KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I know is that if there is going to be a World War 3 at all, then it would have to happen before 2012, because that is the year that the Earth enters into the Photon Band and the Age of Light begins on our planet. It is also the end of the Mayan Calendar and the beginning of the 1000 years of peace.

Before 2012 however, the Earth will have to undergo major changes. This supposably includes a Pole Shift. It's only logical. With things the way they are right now, all over the world, how could we ever have 1000 years of peace on this planet? With things the way they are right now we could never have 1 hour of complete peace on our planet.

So, I do believe that the Pole Shift is coming. I believe it 100 percent. I am not sure that World War 3 is coming, and I do think that it can be prevented, but if we go by what we are seeing right now it looks like China and a list of other countries could go off at any second.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:50 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS PREDICTIONS

The Dead Sea Scrolls are ancient texts stored in earthen jars and hidden in desert caves for centuries until discovered in 1947. A great apocalyptic scroll found among the Dead Sea library is called the War Scroll. It depicts, in a prophetic way, great conflict between the forces of good (the Sons of Light) and the forces of evil (the Sons of Darkness) at the end of the age. While a series of fierce battles is predicted, the battles themselves are not actually described.

Instead, the bulk of the document is a vivid description of liturgical praise. At the heart of it there is no fighting at all, but participation in a great liturgical ceremony, with trumpets, standards, and shining armor. In the final analysis, the battle is won by praise, by personal purity, by a noble state of mind. The longest of all the texts in the Dead Sea library is The Temple Scroll. The Temple Scroll represents the dream of a new spiritual center, in the heart of Jerusalem, beaming light to all the world, yet existing, for the time-being, only in minds of the sect called the Essenes.

http://www.webcom.com/~gnosis/library/scroll.htm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:51 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

North Korea basicly likes to poke at us from time to time. To see how far they can get away with things before we start to get angry. China is like the big brother who sits on the sidelines waiting for America to get pissed. As soon as we do, China steps in and stands in front of North Korea and says, "I don't think so."

So what we have here is a serious dilemma. In fact, it is so serious that if China for some reason decides that the USA is no longer a nation worth trading with they will cripple our economy first before they would even cause war.

All of my studying ivolves China in World War 3. All of the prophecies. China and the various underdeveloped countries. When you have a country like China, who in 50 years goes from being an underdeveloped Communist brutal dictatorship to a Communist super-monster thats filled with power both militarily and econimicly, you are going to have to get ready for something to happen between them and us. Communism will not fall on it's own. It needs to be defeated.

In the animal kingdom when one wolf senses that another wolf is injured, the whole pack turns on it. Thats what is going to happen with all of the countries that will be involved in the war against the USA. The countries will get greedy and see an open window for power and control and because of their present situation they will be unable to stop themselves from trying to take it. And the worst part is that each country has their own reasons for doing it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:52 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Joel", "Ezekiel", "Magog War", "Vatic" "Apocalyptic", "Premonitory", "Prophetic", "registered", "written", "recorded", "2009" -"2010", "Israel", "Egypt", "Jordan", "Ethiopia", "tribes of Ephraim", "Manasseh", "Reuben", "Libya", "Russia", "China", "USA", "Japan", "Hawaii", "lion", "grizzlybear", "vulture", "eagle", "leopard", "panther", "tiger", "extermination", "destruction", "extinction", "annihilation", "ransack", "vaporize" "evaporate", and "steam" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

http://www.hiddencodes.com/magog_war.htm <---- See the code for yourself.

NOTE:

This is very interesting because the Bible Code also gives the date of 2006 for the beginning of World War 3. And it involves many of those countries. So perhaps for the next 3 years after 2006 things will begin to escalate even more and then they will reach their peak in 2009? Could be. I guess we will all just have to wait and see. Either way though, World War 3 is right around the corner.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:52 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its also important to note that World War 2 didn't really get heated until a couple of years into the war. I think we can expect the same for World War 3.

World War 2 started out With Germany invading its neighbors, and again I think we can expect the same from China in World War 3.

