KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

...Nostra-****ing-damus? This has got to be all a joke right?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 12:47 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Look at how many of these cowering dogs still refuse to acknowledge how horribly their ranks have been corrupted and poisoned by the perpetuation of outright lies.

What do I mean? The New York Times came clean once in 1977 and verified to what extent the CIA had infiltrated the media and publishing industry. Author Michael Levine weighs in by saying, "If the CIA is good at anything, it is complete control of the American media. So secure are they in their ability to manipulate the media that they even brag about it in their own in-house memos."

Gary Webb adds further ammunition by writing: "The national news organizations have had a long, dissapointing history of playing footsie with the CIA. DO we have a free press today? Sure we do, it's free to report all the sex scandals it wants, all the stock market news we can handle, every new health fad that comes down the pike and every celebrity marriage and divorce that happens. But when it comes to the real down and dirty stuff - that's where we begin to see the limits of our freedom. In today's media environment, sadly, such stories are not even open for discussion."

Not only that but Congresss did in investigation into the CIA back in the 70's and discovered through the freedom of information act documents where the CIA has moles in the media who also penetrate organizations such as animal rights activists,peace groups,ect.It amazes me congress is so corrupted with so many individuals they wont abolish the CIA.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 05:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Actually, plenty of Americans are losing their jobs, especially in the industrial and manufacturing fields (due to NAFTA), and replacing them with lower-paying service jobs.

The Slave Class is so busy trying to make ends meet that there isn't time to worry about much else. And guess what? That's exactly the way the Controllers have designed the system. Due to being heavily taxed, indebted, and with scores of bills to pay, plus lawns to mow, raking leaves, cooking dinner, taking care of the kids, fixing the car and so forth, there isn't much time to "get involved". To get involved with a REAL cause to help the World.

Instead, you have people who have been reduced to saying things like, "I do have a CAUSE - putting food on the table and making sure I have enough money to keep the roof from leaking and paying the fuel bill this winter."

Sadly, this is what it has come to for most Americans and other people around the World. No time to fight the Controllers. We are stuck in "survival mode".

sad but so very true.well said winter.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 05:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by KharmaDog
This thread should be titled "NuclearWinter's irrationally paranoid thread of delusions".

yep like Deano said,no intelligent input.Just because he is afraid of the truth and doesnt want to read the thread,he automatically dismisses it as a thread of delusions.great logic there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:37 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep like Deano said,no intelligent input.Just because he is afraid of the truth and doesnt want to read the thread,he automatically dismisses it as a thread of delusions.great logic there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are supposed to be ignoring me aren't you. Until you debate with me or even communicate directly to me you will always be considered the class moron. Debating with me probably wouldn't change that, but at least you wouldn't look like a snivelling coward.

As for intelligent input, give me a topic that is worthy of intellectual discourse and I will oblige. Until then, do not make any comments about intelligence until you can type and communicate at least at the level of a 10 year old.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:48 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Spidervlad
You make a lot of good points, but once we overcome the "Controllers" won't there be someone who will do the same thing after we overcome them? Humans are humans, and we can't change their nature.

yes he does make a lot of good points in here.too bad a lot of people like the above poster,are afraid to acknowledge its the truth because they dont want to take any kind of action to try and stop it.they just want to live in their own comfort zone which consists of going to work,watching tv,going to movies,sporting events,act ect.sad but true.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:42 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes he does make a lot of good points in here.too bad a lot of people like the above poster,are afraid to acknowledge its the truth because they dont want to take any kind of action to try and stop it.they just want to live in their own comfort zone which consists of going to work,watching tv,going to movies,sporting events,act ect.sad but true.
Did it ever occur to you that you're just too retarded to convince him? After all, that's why I don't believe you.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:06 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

and the one above me as well of someone I need to add on who is afraid of the truth that their beliefs all this time have been wrong and dont want to acknowledge it since they know that means having to take action to change it and getting out of thier comfort zones they live in.

right winter? for when you come back. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 22nd, 2007 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:15 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

too bad a lot of people like the above poster,are afraid to acknowledge its the truth because they dont want to take any kind of action to try and stop it.they just want to live in their own comfort zone which consists of going to work,watching tv,going to movies,sporting events,act ect.sad but true.

How do you know what I believe? You are afraid to acknowledge what I believe for fear that reasonable thought will challenge that fantasy in which you have constructed in order to give your life importance.

