KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?

Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I can tell you have not done your homework on this and only know from what you have been taught in school. go rent the movie JFK that Oliver stone directed.I know an american history teacher that has researched the case for over 40 years now and he supports the movie and says its 95% accurate.I have been to lectures that he has given about it for several years quite a few times and he can back up everything he says when he says that the movie is 95% accurate.so do this for me,since you only know from what you have been told about it in school,rent the movie,watch it,THEN come back and I will discuss it with you.I was once like you.I only went by what i was told in school that oswlad was a loon jeoulous of kennedy and thats why he shot him.But then I saw the movie and that woke me up that I had been lied to my whole life about it and I went to the library and read dozens of books on it even a couple that defend the warren commission and support it and I came to the conclusion as well that Stones JFK was dead on target.so do that,and THEN come back and I will discuss it with you. smile
Is this friend John Hankey?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:15 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
i think he said somethin like:

you can go up to the window where oswald supposedly shot kennedy..the window was pretty accurate at the museum because oswald wasnt in it.

something along those lines
Yeah I saw that. Very funny. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:16 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
The CIA and the FBI generally don't work that well together. Especially back then.
Then how come George H. W. Bush, a CIA agent at the time, said to the CIA he was in Dallas at the time of the assassination, then they put him on a plane to washington? How do you explain that? Well, it's simple. The CIA had made a pistol which could fire a drat made of ice. The dart contains a drug which gives the victim a heart attack and the only evidence of a homicide is a small pin prick in the victim. The CIA threatened the FBI with these pistols. In simple terms, the FBI was the CIA's *****. But J. Edgar Hoover is a master mind. He wrote a memo called "Assassination of JFK" and in it he labels GHW Bush as the prime suspect. George Bush was working with E. Howard Hunt and Richard Nixon to bring down Kennedy for people like the Rockefellars and the Harrimans. In fact, In the 1970s, the haed of the CIA at the time said Hunt was in Dallas with George H. W. Bush and they were incharge of the shooters! He also said they were taking orders from the rockefellars. After that, Vice President Rockefellar fired him for some mystrious reason, and then GHW Bush became Director of the CIA. How do you explain this? How do you explain how Bush, Nixon, Hunt and Connoly (The guy who was in kennedy's car at the time of the assassination) all were in the white house in 1970, and then only 4 years later, watergate happened? There is piles of evidence to suggest something fishy is going on. But this was supposed to be a quick reply, I'm not in the mood to debate at the moment, maybe another time. wink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:30 AM