So I think that last Bible Code prediction was right on the money, because it only makes sense that it will start in 2006 (like the code says) and then all the countries in that last prediction will have joined in by 2OO9.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:53 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Los Angeles", "California", "bush", "cheney", "missile", "China", "destruction" "devestation", "destroyed and desolate", were all found encoded togther in the Bible code.

The words "Bush", "Cheney", "devil", "demon", "permitted", "illuminated", "butchery", and sacrifice were all found encoded together in the Bible Code.

The words "Pestilence", "Earthquake", "Poison", "Annihilation", "Destruction", "ruination", "devastation", "rocket", "projectile","missile" "Babylon (USA?)", and "China" were all found encoded together in the Bible Code.

The words ,"sacrifice", "butchery", "demon", "devil", "authorized", "Cheney", "permitted", "Bush", "demon", "devil", "Beam", "shooting" and "fire", "March", and "August" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

http://www.hiddencodes.com/los_angeles.htm <----- See the code for yourself.

NOTE:

Obviously this code signifies some kind of attack from China on Los Angeles California. It gives the months of August and March as possible dates but no year next to them. If I had to guess I would say that it would be between next year (2006) and the year 2010. But thats just my guess.
It's an interesting code though. Because China's generals have been talking about nuking Los Angeles for quite some time now.

The sickest part about this prediction though is that is says that Bush and Cheney will have permitted the attack on Los Angeles! Yep...that sounds like them alright.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:53 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Alaska", "Holocaust", "from", "Nuclear", "Missile", "Crushed", "Beaten", "Cataclysm", "Pounded", "by", from", and, "Iraq" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

NOTE:

Alaska is one of our major sources of oil here in the U.S. And it would make sense to me why terrorists from Iraq would seek to set off an explosion somewhere near the pipelines out there. Or just anywhere that would cause problems for our economy for that matter.

Just because the prediction lists Iraq as one of the countries involved, does not necessarily mean that the attack will come from the country of Iraq itself, but rather it could mean that the attack will come from someone who is from Iraq or who has close ties to it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:54 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

The Words "White House", "February - March", "Holocaust", "Devestation" "Chemical", "Poison" And "Catastrophe" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

NOTE:

No date and no year were found next to this prediction. So what does that tell me? It tells me that if it's going to happen at all it's going to happen within the next 6 years. And the Bible code lists 2006 as the Beginning of World War 3 and then 2009 as being all out World War with over 13 countries being involved by that time.

So it could happen any year from now. It could happen next year! Who knows. I just believe that if it happens at all it has to be before 2012.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:55 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can find information on the Bible Code just about anywhere on the internet.

Your best bet would probably be to pick up Michael Drosnins two books on it though, The Bible Code 1 and The Bible Code 2 - The Countdown .

Those are some really good books to check out on the subject. Michael Drosnin was pritty much the first one to ever go public with the code. But it's very interesting to say the least.

Remember though, there are two sides to the arguement. Some say that the Bible code is real and that it exists because of Human words, and that the truth is that Human words themselves are a Gift from God and when looked at from a different dimension/program they themselves contain both prophecies and information about the future and the past.

And then...you have the skeptics who claim that you can find anything you want with words, and that it doesn't mean that they are true or that they are going to happen.

However, there is alot more to the Bible Code than skeptics think. It is done by mathmatics, and a World Famous Mathematician was one of the people who helped to discover it. Anyways, If I was you, I would pick up one of those two books, and you can get them at any Barnes and Nobles I believe, or off the internet at Amazon.com. You can probably find some pritty good deals.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:55 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE "BLUEPRINT" FOR WORLD WAR 3

So we have China. Eating up oil and strengthening their military daily. Not stocking up on defensive weapons mainly, but it is OFFENSE that is their primary goal at the moment.

Then we have Iran, who trades weapons and oil with China. In fact it was Iran who announced that in the long run it would prefer to have China as it's main purchaser for it's oil and it would like to replace Japan with China. Why do they want it this way? One could only guess...that is if they didn't realize that this has all been prophesized already. Yes Iran and China will become partners. It will be the Arab and Chinese army that will cause the biggest threat to the World during World War 3, and Iran will play a key part in this process.

Then, we have North Korea and Syria who are already causing problems for America. North Korea with it's broken promises and lies, and Syria with it's aid to "terrorists" and "insurgents" in Iraq.

And let's not forget about Libya, my goodness, how could we? They have pulled the wool right over our eyes. Sure, they made an announcement awhile back that they were going to stop their production of Nuclear weapons as well as eliminate their program all-together, and so they have since fallen into the backround and out of the eyes of the media (for more reasons than one). But they are still as dangerous as ever, and much of this has to do with the fact that Libya, who has been continuing their Nuclear activities, never shut down their program at all but instead just took it out of the open and brought it "undercover" so to speak.

Syria and Libya have become Allies. They will be this way during World War 3. I will quickly post how both sides will look so that everyone can already get the full picture of what major countries are going to be involved and on what side during World War 3.

And the African nations who will join China and her Arab allies will be the same African nations who have been partaking in "ethnic cleansing" operations within their country and who are responsible for the atrocities commited in Ruwanda in the 1990's. They are the same African nations who bought weapons from China, and who were also GIVEN weapons for free by China to help with their little human eradication process. So there we will have African nations joining as well.

And then for the other side:

USA is a no brainer. We may not like the fact that we will have to engage in this war, but we will definately have no choice, as we will become a prime target and threat to China and her other allies.

And then Britain of course, who I must say is equivalent to North Korea as far as humping a countries leg is concerned. And I mean that in the highest respect to the British. But if America goes to war, you can bet that Britain will be there right beside her. And it's not the British people who choose this necessarily. It's always the people who control the British people, and that = the British Government. Whether they want to admit it or not. Hey don't feel bad though Britain, we have it the same way over here in our "free" country too.

And Russia. This one might come as a surprise to some. But when China invades Russian territory (Most likely sometime in 2006), according to what prophesies I have studied and this is the single best date I could come up with, Russia will have no choice but to side with USA and Britain. It's either that or they are on their own against the red monster China and her allies and in which case they would surely be defeated before they could snap, because China has purposely been doing "pretend skirmishes" with Russia purposely so that they can get a handle on what they will be up against when it comes time to invade.

Add that to the fact that China has been building what some people like to call an "invasion road", which could serve no other purpose other than for their land forces (of which they have many) to invade swiftly and accurately, and you have yourself the perfect recipe for a surprise attack. Russia will not know what hit them, and the worst part is that by partaking in these military exercises with China, they have uncovered their forces and defenses so now all that China has to do when it's ready is go back to what they saw when they had these so called "fake skirmishes" with the Russian Bear.

And make no mistake, we need Russia on our side when all this comes down. As "weak" as many people say that Russia has become over the years, their location and expertise on China will be absolutely essential for when World War 3 goes into motion.

Egypt. Yes, Egypt will play a part in this war as well. The only problem is that I can't say 100% for sure what side they will be on. But, if I had to guess, I would say they will side with America and her allies and if I go by one of the master prophets Mr. Edgar Cayce who I both love and respect, I would knot that he did mention that there would be a place in or close to Egypt that will become like a lifeline for American forces during this war. A straight of some sort I believe. So....I would guess that Egypt will side with America. And we will need them too, otherwise we will definately lose the battle on the Middle Eastern Continent.

And the last part, my friends, for all of you to recognize, is that when Humans go to war with eachother and inflict mass casualties on eachother, the Earth responds in catastrophic ways. And yes, this is how Mother Nature works. The Earth reacts as a type of mirror to Human actions and when we kill our brothers and sisters, regardless of what reason we come up with, or they come up with, we will be causing some major reactions from the Earth.

So basicly, expect that during this entire War, we will see Earth changes and calamities like we have never before seen. And so as this war will also be on the same scale, and will go down in history as perhaps the single worst war that Humanity has ever created for itself, so to can we expect the Earth to bring monumental changes which will alter our planet forever.

And it has all been prophesized folks. It will all culminate in the most Earth shaking event of all, right at the end of the war, the Pole Shift, which will literally flip our World upside down and turn whole rivers into canyons and lakes into deserts and vise versa and will cover entire Continents with water and will blast mountains apart and create new ones and cover lands with hot lava and mud which will eventually dry and create new Continents and will create tidle waves as big as you could imagine that will wash away landscapes and cover whole cities and in the end, after War and the Earth events have both finished with their purpose, Our World will be a much better place to live in.

