KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial

Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Savage Hulk 10 47.62%
Exitar The Celestial 9 42.86%
Stalemate 2 9.52%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial
Started by: Soujaboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dalak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soujaboy
So he did say it hum?

He didn't say what you misrepresented him as, and you weren't willing to prove what you said by your own admission.

This isn't the first time you've done something like this either. That's something I'm more than willing to prove if questioned as well.

E: I also remember you said Thor had the strength to throw things other than Mjolnir (And not his fists either, remember that dodge?) at Lightspeed as well, another thing I can prove.

Nukie, FTW!

-Owner of the Lasso of Truth

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:14 AM
Dalak is currently offline Click here to Send Dalak a Private Message Find more posts by Dalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Re: Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial

So I was in a debate with Accel, and he informed me that in one instance Hulk was so angry that his strength grew to Celestial moments in seconds.

So who would win this fight the Hulk or Exitar?

Remeber the Hulk has unliited strength, durability, speed, stamina, etc.

Dead Serious

Very simple:

Living Tribunal > Exitar
Hulk with Infinite Rage > Living Tribunal

so its quite obvious that

Hulk with Infinite Rage > Exitar

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:20 AM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dalak
He didn't say what you misrepresented him as, and you weren't willing to prove what you said by your own admission.

This isn't the first time you've done something like this either. That's something I'm more than willing to prove if questioned as well.

E: I also remember you said Thor had the strength to throw things other than Mjolnir (And not his fists either, remember that dodge?) at Lightspeed as well, another thing I can prove.

Well since Thor rarely doesn't have hold of Mjolnir We can't say. What I can say is that with Thor's strength he should be able to throw things at light speeds, and Marvel has given him god like reflexes. You can say that just because Thor has only thrown Mjolnir at light speeds that he can't throw anything else, but thats on you. You should know that there was never stated that Mjolnir had an enchantment that allows Thor to throw it at light speeds.

When someone says that a Characters speed grows with his strength, and his strength is unlimited what do you assume?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:25 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalak

What I can say is that with Thor's strength he should be able to throw things at light speeds

If you say strength is enough to throw things at FTL then you are also arguing that Hulk has infinite speed big grin

Nukie, FTW!

-Owner of the Lasso of Truth

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:50 AM
Dalak is currently offline Click here to Send Dalak a Private Message Find more posts by Dalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dalak
If you say strength is enough to throw things at FTL then you are also arguing that Hulk has infinite speed big grin

No but When enraged enough Hulk should also be able to throw things at light speed.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 04:35 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Exitar the Exterminator FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 04:07 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

*sigh . . . who the hell would pit the huc up against Exitar? That is just dumb . . . huc would karate cop Exitar right down the middle, this is no contest

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 04:28 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 05:11 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The only reason Hulk would have a chance is because Exitar would have a hard time finding the Hulk in a fight. Exitar took that shot to the head by Thor althought it did put a hole in his armor he didn't react to it and only when Thor used God Force with the combined Hammer and Enchanted Belt did Exitar even register a response which destroyed Thor's hammer and Belt in the process

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 05:52 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials are above Thor and Hulk

I do give Thor his props, he's the only one brave enough to challenge the space gods

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 06:02 AM
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Savage Hulk (vs) Exitar The Celestial

So I was in a debate with Accel, and he informed me that in one instance Hulk was so angry that his strength grew to Celestial moments in seconds.

So who would win this fight the Hulk or Exitar?

Remeber the Hulk has unliited strength, durability, speed, stamina, etc.

Dead Serious
Scans of this please. smile

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 11:37 AM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

huc smash, he is the strongest there is

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 02:08 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote