KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Le Fabuleux Destin d'Irene- Le Fotografie Del Mondo

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Irene- Le Fotografie Del Mondo
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Bye baby, sweet dreams

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:29 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears

laughing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 10:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

#9 – this one would’ve been perfect (if that is something you were after), except for the foreground colors are a bit muted. Change the settings on your aperture for a longer exposure to allow for more color, but not so much…I’d say about 3 to 5 seconds. Or maybe a polarized filter. The other architectural photos are okay…not composed very well but for #9. The other of the same photo of #9 could’ve used a filter also.

#14 – don’t ask me why…but I think this one should’ve been reversed. I could be dyslexic.

#16 – this one would be great if it had lens flare.

#17 – I like the composition on this one, the way the wall and the trees lead the eye away from center. Also…the serene setting is offset by the fact the snow on the road is not pristine—as in “not smoothed” over with new snow. It could’ve worked either way.

#38 – has to be my favorite one. Obviously the orange plant in the foreground frames the green leaf. A nice touch.

Hmm…not a very flattering comments those. But overall the photos are nicely done, some better than others. You do have a good eye for composition. Use of a good filter is an absolute must.

So ya hate me now?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:10 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

you havent updated in a while ireneh sad

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:52 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Fëanor
#9 – this one would’ve been perfect (if that is something you were after), except for the foreground colors are a bit muted. Change the settings on your aperture for a longer exposure to allow for more color, but not so much…I’d say about 3 to 5 seconds. Or maybe a polarized filter. The other architectural photos are okay…not composed very well but for #9. The other of the same photo of #9 could’ve used a filter also.

#14 – don’t ask me why…but I think this one should’ve been reversed. I could be dyslexic.

#16 – this one would be great if it had lens flare.

#17 – I like the composition on this one, the way the wall and the trees lead the eye away from center. Also…the serene setting is offset by the fact the snow on the road is not pristine—as in “not smoothed” over with new snow. It could’ve worked either way.

#38 – has to be my favorite one. Obviously the orange plant in the foreground frames the green leaf. A nice touch.

Hmm…not a very flattering comments those. But overall the photos are nicely done, some better than others. You do have a good eye for composition. Use of a good filter is an absolute must.

So ya hate me now?

Err I have no idea how to do the filter thing, I use a digital camera to take my pics embarrasment

And yea, I haven't, I've been super lazy and cameraless in res.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 02:06 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeni27

sorry to gatecrash, love your pics and wanted to tell you smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 06:39 PM
jeni27 is currently offline Click here to Send jeni27 a Private Message Find more posts by jeni27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeterGriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread sucks

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:14 AM
PeterGriffin is currently offline Click here to Send PeterGriffin a Private Message Find more posts by PeterGriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Err I have no idea how to do the filter thing, I use a digital camera to take my pics embarrasment

And yea, I haven't, I've been super lazy and cameraless in res.

Next step - buy one of those mega-chunk old style cameras laughing out loud

Digi = Bad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:58 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
This thread sucks

I have to agree

Why is PG banned? That guy was awesome

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 04:23 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Syren
Next step - buy one of those mega-chunk old style cameras laughing out loud

Digi = Bad

As if I have like 600 bucks to shell out for a new camera stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:21 AM
silver_tears

Originally posted by Mišt
I have to agree

Why is PG banned? That guy was awesome

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:22 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Holy crud, your recent pictures are awe... Wait, there is not recent stuff.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:33 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

ohmygosh I have to make the bestest smilie right now

[edit]

Last edited by Hazardous on Sep 24th, 2006 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:54 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Barker
Holy crud, your recent pictures are awe... Wait, there is not recent stuff.

Wanna have sex instead?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:01 PM
silver_tears

Originally posted by Mišt

ohmygosh I have to make the bestest smilie right now

[edit]

foo'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:02 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

More pictures, more pictures, more pictures, more pictures!!!!

Wanna have sex instead?

Oh, I see you're busy! embarrasment

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 06:20 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Woofer's kinda demanding embarrasment

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 07:32 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

irene you need an up to date photo of yourself yes

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:49 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Whatever for?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:52 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

you havent posted one in a while

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:19 AM