KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Israel and Lebanon - WHAT IS THIS CARNAGE REALLY ALL ABOUT ... ?

Israel and Lebanon - WHAT IS THIS CARNAGE REALLY ALL ABOUT ... ?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

David Icke Newsletter, July 23rd 2006

WHAT IS THIS CARNAGE REALLY ALL ABOUT ... ?

THE STORY THAT SO VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THE RESEARCH OR THE GUTS TO TELL

By David Icke
www.davidicke.com/headlines

I want to continue where I left off last week because after seven more days of constant propaganda over what is now a full blown war in the Middle East some balance and background is desperately required here.

We keep being told that the conflict was started by Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Gaza Strip when a total of three Israeli soldiers were kidnapped. Bullshit. What is happening is the latest outbreak of hostilities that began when the Rothschild dynasty targeted what was then Arab Palestine to be what it called a 'Homeland for the Jews'.

(please log in to view the image)

The Rothschild cabal could not care less about Jews. To them they are a means to an end of global control. The first leader of Israel, David Ben-Gurion, summed up this mind set when he said:

'If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.' (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion)

(please log in to view the image)
David Ben-Gurion - sick man

The 'Jewish homeland' was from the start a Rothschild fiefdom orchestrated through a global secret society network of interbreeding families known as the Illuminati. The goal of these families is domination of the planet through a world government dictatorship, a world army and a micro-chipped population, as I have been detailing in my books all these years.

This week the Israeli writer, Barry Chamish, told of a meeting with Evelyn Rothschild's grandson, who abandoned the family to be a Mormon. Chamish said he learned that just seven families are enjoying the 'fruits of the war'. The grandson had said of the Rothschilds: 'They created Israel as their personal toy. It makes them richer and gives them more control. It's not going to be destroyed.'

The Rothschilds funded the early European settlers in Israel, manipulated events in Germany that led to the horrific treatment of Jewish people and others, and then used that as the excuse to reach their long-term goal - a Rothschild-Illuminati stronghold in Palestine using the Jewish population as fodder to be used and abused as necessary. They called their plan 'Zionism'. This term is often used as a synonym for Jewish people when it is actually a political movement devised and promoted through the House of Rothschild and opposed by many Jews.

The most visible Zionist front in the United States today are the so-called 'neo-conservatives' or 'neo-cons', that I highlighted last week in the first part of this expose.

The Rothschilds exploited as their 'justification' to seize Palestine the claim in the Old Testament that the Jews were God's Chosen People and that 'He' had gifted them the land of what was once called Israel. That's it, no more debate required. 'God' has spoken, it's in the Old Testament, and so we're moving in.

As Golda Meir, another Israeli Prime Minister, said in Le Monde in 1971: 'This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy.'

The invasion and subversion of an entire nation was based on texts in the Bible written by who knows who thousands of years ago after the Jewish captivity in the ancient Illuminati centre of Babylon in what is now Iraq. Pinch me, it can't be true. 'Ouch', yes it is.

click for more http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2346/47/

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:22 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

It isn't full blown war, a bunch of rockets being fired into Isreal by some, we shall call them Militants to be fair to both sides, hardly constitutes as a full blown war, the Lebonon's army hasn't invaded Isreal, nor has any other country for that matter...hmmmm

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:35 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

No one will invade isreal unless the US support is stopped. This attack on Lebanon is just a threat to Iran to stop producing nukelear fuel. Surely the Hezbollah arnīt daft enough to capture isreli soldiers and not expect some sort of overreaction.

Whatīs interesting though is that the attention has been taken away from the bombing of the Palastinian civilians.

Its sad how the isrealis are behaving, and worse the way news broadcasters like CNN are so biast and show what needs to been shown, report in a way to influence the public against a certain side.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 07:11 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Hesbollah - Kidnaps Israeli Soldiers and fires thousands of Rockets(had previously had Suicide Bombers blow up in crowded streets everyday) into Israel.

Israel - Goes into Lebanon, bombs the hell out of Hezbollah

Every single time Middle Eastern Terrorists or Nations attacked Israel, Israel responded, and destroyed them, you'd think they would learn

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 07:55 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Well, it's not about the NWO or the illuminati or any of your fantasies. Regardless of what Icke says (mostly because he is insane) this carnage is about hate, history, personal gain and the more disgusting side of human nature.

To infer otherwise is to put one's head in the sand. (no pun intended).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 12:37 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well im glad the extensive research you have done on this proves your point. cheers

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 01:00 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

If Hizbollah stop kidnapping Israeli soldiers then Israel will stob blowing tiles off Lebanese roofs.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 01:45 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

My god how dense can you get. ?

Isreal ILLEGALLY occupies land in Lebanon and Palastine.
Isreal holds THOUSANDS of Lebanese prisoners.
Isreal gets top notch weapons from the USA including long range, and kills hundreds of civilians with them.

Isreal is a terrorist state and the media is brainwashing, doing biast interviews and reports to support them, and I find it amazing how most people cant see through this, talk about sheep, ba ba ba

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 02:25 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Yeah, cause you know, the Liberal Media actually LIKES Israel, thats why they're supporting them....

Israel "Illegally" occupys them after several failed Invasions by Arab countries, and countless Suicide Bombers

Israel holds THOUSANDS of Lebanese Terrorists, i.e Hezbollah i.e the largest Terrorist Organization in the world

Yeah, so what if the USA gives Israel weapons? They need them so they won't get taken over, and have their population murdered by the Fascist Terrorists of over there. The Civilians are killed because they choose to hide Terrorists, or are used as Shields by Terrorists.

Yeah, a Sovereign Nation is the Terrorists, not the Suicide Bombers that kill Civilians ON PURPOSE

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:00 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Isreal gets top notch weapons from the USA including long range, and kills hundreds of civilians with them.

Isreal is a terrorist state and the media is brainwashing, doing biast interviews and reports to support them, and I find it amazing how most people cant see through this, talk about sheep, ba ba ba
Oh calm down, I was being sarcastic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:53 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

And why do the suicide bombers kill poeple, because unlike Isreal they havnīt got Apache, F16, Cruise missiles!!!

What causes more damage an artillery barage on a beach, an apache onslaught, a cruise missile or someone with a bomb belt?

These people arnīt blowing themselves up for fun, or because they donīt like Isrealiīs. Its because they are like a cat in a corner with no where else to go. If you and your family are constantly terrorised and killed by a state then you tend to get annoyed and do something about it.
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Yeah, cause you know, the Liberal Media actually LIKES Israel, thats why they're supporting them....

Israel "Illegally" occupys them after several failed Invasions by Arab countries, and countless Suicide Bombers

Israel holds THOUSANDS of Lebanese Terrorists, i.e Hezbollah i.e the largest Terrorist Organization in the world

Yeah, so what if the USA gives Israel weapons? They need them so they won't get taken over, and have their population murdered by the Fascist Terrorists of over there. The Civilians are killed because they choose to hide Terrorists, or are used as Shields by Terrorists.

Yeah, a Sovereign Nation is the Terrorists, not the Suicide Bombers that kill Civilians ON PURPOSE

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 05:41 PM
Kid Kurdy

Not another conspiracy... oh wait, this IS the conspiracy thread after all.... hmm, still, not another conspiracy...!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:05 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by who?-kid
Not another conspiracy... oh wait, this IS the conspiracy thread after all.... hmm, still, not another conspiracy...!!

Well if your watch certain so called Free news channels you will notice the controlled biast towards Isreal. Isnīt that conspiracy enoughsmile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:19 PM
Kid Kurdy

Well if your watch certain so called Free news channels you will notice the controlled biast towards Isreal. Isnīt that conspiracy enoughsmile

No absolutely not.

In every war there are different points of view. Some based on solid information, some based on pure hatred. That has always been, and will always be.

Of course some news channels focus on the good (or bad) things of a certain country, and in a lot of cases they are influenced by their governments. That's called politics.

But that still doesn't make it "a conspiracy". There's a difference.

Back to topic : Both Israel and Hezbollah (Libanon - Iran) are guilty, they deserve each other. This may sound simplistic, but it is true.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:34 AM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

But where CNN,NBC are concerned they are biast towards some other country "Isreal", and the conspiracy thing here is the ammount of Jews who have power in the USA thus having an influence on the US position concerning the middle east. Isreal didnīt exist till after the 2nd world war, now it is the big daddy in the middle east through US military support.

And to say they deserve each other, maybe true in some ways but im damn sure the civilians on BOTH sides arnīt very happy about taking the brunt of these conflicts. After all who is getting killed, maimed. WHo has to rebuild everything?

Originally posted by who?-kid
No absolutely not.

In every war there are different points of view. Some based on solid information, some based on pure hatred. That has always been, and will always be.

Of course some news channels focus on the good (or bad) things of a certain country, and in a lot of cases they are influenced by their governments. That's called politics.

But that still doesn't make it "a conspiracy". There's a difference.

Back to topic : Both Israel and Hezbollah (Libanon - Iran) are guilty, they deserve each other. This may sound simplistic, but it is true.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 11:05 AM
Kid Kurdy

And to say they deserve each other, maybe true in some ways but im damn sure the civilians on BOTH sides arnīt very happy about taking the brunt of these conflicts. After all who is getting killed, maimed. WHo has to rebuild everything?

You can believe me when I say that my heart goes out to the innocent people : it must be horrible to watch your family die in a war that doesn't concern you.

When I said "they deserve each other" I meant their governments of course (though, especially in Israel, the right winged war hungry government has been chosen by the same innocent people... but that's another topic).

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 04:01 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I presumed you were refering to "They" as an entity not as the whole population anyway. But the mistake can be made, especially when on the news they talk about bombing Iran or some other county, that people die in Iran can be overlooked if such an event happens. The country presented as an evil thing on some channels.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:18 PM
Deano

Michael tsarion:

"There is no more time for dancing around the issues, so i'm going to put this very bluntly...
People need to pull their heads out of their asses, set aside all this Religious nonsense at take a look at the origins of Israel to really understand what is happening today."

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PP3PCC8

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:54 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Israel Vs. Lebanon

Lebanon = Shi'a, Iran = Shi'a, Iran = Nuclear Weapons

Israel gets bombed

USA helps Israel, UK helps USA

UK is now in war with Iran. Not a pleasant sight. What do you think Deano?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Aug 26th, 2006 at 11:52 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 11:41 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
This Board Lix

The only reason this makes any sense is because you admit you're from Mars.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:32 AM
This Board Lix is currently offline Click here to Send This Board Lix a Private Message Find more posts by This Board Lix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote