KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?

Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
the thing is all of those things are tied into the kennedy assassination and thats why its so important for them to come clean about it so we can begin the healing.the nation will never be able to heal itself as long as the truth keeps getting covered up.thr waco tragedy,the oklahoma city bombing,9-11 the aids virus,all of thats tied into the kennedy assassination.none of that stuff would ever have materialized if kennedy had lived.the people that pulled this off,they didnt just go away,they are in high postitions of power making decisions right now that affect the rest of our lives.the same people involved in his death are also involved in 9-11.thats why its so important.
How did 9/11 and AIDs get tied into this?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:34 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

All Conspiracys are tied together Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:46 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
All Conspiracys are tied together Happy Dance
Not really erm

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:48 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

According to them it is

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:58 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

AIDs isn't a conspiracy anyways......

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 01:06 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

sure it is......conspiracy nutjobs say it's a human made virus created by the new world order, aliens, whatever to rid the earth of gay and black people......

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 01:12 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
How did Kennedy get into power then? Without illuminati backing? hmm

The mob got him elected.His Dad joe kennedy had ties to the mafia and the mafia pulled strings to rig it so kennedy got elected.The mafia thought their son was like their dad.But JFK was an apple that fell pretty far from the tree.He made his dad mad because he went after the mafia.He was going after the major bigwigs like Jimmy Hoffa ect.The mob really hated Robert kennedy even more so because he headed the justice department and was the one really going after the mob.The mob would never have fixed it so kennedy got elected if they had known kennedy would go after him like they did and not be mob friendly like his dad was.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

by the way for the people that are ignorant about government and presidents like king of kings,Geore Bush sr is involved in the kennedy assassination up to his ears.He worked for the CIA back in the 60's.a lawyer by the name of Mark Lane did some research into the kennedy assassination and he discovered the name George H B Bush.during the bay of pisg invasion which afterwards kennedy threated to smash the CIA into a thousands pieces and scatter it into the 4 winds.that was a public statement he made.during the invasion,one of the CIA'S ships that invaded cuba was nicknamed Zapata which was an oil field operation that George Bush was involved in.He was an oilman remember? well another ship was coincidentally named Barbara? just a little bit too convient those ships were named those names and that Bush wasnt involved in the kennedy assassination.again this was something that a lawyer named Mark Lane discovered when doing some research into the kennedy assassination.He was one of the very first critics of the warren commission report.He wrote a book called Rush to judgement that criticising the warrem commission.Thats why the kennedy assassination still matters today.again the people involved in it didnt just go away,they are in high postions of power today making secisions that affect our future which is a scarty thought.Bush sr was involved in kennedys assasination and now his SON is the president.Thats a pretty scary thought.Like I said,its all tied into 9-11.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Evil Dead
sure it is......conspiracy nutjobs say it's a human made virus created by the new world order, aliens, whatever to rid the earth of gay and black people......
Even though hetro white people are the most common victims? That's pretty redundant....
by the way for the people that are ignorant about government and presidents like king of kings,Geore Bush sr is involved in the kennedy assassination up to his ears.He worked for the CIA back in the 60's.a lawyer by the name of Mark Lane did some research into the kennedy assassination and he discovered the name George H B Bush.during the bay of pisg invasion which afterwards kennedy threated to smash the CIA into a thousands pieces and scatter it into the 4 winds.that was a public statement he made.during the invasion,one of the CIA'S ships that invaded cuba was nicknamed Zapata which was an oil field operation that George Bush was involved in.He was an oilman remember? well another ship was coincidentally named Barbara? just a little bit too convient those ships were named those names and that Bush wasnt involved in the kennedy assassination.again this was something that a lawyer named Mark Lane discovered when doing some research into the kennedy assassination.He was one of the very first critics of the warren commission report.He wrote a book called Rush to judgement that criticising the warrem commission.Thats why the kennedy assassination still matters today.again the people involved in it didnt just go away,they are in high postions of power today making secisions that affect our future which is a scarty thought.Bush sr was involved in kennedys assasination and now his SON is the president.Thats a pretty scary thought.Like I said,its all tied into 9-11.
Bah, the inly American governmental conspiracy is the JFK assasination and maybe AIDs.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:01 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

yes,read my last post.thats WHY it matters.

Ive read books about kennedy (not only conspiracy or murder related) so i know a bit about the subject.

Everyone knows the whole kennedy thing stinks that he was taken out for going against the grain liike many others. For not invading Cuba or whatever, but I donīt think it matters, we have to move on.

The evidence is gone or worn out/overused, the witnesses are dead or wont talk even if they could, and you can have enough evidence as you want, IT WONT MATTER!! no one will listen, it wont be reported, it will be rediculed, it wont change anything.

Thats the point I was trying to make.

If you want to outdo the powers that be, you have to be one step ahead, catch them out TODAY.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:48 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I can concede to you that its time to stop worrying about the kennedy assassination,what people SHOULD be doing is getting on the steps of washington demanding for Bush,cheney,rumsfield and others to be put behind bars for their crimes against humanity with their plots to destroy america with their new world order plans getting us involved in these phony wars by manipulating public opinion into thinking it was oswald that did it back then or that it was arabs being the terrorists in the 9-11 attacks when in fact it was an inside job staged by our own government.Bush,cheney rumsfield,clinton and others-clinton and his buddy Bush, their all part of it.they are the REAL terrorists and it sickens me that so many people here in america are afraid of that truth that they allow the government to condition them into believing thier lies that they have shoved down our throats all these years through the school system,the media ect.I stopped listening to the media and the school systems so I unconditioned myself and stopped allowing the government to brainwash me with their lies.But yeah,9-11 is the real important tragedy we should focus on now and try and bring the real culprits to jail -Bush and others because it was a tragedy even worse than kennedys was.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 18th, 2006 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:16 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I can concede to you that its time to stop worrying about the kennedy assassination,what people SHOULD be doing is getting on the steps of washington demanding for Bush,cheney,rumsfield and others to be put behind bars for their crimes against humanity with their plots to destroy america with their new world order plans getting us involved in these phony wars by manipulating public opinion into thinking it was oswald that did it back then or that it was arabs being the terrorists in the 9-11 attacks when in fact it was an inside job staged by our own government.Bush,cheney rumsfield,clinton and others-clinton and his buddy Bush, their all part of it.they are the REAL terrorists and it sickens me that so many people here in america are afraid of that truth that they allow the government to condition them into believing thier lies that they have shoved down our throats all these years through the school system,the media ect.I stopped listening to the media and the school systems so I unconditioned myself and stopped allowing the government to brainwash me with their lies.But yeah,9-11 is the real important tragedy we should focus on now and try and bring the real culprits to jail -Bush and others because it was a tragedy even worse than kennedys was.
Yes we should work harder on bringing the REAL cluprit, Osama Bin Laden, to jail. big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:57 PM
Mr Parker

Having fun showing me your memory problems you posses kid talking to yourself? I have blocked you from my view but I would put my life savings on it you are talking to yourself thinking I am actually reading your pitiful posts you post? not going to play your childish game anymore kid. stick out tongue find someone to take your bait.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:03 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Having fun showing me your memory problems you posses kid talking to yourself? I have blocked you from my view but I would put my life savings on it you are talking to yourself thinking I am actually reading your pitiful posts you post? not going to play your childish game anymore kid. stick out tongue find someone to take your bait.
Yet you're playing it right now by saying "oh, I'm better than you because I choose to ignore you, based on the fact that KoK makes Mr. Parker look like a complete idiot."

Yep....that's so not playing the game. no expression

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:22 PM
Mr Parker

your entertainment to me is priceless the way you keep showing everybody your memory problems you posses.which shoots down your credibility. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing you need to take english lessons or something kid because I fail to understand what part of this sentence you fail to understand? which is-

I dont read your idiotic posts anymore.

what part of that sentence do yo not understand kid? laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

your entertainment to me is priceless the way you keep showing everybody your memory problems you posses.which shoots down your credibility.
Wow.....that was by far one of the least intellegent things I've read on KMC. That was by far the stupidest thing ever said.....ever.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:30 PM
Mr Parker

damn you got memory problems. laughing laughing okay this is old,good bye.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:31 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

damn you got memory problems. laughing laughing okay this is old,good bye.
[sarcasim]Yep. That makes you a buch more mature than me....taunting me because I choose to disregard the fact that you've ignored me. Yep....you're sooooooo mature. [/sarcasim] no expression

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 09:33 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Cool

Glad im not the only one.
I wonder why some people can see through the smoke screen and others canīt. Or do some people subconscously just not choose to?

.......... it sickens me that so many people here in america are afraid of that truth that they allow the government to condition them into believing thier lies that they have shoved down our throats all these years through the school system,the media ect.I stopped listening to the media and the school systems so I unconditioned myself and stopped allowing the government to brainwash me with their lies

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 10:12 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Glad im not the only one.
I wonder why some people can see through the smoke screen and others canīt. Or do some people subconscously just not choose to?

Its been my experience that the people who cant see through the smoke screen is something like a tragedy like this or the 9-11 tragedy is just too much of a frightening thing for them to come to grips with so they will defend the official version no matter how absurd it is to the extremes.they just dont want to get out of their comfortz zones because they cant come to grips that something like these events could happen here in america by our own government.you go to other foreing countrys and they got no problem belieiving you.I know of other countrys when the kennedy assassination took place,people around the country knew it was our government behind it all because information wasnt suppressed from them like it was from us for so many years.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 06:27 PM