KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?

Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

He wanted to git rid of the Federal Reserve Bank, which is owned by the Rothschilds basically.

Oh, the U.S. doesn't own it's own money

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:16 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
He wanted to git rid of the Federal Reserve Bank, which is owned by the Rothschilds basically.

as pointed out by many a conspiracy theorist, our US currency is not backed by any actual substance of value. The government has no need for a bank as it can mint as much of it, as often as it wishes to do so.

tomorrow, the government could declare all current currency null and void........minting an entirely new note of legal tender.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 02:04 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
kennedy was murdered. because he want playin the game.

exactly.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Lumanix

yep,thats what I pointed out earlier.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

http://video.google.de/videoplay?do...nedy+conspiracy

Link to a really good documentary about the JFK assasination.I t was an inside job as most of us already know.The best part is seeing the Secret Service getting the order to get away from JFK's car a few minutes before he was shot.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 11:45 AM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Evil Dead
as pointed out by many a conspiracy theorist, our US currency is not backed by any actual substance of value. The government has no need for a bank as it can mint as much of it, as often as it wishes to do so.

tomorrow, the government could declare all current currency null and void........minting an entirely new note of legal tender.

Lincoln printed his own interest-free money called ‘greenbacks’ and used them to finance the government. President John F Kennedy embarked on a similar policy. This is the Brotherhood bankers worst nightmare and Lincoln was assassinated on April 14th 1865, just as Kennedy was assassinated on November 22nd 1963. Lincoln’s assassin was John Wilkes Booth, a 33rd degree Freemason, and a member of Mazzini’s Young America. He was selected by the Knights of the Golden Circle who were themselves funded by the London Freemasonic bankers. The cover up was headed by the Freemason, Edwin Stanton, who ordered blockades of all the roads out of Washington DC, except for the one that Booth used to escape. Alongside this road a drunk of similar appearance and build to Booth was murdered and his body burned in a barn. Who officially ‘found’ this man? Only Edwin Stanton who, of course, identified him immediately as Booth.

those secretive bastards

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 01:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
don_roberts
Godfather

Lee Harvey Oswald confessed why would he if he didn't do it

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 01:23 AM
don_roberts is currently offline Click here to Send don_roberts a Private Message Find more posts by don_roberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Dude you obviously havent done your homework.Oswald NEVER confessed to it.You can find that out by watching the actual newscasts that took place in the 48 hours of news coverage that took place following the assassination.He is heard on those tapes saying-I did not shoot the president.Im just a patsy.Which when you compare it to other assassians that have committed murders before thats inconsistant with history where they all proudly confessed they did it.oswald did not do that which again is something a poltical killer always likes to do is brag about it.Oswald obviously does not fit that profile that you normally find in poltical murders.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:53 PM
don_roberts
Godfather

well maybe he was a phyco he new the punishment was death so lied

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 03:40 PM
don_roberts is currently offline Click here to Send don_roberts a Private Message Find more posts by don_roberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I can tell you have not done your homework on this and only know from what you have been taught in school. go rent the movie JFK that Oliver stone directed.I know an american history teacher that has researched the case for over 40 years now and he supports the movie and says its 95% accurate.I have been to lectures that he has given about it for several years quite a few times and he can back up everything he says when he says that the movie is 95% accurate.so do this for me,since you only know from what you have been told about it in school,rent the movie,watch it,THEN come back and I will discuss it with you.I was once like you.I only went by what i was told in school that oswlad was a loon jeoulous of kennedy and thats why he shot him.But then I saw the movie and that woke me up that I had been lied to my whole life about it and I went to the library and read dozens of books on it even a couple that defend the warren commission and support it and I came to the conclusion as well that Stones JFK was dead on target.so do that,and THEN come back and I will discuss it with you. smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:18 PM
don_roberts
Godfather

im english so im not taught about it in school
but not u thimk its strange the way his son dead?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:39 PM
Mr Parker

yeah I suspect foul play behind his death as well.but rent that movie sometime though.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:52 PM
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

What if Kennedy orchestrated the whole thing himself? I mean, what if he hired someone to do the whole thing and didn't want to know when ti would happen or anything like that?

I thought of this because it could be possible JFK got a Messiah complex, or, he was afraid from all his cheating on his wife, it may have leaked out he had herpes or something.

Hey, this theory is just as good as any other, and in this case, one of the key witnesses is sure to already be dead. Why not?

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:41 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

sheesh,yet another old dead thread that has been brought back.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 04:41 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

word.

didn't we all agree it was the lizard people who shot JFK and took down the WTC like months ago?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 05:39 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Lee Harvey Oswald fired his 3 bullets, Chuck Norris appeared and deflected all bullets with his beard -- JFK's head exploded from amazement.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:07 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

thats more plausible than the official story actually

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:10 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigRed

I hate the "does it matter" question.

Since when do we put a shelf life on things of this importance?

Too bad I can't cite Bill Hick's joke on this as I don't remember it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 09:37 PM
BigRed is currently offline Click here to Send BigRed a Private Message Find more posts by BigRed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i think he said somethin like:

you can go up to the window where oswald supposedly shot kennedy..the window was pretty accurate at the museum because oswald wasnt in it.

something along those lines

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 09:44 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
thats more plausible than the official story actually

yep. big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:54 PM