KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » How many times have you seen LOTR?

How many times have you seen LOTR?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wildboy

Other then bein' there on all 3 shootings i've seen:

FSOTR 4 times.
TTT 6 times an'
TROTK 'bout 12 times.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 09:31 AM
Wildboy is currently offline Click here to Send Wildboy a Private Message Find more posts by Wildboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

FOTR: 25+

TTT: 16+

ROTK: 8+

FOTR was my favorite, probably b/c Im a big fan of anticipation and build up. I like the building up of a battle, storm, or perilous situation moreso than the actual event taking place.

By: Juk

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 05:48 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

FOTR = hmmm....???15 times I think.
TTT = 10 times
TROTK = 5 times...

I always watch FOTR everyday before I go to work when it was released on video.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 02:41 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I lost count too many i think

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:11 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADuarte03

im guessing its in the 20's by now! about every couple months, my friend and i sit down one weekend, (sometimes one day) and watch the entire extended trilogy. We just never get tired of them...they are such good movies...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 12:48 AM
ADuarte03 is currently offline Click here to Send ADuarte03 a Private Message Find more posts by ADuarte03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marto101

the best

hey i am a lord of the rings fan and i have seen it like 100 times and i still love it you and me rock because the best movies on earth is lord of the rings

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 09:14 AM
marto101 is currently offline Click here to Send marto101 a Private Message Find more posts by marto101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

sorry..can't remember there were to many times

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 08:41 AM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Once...maybe twice.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 10:23 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

My girlfriend kinda realised I had a geeky passed when I told her how much times I saw Return of the King.... whatever, it ruled!

doesnt matter how much times you watch it, only matters how much times you enjoy and appreciate it. And for me that is EVERYTIME.

mmm... come to think of it its been over a year since I have watched any of the motion pictures of the LOTR. Do I are watch them again? Shit yeah I will.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:12 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote