KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Best Pirates of the Caribbean sword fighter.

Best 'Pirates' swordfighter.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hector Barbossa 2 3.85%
James Norrington 3 5.77%
Will Turner 12 23.08%
Jack Sparrow 26 50.00%
Pintel 0 0%
Ragetti 0 0%
Elizabeth Swan 4 7.69%
Davy Jones 5 9.62%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Pirates of the Caribbean sword fighter.
Started by: Dr. Joke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

i dont care wut those ppl say its just IMO

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 03:58 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I suppose you are entitled to it.

However the truth is Jack = worst sword fighter.

Still though Jack = Coolest character. I'm just speaking the truth.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 04:02 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yeah he is the best character! <3

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 04:04 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

soooo true!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:04 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
He shown it against Jack and Norrington. Just watch the 3 way duel again and you can see that Will is clearly the best. Jack would be able to beat them all but it would be using his wits but it said best sword fighter so that would be Will.

Norrington and Will are equal.

I like Johnny Depp and all, but it's obvious that if it were a fight to the death, he'd eventually lose. Hell, I'd argue Barbossa is the better "sword fighter".

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:29 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

Lizzie kicked ass in DMC

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:31 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good Lord. People are going to make me hate Johnny Depp with the constant praising. Sorry, guys. In a sheer lightsaber fight, Will, Norrington, and Barbossa would defeat him. He's a hell of a sword fighter, but not the best.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:32 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

yeh u saw how he lost from will 2 times

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:33 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Will completley kicks Jacks ass at sword fighting im sorry lol laughing out loud but its true..I wish Jack could whoop him but PotC1 and PotC2" shows us that he can fight better than Jack with a sword..He would have beaten him in the first one had Jack not cheated.

His sword got knocked out of his hand in the latest one whilst up on the church roof.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Jul 27th, 2006 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:35 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Barbossa is the best imo. He arguably has more experince than any of them and we could see he had the upper hand against Jack in POTC1. Also if he was to fight against Norrington and Will he wouldnt be limited to the rules - he would be more than happy to cheat whereas the others would not. This in itself gives him a significant advantage.

However I havent heard the commentary so my opinion is a bit biased. Whatever the commentary says is canon so there is no point in arguing with it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:53 PM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

^^ I think Liz would cheat too laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 07:56 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by LovelyOne
^^ I think Liz would cheat too laughing out loud

she's getting more and more like Jack
Originally posted by Escape81
Norrington and Will are equal.

I like Johnny Depp and all, but it's obvious that if it were a fight to the death, he'd eventually lose. Hell, I'd argue Barbossa is the better "sword fighter".

He'd win an all out fight to the death he could've died in Dead man's chest if not for him turning Norrington on Will. But by swordsmanship he loses. Barbossa I don't think was at all worried about Jack since he knew he couldn't die which is why he kind of just stopped fighting at one point but then a little bit later he was looking like he had to take a breather so his fighting style was kind of hard to read to me anyway erm

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 08:57 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Yes^^ she fought with two swords..totally cheating laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 08:58 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

anyone wanna tell me why Pintel and Ragetti are up there?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 08:59 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Barbossa is the best imo. He arguably has more experince than any of them and we could see he had the upper hand against Jack in POTC1. Also if he was to fight against Norrington and Will he wouldnt be limited to the rules - he would be more than happy to cheat whereas the others would not. This in itself gives him a significant advantage.

However I havent heard the commentary so my opinion is a bit biased. Whatever the commentary says is canon so there is no point in arguing with it.

Barbossa gained his skill from fighting in actually fights. And who knows how often Barbossa actually fought. Will on the other trained with many different swords for three hours a day.

I wouln'd put Barbossa on Will's level or Norrington's but he is without a doubt better then Jack. After all the screenwriters themselves said Will was the best.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 10:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Barbossa gained his skill from fighting in actually fights. And who knows how often Barbossa actually fought. Will on the other trained with many different swords for three hours a day.

I wouln'd put Barbossa on Will's level or Norrington's but he is without a doubt better then Jack. After all the screenwriters themselves said Will was the best.

he also said Barbossa and Norrington were on the same level erm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 12:02 AM
Tigerlilly
Cpt

HECTOR???

ive got a jar of dirt! ive got a jar of dirt!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 11:27 PM
Tigerlilly is currently offline Click here to Send Tigerlilly a Private Message Find more posts by Tigerlilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Tigerlilly
HECTOR???

yeah,Barbossa

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:07 PM
dhong
Who's the Server?

Jack got stabbed by Barbossa in their duel. So how come come people voted his better?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:46 AM
dhong is currently offline Click here to Send dhong a Private Message Find more posts by dhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

okay look this is hwo it goes. Will = Norrington = Barbossa

Jack = worst then them, and why ? because he's a pirate stick out tongue lololol he plays dirty.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:08 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote