They're nice... ...They told me I was crazy once... They told me the voices aren't normal... I told them the voices were funny! And they gave me good advice! They were the ones who told me to light the fires! When I told the doctors about the voices telling me to do that, they gave me new pills... They didn't taste good... Neither did the pills... big grin
Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy!
YOu sound like a kender...

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:13 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Here, take this boiling hot coal. It feels... intresting shifty

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:49 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

That probably beats my rant......stay away from my Koolaide!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:12 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.F.
Redgis Filaro

But the voices in the darkness told me to SHARE the Koolaide!!! They also told me that nothing says "Ooopsie-daisies!" like a wall of fire. That would be fun... I've never seen a wall of fire...

Find me a better comedian than Dane Cook, and I will give you a million dollars.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 02:32 AM
R.F. is currently offline Click here to Send R.F. a Private Message Find more posts by R.F. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

no expression

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:37 PM
Azure
Your socks taste good...

But the voices in the darkness told me to SHARE the Koolaide!!! They also told me that nothing says "Ooopsie-daisies!" like a wall of fire. That would be fun... I've never seen a wall of fire...
help me make one!

One time (at band camp!) my friend was sleeping over (yeah, I know, we still do sleepovers!) and we were up reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally late, and she started freaking out, and she kept saying she could hear people talking, and she started getting scared. so I told her, that my house was haunted, and that it happens every night, so she started getting scared. and then I told her that the Gargoyles keep the evil spirits away, and that was why i have so many Gargoyles in my room (I like the show too) so then she started getting even more scared......and then a looooonnnnngggg silence started, and then she shreiked, and started screaming, and saying they were calling her name, but really it was just me, and then she asked me why she never heard it before, and I said it was because she was just stupid. and so we stayed up all night, and in the morning I told her that the "Voices From the Abyss" go away when you hold a Furbie, hop around three times, and say "I'm a monkey, and I smell like a skunky!" so she did, and I got it on video tape!

*draws a deep breath*

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:33 PM
R.F.
Redgis Filaro

Oh... My...

Great Takhisis, HAVE MERCY ON HER SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was crazy, but that just beats it all... One time I freaked out my little brother by saying someone had been murdered in his room before we moved in, and that was why we got our hose so cheap. He actually believed me, and he was 11 years old at the time. He wouldn't go near his room again untill my parents paid him 10 dollars. I got in trouble, but it was worth it to see the look on his face.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:34 PM
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

I told my sister that I was an agent of Her Dark Majesty and I had came to take her soul to be tortured in the Abyss... She had no idea what I was talking about...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:37 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

Originally posted by MistressofSnape
I told my sister that I was an agent of Her Dark Majesty and I had came to take her soul to be tortured in the Abyss... She had no idea what I was talking about...
Awesome! My sister (Kaitlinhoff age 9) plays a make believe game with me and my cousin and my dog and my lizard and her hampster. my lizard is Feildez, Destroyer of Planets, the hampster is Saide, Smasher of Lawn Gnomes, my dog is Dark Empress Hagia Sophia, my sis is a kender cleric of Takhisis, I am a Black Robed Elf Mage (hence the name Azure and all that bneath my name) and my cousin, Willow, is my apprentice. We are a big loving family!! *sarcasum*

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:00 AM
R.F.
Redgis Filaro

I like to eat souls. They taste kinda like a mix of chocolate and strawberries...

Oh my Dark Goddess... I just pulled an Azure random moment!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THE RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:11 AM
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

We have lost one Randomless person. Beware. Next it might be Phantom. THE HORROR!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 11:27 PM
Azure
Your socks taste good...

I like to eat souls. They taste kinda like a mix of chocolate and strawberries...

Oh my Dark Goddess... I just pulled an Azure random moment!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THE RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!
hey, I'm not the only one who is random here *points to She Magus*

She-Magus: I'm not random!!

Azure: That only proves you're crazy.

She-Magus: I'll get you, my pretty, and your bunny Koolaide too! *witch-like cackle*

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 03:13 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

This thread.... has so died

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 02:20 PM
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

It has... yes It's been consumed by Randomness...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:51 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Damn you randomness! You're fine in small doses, but.... mad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 12:26 AM