KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Bush & Kerry admit Bones-membership

Bush & Kerry admit Bones-membership
Started by: Shogun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
David Tsarion

look what ads they had on when i browsed the skull&bones thread !

Ads by Google
Skull Pendant
Silver Skull Ring
Skull Jewellery
Skull Ring

hehehe, are they taking the piss ? isit a sign ? or just a coincidence ?

...life is weird...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:01 PM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by David Tsarion
look what ads they had on when i browsed the skull&bones thread !

Ads by Google
Skull Pendant
Silver Skull Ring
Skull Jewellery
Skull Ring

hehehe, are they taking the piss ? isit a sign ? or just a coincidence ?

...life is weird...

didn't Micheal Tsarion say skull and bones are descended from Pirates.
He said pirates were agents of European governments that did illegal activities, makes sense. He also said the 322 in the skull & Bones isignia stands for the spring soltice, which is around march 21-25

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:06 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
didn't Micheal Tsarion say skull and bones are descended from Pirates.
He said pirates were agents of European governments that did illegal activities, makes sense. He also said the 322 in the skull & Bones isignia stands for the spring soltice, which is around march 21-25

yes he knows the score, like everyone else who cared to look into this.. btw who was the most famous Pirate ?

Henry Morgan !!

infact King Charles II knighted him in 1673, making him lieutenant governor of Jamaica.

now tell me guys, doesn't the Queen knight people like Rumsfeld, Bush ye even Powell.. hmm wonder why..

btw the skull&Bones symbol goes even further back than the pirates, right to the Templar Knights who used this symbol on their trading fleet !

templars are essential to study if you wish to understand whats really going on at the moment, and where so much of the symbolism that surrounds us comes from..

why do we consider friday the 13th to be unlucky ?
because at that day Jacques DeMoley who was a Grandmaster of the Knights Templar was burned at stakes together with a bunch of other knights.. ah ye the Freemasonic youth organization today is called DeMoley (just type it in google and you'll land on official masonic youth sites)
makes sense when you realize that not all templars died in the ''purge'' some fled with the help of french St.Clairs who corresponded with scottisch Sinclairs(same bloodline) to scottland and other places..
but it was scotland where they started something called ''scottish rite of Freemasonry'' so basicly freemasonry is templars revisited.. ah ye the first templar chapel in scottland was builded on Sinclair owned land.. just another coincidene nothing to worry bout.

where do we get teh name for gold 'bullion' from ?
from Godfroi de Bouillon who was duke of Lower Lorraine the first Knights Templar Grandmaster, the first King of Jerusalem, and merovignian because a descendant of King Dagobert..
btw the current King of Jerusalem is Otto v. Habsburg, current head of the house of Habsburg-Lorraine and he even tells you so on his own website..

you see NOTHING is hidden from us, its all in plain view but people are to uninterested to look it up.. they prefer the ''experts'' in the mainstream media to tell em what reality is.
and if something doesnt add up then they assume and not really investigate..

but sorry to tell you guys the media is owned by very few families and i assure you these ''people'' consider you, me and everyone else as cattle.. and again they even tell you so !!

PS: obviously thats not all aimed at you asthar, you seem to know the score..cool

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:08 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Let's not forgte maritime admiralty law and UNITED STATES CORPORATION which holds us as products, I just started researching that.

Yeah, I noticed Illuminati symbolism a while ago. at first I didn't believe it, but the more I researched it the more it made sense. the media derives from the medes, who are famous sorcery, Jordan Maxwell has gotten into many etymology origins in our language.

Let's not forget that the torah is based on the tarrot, Micheal Tsarion did a good job of explaining that.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 11th, 2006 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:16 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Let's not forgte maritime admiralty law and UNITED STATES CORPORATION which holds us as products, I just started researching that.

Yeah, I noticed Illuminati symbolism a while ago. at first I didn't believe it, but the more I researched it the more it made sense. the media derives from the medes, who are famous sorcery, Jordan Maxwell has gotten into many etymology origins in our language.

Let's not forget that the torah is based on the tarrot, Micheal Tsarion did a good job of explaining that.

ye thats right, when the kings knew war didn't bring the wished results, or when they wanted a rival outta the way without the target knowing who was behind it then they called in the Medes, and they took care of it, with ''Magic''
its a good point you made cause just alone from looking into the meaning of words we can learn so much.. like Government means Control of the mind!!

as for M law;
hehe ye try hitting them with maritime law and all that birth canal, port authority, birth certificate rethoric and see what happens. i've been there and since then i believe in the stepping stone approach.. tho i wanna make clear that i think maxwell is very good in explaining all this.. he breaks it down pretty good so imagine my devastation after i showed said presentation to a friends dad and he laughed in my face !! without ever looking it up for himself.. he ASSUMED and acted like wha he just saw was not just impossible but also utter ridiculous..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 01:27 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by David Tsarion
ye thats right, when the kings knew war didn't bring the wished results, or when they wanted a rival outta the way without the target knowing who was behind it then they called in the Medes, and they took care of it, with ''Magic''
its a good point you made cause just alone from looking into the meaning of words we can learn so much.. like Government means Control of the mind!!

as for M law;
hehe ye try hitting them with maritime law and all that birth canal, port authority, birth certificate rethoric and see what happens. i've been there and since then i believe in the stepping stone approach.. tho i wanna make clear that i think maxwell is very good in explaining all this.. he breaks it down pretty good so imagine my devastation after i showed said presentation to a friends dad and he laughed in my face !! without ever looking it up for himself.. he ASSUMED and acted like wha he just saw was not just impossible but also utter ridiculous..

It's called conditioning, We shouldn't EVER Underestimate the NWO.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 01:44 AM
David Tsarion

posh rotary club eh ?!

Skull and Bones historical connections

Introduction: Bones, Opium, and Russell and Company

Samuel Russell, founder in 1823 of Russell and Co, soon with a virtual monopoly syndicate (1830-1858) among American merchants who drug smuggled opium into China; Samuel is second cousin of William Huntington Russell, one of the two co-founders of Skull and Bones.

The second cousin of Skull and Bones co-founder William Huntington Russell (1809-1885), was Samuel Russell, the head of the Middleton Russell family. Samuel Russell founded Russell and Company in 1823 (1823-~ca.1890s) with the intent of smuggling Turkish opium into China. By 1829-30, Samuel Russell had by hook and crook consolidated and bought out Perkins and Co.’s previous and parallel Turkish opium contraband operations into China, which had been in existence since 1789. Perkins and Co. gained the first lucrative criminal virtual monopoly of their own, before Russell and Company’s competitive and more cutthroat interest in consolidating the opium trade under their aegis instead. Russell and Co. took over the American side of the opium smuggler monopoly and integrated Perkins and Co. drug running families into itself as well.

Many of Perkins and Co. families (not all) with the Russells became part of Skull and Bones.

Many of Russell and Co. families (almost all) became part of Skull and Bones.

Both Russell and Company and Perkins and Company firms were organized in a similar manner: they were linked very tightly together by the requirements of close trust (and untrustworthiness) due to the illegality of the opium trade. They ‘sourced’ staff only from large extended family intermarriages for hires which included outside banking dynasties. They both money laundered their drug profits in London banks, instead of the U.S.

In early 1800s America, they were connected with a nostalgic Tory Protestant Anglican (and/or an abnegating Puritan) sense of religion, hierarchy, and breed consciousness. This was mixed increasingly with their expertise and international experience in drugging other societies into oblivion while considering their own ‘ethnic stock’ chaste, creating a volatile orientation of Anglo-American race supremacy mixed with psychological strategies of blaming the victim for the drug trade damage they were doing, an orientation that combined with their wealth to seamlessly lead them to become leadership and funders of the Anglo-American eugenics movement by the late 1800s.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:54 AM
David Tsarion

Bones, Russell and Co.’s Families, and the U.S.’s Janus-faced Puritan Drug Running Financial Aristocracy, 1789-present

After 1830, instead of Russell and Company crushing their rivals (which might be dangerous), many partners, staff, and (pirate drug runner) ship captains of Perkins and Co. became bundled into more cutthroat opium trader Russell and Company. Both Perkins and Co. and Russell and Co. families’ next generations were additionally bundled into joining Skull and Bones within the next twenty years, starting a “for opium and Yale” tradition since the monopoly opium trader Russell and Company, Skull and Bones, and even Puritan Yale University were connected to the Russells, since the Russell family ancestor was one of the 12 founders of Yale in 1701. Elihu Yale merely added some more money two decades later.

Thus the opium trade, Skull and Bones, and even Puritanical Yale College were started as embedded in Russell family operations. Particularly for the opium trades, ‘sourcing’ and ‘upbringing’ for trustworthy operators required worldly and knowledgeable contraband runners. Yale would train the people they could trust. Skull and Bones would train people they could trust. Skull and Bones as Yale career addendum for the intra-family elites and their trustworthy clients would be a group to share and socialize their secrets with. (However, this fails to mean that Skull and Bones can only be understood as a hazing for the opium trade Mafia.)

After Perkins and Co. families was bundled into Russell and Company (with some adamant refusals), Skull and Bones was founded three years later (1832/3-present) by members of this opium drug running virtual monopoly of Russell and Company--a monopoly as far as the United States families in the opium business were concerned. The phrase the “China trade” (used in quotes throughout this article to signify a euphemism) was a criminal behavior. It was a polite euphemism for a massively dangerous though profitable drug running of opium contraband into China, which then shipped innocent “China trade” looking commodities, tea, and other products back to Europe and the United States. On the way back the “opium clipper” ships became innocuous “tea clippers” of course.

However, without Turkish and/or British East India Company provided opium (plus the truly crucial ingredient of monopoly profits only due to Chinese prohibition), Perkins and Co. and Russell and Co. domination in these trades would have collapsed. The self-sufficient Chinese were uninterested in peripheral European or American items, though since China was the only source of the mysterious drug tea—which Westerners were forbidden to take out of China as living plants much less see it--mechanisms were found to get Chinese tea by hook or by crook without it costing Euro-American traders dearly.

Only the illicit opium drug trade could get Americans and the British East India Company “all the tea in China,” as well as the favorable balance of trade they both desired. The BEIC was an illicit opium maker and opium runner itself, until 1805, then the opium running side was outsourced and it only worked through American and other private proxies. The BEIC's opium making side on the other hand was done well before of course. Though in 1773, opium making was turned into a BEIC monopoly. It was kept as a BEIC monopoly until the corporation's demise in 1858--the same year that monopoly profits were contexually removed becauese opium was legalized in China that year. Note the BEIC wrapped up only when contraband opium monopoly profits were demoted.

By 1830, Russell and Company was “the only game in town” as far as Americans were concerned in Canton which then was the only port then open to foreign trading outside of Portuguese-only Macao.

By 1830, with Perkins and Co. intra-family monopolists bundled into “new and improved” drug smuggler Russell and Company, over the next two decades starting from 1833 the sons and nephews of all these families were soldered together into Skull and Bones as well as soldered togeteher by Russell and Company illicit drug profits.

The incomparable monopoly profits of the Russell and Company-driven opium trade corrupted finance, economics, and politics in China and the U.S., soon aided by its allied secret society networking contacts through Skull and Bones. The United States and the world gained an overt and covert “Puritan Drug Runner Elite” aristocracy whose corrupting power was solidified to the present day--for they were internationalist traders from the start.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:56 AM
David Tsarion

Their wealth and networking grew with each year. They increasingly sought to steer social situations to make the world more profitable for expanding their drug trading techniques of state corruption and prohibition in which their monopoly organized crime profits could more ‘administratively’ accrue wealth for the families without much competition. The families worked worldwide on this dual pronged strategy of “monopoly and prohibition” in China from the late 1700s onward; in the Philippines from 1898 onward; and within the United States during Prohibition (1920-1933) and onward.

Detailed below, all major U.S. dynastic, inherited wealth fortunes appear out of illicit drug running. Second, almost all of these major U.S. dynastic, inherited wealth fortunes were involved in Russell and Company from 1830 onward. Third, many of these opium trading families have simultaneously been in Skull and Bones--with some major genetic caveats--which were still involved in the “China trade” of contraband opium themselves even if they were outside of Skull and Bones. Skull and Bones inducted only the select opium families with the caveats that categories of race, Protestant upbringing, and Anglo-American qualifications were already in place. (This has been increasingly relaxed--though in a very unrelaxing series of events--only from the early 1990s. So for the 170 years after Skull and Bones started, Bonesmen were without any serious challenges to their white supremacist racial caste worldview, their reliance on a highly repetitive ‘elect set’ of hyper-wealthy families derived from the opium trades, combined with their Protestant religious supremacy orientation and misogynous attitudes. Attempting to change their “18th century imperialism” personal and global attitudes within the Bones families almost tore Bones apart in the 1990s.)