It is you that is afraid...

and you are a functioning moron.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 02:02 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
Research? laughing

yeah,something you have NEVER done on bill clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 04:25 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
wow. that does absolutely nothing. i told you why i posted those threads. why do you ignore everything?

you rarely debate. only force an argument. you ignore the points you cant answer and take the argument elsewhere where you think you have some kind of advantage.

well I have gone through and read this entire thread through now.well all the way from page 5 to page 40 anyways,stopped there because i dont have an interest in the rest of the thread since its about the pole ice age but great stuff winter,thanks for posting all that stuff from page 5 to page 40,very good research and very informative.

anyways since the rest of this thread isnt of interest to me after page 40,want to end it all by quoting what Deano said here,yeah that hits the nail right on the head about KD and XYZ Deano.very well said.thats why everybody should ignore those two.Glad to see Im not the only one around here that sees the incredble rubbish and nonsense they sprout off constantly. big grin

anyways,once again,when you get back Winter,great thread and thanks so much for posting all that valauable and great information from pages 5 to pages 40.Im gonna recommend people read those pages 5 through 40.I already have started. smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 04:44 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

and the one above me as well of someone I need to add on who is afraid of the truth that their beliefs all this time have been wrong and dont want to acknowledge it since they know that means having to take action to change it and getting out of thier comfort zones they live in.

right winter? for when you come back. big grin
Are you trying to impress someone? Or do you just like flaming? Either way it's making you look like a ****ing moron.

yeah,something you have NEVER done on bill clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Okay, not only is that quote over 6 months old, but you are supposed to be ignoring me. Yet, you've searched through this god aweful thread just to make a pathetic attempt to make me look stupid? Now that's sad! Not only are you wrong and have failed, you've done your worst one yet!

The only theory you're proving is mine, that you are getting stupider every minute.

well I have gone through and read this entire thread through now.
Through now did you through now?
well all the way from page 5 to page 40 anyways,stopped there because i dont have an interest in the rest of the thread since its about the pole ice age but great stuff winter,thanks for posting all that stuff from page 5 to page 40,very good research and very informative.
Really?

Well....

Relating to whether or not these predictions are correct...

I guess all I can say is....we'll see.
TOP OF PAGE 5! He himself is saying he doesn't know if this is correct. His "research" is just him saying, "This is what could happen, so lets find out." and he said that in responce to this quote:
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm afraid there is no evidence that Nostradumus is correct ever...atall! His predictions are made so vauge that they can apply to anything, the bible code is as reliable as the Da Vinci Code!
As in, he doesn't have a ****ing clue. Funny how you guys like to ignore little things like this. It doesn't stop there either, that's just the beginning.

Japan isn't supposed to be here for too much longer. No offense, but Japan is supposed to be due to subside beneath the ocean very soon. I know that sounds crazy, but with the "Great Earthquake" that is suppose to occur in 2006 for Japan and with the Tidle Waves and such that will strike that Island it will no longer even be a player in terms of countries and politics. And if it isn't there how could it be?
Japan underwater in 2006? No, this isn't out of context, he actually said Japan will be underwater by an earthquake one year ago!

I am almost 100% confident that just about everything I am stating here is true. And yes, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong if it turns out that I am.
I am so glad you said that. Go ahead, admit it!

Okay, that's enough of Nuclear Winter, they were just 3 consecutive posts. Lets get back to Mr Parker. It's personal.

anyways since the rest of this thread isnt of interest to me after page 40,want to end it all by quoting what Deano said here,yeah that hits the nail right on the head about KD and XYZ Deano.very well said.thats why everybody should ignore those two.Glad to see Im not the only one around here that sees the incredble rubbish and nonsense they sprout off constantly. big grin
1. You haven't quoted him, but I assume you mean something on page 5-40, so we might aswell forget about that. Well, we don't spout out rubbish, but lets look at the people who think me and Kharma are stupid.

You: An obvious, immature coward who only reads the opinions of those who support his biased claims.
NuclearWinter: Just see above.
Deano: Believer in space aliens ruling the world, and has been noted as wrong numerous times by Kharmadog.

anyways,once again,when you get back Winter,great thread and thanks so much for posting all that valauable and great information from pages 5 to pages 40.Im gonna recommend people read those pages 5 through 40.I already have started. smile
Why? All they'll do is laugh like I did. Don't believe me? Watch.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 06:40 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, it's funny how Mr. Parker hasn't even posted in this forum after that post. I guess he's too embarrassed, knowing that he lost.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 10:27 PM
Korosan
Your Best Friend

Holy crap call me retarded but this thread is so long I forgot the beginning of it! but from what I remember I'll admit nuclear did research
but I'm not going to go out of my way to say if its right or not...cause I have no clue, like I said...so much info I forgot the beginning!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:26 AM
Korosan is currently offline Click here to Send Korosan a Private Message Find more posts by Korosan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Korosan
Holy crap call me retarded but this thread is so long I forgot the beginning of it! but from what I remember I'll admit nuclear did research
but I'm not going to go out of my way to say if its right or not...cause I have no clue, like I said...so much info I forgot the beginning!
Just look at my post. He said Japan was going to be destroyed in '06. He's a moron.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 03:37 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lord xyz
Just look at my post. He said Japan was going to be destroyed in '06. He's a moron.

yeah just like yourself.YOUR pathetic attempts to try and convince people that bombs were not set off in the towers and the way you constantly ignore fatcs that prove you wrong about that and clinton as well makes you an even bigger moron than he is if you want to call someone a moron. laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:00 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah just like yourself.YOUR pathetic attempts to try and convince people that bombs were not set off in the towers and the way you constantly ignore fatcs that prove you wrong about that and clinton as well makes you an even bigger moron than he is if you want to call someone a moron. laughing laughing
Please evident your claim, like I did.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:09 PM
Mr Parker

I love how you constantly show off how stupid you are as well by continually responding to my posts-which I would bet my life savings thats what you just did now, when I have made it perfectly clear i dont read your insane moronic posts anymore such as bombs not going off in the towers when you have been proven wrong everytime about that by myself,ashtar and others everytime. laughing and then showing how your a coward to admit the truth that you have been wrong about clinton all these years that he is every bit as evil as bush is because you too afraid to read books I refer you that document and prove it all under people that served under his administration who testified to all this before congress.your afraid to acknowledge the truth about clinton as we both know because it goes against your long held moronic beliefs that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats. laughing laughing even though Clinton has proven that to be false in spades.you constantly ignore facts that several people in his administration,like they did with Nixon,resigned in digust from his administration because like NIXON,was a corrupted liar who only had interest in serving the government,not the people.again these are all facts that have proven to be true,not theorys.it was all over c-span during the 90's. roll eyes (sarcastic) so give it up with your pathetic attempts that clinton is not evil and bombs did not go off in the towers.nobodys listening to you anymore.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 22nd, 2007 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 05:13 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how you constantly show off how stupid you are as well by continually responding to my posts-which I would bet my life savings thats what you just did now, when I have made it perfectly clear i dont read your insane moronic posts anymore such as bombs not going off in the towers when you have been proven wrong everytime about that by myself,ashtar and others everytime. laughing and then showing how your a coward to admit the truth that you have been wrong about clinton all these years that he is every bit as evil as bush is because you too afraid to read books I refer you that document and prove it all under people that served under his administration who testified to all this before congress.your afraid to acknowledge the truth about clinton as we both know because it goes against your long held moronic beliefs that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats. laughing laughing even though Clinton has proven that to be false in spades.you constantly ignore facts that several people in his administration,like they did with Nixon,resigned in digust from his administration because like NIXON,was a corrupted liar who only had interest in serving the government,not the people.again these are all facts that have proven to be true,not theorys.it was all over c-span during the 90's. roll eyes (sarcastic) so give it up with your pathetic attempts that clinton is not evil and bombs did not go off in the towers.nobodys listening to you anymore.
You know what's really stupid? Saying something about someone, then insulting their intelligence when they ask you to provide evidence. Me proven wrong? If by being replied to stupidly means proven wrong, then yes. But it doesn't. Too afraid? I challenged you to show me, I've googled it. It's all bullshit nonesense. Same story posted over again. No sources. Just mindless bullshit. You haven't even given me a direct website, something a true researcher would do. I'm not afraid, you're afraid to see you're wrong, which you are, that is why you don't address me directly when I prove you to be a ****tard. I'm not afraid of anything, throw whatever you've got at me, I'll counter it. Long held moronic beliefs? I said that once. Actually no, I said the democrats are good honest people and aren't corrupt. Not the same thing, if you're intelligent enough to realise that. Now you're comparing Clinton to Nixon? Oh god, this has got to be a joke. I think all the respectable members here do listen to me. Infact, you're friend Sythe has stated that I'm spot-on on everything. Maybe you should think about that before calling me pathetic.

Oh, and please go to an English class. Really.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:45 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Don't be scared. It's all over-rated fiction...
I want this thread merged to the General Fiction Forum.

Pretty nice story. I am sure it is a prediction but it is all never going to happen. I read the entire thing months ago and I can't help but disagree with many parts especially North African countries being part of a war this big.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 12:27 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote