KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Duke Nukem Vs. Master Chief

Duke Nukem Vs. Master Chief
Started by: Milkie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
When did Duke become slow? Either way his weaponry has a vast array of range effects.

Either way, what do you see for Chief out of ten?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 05:42 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'll settle for 8 with Duke, with steriods he becomes even faster and stronger.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 05:52 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I'll settle for 8 with Duke, with steriods he becomes even faster and stronger.

Chief has enhancements waaaay past Steroids I just gave him a seven cause of some of Duke's weapons

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 01:51 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by SpadeKing
Chief has enhancements waaaay past Steroids I just gave him a seven cause of some of Duke's weapons
Duke's steriods just add to what he already is... most of Duke's weapons render MC completely ineffective and killable in one single hit.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:42 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Duke's steriods just add to what he already is... most of Duke's weapons render MC completely ineffective and killable in one single hit.

thats why I said 7 depends on Duke's starting weapon and position.

At the age of 14 Chief could kick his a$s in hand-to-hand laughing

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:44 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Doubtful, Duke has his own feats of superhuman prowress, that's *without* the enhancements.

Starting weapon and position? Why would Duke start out with a useless weapon? Does Chief start where you want him to because you wish him to win? Sounds a bit desperate.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 10:21 AM
SpadeKing

Doubtful, Duke has his own feats of superhuman prowress, that's *without* the enhancements.

Starting weapon and position? Why would Duke start out with a useless weapon? Does Chief start where you want him to because you wish him to win? Sounds a bit desperate.

like how far away and if he has the homing weapon thats the only way he can win roll eyes (sarcastic) Chief moves fast enough to see the bullets exit a gun now what chance does duke have with keeping up with him?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:23 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

like how far away and if he has the homing weapon thats the only way he can win roll eyes (sarcastic) Chief moves fast enough to see the bullets exit a gun now what chance does duke have with keeping up with him?
Bullets are the biggest jobbers in comics... you're going to have to do better than that.

Duke wins by freezing, homing, and shrinking, no to mention expanding. He can carry all of his weapons, and the only way a fanboy tried to win last year was to make Duke have nothing and give MC his armor.

Duke has no limits and is considered immortal, he is only stopped by his ego. He has lifted the parts of monsters the size of semi's, and kicked the ends off of them.

Chief becomes frozen, his head is ripped off, and his throat is shitted down. smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:39 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bullsh*t. Even when he could seee those "bullets" he still got shot like ten times, hell hsi shields even winked out once or twice. Plus, if he can see them and dodge the mso easily, how come he can't dodge covanent plasma weapons, which are actually SLOWER than human weapons?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 08:40 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Bullsh*t. Even when he could seee those "bullets" he still got shot like ten times, hell hsi shields even winked out once or twice. Plus, if he can see them and dodge the mso easily, how come he can't dodge covanent plasma weapons, which are actually SLOWER than human weapons?
Yeah so a " roll eyes (sarcastic) " shouldnt even be in that post erm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 09:45 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm sure he'll entertain us when he gets back...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:21 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Please enlighten me on how the Carbine, FRG, Sword and Beam Rifle are slower than their human counterparts.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:43 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Bullets are the biggest jobbers in comics... you're going to have to do better than that.

Duke wins by freezing, homing, and shrinking, no to mention expanding. He can carry all of his weapons, and the only way a fanboy tried to win last year was to make Duke have nothing and give MC his armor.

Duke has no limits and is considered immortal, he is only stopped by his ego. He has lifted the parts of monsters the size of semi's, and kicked the ends off of them.

Chief becomes frozen, his head is ripped off, and his throat is shitted down. smokin'

what do you not get about how much faster he moves than duke? :confuse:

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Please enlighten me on how the Carbine, FRG, Sword and Beam Rifle are slower than their human counterparts.

happy

I'm sure he'll entertain us when he gets back...

I'm sure you''l entertain me with a fanboyism comment on how much faster, stronger, and a better thinker Duke is and the name, functions, nicknames, and where he first found all of his weapons

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:54 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do you not get about how much faster he moves than duke? :confuse:

happy

I'm sure you''l entertain me with a fanboyism comment on how much faster, stronger, and a better thinker Duke is and the name, functions, nicknames, and where he first found all of his weapons

Hey look he provided entertainment eek!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 05:59 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Hey look he provided entertainment eek!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:34 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

yayz0rz!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:35 AM
SpadeKing

so you're saying Rayden would also lose this fight?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:38 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rayden... ?

My RP character?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:39 AM
SpadeKing

Rayden... ?

My RP character?

Yea as a fully operational spartan

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:40 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably. The higher tech really does matter most of the time.

Even in the Halo novels it shows how much higher tech of the Covanent curbstomp the Humans everytime.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:45 AM