KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)

How Is My Story
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Love It 9 50.00%
Like It 2 11.11%
It's OK 0 0%
It's Bad 1 5.56%
It's Horrible 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brit531

thanks, both of you. I should be posting by the Tuesday or Wendsday hopefully

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:33 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Next Part: It's not much, but it is something.

“Hey guys, we’ve been looking for you everywhere.” Hermione said with Ron trialing not to far behind.

“We’ve been out here the whole time.” Harry explained

“Do you guys know where Brittany is? They really need to talk to her about……. last night” Ron ended in a whisper.

“I hear people are looking for me.” Brittany said walking up from behind Ron.

“Where the bloody hell did you come from?” Ron squealed.

“None of your business.” Brittany mumbled stepping into the kitchen.

Harry and Ginny were about to follow ,when Hermione spoke, “We’re supposed to stay outside.”

“Well then anyone for a quick play of quidditch?” Ron asked.

“No, I’m not in the mood.” Harry said. Everyone was shocked. Harry was never the one to turn down a game quidditch.

“Harry is everything alright?” Ginny asked shocked as well.

“Yeah…. But… I just have to think,” Harry said and sat down.

“I’M SORRY I DIDN’T TELL EVERYONE AND I’M SORRY RON’S SCARED OF ME, BUT I WASN’T SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!!” Brittany screeching voice came flooding out the kitchen door.

“WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE!!” Mrs. Weasley retorted in her own screech.
They went towards the kitchen and made the mistake of opening the door. The only thing this resolved in was a sound that very well resembled a banshee arguing with a mermaid on land.

Though they knew better then to get in Mrs. Weasley’s way, Harry felt the need to intervene.

“Mrs. Weasley…. Mrs. Weasley..” Harry tried over the yelling, but she continued to ignore him in an attempt to win over Brit, “MRS. WEASLEY DO I HAVE TO YELL TO TALK TO YOU?”

“You’re all supposed to be outside. Now go!” She said, but Harry didn’t move.

“I’m not moving.” Harry stated and Mrs. Weasley looked offended, “I still have something to say.”

“Harry don’t bother I’m leaving! I am tired of people judging because I’m something different. ESPEACILLY THE WEASLEY FAMILY. Lupin told me you weren’t quick to judge people, but I guess he was wrong.” Brittany said and went to her room.

“Harry, what did you want to say?” Mrs. Weasley said.

“I was going to say….” But Harry stopped, “Nevermind, I’ll be in Ron’s room.” Harry said and walked to the steps leading to Ron’s room, but didn’t go up them instead he went to see Brittany.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 12:13 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

that was good

of course I was

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:35 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

thanks... but im stuck and need ideas! if anyone has any pm i really need some

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:58 AM
Brit531

Okay, this part may not be very good. I kinda got stck and couldn't think, but the thoughts I did have I wrote so here is the next part....

As he walked down the stairs to the basement he heard Brittany talking to herself, or that is what he thought. When he got fully downstairs she was talking to someone with blond hair. ‘He looks like someone I know. Who is it?’ Harry kept wondering while waking softly behind mounds of junk in the room.

“Well, I have to go. I’ll see you later.” The guy said kissing Brittany on the cheek and then left with a crack.

A few moments later Harry heard 2 pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs. Brittany heard it, too. Two girls, one with brown bushy hair and the other with long red hair came down with looks of pleads. They were no other than Hermione and Ginny.

“Brit, please don’t leave!” Ginny pleaded.

“I had to go anyway you guys. I’ll see use at school. There is no doubt about that.” Brittany said with a broad smile on her face.

“But… it will be different when we’re at school.” Hermione stated.

“You’ll have more responsibilities and you won’t be you almost irresponsible self.” Ginny said remembering what had happened the night before. Before the thing where Brittany changed into something she can’t control.

“I do have to act more responsible, but that doesn’t mean I can hang out with you guys. Yes, being your new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher will come with some complications, but I will still be there.” Brittany said coming over there and giving them both a hug before going to do more work, but she was quickly stopped by an idea she had, “How about you two come a week early to school and we can hang out and maybe I can teach you things before school starts so you have a head start. Both Hermione and Ginny agreed to go a week early. Then left leaving a listening Harry and Brittany to themselves.

Harry was trying to sneak out, but accidentally dropped a box that made a lot of racket when it hit the floor. By this time Brittany had her wand raised to the spot where the box dropped not knowing it was Harry.

“Stand up! So yourself!” She said and saw Harry ’s head come up. She out down her wand not knowing that it wasn’t really Harry. When she saw his face it didn’t look like the one she saw earlier but looked pale, his scar was a bright red, he also had snake like eyes that made her really think who he really looked like.

“Harry … Harry are you okay?” She asked frightened at what might happen. Just then Harry put his wand and threw here to the other side of the room.

“They let you have the job at the age of seventeen and I Lord Voldmort was not allowed the job.” Harry hissed She now knew that it was defiantly not Harry. “You look scared! I though you weren’t scared of anything.” He hissed again.

“Well, I am. I’m not afraid to admit it wither like you. Aren’t you breaking the vow we made each other.” Brittany asked stubbornly and beginning to become her non scared self again.

“I’m not here for you. I was here for something else.” He hissed and started to walk up the stairs. ‘I have to stop him’ Brittany thought, ‘I’m quicker.’ She went upstairs surrounded by bright lights.

When she got upstairs Voldmort was almost neat the Weasley family with his wand out, ready to strike. No one noticed what he was about to do, so, Brittany attacked him with an electric type ball that came out of her hand. Everyone went to help Harry up. When they noticed who hit him.

“Why did you do that?” Ginny and Hermione asked outraged. Not knowing what was going on. Brittany saw a smirk on his face. “Are you okay Harry?” Ginny asked picking him up off the floor.

“That isn’t Harry. That Vold…” But he couldn’t finish someone hit her with the impedimenta spell. It was Voldmort. “He I in his head.” Brittany then charged after him and disappeared into Harry’s head. When she went in everyone looked at Harry and noticed that he had snake like eyes, before he fell to the ground looking lifeless.

Brittany didn’t exactly know what part of Harry’s mind she was in. She then heard people arguing and throwing spells back and forth. She heard Harry say, “Get out of my head you over centric git.” She heard Voldmort say, “I’m not leaving until I know the rest of the prophecy.” Then threw more spells at each other.

“Harry, the only way you can get him out of your head is if you think and feel the one thing he can’t handle.” Brittany said before she could stop herself. Harry understood what she said. He thought about everything he loved and cherished. He saw Voldmort beginning to scream when there were images all around them. Before Harry could say anything Voldmort left and Brittany went out of his head as well.

“My head hurts!” Harry said coming back to life and looking like his old self.

“That’s what you get when you don’t know how to block your mind.” Brittany said with a laugh.

“Thanks for the help.” Harry said.

“No problem, it’s my job as you know.” Brittany said getting up off the ground.

“You’ll make a great teacher.” Harry said also getting up off the floor and sitting on the couch. He then noticed Ron’s face. It looked pale.

“What do you mean teacher.” Ron asked.

“She’s going to be your knew DADA teacher.” Ginny said excited, but Ron still looked pale.

“How can they hire you?” Ron asked Brittany beginning to gain more control over himself.

“Ron they hired me because they didn’t know anyone else at the moment that could teach the students about Defense Against the Dark Arts. I know that you are scared that I might change into a vampire, but the only way I will turn is if I loose to much blood or get really mad and want to hurt someone. I won’t hurt you.” Brittany said coming over to him. Ron finally looked like himself.

“Oh mom, I forgot to tell you Hermione and I are going to Hogwarts a week early to spend sometime with Brittany and she might teach us a few things before school starts so we are ahead of everyone.” Ginny said hoping her mom won’t say ‘no’.

“Oh… you are all actually going a day after Brittany goes to the school.” Mrs. Weasly said upset at the fact that her kids won’t be here for long.

“We are!” All the kids said.

“Yes you’re going, but not until we celebrate Harry’s birthday. Now he really deserves it after what has happened so far today.” She said with a smile.

This part was really crappy! But it was something.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:24 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It wasn't as good as the rest, I have to admit, but it was still pretty good!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 04:05 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

ye, i agree with d-fly

of course I was

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:37 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

yea im still having writers block and trying to get over it..... i no it was crappy but it was something i didnt want you waiting that long

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:23 AM
Brit531

I really didn’t like the last part I wrote, so, I decided that I would rewrite the last part. So, here it goes. I hope it is better!

Mrs. Weasley then left the room and went to the kitchen. Hermione, Ginny, and Ron just kept looking at Harry hoping that it was still him.

“Are you alright?” Ginny asked, not sure idf what was going on anymore.

“Yeah… I’m fine. At least no one was hurt.” Harry said unsure.

“Yeah, but, Brittany was hit pretty hard with the Impedimenta spell. I wonder how she took it so well? She should have been knocked out. Hermione said when Brittany came walking up to them unhurt.

“Hermione, the answer to your question is I have a strong force field that protects me from all spells.” Brittany said wondering if she had to answer anymore questions. She hated answering questions all the time.

“Did your parents have this type of power? Harry aked wondering how she got to be that powerful. He wanted to learn how to do that.

“I have a feeling I am going to have to answer a lot of questions.” Brittany said sure of herself. She hadn’t felt like that for some time now. “And you no Harry they didn’t have that power. They didn’t have most of the powers I have. Well, that’s what Dumbledore said. What else do you want to know?”

“Well…. Everything basically. We just want to learn more about you.” Hermione said.

“Ok… lets start from where I can remember.” Brittany said recalling everything she could think of. “I don’t remember from when my parents died fully, but I do remember I was not there. They took me to a close friend of theirs. They took care of me for about a week until my grandfather, Dumbledore, came and took care of me until I was four months old. He then knew from the number of times that Voldmort tried to get me that I was not safe in England. So, he took me to United Sates where he knew that he wouldn’t come looking for me and he was right. I stayed with a family, but I didn’t know that I was not their child until Dumbledore came and told me. I looked like Wendy, the one who raised me, except for my eyes. They were blue. I grew up like a muggle family, you know one of the members. I didn’t believe anything until Wendy confirmed it. She told me that everything he said was true and that one day I will move to England. Where I can learn more about my powers and how to use them. I didn’t even want to come. I didn’t care I had powers and I didn’t care about anything that had to do with England, but I eventually got to know Dumbledore and some of the Order and they told me it would be fun. So, I came here to find that Dumbledore was dead and then I… well you know the rest.” Brittany said happy that she didn’t have to explain much anymore.

“What were the names of all of them.” Ginny asked.

“Who?”

“The family that raised you. The one you grew up with.” Ginny

“Oh Zack, Chia, Wendy, Hector , and of course John. Though Hector didn’t come into the picture until I was 10 or 11.” Brittany stated.

“I haven’t heard from him for awhile. I wonder what he is up to?” Ginny said.

“Who John,” Ginny nodded, “He’s probably hanging out with friends. He does that a lot over the summer.” Brittany said with a sigh. She missed them a lot.

“Do you miss them?” Hermione asked. Brittany just nodded. “I don’t know how I would if I had to leave the people that I cared about.” Hermione said.

After she said that there was a knock on the door. Mr. Weasley answered it and in came some of there friends. They were all guessing they were here for the party and when seeing them they didn’t notice that Brittany had left.

“Hey, how’s it going?” One of the friends asked as they came and sat down. There were quite a few people.

“Hey Neville, Luna, Dean, Seamus! I didn’t know you were going to be here.” Harry said surprised.

“Oh well you weren’t supposed to know.” Dean said happy to be with his friends again.

“Having a good birthday so far.” Luna asked.

“It’s been…. Interesting.” Harry said with a laugh. He had finally noticed that Brittany wasn‘t there, “Where’d Brit go?”

“I think downstairs. She did say that she had to go today.” Ron said now looking around to see that Hermione and Ginny were gone to.

“Whose Brit?” Neville, Luna, Dean, and Seamus asked all together.

“A friend of ours and if we find the trio of girls then we can introduce you to her and you can say ‘hi‘ to the others.” Harry said.

“Is here last name Marshall?” Luna asked following the rest of them. Her dad was talking about a girl with that name in his paper. He had always wanted to meet her. ‘Maybe my dad could meet her if she is here.’ Luna thought.

“I don’t know.” Harry and Ron said together. They were all going downstairs to the basement. ‘I really don’t want to be here’ Harry kept thinking.

“Nothins going to happen Harry.” He heard Brittany say from the bottom of the steps. ‘I’ll believe it when I come up the stairs in one piece,’ Harry thought again. Brittany just laughed at the comment.

“What’s up?” Brittany asked wants they all reached the bottom step. They saw her packing some stuff of hers. It looked like she was almost done, too.

“Well, I wanted to introduce you to some people.” Harry stated, “Brittany this is Luna, Neville, Seamus, and Dean. Guys this is Brittany.” Harry finished pointing to her.

“What is your last name?” Luna asked wondering if she was right.

“Marshall…. Why do you want to know.” Brittany asked curious.

“Just wondering. There is a lot about you in the Daily Prophet and in the Quibbler these days.” Luna said. Brittany just nodded and went on packing the last few things she had left.

In know time she was done and all her stuff and then it just vanished in thin air with just a mutter of a words that Harry couldn’t make out.

By the end of the night many people from the order and Weasley family, except Percy, were there wishing Harry a happy birthday.

Harry had gotten a chess set from Ron, some of objects that were sold from Weasley’s Wizarding Weezes from Fred and George, a defense against the dark arts book from Hermione, a jumper from Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, a defense set from Mad- Eye Moody Lupin and Tonks, from Seamus and Dean he got a load of candy and pastries, Luna a weird looking type of telescope, Dobby a pair of socks, Neville got him a plant, and Ginny gave him a rare set of rocks that talked.

“Where is Brit?” Dean asked hoping that she was still here.

“She left awhile ago Dean, but don’t worry you’ll see her again.” Ginny said with a snort and walked off to go talk to Tonks.

The next day everyone woke up early. Neville, Luna, Dean, and Seamus was going to stay the rest of the summer after persuading there parents. They soon found out at breakfast that tomorrow they would be spending the rest of there holiday at Hogwarts, but no one really cared.

A couple of hours later they were at Diagon Alley getting there things for school. They were almost done with everything, all they had to get was there school books for the year.

“Do you know how much the Defense Against the Dark Arts Book is. It was 5 galleons and Ron complained to his mother about it. She said that she could get it and that you shouldn’t fuss to much.

“Ron you complain to much.” Someone said from behind. It was Brittany. Though she looked different than she did yesterday. She was wearing glasses and her hair was up in a pony tail. “You look different.” Ron said amazed by someone putting their hair up and putting glasses on made a difference.

“All I did was put my hair up and instead of wearing contacts I have on my glasses.” Brittany said .

“Why are the defense against the dark art books so much?” Ron said now complaining to Brittany.

“I didn’t pick the book. I wasn’t even going to use a stupid book. I always hated text books when I was in school. Well, I have to go get a few more things. I’ll see you later.” Brittany said and walked out of the store and down the street.

After getting their books they went to go see Fred and George’s shop, but they were closed so they went back to the Burrow to pack.

At dinner everyone was complaining they were tired. They all went to bed, but Harry couldn’t fall asleep. It didn’t matter how tired he was, he just couldn’t fall asleep. Harry heard something. It sounded like a person walking to the door. He grabbed his wand from the side table to see that it was Ginny.

“What are you doing?” Harry said putting his wand away.

“Scoot over a bit!” She said in a whisper getting into the bed. “I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to see you.” Ginny said giving Harry a kiss on the cheek. Dean, Seamus and Neville were in Fred and George’s old room.

After talking for a bit about what school was going to be like and the rest of the summer they fell asleep.

Harry and Ginny both awoke to Mrs. Weasley screaming up the steps saying “Get up you all have to go. You’re expected to be there at a certain time.” They all got up. Ginny went back to her own room and Ron and Harry got ready.

Their trunks were already downstairs so all they had to worry about were their pets. It was around 10 a.m. and all of them looked tired, especially the Order members. Harry and the others were forbidden to know what the order does at the moment. They say it is only for people over the age of 19 to know. Which meant the Weasley twins weren’t allowed to know either and sure enough they didn’t.

“How will we be traveling there Mrs. Wealsey?” Hermione asked hoping it wouldn’t be floo powder. She had never used it and she was a scared. The worst way of using floo powder was in his second year. Instead of going to Diagon Alley he went to Knockturn Alley which is dark, creepy, and very weird looking compared to Diagon Alley.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:34 PM
Brit531

“Floo powder, dear. Now everyone partner up. Hermione and Ron, Seamus and Dean, Luna and Ginny, Harry and… hmmm…. Oh you can go with me. Now you all will probably go to a different fireplace. So, everyone meet me in the great hall. There should be someone meeting you at every fireplace.” With that said by Mrs. Weasley they took off. Hermione and Ron were first then it was Dean and Seamus then Luna and Ginny then Harry and Mrs. Weasley.

Harry ended up in a place he vaguely remembered. It looked like the Slytherin Common Room and sure enough Malfoy came walking up to them.

“I assume that you two were the last ones.” Draco said in a cold voice, but trying to be nice for some reason.

“Yes, Draco we were. We should go up to the great hall.” Mrs. Wealsey said and with that Draco led them out to the great hall. ‘Why is he here?’ Harry kept thinking. Loathing the jerk in front of him.

In what was thought to be hours by Harry they got to the great hall and everyone was there. “Molly, may I talk to you?” Professor McGonagall said. With that McGonagall left with Mrs. Wealsey and without them noticing so did Draco.

“Where did Malfoy go?” Harry asked wondering where he could have gone.

“Probably into the dining area. I thought I heard something earlier from in there, but I might be wrong.” Seamus said. They all walked in to find Brittany and Draco in combat. Using a wand and other skills that Brittany only knew how to do.

Brittany seemed to be very good, it was like she was Albus Dumbledore, but a girl. They saw Draco throwing dark spells and it didn’t look like he was having fun either like Brittany was.

“Come one Brittany. Don’t make me use another one of those spells.”
“Draco you promised. The only spell I wanted you to use was the killing curse and your too chicken.” Brittany said making clucking sounds and acting like a chicken. This obviously got Draco mad and he actually used the killing curse. Brittany wasn’t expecting it so she flew into the wall.

“What did you do!?!” Dean yelled.

“Dean, get a grip I’m fine. Caught me off guard. Good one.” Brittany said putting a curse on Draco that he said crazy things, like I have twenty toes and five tentacles. They all laughed at this, but Draco didn’t obviously. He was too busy saying things about himself. She eventually took of the curse and he now looked happy.

“What are you so happy about?” Brittany asked.

“Nothin…. Nothing.” He said and walked out of the room. He didn’t want to talk to any of them.

“You can block the unforgivable curses?” Luna asked wondering if what she just saw true.

“Yea, it’s nothing big. I’ve always been able to do it.” Brittany said with a smile. They all stared at her. Even Harry, who couldn’t believe what she could do. He wondered what else she can do, but was to shy to ask. “Well, I should get going. I have some plans I have to finish for the school year.” With that Brittany left them in the great hall to ponder.

The rest of the day Harry and his friends were in the lake, swimming and playing until they couldn’t anymore. They were so worn out and hungry that they forgot to change before they headed to the great hall.

By the time they got there they remembered and rushed up the secret passage way to get changed. In 15 min. they were back down in the great hall even more hungry than they were before.

When they got in there it seemed like there was a dispute between McGonagall and Brittany. ‘She is always getting into fights’ Harry thought laughing in his head. ‘ I bet she even started it’ Harry thought, but he shouldn’t because now Brittany was looking at him like he did something wrong, but then she turned to finish talking.

“Professor I didn’t do it. Why would I do such a thing?” Brittany asked contemplating as to what was going on.

“Miss. Marshall, I never said you did it, but someone did and I need to know who.” McGonagall stated. By this time everyone that just entered was wondering what thy were talking about. No one seemed to know, but the two standing there and talking.

“What’s going on?” Draco said sneaking up behind them.

“I don’t know, but it sounds bad.” Ginny said listening.

“Do you think it has anything to do with the huge pool of water in the second floor corridor.” Draco asked. Everyone looked at him. “What? It’s been there for awhile and no one knows how to get rid of it. They think it was a new invention from the Weasley brothers.” Draco said. Everyone was shocked that he didn’t call them blood traitors or any other type of name that would make fun of them.

“Malfoy, when have you ever been this nice to us?” Harry asked.

“Please, call me Draco. All of you. Since I learned it’s better to be good then evil all the time.” Draco said and walked over to Brittany who was now walking there way and was not stopping.

“Where are you going?” Dean asked.

“To get rid of the pool of water that the twins put in the second floor corridor.” With that she left and came back 5 min. later soak and wet. Everyone was looking at her and wondering why she didn’t dry herself., but seconds later she was dry.

Everyone was talking and chatting. Dean, Seamus, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Brittany, and Draco were getting along. They learned more about each other and was having fun.

At around ten o’clock they finally all headed to there rooms, but McGonagall stopped them before they could get there.

“Gryffindors, would you mind, since you are all getting along, if Draco and Luna would spend the night in the Gryffindor tower with uses. There houses are being cleaned and fixed up for the upcoming year and they both need a place to sleep.” McGonagall asked not sure if she wanted them with Draco in the Gryffindor tower.

Everyone looked at each other. They didn’t mind. So, Draco and Luna followed them instead of going down to there own houses When he got there he was amazed by ho different it was from his common room.

“Hey, where’s Brittany? I thought she was a …” But Ginny cut herself off. She forgot Brittany wasn’t sorted into any house yet and would be tomorrow. “Where does Brit sleep?” Ginny asked Draco.

“Recently she has been sleeping in the office type place, but it is actually a room. When she is sorted then she will sleep somewhere close to the house she’s put in.” Draco said. He was hoping she would get into Slytherin and the others were hoping she would get into Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.

The next morning everyone was excited especially Hermione, Ginny, and Draco. When they saw Brittany they all crowded around her asking her which house did she think she would be in, but she wasn’t sure. She did know that she would nit be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. They established that the last time they tried to sort her into a house.

When they got to the great hall they saw the sorting hat on the Gryffindor table waiting for Brittany to put it on. So when she got over ther McGonagall put it on and it began to talk.

“Well, the last time I was put upon your head we established that you will not be going into Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Though we were having trouble picking either Gryffindor or Slytherein. You still do not care which house you will be in, but you do wish to be with friends. You wish you can make friends easily and I would have to say that would be the Gryffindor or Slytherin house. You are a kind, gentle and well respected person. In some ways you would be good in Slytherin because you are able to do things that only Salazar Slytherin and his family line can do. Hmm….. This is harder than Harry Potters sorting, but I have to say that you belong in,” Sorting Hat said, “Slytherin!”

All the Gryffindor were saying ‘no’ in there head and Draco was saying ‘yes’. ‘Why did she have to be in Slytherin’ Harry thought, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to know.

“Why did Brittany have to be in Slytherin? Why not Gryffindor?” Ginny asked the Sorting Hat. He simply replied, “Because she has a lot of Slytherin’s traits. She also has a few of Gryffindor, but she didn’t care what house she got in. As long as she could make friends with people who won’t judge her for who she is.”

The rest of the summer went smoothly. Harry was beginning to wonder when he should go to Godrics Hollow to begin his quest to find the horucruxes. He finally decided the day before school started that he would start sometime after Christmas. He also knew that by the time it was Christmas he would know more defense against the dark arts. To protect him and the friends that were going.

During the summer Brittany had taught them to use a highly sophisticated shielding charm that she uses herself. That took a lot of concentration in Harry’s mind as well as the others. She had also taught them to use a sword. Which she says with certain creatures the sword is better to fight with. The last thing she taught us over the summer was to close our minds so no one could use our memories and thoughts against us. Like the time in my fifth year when my thoughts were used against me, which led to Sirius death.

“I can’t believe school starts today.” Hermione said wondering what school was going to be like this year. “You do know that we will probably have more homework and have to work harder Harry and Ron.”We know!” They both said together. The trio didn’t notice that someone had sat next to them until she spoke.

“You guys ready for my class this year?” Brittany asked hoping they will be confidant. “You know the stuff I taught you over the summer. Use are the only ones I’m teaching that too.” “Really? Shouldn’t you teach it to the others as well?”

“They say just stick to the book, but I must warn you guys about something. The first, second, and third years will be together, the fourth and fifth will be together, and the sixth and seventh years will be together and each house is together in the group.”

Last edited by Brit531 on Oct 9th, 2006 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:35 PM
Brit531

“Where are they going to put everyone and how long are the classes?” Hermione asked.

“Are you going to give us homework?” Ron asked hoping she would say ’no’.
“My classroom has become bigger to fit four houses and the years as well. They made it sort of fit around my schedule and Ron I will give you homework.” Brittany said. They all looked sad, except for Hermione, “You shouldn’t be smiling Hermione, it’s probably going to be to hard for you to even do.” Now Hermione looked sad.

“You would do that to us?” Dean and Seamus asked.

“Unfortunately, some of the homework will be hard. That I won’t even expect you to finish, but some of the homework will be tremendously easy and I will expect it to be done.” Brittany said. They all looked happier. “You should go get changed into you school robes . The students should start coming in in five min.” When she said that they all rushed to there houses to get changed.

Five min. later they were all at there house tables talking to there friends.

“I wonder who the new defense against the dark arts teacher is?” Lavender asked.

“I hope it isn’t a crack head like Snape or Delorus Umbrige.” Pavarti said.

“Don’t worry. You’ll like our new teacher. Though..” But Hermione was cut off by Professor McGonagall.

“Good Evening students! Some I must say welcome back and others I say welcome. Lets not keep the sorting waiting. So, I will begin…. Stella Crowbell….. Hufflepuff.”

“I wonder when this is going to be over I’m starving!” Ron exclaimed. A little while later they were on the last name on the list. The boy looked scrawny and nervous. He got into Gryffindor.

“Now that the sorting is done. I will give you the announcements. All students are not permitted to enter the Forbidden Forest. Second, I would like to tell you we will be having a Halloween Ball for fourth years and up. If you are asked by someone above foruth year you are allowed to go.” When McGonagall said this there was a lot of chatter, “Third, the potions teacher is still Professor Slughorn and is the Head of House for Slytherin. And lastly there is a new edition to the Slytherin house she transferred from the America and is in 7th year. Your knew Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is…” She stopped for a min. and asked the teacher to come to her. A moment later she said, “She prefers you call her Brittany.” McGonagall once again pointed to the new Slytherin girl.

“Professor, how can you say she can teach us. Isn’t she only 17.” Someone from Gryffindor table said. It was Lavender.

“Hey, she is a really good teacher.” Both Draco and Harry said. Brittany was just standing there waiting for the dispute to finish.

“How would you know Harry and the only reason your sticking up for her Malfoy is because she is a pureblood.” Parvarti said. Brittany had enough she was going to prove it.

“Ok, I’ll settle this.” Brittany said getting of the steps and walking over to the Gryffindor table Harry immediately got up. Then she walked over to the Slytherin table and Draco got up. “I’ll demonstrate to you what I can do to help you. I must ask you Harry and Draco should I use my wand or my hands.” She asked. They discussed for a min.

“First use you wand then hands.” Harry said finally. The tables then moved to make a square.

“How long should this duel go for?” Brittany asked McGonagall.

“As long as you think to get your point across your peers.”

“Ok, you guys agree?” Brittany asked them. They both nodded. “I am permitting you to use any spell on me, including the unforgivable ones and no you will not get in trouble. No one will find out.” Harry and Draco both looked at each other and smiled.

The duel began. It started out as defense spells. It grew to even bigger ones. “Come on I said any spells.” Brittany said while dodging a Sectasempra spells and sending it right back to Draco. “We aren’t stupid you know.” Harry said and uses the Crucartus Curse on Brittany. It didn’t do anything and it hit her straight in the chest. By then Brittany wasn’t using her wand anymore. She was using her hands and sending electricity all over the place. Draco and Harry had enough of electricity so they both hit her with the Killing curse. It made her fly backwards. By this time everyone was looking for her. Not even Draco and Harry knew where she was. They saw the spell hit her right in the chest, but they didn’t know where she went. Seconds later someone fell on top of them. It was Brittany and she had them locked down with her sword.

Her eyes were blood red as well. “Brittany are you okay.” Draco asked, but he knew what this was. “You need to get me out of here. Now!” She said and let them go. The tables went back to normal, and everyone started clapping.

Harry and Draco rushed Brittany over to the teachers table. They knew what was wrong and they rushed her to the back room, where in Harry’s fourth year went after he found out he was a triwizard tournament winner.

“Drink this Brittany.” Hagrid was saying. Brittany took it and seconds later the glass was empty and her eyes had gone back to normal.. “Feeling better?”

“Yea! Are you guys okay?” She asked noticing they were bleeding. She put her hands over there wounds and they instantly were healed.

“How did you do that?” Harry asked.

“I have the power to heal those who were hurt. It’s called healing.” Brittany said and then walked back upstairs with them. They parted and went to eat at their own tables.

“That was a wicked match! How was it? Was it difficult?” Ron asked while shoving chicken in his mouth.

“Yea it was hard. Just think what she could teach us in a year. With that mush intensity. She seemed determined.” Harry said thinking about the duel he just lost against Brittany.

“Just imagine she was on the Slytherin quidditch team. Harry when are you holding try-out. I have a few people who want to try-out.” Ron aked

“I’m not sure when. Maybe next week on Saturday.” Harry asked.

“Isn’t Draco the quidditch captain for this year?” Hermione asked. They both looked at her. “And Brittany does plan on trying out. Over the summer Ginny and I practiced with her, but she says she still likes soccer better. “

“Soccer? Don’t you mean football?” Seamus asked.

“Yea, but in America they call it soccer. Oh, what else did she like to play? I remember, field hockey and she loves to ice skate.” Hermione finished.

“She really likes to play sports.” Seamus said, “That’s my type of girl. Do you think she would go out with me.” He asked Hermione.

“I don’t know. I think she mentioned she had a boyfriend, but I’m not sure. Ron why are you all quiet?” Hermione asked Ron, “You too Harry?”

“Oh I was wondering who I would go to the ball with.” Ron said.

“Me, too.” Harry said.

“Hermione…. Would… would you like to go to the ball with… me?” Ron asked while swallowing the chicken he had in his mouth.

Hermione looked surprised and happy at the same time. She had always fancied him, but they were both to stubborn to say anything like that.

“Of course!” Hermione said. “Harry it’s your turn to find a date.”

“I’ve already figured out who I’m going to ask.” Harry said and got up and walked over to Ginny. “Ginny can I ask you something?”

“Sure what is it?” Ginny said taking a sip of her butterbeer.

“Will you go to the ball with me?” He asked sort of nervous and sort of confidant at the same time.

“Harry, did you even have to ask?” She said giving him a kiss.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Harry said giving her a kiss back.

“Good.” Ginny said and Harry left to go back to his seat.
“Don’t go kissing my sister where ever you want.” Ron said with a stern look on his face. Then suddenly all the food disappeared and McGonagall got up.

“Well, now that we have all had our fill. I will say it is time to go to your rooms. Good night!” She said as the students began to get up.

“Hey Brittany!” Dean and Seamus said running over to her before she could get to far into the dungeons.

“Yes.” Brittany said right in front of the Slytherin corridor.

“I was wondering if you would like to go to the ball with me?” They both asked at the same time.

“Wow, I didn’t know this many guys would be asking me in one night, but sorry I already have a date.” Brittany said watching them get disappointed, “But while I’m there I’ll dance with both of you for one dance of your choice. If my date allows me to.” They now looked happier.
“Well, it was worth a shot. Who are you going with?” Seamus asked while Dean was nodding.

“Draco, he asked me a couple of min. before use two actually, but you should be heading to your common room. See you in class tomorrow.” Brittany said and the two ran off.

“Were did you two go last night that you ran off in the other direction?” Ron asked them.

“We went to ask Brittany if she wanted to go to the ball with either of us.” Dean said.

“What did she say?” Ron and Harry asked.

“No, but she did promise us a dance.” Seamus said.

“Who is she going with?” Hermione asked.

“Draco.” Dean and Seamus said together.

“Thought so. Did you here it’s going to be a costume party?” Hermione asked.

“It is?” They all asked.“Yea, I talked to Brittany this morning and she gave me all of the facts on it. Also, one guy and one girl whoever has the best costume will win some sort of prize.” Hermione said.

“Really, what kind of prize?” Ginny asked sitting next to Harry.

“I don’t know they wouldn’t tell her that part or she wouldn’t be able to win. So they left that part out.” When Hermione finished saying that Hagrid came up to them and handed each of them a timetable for the year.

“I have double defense right now, then I have Potions, then I have lunch, then I have potions again, then free period. What about you guys?” Harry asked.

“I have the same as you mate.” Ron said.

“Me too,” Hermione stated.
“I have charms instead of potions.” Ginny said.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:39 PM
Brit531

“Cool, I say we get to class early.” Hermione said and they all followed her to defense against the dark arts.

When they got there no one was on the classroom and it did look bigger. “Wow, this place looks different.”

“Yea it does.” Harry said staring at the walls. Instead of pictures and everything they had unsual objects all over the wall. They heard something from the other room.

“Come on. Lets find out what it is.” Harry and Ginny said and walked towards the noise.

“Come on you can do better then that.” They heard someone say and they recognized the voice as Brittany so they opened the door to find them playing what Brittany called soccer.

“I thought you guys were here. We have like five min. you want to play?” She asked.

“Sure!” Hermione and Harry said, but the others said, “I don’t know how to play.”

“You can watch.” Brittany said and she made benches in the one corner. They sat down and watched.

The girls were beating the girls by 10 points by the time it was class time. “Girls are better than guys at this sport I guess.” She said and Hermione nodded.

“We were taking it easy on you.” Harry said and Draco nodded.

“Right and I’m the Queen of England.” Hermione said.

“Fine, next time we play we will play with all we got.” Draco said and joined the class that was now walking into the door. They all new that this was going to be a fun class. Probably better than their third year.

“Hello everyone. My name is Brittany Marshall and you may call me Brittany. Your probably wondering why I say call me Brittany,” They all nodded except for a few, “Because I think Brittany sounds better, but if you want to call me whatever go right ahead. I’m not stopping you. I was wondering who did not get the book for my class.” Quite a few people raised there hands. She was ready for this. “These are your books for the year. Sixth years may keep theirs for next year, but any seventh year who has a book can you please give it back at the end of the year. Ok, now that I have that settle, I’m going to tell you a bit about myself. I was born in London, but raised in the U.S.. My grandfather wanted me to be safe because he didn’t want my parents death to be for nothing. Umm a few years ago I found out everything. My grandfather asked me to come to England for seventh year, but I soon found out after I got here he had died and you sort of know the rest. Any questions.”

“Who was you grandfather?” A boy with longish black hair said from the back.

“Albus Dumbledore.” Brittany said the whole class was surprised except for those who already knew.

“No wonder you’re so powerful.” The kid said.

“By the way, what is your name and what year and house?” Brittany asked.

“Gabriel Berrymore, 7th year, Ravenclaw.” He said.

“Ok, anymore questions?”

“I have one.” A guy with sleek blond hair and a grin on his face. She already knew him, but was going to let him ask the question.

“First tell me your name, year, and house.” She said about to laugh.

“Draco Malfoy, 7th year, and Slytherin.”

“Ok Mr. Malfoy what be your question?”

“This is going to be funny. I just have a feeling.” Ron said and Harry nodded.

“Ok, well we all know about your past and everything, but what about your love life. You didn’t bring any guy up in your explanation and well almost all the guys are wondering if you’re Amish, or bi, straight, lez. Which is it? Or do you have a boyfriend?” Draco finished and half the class started laughing.

“You should know all about being gay wouldn’t you Draco.” Brittany said and the whole class almost started laughing. The door clicked, Brittany had locked the door.

“Most likely, but you never answered the question.” Draco said moving closer and Brittany wasn’t moving.

“Someone bet him to go in front of the class and kiss Brittany.” Ron said to the confused Hermione and Ginny.

“Why don’t you find out?” Brittany said. Draco was close enough and everyone was waiting. Most of the whole class bet against this. Half said he would and the other said he wouldn’t. “I know about the bet.” Brittany whispered in his ear. He then kissed her. It was a very passionate kiss and they didn’t know why. They let go after a couple of min. to an astonished class.

“You should never bet if you don’t know all the facts.” Draco smirked.

“That’s cruel Draco. Anyway what did you bet?” Brittany asked grabbing her wand so she could actually start class.

“We bet money.” Draco said collecting a galleon from each of the ones who said he wouldn’t. When he was finished collecting Brittany waved her wand and all of the galleons went to her.

“That isn’t very nice.” She said. “Now that that is over. Lets move on. What do you think is important to learn this year?” The whole class shot up there hands. Sp she went row by row. Most of them said patronuses others said that electricity thing you did last night and one said magical frequencies.

“Since a lot of you said you wanted to learn the Patronus Charm I’ll teach it to you. Everyone repeat after me ‘Expecto Patronum’” The whol class repeated, “Good, now you to think of a very happy memory. Did you all think of one?” The class nodded, “Now that you have I’ll demonstrate.” They all looked at her. All of a sudden a dementor appeared.

“Expecto Patrnum!” Brittany said and the dementor fled to the other side of the room. Where Brittany got rid of it.

“Does that look easy!” She asked the class and they all nodded. “Why don’t you try. The rest of you get in a line.” Almost the whole class tried and fail, except for a select few. There names were Ginny, Draco, Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

“That was good for a first try. I must say class is almost over. I would like you to write a one page essay on a ‘How it Felt and what were the complications of going up against a dementor. The essay is due the next time I see you which is in two days. ” Brittany said as the bell rang for them to go to there next class.

“I like that class!” Ron said. “We have advantages in this class. I actually might pass.”

“I agree Ron, but what if it gets harder and you can’t handle it. She has already given us homework.” Hermione

“The homework isn’t that bad Hermione. It is relatively easy. Even I can do it without any problems.” Harry said, walking down to the dungeons. When they got there it looked exactly the same as last year. Harry was hoping that he could go get the Prince’s book again, but was afraid of what Hermione would say.

“Hey, how do you think I did?” Brittany asked coming up to them.

“I think you did good and the beginning of class was funny. You should have seen Pansy’s face. She looked angry.” Ron said with a laugh.

“Pansy…. Pansy… No haven’t met her yet.” Brittany said thinking of who that might be.

“That’s her right there talking to Draco. She’s liked him since forever. Oo, she looks mad and here comes lover boy.” Hermione said with a laugh as Brittany punched her arm lightly.

“Hey, Brit. Come sit with me in class.” Draco said.

“Doesn’t Pansy. That’s her name right,” Brittany asked and they nodded, “Yea, Pansy want to sit next to you. I don’t want to get into your hmm… I mean her obsession.” Brittany said as Pansy walked by and stood next to Draco. They all laughed, but Draco.

“Oh look it’s the mudblood and the blood traitors.” Pansy said and they all looked at her.

“What did you call them.” Brittany said and Draco looked at Brittany.

“Aren’t you a Syltherin. Why are you friends with them.” Pansy said, “They aren’t like us purebloods who follow the order of the dark lord.”

“You shouldn’t have brought him up Pansy.” Draco said hoping Brittany wouldn’t take any of this offensive.

“Hmm, your in league with Tom Riddle. Or should I say Voldmort?” They all flinched, “Did you not here me in class when I said who I was related to?” Brittany said getting angry. It was because of Voldmort that her grandfather, Dumbledore, was dead.

“No, why should I care. You’re a pureblood that’s all that matters and the fact that you in Slytherin.”

“Well you should’ve listened because Albus Dumbledore was my grandfather and over the summer Voldmort has become an enemy to me and my friends. I am not a pureblood either. You can back off if you want to insult my friends and Draco you must have been the cruelest person in the world.” Brittany stated and walked into class with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

“You really didn’t have to stand up for us.” Hermione said, “We’re used to it. Though I really think they should get points taken off.”

“So do I, they’re going to have an attitude change when I take points of my own house.” Brittany said sitting next to Harry in the row of four. Professor Slughorn had just come in.

“This year will basically be the same as last year. For the first month we will be making the polyjuice potion. Now if everyone will get out there cauldrons and begin for the first half of class and the second half I will tell you what we will be doing with it. So please begin and Miss. Marshall can you come here for a minute.

“This is going to be easy!” Hermione said and Harry and Ron nodded. “I wonder what they are talking about.” They all began getting the supplies ready when Brittany came back smiling.

“What did he want?” Harry asked.

“Something about the Slug Club and it had to do with my class. Nothing any of use need to worry about.” Brittany said.

“Aren’t you going to open up your book?” Ron asked looking at her book that was still closed. After he said that her book opened to the page and began with what she needed to do. She then started jotting down notes. Things that the Prince’s book had.

“What are you doing?” Harry asked and Hermione was thinking the same thing.

“I’m writing down short- cuts. Why?” Brittany said.“Never mind.” Harry said and went to his work as did the others.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:42 PM
Brit531

When the first half of class was almost over Brittany noticed that the trio was looking at her cauldron and it looked the same as theirs.

“Yes?” Brittany asked.

“It looks the same and you used all those sort- cuts.” Ron said.

“So what.” Brittany said and went back to work. Soon enough so did they. By the time first half was over they were all starving. They left there stuff there and walked out of the dungeons to the great hall.
When they got there Brittany went her separate way to her own table and started eating before anyone else. When Draco sat next to her she felt like leaving.

“I’ll be right back.” Brittany said to him and walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Hermione. “Hello all!”

“Aren’t you supposed to sit at the Syltherin table?” Ron asked.

“Oh I am. Just wanted to get up and see something.” Brittany said and looked over at the table and sure enough she was right. Pansy had sat next to Draco. “Well, I should be getting back to my table,” And she left.

“Hmm…. Wonder what that was about?” Harry said looking over at the Slytherin table. He finally understood and so did the others. They all laughed wondering what Pansy must be saying.

“I have extendable ears.” Ron said pulling them out of his pocket and handing one to each of them. They went over to the Slytherin table.

“I’m sorry for being a jerk earlier.” Pansy said.
“It’s fine. I guess.” Brittany said. “Where did Draco go?”
“He went over there.” Pansy said, “You know me and Draco are going out.” They heard someone spit something out.
“What?” Brittany said. She was practically choking.
“Yeah, didn’t he tell you that.” Pansy said.
“No, no he didn’t.” Brittany said. She sounded angry. The three of them knew that wasn’t true. Now Draco came back.
“Brit, what’s wrong?” Draco asked.
“You have a girlfriend.” Brittany said. She sounded angry. “Who are they?”
“Oh, this is Crab and Goyle. Yea, I do. It’s you.” Draco said. He sounded really confused.
“Then why did Pansy say you were her boyfriend.” Brittany said. Now Harry, Hermione, and Ron were looking at the Slytherin table to see what happens.
“I’m not Pansy’s boyfriend.” Draco said mad at Pansy for saying that. “I’ll see you later.” Brittany said and walked out of the great hall. Draco went running after her. Crab, Goyle, and Pansy close behind.

“Come on! This is getting interesting.” Ron said.
“I’m going to see if she is alright or should I say need anyone.” Hermione said following them. They went all the way to Brittany’s office. Which was in the DADA room. They pulled out the ears again to only here arguments. So they went in to see Brittany sitting in a chair not saying anything for some reason.

“What are you three doing here?” Goyle asked.

“Brittany asked us to come here. Why do you care?” Harry said.

“Yes, I do have a meeting with them. Can you all leave, but Draco?” Brittany asked, but they weren’t about to listen to her.

“Why do we have to go?” Pansy asked.

“30 points from Slytherin for not listening to me.” Brittany said. She looked mad. She was tired of people not listening to her.

“What?” Pansy said, “You are in Slytherin. Why would you take points away from your own house?” She said outraged.

“Still not listening, but I already took away points. I don’t care what house I’m in. I will take points away from my own house if they deserve it.nThis meeting is very important so can you please leave.” Brittany said and they finally left.

“Why did you take 30 points away though?” Draco asked looking at her.

“For this morning and for not listening to me. I wasn’t joking about anything. I really don’t care what house I’m in.” Brittany said, “Thanks for coming when you did. They were really getting on my nerves.”

“You have to admit. You’re a bit like them.” Harry said. They all knew he had a point. Even Brittany did, but she was in school and she always acted serious.

“Professor McGonagall told me to tell you that you have quidditch try-outs next Saturday.” Brittany said. “Our try-outs are this Saturday Draco.”

“Okay, we should head to class. It should be starting soon.” Hermione said and they all left except for Brittany. Who needed to get something.

When they got to class they were the first ones there. Then a flood of students came and got to work. Until Professor Slughorn stated to speak.

“Okay, now that everyone is settled I will tell you why you are making this potion. It is for you DADA class next month. Your DADA teacher will tell you the rest at class whenever you have her again. Now get back to work.” Slughorn said as he began to walk around. He stopped at the table where Harry was and was happy to see that all of them were getting it right. “Harry, me boy, you have got you potions making skills back. Very good, very good.” Then he moved on.

By the end of class the room smelled odd. It smelled like old socks and cabbage.

“Everyone start packing up.” Slughorn said. A couple minutes later the bell rang. Some had classes to go to others didn’t.

“Hey Brittany, do you have any classes right now?” Harry asked. He wanted to know if she could help him with something.

“No, I have free period. Why?” Brittany said looking at him.

“I need your help with something. Personal.” Harry said. She knew it must be important. So they walked to the DADA room.

“What is it?” Brittany asked.

“You know the horucruxes.” He asked and she nodded. “Wait I shouldn’t be asking you this.”
“Don’t worry Harry the pact was broken when he attacked me.” Brittany said. Harry now looked happier that she can help with the quest of finding them.

“In that case. Do you know where any of them are or have any assumption?” Harry asked hoping she did. He really needed a clue.

“I have my assumptions, but I’m not 100% percent on all of them.” Brittany said. Harry looked really happy. “Why? When do you plan on starting to look for them.” Brittany said getting up and walking around the room looking for something.

“After Christmas.” Harry said, “I think I should start planning. What are you looking for?”

“Do you plan on coming to school after Christmas. I’m looking for file I need.
” Brittany said hoping he would because she wanted to help as much as she could, with the Voldmort situation.

“I don’t know.” Harry said, “Do you think I should and just get permission to leave the castle.” Brittany nodded. “I guess I could do that. Well, that was it.” They both left and went to their own common rooms.

When Harry got into the common room it was very quiet. Almost all the seventh years had free period and they were all doing their homework that Brittany gave them. So, Harry got out a piece of parchment and his quill and ink and started to write.

Everyone took at least 20 min. and when they were done so was Harry. ‘That was easy,’ Harry thought, ‘I wonder if all the other homework will be this easy.’ Until dinner they talked and played some wizards chess.

When it was time to go to supper Ginny rushed out of the common room holding a letter.
“I wonder who the letter is from?” Harry asked Ron. Ron just nodded and walked down with them.

When they got there Brittany and Ginny were jumping up and down. Obviously happy about something. “I thought he forgot about me.” Ginny said. They had finally stopped jumping.

“He didn’t. He was just really busy over the rest of the summer.” Brittany said. “Well, I’m really hungry. Can I go eat?” Brittany asked her smiling.

Ginny finally let go and walked over to the Gryffindor table and didn’t say much, but had a big smile on her face.

Two weeks had past and it was time for the Gryffindor try-outs. When Harry awoke that morning excited about being able to ride his broom again. He decided he would go down to the pitch early, even though try-outs aren’t until 11 a.m..

When he got down to breakfast he was surprised to see one of his teachers up this early. She was sitting at the Slytherin table stirring her cereal looking upset. “Hey, Brit.” Harry said. She looked over and smiled.

“What are you doing up so early?” Brittany asked coming over to the Gryffindor table.

“Going down to the pitch early.” Harry said and smiled.

“Oh, mind if I come. I haven’t ridden on my broom since try-outs.” Brittany said.

“No, did you make the team?” Harry asked hoping she would say ‘no’.

“Yeah, I did. Is that going to be a problem?” Brittany asked.

“No, as long as you not steal my tactics.” Harry said wondering what position she would be playing.

“I won’t. I promise.” Brittany said getting up. They both got their brooms and met in the great hall. By that time some more kids were getting up. They were almost to the pitch when Harry asked, “What position do you play?”

“Seeker.” She said happy. Harry stopped right in front of Brittany and she accidentally fell on top of him.

“I thought Draco was seeker.” Harry said getting up of the ground. Harry then proceeded to help her up.

“He was, but he always wanted to play chaser and he found out he is much better at it.” Brittany said walking alongside Harry.

“Oh,” Harry said. They both got to the pitch and mounted there brooms. They both did a few laps to see who was faster, but it soon turned into a race. “Brittany, can’t you go faster than that?” Harry asked and sped off. Brittany was soon faster and caught up. After about 10 laps they both stopped and agreed on getting out the snitch.

Harry was confident that he could win in this. Seeing as he has been playing seeker longer. He was correct, Brittany almost caught it a few times, but Brittany was good. Both of them didn’t notice that the people trying out for the Gryffindor team were there, watching them. When they did notice it was because someone was now cheering for Harry, but Harry got distracted and Brittany caught it. “Ha, I finally caught it!” Brittany said happy with herself.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:43 PM
Brit531

“I have to ask, were you holding back?” Harry asked knowing full well that she could play better if she put her mind to it.Brittany hesitated to answer, “No I wasn’t holding back. I should leave you to your try-outs.” She said and walked out off the pitch. She went back to the Slytherin common room to grade some papers that she had to grade.

Back on the pitch Harry had everyone trying out do ten laps. Half of the people were having much difficulty with it and gave up. Those who made it through the laps stayed. “Ok, everyone trying out for beater go to Ginny those who are trying out for chaser stay with me. Ginny took the people trying out for beater to the other end of the pitch and started the try-out.

“Ron get ready.” Harry said, “ Ok all of you get in a group of three. Okay, first group go.” He did this for awhile until he found the two he needed. It seemed the beaters were done because they were coming back over here. Harry had seen the two beaters and he agreed with Ginny after a few showed him what they can do. By the time they went back in it was 3 p.m.. The rest of the night Harry was deciding on who.

By the time it was time for dinner Harry had agreed on who will be on the team. “Everyone I will say the team for this year. Chasers, Ginny Weasley, Lavender Brown, and Howl McCormick Beaters will be Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan, and of course the Keeper is Ron Wealsey and the Seeker is me.” Harry said and went to his friends that were waiting near the Portrait hole to go to dinner.

“That one kids name is long.” Ron complained, “Can you just imagine them saying it over the loud speaker.” Ron said mimicking Harry when he said the name.

“Hey,” Ginny said coming up to them, giving a Harry a hug. “Did you here Brittany’s the seeker for the Slytherin team.”

“No,” Hermione and Ron said, they all looked at Harry.

“I did, I didn’t think it really mattered. She wasn’t even that good.” Harry said looking over at Ginny.

“Harry, did you see her play.” Ginny said shocked, “She can give you a run for you money.”

“But when we played she wasn’t that good.” Harry said. Ginny started pulling him fast.

“Where are we going?” Harry asked.

“To show you.” Ginny said, Hermione and Ron close behind. When they got to the pitch they saw Brittany practicing with Draco. She was playing a lot better than she was before.

“I can’t believe it!” Harry barked and walked back up to the castle. He was obviously going to have to train harder if the wanted to get the house cup.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:43 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Write More.
Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:07 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

are you serious? i thought it sucked personally. though i am sorry to say..... i have writers block for my own story... or should i say i dont know how to phrase the words that i want to get out

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:57 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Just try.
I'm sure you'll do fine.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:16 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

No I don't try that anymore because the last time I did..... I failed an essay.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:10 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brit531
No I don't try that anymore because the last time I did..... I failed an essay.

So.
Please continue.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:19 PM
Brit531

Fine, but I am still trying to figure a few things out. I have so many different parts playing out in my head for the story it hurts my head. Though I think I figured it out...... So I should be posting soon..... I think...

By the way Nickey.... you are impacient

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:26 PM