KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)

How Is My Story
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Love It 9 50.00%
Like It 2 11.11%
It's OK 0 0%
It's Bad 1 5.56%
It's Horrible 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)
Started by: Brit531

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

its good. plz post again soon.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 09:41 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

i will when i think of the next part

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:47 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janey
The Dot Queen

Dude, It's me...*Checks I.D.*....Yeh it's me...Keep writing!!!! I love it so far...(except for that one pairing that I told you about)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Last edited by Janey on Nov 29th, 2006 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 08:58 PM
Janey is currently offline Click here to Send Janey a Private Message Find more posts by Janey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

hey brit great story! urs is well better than mines turning out (ill p.m the update soon) anyway keep up the great work!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:16 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I think your story is really good Denniz, you should not downgrade yourself like I do because personally I think my story is horrible. Though everyone tells me it is good!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:13 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It's gotten really good!! Awesome!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I've been busy.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 02:05 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Don't worry so have I. I have been so busy I haven't really posted in like a month or more. Well, I have something to post right now, but there is going to be a cliffhanger. Though that is for the best. I will be posting hopefull in the next hour or less than an hour. Maybe even a couple of minutes.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:42 AM
Brit531

September was quickly leaving and Halloween was coming quickly. Everyone was jazzed about the ball on the 31st of October, even though was only September 30th.

Harry and the rest of the Gryffindor team had been working extremely hard to be the best. Though Harry knew it might not be wnough to beat Slytherin. Gryffindor had an upcoming match against Hufflepuff. They were looking forward to this one.

“We are going to clober them this weekend!” Ron said to the excited team.

“Yea and then we will clober Ravenclaw!” Another person on the team said. It was Ginny, one of the chasers.

“And after that Sytherin!” Dean said. Harry on the other hand was sure about Hufflepuff and Ravencalw, but wasn’t sure about Slytherin. The Slytherin match would take place two days before the Halloween ball.

The Gryffindor team headed to the Great Hall for dinner. When they got there they were one of the few that were already there, but they all knew that in a matter of minutes the whole hall would be filled.

A couple of minutes later everyone was there. Except for one person the DADA teacher, Brittany. ‘Where is she?’ Harry thought. He could tell everyone in the hall was wondering the same thing. She wa the one person everyone looked for when they entered the hall. She was like a light for the whole school to feel safe and secure.

Just when Harry was about to say something Profesor McGonagall stodd up, “Has anyone seen Miss. Marshall or as all of you call her Brittany?” She asked. She looked very worried. She never missed any meal of the day and if she did she would tell someone.

No one had seen her all day and all the teachers were starting to get worried. They knew that something happened. Harry could just tell. They were not telling anyone anything. All DADA classes had been cancelled for the last week and they still won’t answer the question to why they were cancelled and when you tried to ask Brittany she would disappear before you could ask.

“I’m taking that as a ‘no’ then.” McGonagall stated. Then there was a loud bang coming from the grounds. All the teachers rushe out to see what it was and the students soon followed when they continued to hear the loud noise.

What they saw was not something they were suspecting.

I know it isn't much, but it's something. I know I left it at a cliffhanger and for reasons. Like I want you to tell me waht you think it is and I needed to put the next part together witht eh other stuff I had to write. So, I won't take as long again on the next part and I will try and post something every week, but I can't promise anything. I hope you like it!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:57 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It was sweet!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 02:29 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janey
The Dot Queen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brit531
Don't worry so have I. I have been so busy I haven't really posted in like a month or more. Well, I have something to post right now, but there is going to be a cliffhanger. Though that is for the best. I will be posting hopefull in the next hour or less than an hour. Maybe even a couple of minutes.

You degrade youre self too much............It annoys me...You are smarter and stuff than you think you are....and a better author too!
I should work more on my story.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:01 AM
Janey is currently offline Click here to Send Janey a Private Message Find more posts by Janey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Originally posted by Janey
You degrade youre self too much............It annoys me...You are smarter and stuff than you think you are....and a better author too!
I should work more on my story.

I was not trying to downgrade myself you know. Though I do all the time and I am not downgrading myself all the time now am I. Your downgrading yourself too. I have read some of the stuff you have written and it is really good. So don't downgrade yourself. Anyway, Janie see you on Monday.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 10:47 PM
bassist

very good story...it gets better and better

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 04:57 AM
bassist is currently offline Click here to Send bassist a Private Message Find more posts by bassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

thanks... im trying to write the next part but i keep screwing it up. i'll try and post it soon though

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 09:36 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Originally posted by Brit531
thanks... im trying to write the next part but i keep screwing it up. i'll try and post it soon though

I keep screwing mine up too lol. do you wanna send eachothers storys and we will both give eachother advice. just an idea it's ok if you dont want to.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 11:57 AM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Sure I dont mind...... I'll send you the part when i finish it. If you want.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 11:44 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

ok ill send you mine when I receive yours

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 11:43 AM
Brit531

ok

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:39 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Any chance of getting a new peice??

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:06 PM
Brit531

Brittany was standing in the middle of the field in front of the Hogwarts doors. No one could get near her. It was like a force pushing everyone back into the castle.

Then there was another ‘boom’ and lighting came down, but this was no normal lighting. This lighting was coming from Brittany.

They could all see a couple people trying to get near her, but to know prevail. It was no use.

“Brittany, stop this right now. You are going to kill someone.” One of the people trying to get near her yelled, “Stop, we want to help.”

“If you wanted to help then you would let me leave. Not keep me cooped up in this place. I want to see them Daniel and you are keeping me from them! I could have saved them from dying!” Brittany yelled with tears coming down her face though you couldn’t see them with the pouring rain.

“Brittany, they didn't let you leave for a reason. They said it had to happen. I really don’t want you going through the pain alone. Please let us in. Trust us Brittany!” The other person yelled.

They recognized the voice, but couldn’t place it. “No, it didn’t have to happen. Why should I trust you. Your believed to be dead!” She yelled. More lighting was coming down. The ground was beginning to break by the amount of lighting coming down in nearly the same spot.

“Do you want to put your friends in danger?!” The man that goes by the name of Daniel yelled to her. They could barely hear what was going on anymore.

The rain began to die down as well as the lighting and thunder. It was a miracle to everyone. With one statement everything began to stop.

The two men began to walk towards her. They didn’t realize she wasn’t there anymore. When they got to the spot they were beginning to become worried. They couldn’t see Brittany anywhere.

The one man yelled, “Minerva get all the students inside and lock the castle.” He said. They could finally see the mans face. He had a long white beard, blue eyes behind his half moon spectacles.

“Dumbledore?” Harry said shocked. He couldn’t believe his eyes. By the look on all their face no one could. Not even the teachers. Harry saw someone or something creeping up behind them.

“Albus watch out!” McGonagall yelled before Harry could. The two men looked behind them to see an angry looking dog coming up to them. The dog ran up to them and pushed them both down.

“Where is she Luna?” Daniel asked. The dog just looked at him.

“She’s not here on land. She’s in the lake.” The dog barked. All anyone could hear is barking, but it was obvious that Daniel could understand the dog.

“Thank-you Luna.” Daniel said making his way towards the lake. The dog barked again, but this time the dog was running towards the lake. “Luna don’t I can handle her.” He simply stated. The dog stopped and Daniel jumped in.

“Professor…what’s wrong with Brittany? Why is she so upset?” Harry asked. No one knew what was wrong with their DADA teacher and was hoping to get answers.

“She lost the family she grew up with. She lost the whole family. There is no one left.” Dumbledore said.

“You mean Voldemort did this.” Ron said, he seemed so shocked. Almost the whole school had left. Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Draco were standing there waiting for answers.

“Yes… he did, right in front of her too.” Dumbledore stated

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:09 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Wow, great job!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:21 PM