KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » eldest fans:help me

eldest fans:help me
Started by: mirja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mirja
,,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

eldest fans:help me

this is my first post n i m nervous but
Help me if u can
I have read this fantastic book eldest but theres one thing which I cant stop thinking about. when oromis asked eragon why is it necessary to kill galbatorix ,eragon gave an unsatisfactory answer as far as I m concerned .i cant stop pondering d right answer .at one point I want him killed but at other I think of how much destruction it will cause which will equal d destruction gal has done throughout his life .before answering keep in mind what havoc it created when osama was attacked by American eragon bush.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 11:15 AM
mirja is currently offline Click here to Send mirja a Private Message Find more posts by mirja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babyccino
Fire ... ROCKS

Galbatorix has to be killed coz
1 it is a story and the baddie always needs to die
2 he was the one that killed Eragons uncle so he wants revenge
And if this doesnt really make sense its coz i read the book a while ago and can't remember it all to well

rock rock on rock

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 11:21 AM
babyccino is currently offline Click here to Send babyccino a Private Message Find more posts by babyccino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mirja

why shud baddie take take a million lives be4 he dies
& why shud eragon take revenge by instigating same vengence in millions of people who will suffer in the war . and war will take place 4 sure for galb is not the bad king 4 nothin

the journey is endless

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:49 AM
mirja is currently offline Click here to Send mirja a Private Message Find more posts by mirja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babyccino
Fire ... ROCKS

u confuze me

rock rock on rock

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:27 AM
babyccino is currently offline Click here to Send babyccino a Private Message Find more posts by babyccino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mirja

m like that lady

sorry but dont get so confused its my job

i m sayin only this: why shud eragon drag so many people wid him to death in order to take his revenge

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:47 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

What the f**k?

Take a Mintue or two to type that up like a Human, Jr.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:29 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.F.
Redgis Filaro

Punctuation and grammar are good. Apparently, you people have never heard of it. I can not understand a word that you wrote!

Find me a better comedian than Dane Cook, and I will give you a million dollars.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 02:45 AM
R.F. is currently offline Click here to Send R.F. a Private Message Find more posts by R.F. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mirja

i have written wht is there in my mind which,according to me,is called confusion
but i think i got my answer
** d clouds of confusion r scattering revealing d light of mighty gyan &blah blah blah **
thanx very much & surely u barker & R.F. i m obliged to u 2 4 reminding my flaws
wht do u think i shud give u
**punches**

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 02:54 PM
babyccino
Fire ... ROCKS

Ok that is soooo confusing

rock rock on rock

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:19 PM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 05:17 PM
Swirly Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emilinka

^
^
^ funny smile

you know what i didnt like about eldest? how he used that magick on that little girl but in the first book when he said the blessing on her he didnt use any power so why is she cursed in the second book, if youve read it you all know who im talking about.

David Bowie ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! love

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 08:01 PM
Emilinka is currently offline Click here to Send Emilinka a Private Message Find more posts by Emilinka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Will Someone Please Answer Her Question

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 04:30 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i think hes trying to kill galabatorix(sp?) because hes a bad ruler and hes making life hard on everybody.

i dont remember the books so well, theres always multiple sides to everything, and i cant be bothered to read the books again....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:56 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Okey, I think Eragon's second answer got it right.
Galbotrax is immortal like elves and other riders, thus he can live for centuries more, causing millions of people to die through the process. It would be better to kill him now.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saphira
Master of all...

Yeah, if all the people don't mobilize to kill Galbatorix, he will stay alive for ages and ages and ages and ages, and kill loads and loads and loads and loads of people. And he will wipe out the dragons and the elves and the dwarves. So I think he should die.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 01:18 PM
Saphira is currently offline Click here to Send Saphira a Private Message Find more posts by Saphira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote