KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Countdown to the X3..

Countdown to the X3..
Started by: Clovie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hellsangels

quote: (post)
Originally posted by buffymitch
5 days until X3 DVD

yeah i saw the fat billboard on waterloo bridge on the way to work

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 08:49 PM
hellsangels is currently offline Click here to Send hellsangels a Private Message Find more posts by hellsangels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I haven't been in here since around the time the movie was in theaters. What has there been to talk about lately?

I guess you can tell I'm back in here because of the release of the DVD today.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:11 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Today is the day

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 03:39 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAGHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA@!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm done now....

Professor X

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:57 PM
wsg is currently offline Click here to Send wsg a Private Message Find more posts by wsg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I won't be able to get it and watch it until I go home this weekend.

This sucks. Now I'll only be able to watch it on Weekends when I come home from college.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:51 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hellsangels

Originally posted by InnerRise
I won't be able to get it and watch it until I go home this weekend.

This sucks. Now I'll only be able to watch it on Weekends when I come home from college.

firstly i love your signiture image!

and i got the dvd is it the SH!T.... the extras are fantastic and fun to watch, bit better than the usual crap.. Mystique takes my breath away every time i see her!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:56 PM
hellsangels is currently offline Click here to Send hellsangels a Private Message Find more posts by hellsangels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by hellsangels
firstly i love your signiture image!

and i got the dvd is it the SH!T.... the extras are fantastic and fun to watch, bit better than the usual crap.. Mystique takes my breath away every time i see her!
Well thanks.

That's good. I'm looking forward to the extras as well. Deleted Scenes and Alternate Endings specifically.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:27 PM
PhoenixPhury14

Woot,I just watched X3 tonight and I LOVED it!! It was everything I expected it to be and more! I think Angel diserved bigger parts,he's my fav,but it did rule! I liked seeing Mystique out of smurf form,but I think Magneto was too harsh to her. All in all,it was a great film,I'll definitely be buying it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:54 AM
PhoenixPhury14 is currently offline Click here to Send PhoenixPhury14 a Private Message Find more posts by PhoenixPhury14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norge
Classified

I missed it at the cinema, so i'm looking forward to it. A lot of people slated it though...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:10 AM
Norge is currently offline Click here to Send Norge a Private Message Find more posts by Norge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PhoenixPhury14
Woot,I just watched X3 tonight and I LOVED it!! It was everything I expected it to be and more! I think Angel diserved bigger parts,he's my fav,but it did rule! I liked seeing Mystique out of smurf form,but I think Magneto was too harsh to her. All in all,it was a great film,I'll definitely be buying it.
If you haven't bought it, how did you watch it?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:14 PM
BloodyHell222
Stat King

uhhhhhhh maybe he rented it ... DUH. Airhead.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:36 PM
BloodyHell222 is currently offline Click here to Send BloodyHell222 a Private Message Find more posts by BloodyHell222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PhoenixPhury14

Yeah,I rented it,I wanted to rent it and see how it was before I bought it. I was told by a few people that it sucked,but everyone's opinion is different...to me..X-Men 3 = Awesomeness

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:15 PM
PhoenixPhury14 is currently offline Click here to Send PhoenixPhury14 a Private Message Find more posts by PhoenixPhury14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodyHell222
uhhhhhhh maybe he rented it ... DUH. Airhead.
Please shut it. It's because of that "MAYBE" that I wanted to ask and know for sure and not from some second rate pip squeak such as yourself. Next time I ask someone a question, shut it. wink

Originally posted by PhoenixPhury14
Yeah,I rented it,I wanted to rent it and see how it was before I bought it. I was told by a few people that it sucked,but everyone's opinion is different...to me..X-Men 3 = Awesomeness
Oh ok, I'm glad you liked it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:42 PM
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

Lookie here. Two little stickmen scenes from X Men 3, the first is Pyro and Iceman's fight and the second is Storm frying one of the Brotherhood:

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 07:43 PM
Eternal Turmoil is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Turmoil a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Turmoil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hellsangels

Originally posted by Norge
I missed it at the cinema, so i'm looking forward to it. A lot of people slated it though...

yeah i know, i dont know why, it was a great sequel...

the best bit about the added extras i think is the character info.. nice to see that they are looking after those with smaller parts like Angel, i think he deserved a bigger part too... thinking about him as a kid hating the wings.. bet he loves it now (and yes i know its not real!! lol)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:49 PM