All of the many names of early Russell and Company (and durable Skull and Bones) made their money in the international drug trades, money laundering and leveraging their illicit wealth into “social position” at home. They constructed buildings, universities, bridges, roads, railroads, ships, churches, and started capital intensive businesses that colonized and consolidated other areas with their influx of New England opium wealth.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:57 AM
David Tsarion

Many of these drug lord funded projects shared two things: they were of course based from monopoly profits of the criminal opium trade; and they sourced Skull and Bones members to run them in a double extended “family” of companies and interchangeable personnel who got their wealth from Russell and Company.

Like other similar Mafias past and present, “family” meant everything. Within their hyper-rich status they could be very Janus-faced: private, loyal, and charitous to willing clients--though crossing them could mean instant punishment, ostracization and even death. They could attempt to draw on networks already in place across a score of businesses, political contacts, legislators, judges, newspapers, educational facilities, banks, and Governors to “get at someone.” The euphemism of such operations was opened among Bonesmen as a quiet coded talk starting along these lines: “General Russell needs a favor…”

Founded in 1823, Russell and Company’s drug trader logo was appropriately one of the old fashioned pirate flags: the Skull and Crossbones.

Ten years later, founded in 1832-3, the same Russell-family co-founded Skull and Bones had adopted the Skull and Crossbones as its logo as well--adding the number ‘322.’

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:58 AM
David Tsarion

Bones and Global Drugs Empires: Peddling Drugs and Engineered Prohibitions for Monopoly Profits

With a financial homeland in London and New England, and with personnel coming from behind the 322 door for 170+ years, the families in Skull and Bones expanded their financial and political jurisdiction over the United States. This statement is on the surface an unbelievable and easily dismissible claim--until the sheer weight of evidence is sifted, below.

Adapting and enhancing a sentiment expressed by Webster Tarplay in his opus George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography [4], he expresses a theme that is undeniable though which can be expanded to capture the Janus-faced aspects of Skull and Bones that even he has ignored.

The background to Skull and Bones is indeed as Tarplay writes a story of “Opium and Empire,” though it is a bitter struggle for political control over the international criminal narcotics and stimulants trades beyond opium, from day one. If one side of it started with opium and moved into others, the other side is increasing attempts to capture the policy of the U.S. republic--particularly foreign policy and turn the United States Republic into a Latter Day Roman Empire run by the wealth of the drug trades as patricians through engineered drug prohibitions that only consolidate a criminal empire. A very small coterie of U.S. dynastic elites in these two ventures were one in the same.

Currently in the world economy, according to U.N. data, there are two conspicuous leading sectors: the first and largest is oil. This expanded mostly out of U.S. commercial imperialism at home and abroad from the Rockefeller Standard Oil monopoly that was quickly consolidated after the U.S. Civil War to dominate around 90% of oil production in the U.S. under one company--and then it immediately moves its headquarters from Ohio to New York City and goes international and contributes to doing the same.

The next largest global sector financially speaking is totally illegal, pulling around $400 billion dollars a year from everyone and giving it to--someone. It is the international narcotics trades. These “prohibited” trades pull a close second to oil. The money of course has to be money laundered. Four hundred billion dollars annually is a socioeconomic effect that is hard to hide the effects of.

Bonesman Francis Burton Harrison (S&B, 1895), New York State Representative then Governor General (1913-21) of the U.S. seized Philippines. He is a major contributor to "recreating" a lucrative illicit drug prohibition context in both the Philippines and the United States for the Skull and Bones ex-Russell and Company families.
And who mostly contributed to prohibitions making it illegal, and thus so monopoly profitable? What Tarpley and others leave out, is that mostly Bonesmen did so in the United States, as they were consolidating their illicit drug empires. Bonesman William Howard Taft, one of the many Bonesman sons of co-founder of Skull and Bones Alphonso Taft, was a major pressure for turning American Puritanism into both a domestic and then international crusade, popularizing the ‘concept’ from scratch of U.S.-sponsored international narcotics laws of prohibition and criminalization--of the users instead of the bankers. Second, we have Bonesman Francis Burton Harrison (S&B, 1895). The Harrisons are a major intergenerational Bones family. He was New York Representative to the U.S. Congress (1903-05, 1907-13), who during his second stint introduced the Bonesman self-named Harrison Narcotics Tax Act, which became law (after he left the U.S. Congress) on December 17, 1917. Before then, he actually resigns from the U.S. Congress on September 1, 1913, to become appointed Bonesman Governor-General of the Philippines, a position he held from 1913-21. (His father was another Bonesman: Burton Norvel Harrison (S&B, 1859), the private secretary for the Confederate States of America's President Jefferson Davis. An even earlier Bonesman relation, Henry Baldwin Harrison (S&B, 1846), was one of the incorporators of the Russell Trust Association. This Bonesman went on to be both a Governor of Connecticut and a Speaker of the House of Connecticut. Additionally, he was another Bonesman who pressed for drug prohibition in his day.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:58 AM
David Tsarion

Many Bonesmen besides Harrison have held the (Bonesman) Civilian Governorship of the Philippines in the growing American empire, seized in 1898 during the Spanish-American War.

In 1920, while still Governor General of the Philippines, Bonesman Harrison was a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the presidential election. After leaving that position, he continues to be the power behind the throne there and becomes 'Advisor' to the next (American) Governor-General of the Philippines Yeater (acting, 1921) and then for the subsequent long tenured puppet placement of Leonard Wood in the same position (1921-27, d. 1927). Bonesman Harrison, a previous military governor, became the 'power behind the throne' even after Philippine 'independence.' After leaving the Governor-General post, he went to Scotland until 1934, and, then he was "reappointed" to the Philippines once more as 'adviser' to Manuel L. Quezon, first president of the Commonwealth of the Philippines in November 1935, holding the position for ten months. Next, in May 1942 the Bonesman is back once more, appointed to the same 'adviser' position. From November 1946 to February 1947, Bonesman Harrison served as United States Commissioner of Claims in the civil branch of the U.S. Army in Manila. Continuing his 'power behind the throne position,' he amazingly served as an adviser to the first four presidents of the Philippine Republic after their 'independence' was granted in 1946. So from the period of 1913 well through the 1950s, Bonesman Harrison was the Philippine 'adviser' in many ways regardless of surface formal changes.

Bonesman William Howard Taft (S&B, 1878): another proponent Bonesman for drug prohibition. He is the Bonesman son of Bonesman Alphonso Taft (S&B, 1833), co-founder of Skull and Bones with the opium smuggling Russell family. His Bonesman father Alphonso Taft was appointed Secretary of War under President Ulysses S. Grant. Subsequently, Alphonso Taft's son, Bonesman William Howard Taft, was the Governor General (1901-04) of the U.S. seized Philippines, and then held the same position as his Bonesman father, Secretary of War, this time for President Theodore Roosevelt. William H. Taft went on to be the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court during Prohibition.

Bonesmen have circulated through (one could even say invented) the position of the Governor General of the Philippines since the islands were seized by the Americans in 1898. The first Goveror General was a Bonesman: William Howard Taft (1901-04). This is the Taft that was so adamant about expanding drug prohibitions--the son of Alphonso Taft, the co-founder, with the Russells of opium smuggling Russell and Co., of Skull and Bones.

Later there were other families who were appointed as Governor-General that were non-Bonesmen though their wealth was opium derived like William Cameron Forbes (1908-13), a banker grandson of the original Forbes opium runner in Russell and Company, who was appointed during the Bonesman-heavy Presidency of Theodore Roosevelt and kept in place by Bonesman William H. Taft.

Next after Governor-General "Opium" Forbes was Bonesman Harrison (officially 1913-1921; ostensibly, 1913-1927; 1935; 1942; 1946-1950s), followed by Bonesman Henry L. Stimson (S&B, 1888), from 1927-29.

Bonesman Harrison (mentioned above), was a previous Governor-General of the Philippines (1913-21) ostensibly 'advising' that same position from 1921-1927 until Leonard Wood dies in office in 1927. Governor General Leonard Wood and Theodore Roosevelt go way back. Wood was was only personal physician to President's Grover Cleveland and William McKinley through 1898. However, from 1898, it was during his physican duties for McKinley that he developed a friendship with Theodore Roosevelt, then the mere assistant secretary of the Navy, though who was responsible beyond his legal capacity for taking over and giving orders to attack both the Philippines and Cuba in the Spanish-American war while the actual Secretary of the Navy was conveniently "out of the office." This was likely planned, it is suggested, as future deniability in case it failed to work out. At the outbreak of the Spanish-American War, this military physician friend of Roosevelt, Leonard Wood, organized the 1st Volunteer Cavalry regiment with Theodore Roosevelt, popularly known as the Rough Riders. Lots of rich Yalies were in this troupe who went to "attack Cuba"--whose "heroism" basically meant threatening to shoot Black American troops in the back unless they charged up San Juan Hill with incredible casualities and took it for them.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:59 AM
David Tsarion

After Theodore Roosevelt's friend and military physician Leonard Wood dies in the Governor-General's position (1921-27) while being 'advised' by ex-Governor General and Bonesman Harrison, there is a short half year stint by a non-Bonesman Eugene Allen Gilmore (1927). Gilmore spent his working life within a Bones (Gilman) started instituion of the University of Wisconsin. Then, the next two year stint as Governor General was another Bonesman, Henry L. Stimson (1927-29)--who had been appointed previously as a "follow up" trustworthy Bonesman Secretary of War in 1911 in the middle of the Bonesman-led President William Howard Taft's administration. This Taft of course was

[1] the first Governor General of the Philippines (1901-04), and a Bonesman son of the co-founder of Skull and Bones, Alfonso Taft, and

[2] Taft after 1904 was next the Bonesman Secretary of War himself under Thodore Roosevelt. (William H. Taft's father, co-founder of Skull and Bones Alphonso Taft, was himself a Bonesman Secretary of War for President Grant.)

[3] Bonesman Taft as President (1909-1913) appointed another Bonesman, Stimpson, to the same position of Secretary of War in his administration that he as a Bonesman had held in Theodore Roosevelt's administration; Bonesman Taft as President--and long before--was quite a vocal supporter of "international drug prohibition", though kept Theodore Roosevelt's appointed grandson of a Russell and Co. opium contraband Partner as Governor-General of the Philippines (1908-1313), an investment banker. This person, William Cameron Forbes, was grandson of a major Russell and Co.'s opium runner partner of the Forbes family. William Hathaway Forbes, his father, was the son of the Partner of Russell and Co.. William Hathaway Forbes was appointed president of Bell Telephone Company after his drug lord Forbes father bought up a sizable share of the company, then to be directed by his Forbes son. William Hathaway Forbes married Edith Emerson, daughter of Ralph Waldo Emerson, the Trancendentalist writer that the opium Partner in Russell and Co. sponsored financially, and soon saw his Forbes son married to his Emerson daughter in due course. Thus, President of the Bell Telephone Company William Hathaway Forbes married this dauther of Ralph Waldo Emerson, Edith Emerson. Their son was Governor General General of the Philippines, and the direct grandson of the opium contraband runner Partner of Russell and Co. Thus, in due course the investment banker grandson of a drug lord was put in charge of policing the novel drug prohibitions put in place by the Americans in the Philippines. The gated community of Forbes Park in the central business district of Makati City, Manila, in the Philippines, is named after him. It is the residence of some of the wealthiest people in the Philippines, to the present.
[4] Bonesman Stimson had been appointed Secretary of War in 1911 under President Bonesman William Howard Taft (1909-1913). In 1911, Stimson took over and continued the complete reorganization of the American Army begun by McKinley's and then Roosevelt's Secretary of War, Elihu Root. Root himself had previously personally hired Bonesman Stimpson (S&B, 1888) to Root's law firm back in the early 1890s. Root was descended from a major international Bones family, the Whitneys. Elihu Root (1845 – 1937) was son of Oren Root and Nancy Whitney Buttrick. There are 10 surnamed Whitneys in Skull and Bones, and several other Bonesmen entrusted to be high administators of Whitney connected financial and corporate firms. In the wake of seizing an empire in the Philippines and Cuba, Root did the following: changed the organization of the United States Army, was responsible for enlarging West Point, established the U.S. Army War College, established the General Staff, and to top it off he personally wrote the constitution for the Bones-led Philippines, which gave the position of military Governor-General incredible direct executive power.) Therefore, Under Bonesman Stimpson, or "Root II," Stimson as Bonesman Taft's Secretary of War (1911-13) further elaborated army expansion just prior to World War I. (Additionally, Bonesman Stimpson's Secretary of War (1940-45) expansion was started just prior to World War II. This was the Same Bonesman, Stimpson, as Secretary of War right before WWI and right before and going through WWII, appointed by Franklin Delano Roosevelt, himself a direct grandson of an opium smuggler, Warren Delano, who was the officer in charge of Canton for Russell and Co opium operations during the First Opium War. In between WWI and WWII, in 1927, Stimson was even sent by President Calvin Coolidge to Nicaragua for 'civil negotiations.' During this period, Bonesman-heavy Brown Brothers bank, a private international merchant bank, was "owner" of the Nicaraguan state bank. A Brown Brothers Partner was signator on the Nicaraguan currency, as "Presidente" of the state bank. Bonesman Stimson wrote back that Nicaraguans "were not fitted for the responsibilities that go with independence and still less fitted for popular self-government." Later, Bonesman Stimson was appointed Governor-General of the Philippines, 1927-29, succeeding Theo's friend Leonard Wood. Bonesman Stimson was opposed to the concept of Filipino independence equally.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:00 AM
David Tsarion

Next, after Bonesman Stimpson, was non-Bonesman Gilmore (1929-30). Though non-Bones, he had spent his working life in a Bonesman invented state school system as faculty of the University of Wisconsin law school, 1902-1922. This Governor-General Gilmore had been tutored first as Vice Governor-General in the Philippine Islands (1922-1929) during the period under 'advisory' Bonesmanship of ex-Governor-General Harrison (1921-1927), the man who introduced the Harrison Narcotics Tax Act that became law in 1919 in the United States while he was serving as Governor-General of the Philippines. Gilmore was tutored once more under another Bonesmanship of Governor-General Stimson (1927-29) before being trusted with being Governor-General himself for a short period (1929-30). Then, back to basics of having a power behind the throne in charge: the next Governor-General of the Philippines, 1929-1930, was Dwight Filley Davis who bizarrely was appointed to these martial positions though mostly was known for his role as a St. Louis tennis champion. Mr. Davis was appointed by (non-Bonesman, though from a Bonesman family) President Calvin Coolidge, as first his Assistant Secretary of War (1923-25). This was in the first year of Cooledge's succession after the death of President Harding (non-Bones though of a Bones heavy family). Next, Gilmore was Coolidge's moved from Assistant Secretary of War to direct Secretary of War (1925-29). Then the tennis champion was Governor General of the Philippines (1929-30). His tenure ended with the appointing of the son of the instigator of the Spanish-American War, Theodore Roosevelt, Jr., as Governor-General. Next, was the last Governor-General Frank Murphy (1933-35) who was trained like a previous one at a Bones-started institution, this time the University of Michigan. He was appointed by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, grandson of the Delano head agent for opium contraband in Canton for Russell and Co. in the early 1840s. Some Delano's were additionally Partners later in Brown Brothers private merchant bank. Being a private merchant partnership based bank basically means you are unrequired to post to the government where your money comes from or goes--unlike public stock traded bank corporations that are required to issue public reports.

American Prohibition laws were “practiced” and introduced into this Bones-won and Bones-administrated military colony of the Philippines

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:01 AM
David Tsarion

Elaboring on the above, there is a pattern here of highly visible war appointee positions before attempts at elected positions. As mentioned above, the first Governor-General of the Philippines was the son of Skull and Bones co-founder Alphonso Taft, William Howard Taft (S&B, 1878). Bonesman William H. Taft followed a similar “Harrison” pattern above: William H. Taft was yet another Bonesman who was Governor General of the Philippines (1901-4), thus, getting himself positioned in the public eye by Bonesmen long before being appointed Secretary of War (1904-08) for President Theodore Roosevelt who was the first U.S. president to appoint many Bonesmen into federal appointments around him in 1904. Next, expanding this penetration, William H. Taft was the first Bonesman President of the United States (1908-12) (and possibly the only Secretary of War/Defense to ever become President), right after his good friend Theodore Roosevelt had appointed him Secretary of War. Later he was appointed by President Warren G. Harding (1920-23, died in office 1923) as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (1921-1930, retiring in 1930). Vice President Calvin Coolidge then becomes President. Harding is a from a Bonesman family though non-Bones himself, and he appoints this Bonesman Taft as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. (Actually, there have been quite a few Chief Justice Bonesmen actually; even more Bonesmen Federal Associate Justices.
The non-Bonesman from a Bones family Harding is described as a dark horse and totally political unknown during the 1920 Republican National Convention, though he becomes the presidential nominee regardless. Remember the pattern: in 1920, another Bonesman, Francis Burton Harrison (S&B, 1895), himself from another intergenerational Bones family and the introducer of the proto-prohibition Harrison Narcots Tax Act, was seriously contending for the “competitor” Democratic Party Presidential Ticket in that year. Echoing the situation with Bonesman Taft though more bald, Bonesman Harrison was in 1920 the Governor-General of the Philippines even while attempting a Presidential run. (See future section: “Bones and U.S. Presidential Elections) ”.

When Harding dies in 1923, which some contend was a murder, Calvin Coolidge takes his place. Coolidge (non-Bones) is a Vermont relative of the Russell and Co.’s Bones heavy Coolidge drug barons. Coolidge in 1924 appoints Bonesman James Eugene Neville (S&B, 1921) as his Assistant U.S. Attorney. Then, in the same year as this appointment, with this network of a Bonesman Supreme Court Chief Justice (Taft) and a Bonesman as 'Assistant' U.S. Attorney, the (Bonesman derived) Harrison Narcotics Tax Act is transmogrified in 1924 into a prohibition as well, just like the alcohol Prohibition that had been instituted in 1920—-granting a large degree of monopoly profits in both narcotics/stimulants from 1924 as well as depressants like alcohol from Jan 16, 1920. The federal government, instead of the states' governments, were given expansive and completely novel jurisdiction over police work in this, while hypocritically the Federal Bureau of Investigation stalled and refused to admit or investigate crime associated with Prohibition was a federal issue. So they had to invent a police force to do it, which conveniently was much easier to corruptly extradite decisions and “look the other way” in the consolidating of organized crime around these commodities throughout the 1920s and into the early 1930s.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:01 AM
David Tsarion

In the United States, Prohibition was accomplished by means of the Eighteenth Amendment to the national Constitution (ratified January 16, 1919) and the Volstead Act (passed October 28, 1919).

Prohibition began on January 16, 1920, when the Eighteenth Amendment went into effect. Federal Prohibition agents (police) were invented because of Prohibition: they were given a novel federal jurisdiction, and states had jurisdiction over “alcohol, tobacco, and firearms” taken away from them. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (or ATF) was originally part of the Treasury Department (then dominated by the recently privatized financial frameworks of the Federal Reserve legislation of 1913. Thus, the Treasury/Federal Reserve’s police agency of the ATF had nothing to do with the federal Justice Department--until 2003. (The Federal Reserve, from the beginning, was full of lifelong Bonesmen administrators. (See Future Section: ‘Bones and U.S. Finance’.))

Bonesman family President Harding (1921-23) kept the White House well stocked with bootleg liquor. The ongoing discrepancy between legality and actual practice led to widespread corruption. A now centralized and more easily controllable federal jurisdiction allowed “cheaper’ well placed bribes to do more aid to organized crime than 40+ separate state governments, which would have absorbed much of the profits or would likely be impossible to bribe them all successfully. Sure enough, some of these federal Prohibition agents took bribes to overlook illegal brewing activities of gangsters, which consolidated from particular cities to becoming national organizations during this period. As more people drank illegally, all money ended up in gangsters' pockets. Gangsters would then bribe the federalized officials to ignore their illegal activities. In many cases, money likely ended up in corrupt Prohibition agencies--which were of course connected to the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve instead of the Justice Department by the structure of the policing. (The Federal Reserve has never been audited or cleared for what it does with the money, particularly during the period of Prohibition. Congressional Representatives who tabled legislation for ongoing public audits of the Federal Reserve in the interest of transparency, democracy, and avoidance of fraud, like Representative of Pennsylvania Louis T. McFadden in 1933, were soon victim of assassination attempts by gunfire and poison, and soon thereafter were dead. McFadden was Chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee for more than 10 years.)

Just as it did in China as well as the Philippines, Prohibition presented lucrative opportunities for organized crime to take over the importation ("bootlegging"), manufacture, and distribution of alcoholic beverages in the United States. Al Capone, one of the most infamous bootleggers of them all, built his criminal empire largely on profits from illegal alcohol and Prohibition agent bribes. Francesco Ioele (1885/1893 - July 1, 1928), better known as Frankie Uale or Yale, was a Brooklyn gangster and original employer of Al Capone, before Capone moved to Chicago to start his own gang. This was New York’s Five Points area, or the Sixth Ward, which had a reputation and history of a corrupt political process, particularly after the American Civil War when once more ballots were counted than actual registered voters in the area. An early friend of Johnny Torrio, Frankie Yale took over all New York operations from the base of his Harvard Inn, as Torrio moved his base to Chicago. Torrio formed a splinter operation of his own on the Brooklyn docks. It ran legitimate businesses as money laundering, though it was concern with the Italian lottery, supplemented by incomes from bookmaking, loan sharking, hijacking, prostitution--and the Bonesmen drug family’s favorite, opium. With Torrio's known huge scale connections with running opium and money laundering, it is conjectured that links grew from New England’s financial drug lord elite gaining power in the prohibitions then in the Philippines, into protecting their clients’ and their dispersal sales through Torrio and Capone from the 1920s onward, imported into New York City. After all Capone goes to jail for only tax evasion, i.e., not paying the Bonesmen of the Federal Reserve, when he was most certainly guilty of a hundred other crimes far more serious.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:03 AM
David Tsarion

Frankie Yale's headquarters was at a bar in Brooklyn named the Harvard Inn. His friend Torrio helped form the first national crime syndicate in the United States, once he moved to Chicago. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, the institution that should have been concered about such things, was started in form under the Bones-heavy administration of Theodore Roosevelt. The long-tenured head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is promoted in 1924 (he was an incredibly young hire in the late 1910s), just as narcotics prohibition was started in 1924 as well. This was J. Edgar Hoover, Head of the FBI from 1924-74, who covered up expanding national organized crime, expliciting denying publicly that it was his "federal" issue (while the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms police was of course only justified on the hypocritical contrary, that it was a federal issue). Hoover categorically refused to investigate organized crime, blaming instead local police and local urban organized crime as the sole origin for the crime waves of Prohibition. All the while, national organized crime was developing in the 1920s thanks to Bones engineered Prohibitions in alcohol from 1920 and then "narcotics" from 1924.

Echoing the history of China and the Philippines, organized crime and drug smuggling were issues connected of course to Russell and Company as well as Bonesmen families there. High monopoly profits and organized crime consolidation in drug trades can only occur during prohibition. Capone only inherits the national criminal syndicate that Torrio built from Chicago.

Bonesmen were conspicuous in the higher echelons of the Judiciary branch of the State of New York during this period like Frederick Kernochan (S&B, 1898) of Yale, DKE, and Skull and Bones, who was Chief Justice, 1916-37, and previously Associate Justice 1913-16, of the New York Court of Special Sessions. Before he was President, Theodore Roosevelt, the first President to bring in a lot of Skull and Bonesmen into the Executive branch, had a high profile “drug interdiction” job in New York City in the 1890s, where some have contended he did more to cover up drug running than extraditing against it.

Prohibition was only ‘challenged’ as unconstitutional in 1921 though because some were concerned that Congress should not set a precedent of setting temporal limits on (such lucrative gambles of Prohibition) Amendment approval. No one ever brought a suit against the unconstitutionality of the Prohibition itself, though in case someone did, they had by then: a pro-Prohibition Skull and Bonesman on the Federal Supreme Court as Chief Justice, Bonesman William Howard Taft, who was connected to the same drug-running rich families by being the son of co-founder of Skull and Bones Alfonso Taft; they had an "Assistant" U.S. Attorney as a Bonesman, James Eugene Neville (S&B, 1921), appointed to this federal position only three years out of being an undergrad at Yale; they had Bonesman Frederick Kernochan (S&B, 1898) in the higher echelons of the Judiciary branch of the State of New York during this period when New York organized crime was expanding into into national organized crime; they had the even younger Hoover, elevated in 1924 to his federal investigatory position with the expanded prohibition of narcotics in 1924. (Hoover came to head the Federal Bureau of Investigation, an organization itself coming out of Bonesman-heavy Theodore Roosevelt's administration founded with a Frenchman named Bonaparte who was a direct lineal relative to the royal dynasty of the Bonepartes of France and high French Masonic); Hoover's FBI was refusing to address the then nationally expanding organized crime around New York-Chicago based Torrio and then Chicago based Al Capone who inherited it from Torrio; and they had the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms federalizing all crimes in these commodities and reporting only to the Federal Reserve/Treasury Department (instead of the Department of Justice), where the Federal Reserve/Treasury Department was dominated by Bonesman from the 1913 passage of the Federal Reserve legislation.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:05 AM
David Tsarion

By World War II, with many federal stops in place historically known to be corrupt or ambivalant in encouraging organized crime, the American national organized crime was turned into international organized crime, with its OSS proto-CIA connections--who were very interested in participating in the international opium traffic, unsurprisingly enough, coming out of the "Golden Triangle" of Yunnan in China and South East Asia--before, during, and after WWII.

Returning to opium, the fact that these internationalized prohibition and criminialization ideas were aired from one of the two founding families of Skull and Bones while the other founding family involved in Russell and Company stood to make a further monopoly killing if only “China trade”-like prohibitions could be engineered into a globalized prohibition, while another intergenerational Bones family was putting together and introducing his Harrison Narcotics Tax Act which soon after became transformed into wider narcotics prohibitions by 1924, is a prime example of how the U.S.’s imperialism, prohibition, and drug trade families have expanded together--benefiting the same criminal dynasties of financial money laundering families in London and New England from their original drug running opium fortunes in New England.

Skull and Bones is hardly of importance only to the United States in other words.

Skull and Bones networks are important in the global history of international narcotics/stimulants consolidation, expanding out of the “China trade” into a further internationalization of organized crime and internationalization of state corruption in the U.S. empire in the Philippines and then the United States (staffed by Bonesmen and the narcotics families themselves like Forbes, or their Bonesman appointees). Such global prohibition frameworks came about through Bones recommendations for prohibitions (read that as "U.S. criminal opium monopoly recommendations") for increasing “international narcotics bans.”

In the Philippine case, actually the first thing that the Brent Commission does in U.S. militarily conquered (and mass decimated) Philippines was, instead of “recommending” merely Philippines territorial prohibition, it cut to the chase and recommended international prohibition! It would be fascinating to explore who was a part of this “recommendation” strategy, and who appointed whom to the Commission immediately after the U.S. conquest of the Philippines—-particularly if your unstated goal from the beginning was expanding your wealth once you lost your handy Chinese prohibition framework of criminal wealth monopolization by 1858 when opium was legalized in China causing an immediate drop in price and a drop in interest by Russell and Company.

If most nationalist histories are inward looking, the history of Skull and Bones requires us to have simultaneously a Janus-like view: a view looking simultaneously outward toward the hyper-rich dynasties on the open seas involved in international drug running, while simultaneously looking inward toward the domestic effects on U.S. affairs of international drug lord wealth on U.S. state corruption and its state alterations from the 1800s.

As noted below, the history of the criminal opium trades “families” is one of a mostly unrecognized scale and power probably influencing the course of U.S. formal institutional and commercial criminal change more than any other factor.

The international drug trader origins of much of U.S. financial power, and through it, the money laundering liquidity and a corporate imperialistic power it brought (and bought), is perhaps one of the better kept secrets of American and global history and how they interact.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:05 AM
David Tsarion

The U.S. school system, itself majoritatively created by Bonesmen, has little interest in exploring the underworld (and overlord) aspects of the families in U.S. public power and through the U.S., global power. This may be because the American Historical Association was founded by the Bonesmen First President of Cornell Andrew Dickson White in 1884 and quickly followed up by a Charles Kendall Adams (1835 – 1902), who was a protégé of White. Adams' AHA presidency only continued a Bones link. In the name 'Charles Kendall Adams' both names of Kendall (2) and Adams (9) have many instances in the Skull and Bones roster; plus for Adams, 2 more separate Bonesmen marry female Adams for a total of 11 Adams connections). Thus Charles 'Kendall' 'Adams' seems to be built into these international Bones families as well as being tutored under Bonesman like White, even if he himself was not Bones. Plus, he was appointed in a round-robin way only to colleges started by Bonesmen in the previous generation.

In short, the U.S. and the world has been increasingly run by illicit drug trader kingpins and their families ever since the early 1800s. This small group of U.S. political elites and their families are the predominant global source of international and U.S.-domestic illicit drug trades from the late 1700s to the present. Their drug dynasties represent an unbrokenly transferred package--first opium, to heroin/morphine, to alcohol, to cocaine--wrapped twice. It is wrapped once around the use of how prohibitions create untold monopoly wealth for criminals. It is wrapped twice around how the dynasties have only expanded and engineered public propaganda for supporting their Bonesman engineered drug prohibitions as a mechanism to consolidate and hold globally financially predominant positions in these drug trades--the preponderant source of their ill gotten wealth from the late 1700s. Families connected with Russell and Company mentioned below were slowly merged via the rites of Skull and Bones as much as the same dynasties shared another common rite of passage: 200 years of money laundering connections with illicit international drug trades.

One level of understanding Skull and Bones is that it may have been opportunistically utilized as a Russell and Company “synthetic corporate culture” creation: a means to soften and make more palatable hurt pride amongst the families violently thrown out of their lucrative independent drug trading businesses and bundled into Russell and Company’s recent vicious “takeover” of the Canton illegal opium trades--“or else.” Their consolidation in Canton seemingly involved murder against the families that were now its “current friends and Partners.”

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:06 AM
David Tsarion

“God and Opium at Yale”: The British-Baring-Rothschild-Perkins-Russell East India Company Opium Trade

However, past is prologue. Russell and Company were themselves dependent upon what came before. Namely, this is the British East India Company (1600-1858) and its strategic invention from the mid 1600s through the early 1800s of an increasingly officially sponsored British Empire contraband opium trade.

The money from the trades was laundered back into, at first, Baring Brothers Bank which controlled the BEIC finances in London. The London bank of the Anglican Baring Brothers was so powerful during this period that it was known as the “Sixth Great European Power”—the other five being states of Europe (England, France, Germany, Russia, and Italy).

In other words, connecting the dots show that the money laundered opium profits and the BEIC was the Sixth Great European Power during this period, because then of the Barings dominated the financing of the BEIC—and a lot of Latin and South America as well. (A related book is The Sixth Great Power: A History of One of the Greatest of All Banking Families, the House of Barings, 1762-1929.) Next, the Rothschilds took over the Baring Brothers financing of the BEIC in a series of financial coups in the early 1800s. The Perkins and the Russells were the opium monopolists of the United states, though they were riding the coattails of BEIC and British Empire sponsored and militarily protected opium trades. And Elihu Yale worked in the shadow of the BEIC, as did Russell and Company over a century later. Both were connected to Yale College as well.

As a British colonialist, Elihu Yale (1649 – 1721), was born in peripheral Boston, though educated in the London metropole. He was already politically connected from birth. His grandmother, Ann Lloyd (1591-1659), was actually the wife of the very first Governor, Theophilus Eaton (1590-1657), the establisher of New Haven Colony. In April 1638, Governor Theophilus was a London merchant and one of the two leaders or instigators among five-hundred Puritans who illegally 'bolted' from the colony established by the Massachusetts Bay Company. The other leader was Reverend John Davenport. These 500 Puritans wanted a more 'hard line' theocracy than that of the Massachusetts Bay. In 1639 they adopted a set of Fundamental Orders of Connecticut as a result of a similar actions in other river towns in reaction. A governing council of seven was established, with Theophilus Eaton as chief magistrate and Cunningham as pastor. Though on the surface seeming quite a democratic arrangement, the articles were strictly Calivinist and required that "...the word of God shall be the only rule..." and this was maintained even over English common law tradition. Since the Bible contained no reference to trial by jury, they eliminated it and the church council sat in judgement. Besides the "Freeman" so described in the document is a term for only members qualified by being members of a church congregation. Without that association, they were eligible to vote. The colony soon attracted other believers, as well as those who were not Puritans and who thus were unable to vote. They expanded into additional towns: Milford and Guilford in 1639, Stamford in 1640, and later to Fairfield, Medford, Greenwich, and Branford. These towns formally joined together as the New Haven Colony in 1643. They based their government on that of Massachusetts but maintained stricter adherence to the Puritan discipline in a theocracy with only regulative principle of worship without any conception of civil rights. This was very Calvinist, which was all based on Calvin's Institutes of the Christian Religion for how to extend and create externally outside the believer the "perfect regulating institutions" for the church into all aspects of social life. New Haven could have been called "Geneva West" or even a larger territorial attempt at Calvin's Geneva theocracy arrangement.

New Haven had always been a 'new haven' for hard-line religious dissenters--or political fundamentalist 'terrorism' (in the eyes of the British Crown). In 1661, two Puritan judges who had signed the death warrant of Charles I of England (reigned 1625-1649, executed 1649), were leadership in the English Civil War and the subsequent Protectorate (1653–59). As part of the list of regicides of Charles I, they were pursued by Charles I's son Charles II after the Restoration (1660-1686). These Puritan judges, Colonel Edward Whalley and his son-in-law Colonel William Goffe, fled to Davenport's New Haven to seek refuge from Charles II. John Davenport arranged for them to hide in the West Rock hills northwest of the town. A third Puritan judge during the Protectorate, John Dixwell, was hunted by Charles II as well. He joined the other two regicides at a later time and was hidden by Davenport as well.

After the Restoration, the Act of Indemnity and Oblivion was passed in August 1660, granting pardon to those who supported the Commonwealth and Protectorate, but it specifically exempted those 59 who had played a direct role in the trial and execution of King Charles I eleven years previously. After living openly in the Massachusetts Bay Company's colony the two soon fled for New Haven, Connecticut, where John Dixwell, also condemned as a regicide, was already living under an assumed name. They were housed by Rev. John Davenport. After a reward was offered for their arrest, they pretended to flee to New York, but instead returned by a roundabout way to New Haven. In May 1661, Charles II's order for their arrest reached Boston, and was forwarded to William Leete, Governor of the New Haven Colony, residing at Guilford. Leete delayed Charles II's messengers, allowing Goffe and Whalley to disappear. They spent much of the summer of 1661 in Judges' Cave at West Rock. Whalley left New Haven for Hadley, Massachusetts.

In Hadley he (some sources say both men journeyed to Hadley) found shelter in the home of Reverend John Russell, who had grown up in Cambridge and graduated from Harvard College in 1645. Every attempt by the British government to procure particularly Edward Whalley's arrest failed. He was alive, but in poor health, in 1674, and probably did not live long afterwards.

Dixwell as well was condemned to death as a regicide, but escaped this punishment by fleeing to New Haven like the other two. He assumed the name John Davids, married twice, and had three children. He was reunited in 1664 with two other men similarly condemned, William Goffe and Edward Whalley, in New Haven. Dixwell was not the subject of any searches or arrest warrants, as it was believed in England that he was already dead. He indeed still alive, though known only in New England by his pseudonym: on his deathbed, Dixwell revealed his true identity as a regicide. His house in New Haven was at the corner of Grove and College Streets, near his friend Rev. James Pierpont.

In other words the Reverend John Russell was hiding two regicides. And the close friend and neighbor of the other one was Rev. James Pierpont. One might say that the unaltered strong ideals of a Puritan Empire continued in this group, and these two families are very much connected with "God and Opium at Yale" later. (Similarly, in South Carolina echoes of the "Puritan Empire" continued in power. Puritan General at Sea Robert Blake's brother Benjamin Blake (1614-1689) served under his brother Blake, emigrated to Carolina in 1682, and was the father of Joseph Blake, who became governor of South Carolina in 1694 and from 1696 to 1700.)

Regicide Dixwell died in New Haven and was buried with honor in the Old Burying Ground behind the Center Church on New Haven Green. The original monument is still visible; a larger one was added later. All three regicides were soon commemorated by three intersecting streets in New Haven ("Dixwell Avenue", "Whalley Avenue", and "Goffe Street"), and in some neighboring Connecticut towns as well.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:06 AM