KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus:

"The Anti-Christ three very soon Annihilates,

Twenty-seven bloody years his war will last.

Heretics dead, captive, exiled.

Water red hail cover the Earth."

NOTE:

In this one he is obviously describing the Anti-Christ and his attempt to take over our World. But one must remember that when it comes to war, military action is not the only aspect of it. Often times it is the final one but not the first.

So...given that, if we take what Nostradamus said about the Anti-Christ's war lasting for 27 years, we could look at it with the angle of realizing that it is quite possible that 21 of those years have already gone by. And that the Anti-Christ is about to make his final move, which is Military Action against the World. I could see this as a very good possibility, because the last 7 years will be the worst, and this correlates with what the Bible talks about with the 7 year tribulation period.

So....if we go back 21 years, than we can definately see that China was acting up in the 1980's.. The tanks and the protestors will probably ring a bell for some.

So therefore I believe that we have 6 years left to the Anti-Christ's war. And I believe that this will be time time when he steps out of the Shadows, and into the public arena, and that he will make his presence known to the World.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:49 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I personally believe that there has been at least 2 anti-christs in the past and that there is still 1 more to come.

I am a Christian myself (Not in the religious sense), but I believe in Christ. And am a follower of Christ. So therefore, it's going to be pritty hard for me not to mix some of my own beliefs in with my work.

However, I will do my best not to cram it down anyones throat as I post it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thats for sure.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:49 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nostradamus:

"His hand finally through bloody Alus,

He cannot guarantee his safety by Sea.

Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,

the black angry one will make him repent it."

NOTE:

Perhaps the black angry one refers to Condaleeza rice. She took over the job of commanding our armies and now I could see her getting very angry at the two leaders + their armies who according to the above will be pinned in between two rivers.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:08 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nostradamus:

"Mars and the Septre conjoin together,

Under Cancer a calamitous War.

A short while after a new King will be annointed,

who for a long time will bring peace to the Earth."

NOTE:

In that one I believe Nostaramus was talking about the same "peacemaker" that Jeane Dixon was talking about. The same "peacemaker" who is supposed to help us win the war against China.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:10 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nostradamus:

"Born from the three water signs,

one who makes Thursday his holiday:

His fame, praise, reign, and power will grow,

By land and sea, to the Oriental Tempest."

NOTE:

Again, in that one I think Nostradamus was talking about the "peacemaker" who has been prophesized before.

He mentions that this man will be born under one of the three water signs, so one way to know who he is will be by his horoscope, because he will have to be either a Cancer, a Scorpio, or a Pisces.

Also interesting is the fact that he mentions that this man will go into the Oriental Tempest (obviously to help win the war over there).

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:12 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well thats it for Nostradamus's stuff. Pritty interesting though if you look at it from a different perspective. And even if he was wrong, oh well, but just imagine if he is right!

If so, then we have quite alot in store for us for the next 6 years. So I guess all we can do is hold onto our seats because we sure are in for a bumpy ride.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:12 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hear that China trains every single one of their citizens for battle, and that ultimately, if things came to the worst, every person in China would be given a machine gun who was able to hold one and would be sent to fight in War.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:13 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, these statistics are from the CIA World Facts Book at http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...ok/geos/ch.html

Military China

Military branches:

People's Liberation Army (PLA): Ground Forces, Navy (includes marines and naval aviation), Air Force (includes Airborne Forces), and II Artillery Corps (strategic missile force); People's Armed Police (PAP);Reserve and Militia Forces (2006)

Military service age and obligation:

18-22 years of age for compulsory military service, with 24-month service obligation; no minimum age for voluntary service (all officers are volunteers); 17 years of age for women who meet requirements for specific military jobs (2004)

Manpower available for military service:

males age 18-49: 342,956,265 (2005 est.) - Note* The Total population of the US is 298,444,215 (July 2006 est.) - China's total population is 1,313,973,713 (July 2006 est.)

Manpower fit for military service:

males age 18-49: 281,240,272 (2005 est.)

Manpower reaching military service age annually:

males: 13,186,433 (2005 est.)

Military expenditures - dollar figure:

$81.48 billion (2005 est.) - Note* The US spends $518.1 billion (FY04 est.) (2005 est.) But consider the fact that China has the ability to spend far less for a big result and with MUCH fewer overheads like high wages, infrastructures and the like

Military expenditures - percent of GDP:

4.3% (2005 est.) - Note* The US is 4.06% (FY03 est.) (2005 est.) Again China has the ability to spend far less for a big result and they are quickly becoming the next economic super power with unstoppable economic growth!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:13 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I try to only post those that are coming very soon. You may be suprised at how many nations and cultures around the World have prophecies and a history of Prophets. Practicly every single Continent in the World has prophecies both ancient and new.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:14 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

JOHN'S PROPHECIES: (THE REVELATIONS PROPHET)

These prophecies have been shortened and put into my own words to make them more understandable

1. "There will come 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. One will be crowned conquerer, and the other 3 will be bringers of war, famine, and death."

2. "After a (6th Seal) is opened, An Earthquake and other portents will follow. There will be fire, darkness, pollution of water, swarms of locusts, and Evil calverly. A large part of the population will be killed."

3. "After all the destruction of the apocalypse, The Kingdom of the World will become the Kingdom of the Lord, and His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever."

NOTE:

Notice how in the first one he says that one will be crowned conquerer. That sounds like China. The other 3 he says will be bringers of war, famine, ect. That could be Syria, Libya, and Russia. Or possibly Iran or North Korea. Any one of those could be the three.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:15 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

EZEKIEL'S PROPHECY:

"There will be an attack on the chosen people (Israel?). In their recovered land by Gog of the land of Magog, (Russia?) out of the upper most parts of the north, with various allies."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:15 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

DANIEL'S PROPHECY: (A REVELATIONS PROPHET)

1. "There will come 4 Beasts, representing the babylonian, median, Persian, and Greek empires. These beasts will come together with The Roman Empire. They will attempt to lead the world astray from God, and will use their authority for 42 months."

2. "Then, a second Beast will rise out of the Earth, and will exercise all the authority of the first beast in it's presence. It will work great signs, even making fire come down from the sky to the Earth in sight of Men. It will deceive those who dwell on Earth, bidding them to make an image for the first Beast, and will cause those who will not worship the Beast to be slain."

"It will cause all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the Beast, or the number of it's name."

(The number is said to be of a man, and that it will be 6 hundred and 66)."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:16 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE EXPOSITORY ANGEL:

"The 10 horns that John saw on the Beast are 10 kings that are to receive royal power for an hour together with the Beast. They will make war on the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them, as will the Lamb's followers. The Lamb will win because He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:16 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

ISAIAH'S PROPHECY:

"A servant will be born that will be a light to the nations. He will be a gatherer and a unifier."

NOTE:

This sounds alot like the same peacekeeper that both Nostradamus and Jeane Dixon mentioned about in the past."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:17 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is a Hopi Indian Prophecy about a Great Future war which describes an event that looks alot like a Chinese invasion of one sort or another:

HOPI PROPHECY:

"One day a huge population wearing the color Red will invade the USA like a swarm of locusts. This will happen in a single day."

NOTE:

If we look at time from the Spiritual Realms perception of it, then we can easily see how the Hopi Indian's version of an attack in a single day could be the same thing as what the Expository Angel said about the nations coming together and having their "hour" together against the Lamb.

So we can see how the "day" and the "hour" might represent the same exact attack.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:17 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

If 2006 turns out exactly as predicted, then that means that very soon China sends it's army into Russian territory. This sparks a global threat, and the War begins to take shape. Various African nations join with China (Just like they did when they committed Genocide in Rwanda in the 1990's, when China sent them weapons in order for ethnic cleansing), and so there would be the African nations allied with China.

Then, after this begins, the Arab nations would ally with China as well. Iran, Syria, Libya, those types of nations, they would all side with China because thats who they do most of their trading with.

Russia would be surprised by China's attack, and so therefore they would be skaken at first, and would need help fast. America would side with Russia, only because the threat could spread throughout the World. It would not be wise to sit back and do nothing while the Eastern hemisphere of the world falls into the hands of the Chinese/Allied army.

So America would join Russia, and my guess would be that most western countries would side with America. This means that World War 3 would be in full force, and it would not be until 3 years later that the poles will shift and the World will change forever. In October of 2009, 3 quarters of the World's population may possibly be wiped off the face of the planet, and the 1/3 that survives might just be the ones who will have the responsibility of rebuilding new societies.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:18 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way, relating to the "Lamb" that the "Expository Angel" was talking about....

I'm not sure who the Lamb is. I don't believe it is the USA. But I suspect that they were talking about Christ and or something related to Him. But of course, that's not to be taken literally either, because I believe that both God and Christ live inside every single one of us, but thats just my personal belief, so to make war on the Lamb one would have to make war on one of His followers.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:18 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's WW3 Predictions:

These predictions were given over 30-40 years ago:

Jeane Dixon:

1. "Red (communist) China will turn on Russia. USA will need Russia as an ally when China becomes a World threat."

2. "As time goes by, the United States will find itself allied with Russia against China, parts of Africa, and the Far East."

3. "Red China will invade Russia with a new kind of warfare that resembles germ warfare."

4. "Red China will invade Russian territory, but this will be a border skermish and will not ignite the later war to come, in which Red China will wage germ warfare. In this period, the Davis straits will become an American lifeline."

5. "We (America? - The people of the World?) will move steadily downhill in pride and accomplishments, and dignity, until the outbreak of War makes us realize our errors and inspires a program of reform."

6. "Peace for which men long will dawn, but not before a World Holocaust has shocked mankind into a spiritual renewel."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:49 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just want to add that as of this moment Israel faces probably the greatest threat to it's country in modern history.

If Iran succeeds in developing Nuclear Weapons than they won't think twice before selling them to the radical Muslim terrorists who they harbor within their borders.

I was watching a special on the news awhile back where a top ranking Iran official who works for Iran's Nuclear program was asked a few questions about how Iran would react if either America or Israel struck Iran's Nuclear facilities like they did with the ones in Iraq during the Golf War.

The Iranian official was first asked, "What would you do if America struck your facilities through a military operation?" He responded, "Why would they? For what purpose?" Then the official was asked the same question reguarding Israel striking the facilities and he said, "Do you think they would dare?" And the reporter said, "I don't know, you tell me." And he said, "I don't think so."

So the hatred for Israel is extremely obvious and Iran is on the verge of obtaining Nuclear weapons. There have been many prophesies that go all the way back to Biblical times about Israel being destroyed by a blast and then being rebuilt again. It seems that events are unfolding exactly as predicted. And Israel will definately have to make a move to defend itself if it expects to stay in tact."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:49 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Pole Shift can not really be avoided by anything that we can do. World War 3 on the other hand might have a chance to be thwarted, but do you really think it will happen?

It has been prophesized for ages. It is the signal for the Pole Shift which will come afterwards and clean up this mess we have made once and for all. Humans have caused a Pole Shift over 3 times in the past. We don't always realize that the Earth is alive and breathing. The Earth is not a machine. It's alive. It responds to Human action and responds to Human behavior. It is the Mother of all life on this planet.

Do you really think we Humans can get away with what we have done in the past with absolutely no retribution/karma at all? What we did to the Indians? What we did in World War 2? What we did in Rwanda (Millions dead in months)? We created our own karma, and now we need to prepare to reap what we have set in motion for ourselves.

All I know is, the war will be bloody and terrible, and the Pole Shift will be the answer to our problem with evil. But then, after all the dust and smoke has cleared, the World will re-emerge as a peaceful and wonderful place to be for the next 1000-2000 years (During the entire Age of Aquarius/Age of Light). I don't know about you, but I'm willing to go through whatever it takes to reach that kind of World.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:50 AM