And yes it will be set back for awhile in technology. And yes, the Earth's population will be drasticly reduced. And yes, people will be forced to once again live in community type situations and cover eachothers backs instead of their own, but Evil and crime will have dropped to almost 0%, and we will once again be able to understand our real purpose for being on this planet which has always been and will always be to be keepers of the Earth while we are here and to not only look after eachother but also all other life that exists around us.

So that is my report. That is what is going to happen. There is nothing Humanity can do other than accept prepare, and pray, and look past the next 6 years instead get caught up in all the death and destruction that will come with them, because one thing everyone should know is that there is a reason behind every thing that happens, and nothing ever happens by accident, and it's all a part of the Creators plan to make this World a "showcase" planet instead of hotbed for evil which it has basicly been for the past 15,000 years or so.

And thats about all I have to say about it. lol.

SUMMATION:

ONE SIDE:

CHINA
SYRIA
LIBYA
IRAN
NORTH KOREA
AFRICAN NATIONS

THE OTHER SIDE:

USA
BRITAIN
RUSSIA
EGYPT (THIS ONE IS NOT A DEFINATE LIKE THE OTHERS)

Of course other countries will be involved in this war, but those are the main key players anyways.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:57 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I don't think there will be a war between America and China...and why is Egypt on our side?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:26 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

guys. this is some scary shit...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:51 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Don't be scared. It's all over-rated fiction...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 10:41 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Well, I can assure you that there will be no pole shift. The Bible does not mention anything like that. The Bible does say that every mountain and island will be moved from it's present location...which means some kind of enormous geological event...yet, that is after the battle of Armageddon. The events occuring today are signs that the end times are near. The Bible has an unfulfilled prophecy concerning the destruction of Damascus, Syria....we could be seeing this prophecy fulfilled before our very eyes with the Israeli/Lebanese war. If you research the Illuminati, you will be amazed at what you will find on these guys. These guys seem to work behind the scenes to get these nations to go to war. Their purpose is to establish a one world government to be ruled by the Antichrist....and this Antichrist is the one who will make a seven year peace with Israel...meaning Israel will not be at war with her neighbors for a brief period. Could the end of this present middle east conflict come as a result of the Antichrist? Who knows, we shall have to wait and see.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:29 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

The Antichrist,haha, the bible-code can be interpreted in any way you wish, and signs like these have been going on for EVER!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:33 PM
Mr Krieger

Ok, let me debunk all of your predictions

1.)The Bible Code, proven wrong when some Researcher found the JFK assasination, and several other events in the novel Moby Dick, in the same fashion as the Bible Code
2.)Nostradamus, most of his predictions have been wrong, but extreme publicity given to those that were correct, plus they are so cryptic you cant figure them out until AFTER the event takes place
3.) Never heard of this Jeane Dixen, but like most "Psychics" they base their predictions off of other people, such as Nostradamus as they predict them

The only source I truly trust is the Mayans, they succeeded in predicting tons of Astronomical events such as Asteroids, Shooting Stars and Eclipses, I have a feeling that some Asteroid will hit us on December 21st 2012, and no doubt one will come, but NASA is already preparing for one, and they have 6 more years, I think they'll be able to stop it

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:02 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Bravo...and it was the Aztecs...and the predicted the end of their people too!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:13 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

I must agree with Nuclear, he posted on the first page that Russia will be a big help on our side.

You're right.

With all the nuclear power that Russia has, the U.S. and Russia combined can cause damage on a galactic scale.

But this certain alliance with Iran and Syria can make things a little more difficult.

This is my opinion, so don't go bite my ass off just to get the last word.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:52 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'm afraid there is no evidence that Nostradumus is correct ever...atall! His predictions are made so vauge that they can apply to anything, the bible code is as reliable as the Da Vinci Code!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 06:03 PM
Mr Krieger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Bravo...and it was the Aztecs...and the predicted the end of their people too!

It was the Maya, trust me on that, and out of the Thousands of predictions Nostradamus made, only a few Dozen came true, I could say a Thousand things about the Future on here, and the odds of 1 of them being correct are very high

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:58 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote