KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » No one is evil.

No one is evil.
Started by: Illuminati

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

No one is evil.

Not Osama Bin Ladin. Not Josef Stalin. Not even Hitler. They all are just different. They have their own way of thinking... And that's the way of thinking they developed.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 12:30 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Evil is an uncertain term.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 02:25 AM
Great Vengeance is currently offline Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

maybe if you decide not to believe in evil...

does this work?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:25 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

I beleive Evil is any desire to torture, kill, or control another person.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:32 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Re: No one is evil.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Illuminati
Not Osama Bin Ladin. Not Josef Stalin. Not even Hitler. They all are just different.

What the f**k?...........

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 06:10 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Illuminati
Not Osama Bin Ladin. Not Josef Stalin. Not even Hitler. They all are just different. They have their own way of thinking... And that's the way of thinking they developed.

Yes.

Since there is nothing absolute that decides what is evil.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 06:49 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can only decide evil for yourself, and to yourself.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Jul 30th, 2006 at 12:41 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 12:36 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

evil is everywhere who can stop it!!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 02:45 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by cking
evil is everywhere who can stop it!!!!

I....it's easy...because...there is no evil.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by Bardock42
I....it's easy...because...there is no evil.

There is no evil, because evil isnt properly defined. But using other phrases.....like 'harmful to humanity', there is plenty of that in the world.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 04:42 PM
Great Vengeance is currently offline Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
There is no evil, because evil isnt properly defined. But using other phrases.....like 'harmful to humanity', there is plenty of that in the world.

Yeah, but then things like killing a few 1000 people are not "harmful to humanity", you know.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 05:10 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Evil, like every other adjective or adverb, is relative. Much, much worse, it's subject to human opinion sick . For instance I'm 6'7". Most people consider me tall. But I'm not tall compared to Scottie Pippen who's not tall compared to Shaq who's not tall compared to Yao Ming, etc.

I've had coworkers refer to me as evil fairly recently, and I haven't done anything close to the guys the thread starter used as examples.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 07:37 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, but then things like killing a few 1000 people are not "harmful to humanity", you know.

Im afraid, that would be considered harmful to humanity.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:11 PM
Deano

evil is not forever.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 01:13 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Girls are evil... I have proof:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 01:24 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Im afraid, that would be considered harmful to humanity.

I'm afraid it wouldn't, could even be very good for humanity.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:55 AM
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

No-one is more evil-er than skeletor..........

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:13 AM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This is the kind of philosophy that worries me. Eventually people will justify any wrong doing by simply asking "What is evil?". There won't be any way to stop the next holocaust, famine, terrorist attack.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is the kind of philosophy that worries me. Eventually people will justify any wrong doing by simply asking "What is evil?". There won't be any way to stop the next holocaust, famine, terrorist attack.

WHy eventually, I do that already.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:42 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

So you're then...very aware of your actions, right?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:43 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote